The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+7
Bleed Green
RED
Cole
SP
BEAST MODE
#Animal
Karl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Money In The Bank is only a matter of hours away so make sure to get any last minute predictions in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm

What Karl Said ... Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Nicky, MSN!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Kelly
The Usos
Ezekiel Jackson
Ziggler
Cody Rhdoes
Rey Mysterio
Christian
Punk

Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Kelly Kelly
Better Than Woo
Tyson Kidd
Dolph Ziggler
Wade Barrett
Drew McIntyre
Christian
CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Kelly Kelly
Better Then Woo
Ezekiel Jackson
Dolph Ziggler
Wade Barrett
Drew McIntyre
Christian
CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Money In The Bank will be up in a matter of moments! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 pm

It's about time!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 MoneyintheBank1

::The fans in the Allstate Arena explode into cheers as Money In The Bank goes LIVE. The camera sweeps around the arena, showing all the screaming fans. The vast majority of the crowd hold up CM Punk signs, showing who they favour in the Main Event. We cut to the RAW commentary table as Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their faces.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Money In The Bank! We have an action packed match tonight including TWO Money In the Bank Ladder matches! This is sure to be exciting and I cannot wait to see them!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“We will also see John Cena defend his WWE Championship against CM Punk. CM Punk has vowed to leave the WWE after tonight but only time will tell if he sticks to his word.”<<

::We cut to the Smackdown commentary table as Booker T and Josh Mathews sit grinning.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Also tonight, Randy Orton will defend his World Heavyweight against both Christian and Sheamus. This is sure to be a HUGE match and I can’t predict the winner.”<<

~Booker T~
>>“It is a close match to call Josh but I think the most exciting match tonight is going to be Ezekiel Jackson defending the Intercontinental Championship against Tyson Kidd. Not only that but Brodus Clay will be joining us on commentary!”<<

::We cut away from the commentary table as the fans continue to cheer. We cut to the ring as Money In The Bank gets underway.::

::The fans erupt into boos as CM Punk walks out smirking. He drops down to one knee and taps his wrist a few times before jumping back to his feet. He punches the air before slowly walking down the ramp. He slowly walks up the steps before wiping his feet and entering the ring. He snatches a mic from some random crew worker before sitting down in the middle of the ring.::

~CM Punk~
>>“For weeks I have been telling all of you that I am going to walk out of Money In The Bank the WWE Champion and very soon that is going to happen! I am finally going to show all of you and all of the stupid executives in the back, exactly what I am made of. John Cena is finally going to be exposed as what he really is; a fraud! He walks around here acting as if he is the best because that is what Vince has led him to believe! John has built up his character so much that he is beginning to believe that he really is. By the end of tonight, John is going to know that he has always been wrong and that I am the best in the world! There is nothing anybody can do to stop me because this is what I am here in the WWE to do!”<<

::The fans cheer as Punk continues.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Don’t cheer me! I don’t care if this is my hometown, all of you boo me on a weekly basis but just because I am speaking my mind and giving wrestling fans something to talk about doesn’t mean you have the right to cheer me. I don’t care about you and you obviously don’t care about me. After I leave the WWE tonight you will continue to watch their shows and continue to buy the tickets. You people make me sick. But there is one thing that you people will not be able to see on WWE television after tonight; the WWE Championship. I don’t care where I defend it after I leave but all I know is that it will not be here! And neither will I!”<<

::The fans boo as Punk gets to his feet.::

~CM Punk~
>>“You people are so predictable. If you are told to jump you ask how high. It is always the same with you people. If someone is told to come out here and be nice to you then you will all cheer them but if a person is told to come out here and tell the truth then you boo them. This has always been the same and it will most likely stay like that. You will get some people that cheer the “bad guys” just so they can be smarks but it really just makes you the worse out of the lot of them. Now all of you that cheer me most likely read all the articles on these wrestling sites but believe me, most of it isn’t even true. But one thing that is true is that I am leaving here tonight and I will not be back. The WWE Championship will also be leaving tonight and the WWE will never be the same again!”<<

::Punk drops the mic before stretching his arms out. He smirks at the fans before stepping out of the ring. He walks up the ramp to huge boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage and looks around before disappearing backstage.::

.::Justin Roberts::.
"The following match is a Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match for the Tag Team Championships!"

"First at a combined weight of 474 pounds! The Tag Team Champions! Nexus!"

"And their opponents, at a combined weight of 475 pounds! The Usos!"

"And their opponents, at a combined weight of 480 pounds! Jinder Mahal and Johnny Curtis!"

"And finally, at a combined weight of 450 pounds! Better then Woo!"

--------------------------------------------

>>CLOSING MOMENTS<<
>> Ryder and McGillicutty both begin to climb the ladder. They both get to the top and begin trading blows. Hawkins nails Jinder Mahal with a boot on the outside of the ring, making it so that both Jinder and Curtis are taken out on the ramp. Hawkins then grabs a ladder and throws it on them. Hawkins then looks over and slides into the ring. On the other side of the ring, David Otunga throws Jimmy Uso into the steel steps, then follows with pushing Jey Uso into the ladder that is set up against the barricade. Otunga then grabs the ladder and throws it on the Usos. Otunga slides into the ring and fends off Hawkins, who is trying to beat on McGillicutty. Otunga lifts Hawkins up after afew blows and sits him up on the turnbuckle. Otunga climbs up as McGillicutty takes control over Ryder, reaching for the titles. Otunga goes for a superplexe, but Hawkins fights back. In the end, both Hawkins and Otunga soar off the turnbuckle, crashing down threw a set-up ladder which reaches across the barricade and the ring. In the ring both Ryder and McGillicutty fall off the ladder, both land on their feet. They trade shots again and each scurry to get to the top of the ladder. <<

.::Michael Cole::.
"Better then Woo is so overrated! Nexus is going to win right her-"

>> Michael Cole is cut off as Husky Harris runs down the ramp. The fans give mixed emotions as he slides into the ring and kicks Ryder in the gut. Harris throws Ryder into the turnbuckle and tells McGillicutty to climb the ladder. McGillicutty does as Husky throws Ryder down and nails him with a Running Senton! Husky stands up and looks up as McGillicutty unhooks the titles! <<

- McGillicutty stands up in the ring and Husky Harris raises his hand high in the air. The two hug it out and slide out of the ring, picking up David Otunga. The two help Otunga to the back, leaving mass destruction at the ring side area. -

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following is the RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing 263lb, “The All American American” Jack Swagger!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Jack Swagger walks out with a huge grin on his face. He drops down on the stage and does a few push ups before jumping back to his feet. He makes his way down the ramp as the next participant comes out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponents, first, from Ghana, West Africa, weighing 221lb, Kofi Kingston!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Kofi Kingston runs out. He does his signature taunt on the stage as pyro explodes around him. He jogs down the ramp as the next participant comes out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the next participant, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans once again erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre walks out smirking. He slowly walks down the ramp as the next participant comes out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponent, from Washington, D.C., weighing 251lb, Alex Riley!”<<

::Alex Riley walks out to huge cheers from the crowd. Green spotlights flash around the arena as he makes his way down the ramp. The next participant comes out as he jumps onto the apron.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the next participant, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 231lb, The Miz!”<<

::The fans once again erupt into boos as The Miz walks out with a cocky smirk on his face. He struts down the ramp as the next participant comes out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponent, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 235lb, R-Truth!”<<

::The boos continue as R-Truth walks out with a deranged look on his face. He quickly walks down the ramp as the next participant comes out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the next participant, from San Diego, California, weighing 175lb, Rey Mysterio!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as Rey Mysterio runs out. He runs across the stage as pyro explodes in front of him. He jogs down the ramp as the final participant makes his way out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the final competitor, from San Luis Potosí, Mexico, weighing 263lb, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::Alberto Del Rio walks out to the biggest heat yet. He cocks a smirk at the fans as he slowly makes his way down the ramp. He walks passed all the ladders before jumping on the apron. He stares down his opponents before stepping into the ring. The eight men in the ring look around at each other as the match gets ready to get underway.::

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
RAW Money In The Bank
Jack Swagger v Kofi Kingston v Drew McIntyre v Alex Riley v The Miz v R-Truth v Rey Mysterio v Alberto Del Rio

::The eight men continue to stare each other down as the bell rings. Miz scurries out of the ring as the seven other men begin trading blows. He picks up a ladder and slides it in the ring before walking around the other side of the ring. Inside the ring, Mysterio takes down Del Rio with a big hurricanrana. Del Rio gets back to his feet and is once again taken out by Mysterio. Del Rio rolls out of the ring and stares down Miz. He turns around, intending on going back in the ring, but is met with a suicide dive from Mysterio.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Rey Mysterio is putting his life on the line here! He knows what winning this match means and he isn’t going to let this opportunity pass him by.”<<

::McIntyre stomps away on Kingston in the corner as Swagger and Riley trade blows in the centre of the ring. Truth sits in the corner, watching everyone else as Miz stands outside of the ring. McIntyre picks up Kingston and goes to throw him out of the ring but Kingston reverses it and causes McIntyre to fall out. Kingston jumps up and sees everyone else is busy so he picks up the ladder and sets it up before quickly climbing. Swagger sees this and throws Riley aside before climbing after him.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“You know things aren’t going to turn out well when two guys climb up the same ladder.”<<

::Kingston sees Swagger coming and is ready for the attack. The two trade shots on the top as the fans sit in anticipation of a big fall. Kingston kicks Swagger in the side of the head but Swagger is able to hold on. Kingston goes for another kick but Riley comes out of nowhere and tips the ladder, sending both men crashing to the outside. The fans are on their feet as Riley repositions the ladder and begins climbing.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Somebody stop him! Riley cannot win this!”<<

::Riley gets to the top and begins reaching for the case but Miz finally gets involved in the match, hurrying up the ladder. He punches Riley in the midsection before smacking his face off the top of the ladder. Riley begins to stumble and Miz uses Riley’s own momentum to push him off the ladder and to the mat below. The fans erupt into boos as Miz looks set to win this match. Mysterio comes out of nowhere and springs himself off the ropes and lands in the ring. He punches Miz before standing up and jumping off, taking Miz down with a sunset flip as well.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“This match is insane! You can tell that all of these men want to win this match.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Without a doubt Cole, all of these men know that winning this match puts them in the best position to win the WWE Championship.”<<

::Truth finally gets to his feet after everyone has been taken out. He looks at the ladder and begins climbing it but is stopped by a recovered Del Rio. Del Rio pulls Truth down before hitting him with an enzeguri. The fans continue to boo as Del Rio begins climbing. McIntyre runs in and pulls him down but Del Rio hits him with an enzeguri as well. He goes to continue climbing but notices Mysterio getting to his feet. He walks over and begins viciously stomping on him, not noticing Riley getting to his feet.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Turn around Alberto! Come on Alberto, stop him!”<<

::Riley gets about halfway up the ladder before Del Rio finally realises what is happening. Del Rio runs up the ladder and reaches the top at the same time as Riley. The two trade shots for a few minutes before Riley grabs the briefcase and smashes it off the skull of Del Rio. The fans are on their feet as Del Rio lands hard on the mat. Riley tries to grab the briefcase but it swings out of reach. He is too busy trying to catch it that he doesn’t see McIntyre getting up. McIntyre runs over and tips the ladder, sending Riley crashing to the outside, on top of Kingston and Swagger.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“McIntyre just took out three guys at the same time!”<<

::McIntyre repositions the ladder but before he can climb, Mysterio hits him in the back. He kicks him in the back of the leg before going off the ropes and looking to hit McIntyre. McIntyre sees it coming and nails Mysterio with a big boot to the face. He holds his jaw and smirks as Mysterio flops to the ground. McIntyre begins climbing up the ladder but it soon met by Truth who climbs up the other side. McIntyre sees him coming and decides to jump down. Truth looks at him confused before continuing to climb. He gets to the top and goes for the briefcase when Miz comes out of nowhere and drags him down. Truth lands on his feet before being knocked down by a shot from Miz.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Come on Miz! Miz has a perfect chance to win it here!”<<

::Miz turns to climb the ladder but is met by a huge clothesline from McIntyre. McIntyre looks around at all the bodies before hurrying up the ladder. He gets to the top and gets a hold of the briefcase. He is about to unhook it when Mysterio springs from the ropes onto the ladder. He runs up the rest of the ladder and begins trading shots with McIntyre. While they are fighting atop the ladder, Del Rio sets up a second ladder next to them. He begins climbing and gets halfway up before Kingston hurries up the other side. The two get to the top and begin trading shots. The momentum of the four men fighting begins to shake the ladders. They bang into each other and both begin falling. Before the ladders fall, McIntyre grabs onto the briefcase. Mysterio, Del Rio and Kingston crash to the outside as McIntyre hangs onto the briefcase. Miz and Truth attempt to grab him but he just kicks them off. McIntyre, reaches one of his arms up, unhooking the briefcase. McIntyre falls to the mat with the briefcase clutched tightly to his chest as the bell rings.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the new Mr Money In The Bank, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans sit in shock as McIntyre lays on the ground with the briefcase in his hands. He slowly gets to his feet as he is announced the winner. He raises the briefcase high in the air as the camera shows all the bodies laying around the ring. Miz and Truth sit in separate corners as McIntyre takes in the moment.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

::The fans erupt into boos as David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty walk out. They have the WWE Tag Team Championships wrapped around their waists as they walk down the ramp. They jump onto the apron and look around before stepping in the ring. Otunga grabs a mic before joining McGillicutty in the centre of the ring.::

~David Otunga~
>>“Earlier on tonight, me and Michael retained our WWE Tag Team Championships against THREE other teams. Now none of you expected us to win and, thankfully, we proved all of you wrong. But we didn’t do it alone. So without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, Husky Harris!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Husky Harris walks out with a New Nexus shirt on. He smirks at the crowd as he slowly walks down the ramp. He rolls in the ring before getting to his feet and embracing the two men in the ring. He steps back as Otunga continues to speak.::

~David Otunga~
>>“A couple of months ago, Husky was attacked by Randy Orton and taken out of competition. Tonight, he made an impact in his return. But while we are out here, there are a few other guys I want to come out here. They know who they are.”<<

::Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver and Darren Young walk out as the fans continue to boo. They slowly walk down the ramp, looking around at the booing fans as they do. They all enter the ring one by one before standing a line next to the three men in the ring. Otunga smirks as he continues to speak.::

~David Otunga~
>>“Nexus have been ridiculed for too long and it is time for us to once again take control of the WWE. There is only one way we can do this and it will be revealed to you very soon.”<<

::Nexus stand in the ring smirking as their music blares around the arena. We cut to a commercial as the six men continue to smirk at the fans.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

.::Tony Chimel::.
"The following match is set for one fall and is for the Intercontinental Championship!"

"First, the challenger, weighing in a 199 pounds! From Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Accompanied to the ring by Brodus Clay. He is Tyson Kidd!"

- The crowd gives mixed emotions as Tyson Kidd walks out from the back. Brodus Clay shorley follows, taunting to the fans. Kidd runs down the ramp and slides in, standing up on the turnbuckle with a large smirk on his face. Kidd jumps down and Brodus walks around to the commentary table. -

.::Booker T::.
"Why, Hello there Brodus!"

.::Brodus Clay::.
"Hello Booker, Josh. I got a good feeling guys! I think the boss is going to take this one home tonight!"

"And his opponent, weighing in at 309 pounds. From Guyana, South America, He is the Intercontinental Champion! Ezekiel Jackson!"

- The fans cheer as Ezekiel Jackson walks out from the back with his championship high in the air and a smile on his face. Jackson throws the title back onto his shoulder and walks down to the ring, pumping up the fans. Kidd glares at Jackson as he pats the steel steps and gets into the ring. Jackson hands his title to the referee and he raises it high in the air, showing everyone the title. -

>> Jackson and Kidd lock up in the center of the ring. Jackson throws Kidd across the ring, down the the ground. Kidd quickly rushes up to his feet, but Jackson scoops him up for a body slam. Kidd screams out in pain and Jackson covers!
- 2! <<

"And he kicks out!"

"Kidd stays alive!"

>> Jackson hawls Kidd up and nails him with another body slam. Jackson repeats this again then hawls him up and irish-whips him into the turnbuckle. Kidd jumps up over the turnbuckle and over where he thinks Jackson is. Kidd lands on his feet and turns around for Jackson to kick him in the gut and nail him with a spinebuster! Jackson gets up and smiles, flexing his muscles for the crowd. Jackson turns around and sees that Kidd is on his way up. Jackson hawls Kidd up and lifts him up for a suplexe. Kidd manages to reverse the move and nail Jackson with a DDT! Kidd and Jackson both lay there dazed for a moment. Kidd gets up first and Jackson rolls over. Kidd picks Jackson up and hits the ropes. Jackson sits up on his hands and knees and Kidd nails him with a dropkick to the head. Kidd then gets up and smirks as the fans boo. Kidd then jumps over the ropes and looks at the crowd. Brodus stands up and claps his hands as Kidd dives off the ropes, nailing him with an elbow! Kidd jumps ontop of Jackson, covering.
- 2! Jackson throws Kidd off of him and quickly swings up to his feet. Kidd gets up and Jackson sandwiches Kidd into the turnbuckle. Jackson swings his arm back and give Kidd a huge blow to the gut. Kidd bends down and Jackson swings his arm back and nails Kidd in the back. Jackson then pulls the leaning Kidd up and grabs him by the head, throwing him across the ring! Jackson then helps Kidd up to his feet, but Kidd kicks Jackson in the gut. Kidd hits the ropes and charges at Jackson, but Jackson grabs him by the head and throws him over the top rope! <<

.::Josh Mathews::.
"Kidd goes out to floor!"

"And Ezekiel Jackson is going after him. He picks him up and .. Oh! He throws him into the barricade!"

"Come on boss!"

>> Jackson slides Kidd into the ring and gets in. He stalks for Kidd to reach his feet. Kidd uses the ropes to hawl himself up and Jackson charges for a clothesline. Kidd manages to kick his ffot out from underneath him and send him into the second rope. Kidd then hits the ropes and charges back at Jackson, jumping threw the second ropes, making him get caught up and get choked by the rope. Kidd slides right out of the ring and slaps Jackson across the face. Jackson falls onto the mat and Kidd climbs up onto the turnbuckle. Kidd sets up for his famous Flying Elbow! Tyson soars off the turnbuckle and nails Jackson with the elbow! Kidd covers!
1 - 2 - Foot on the rope!
Kidd stands up and argues with the referee. Jackson slowly makes it too his feet. Kidd turns back and charges at Jackson, but Jackson takes Kidd off his feet, nailing Kidd with a Book of Ezekiel! The fans cheer as Jackson backs into the turnbuckle. Jackson then bends down and hawls Kidd up, picking him up and locking in a Torture Rack! After atleast 10 seconds of pain, Kidd is forced to tap out! <<

- Ezekiel Jackson drops Kidd and gets handed his title. He raises it high in the air. Jackson then demands a microphone. -

.::Ezekiel Jackson::.
"Not even a chance! Hey, Brodus! You want some now?"

- Clay stands up and unbuttons his suit. He takes off his headset and charges into the ring. Him and Jackson go face to face before Brodus goes for a shot. Jackson ducks it and scoops Clay up and slams him down with a Book of Ezekiel! Jackson then smiles and picks up his title, leaving both Tyson Kidd and Brodus Clay, in the ring, in pain. -

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

>> We cut backstage to see Wade Barrett walking the halls. He turns a corner and stops, to see Justin Gabriel, lacing up him boots, getting prepared for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match! <<

.::Wade Barrett::.
"Ah, just the man I was looking for, Justin Gabriel. Look, I know we have had our difference, but why not tonight, me and you team up to take out all of the other competition, including Heath Slater? Then, once we win. We will be let the better man, take home the breifcase?!"

>> Gabriel watches Wade closely and smirks. <<

.::Justin Gabriel::.
"What happend to forgetting about The Corre Wade? Why should I help you? Your the one who ditched us Wade. Try someone else, cause tonight, I am going out there, and I am taking home that breifcase, If you like it or not!"

>> Gabriel smirks and walks away as Barrett watches him. Barrett's smirk turns into a smug look on his face. He shakes his head as the screen fades to black. <<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Scottsdale, Arizona, being accompanied to the ring by her sister, Nikkie Bella, Brie Bella!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as The Bella Twins walk out. They do their signature pose on the stage before strutting down the ramp. They mock the fans before one of them, presumably Brie, steps into the ring. She stands, talking to her sister on the outside, as she awaits her opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing her opponent, from Jacksonville, Florida, she is the current Divas Champion, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::Kelly Kelly walks out to tremendous cheers from the crowd. She holds the Divas Championship high above her head with one hand, pointing around to the crowd with the other. She struts down the ramp, continuing to show off her Divas title on the way. She steps into the ring and hands over the title before stepping back and awaiting the bell.::

-----------------------------------

One on One Match
Divas Championship
Brie Bella w/ Nikki Bella v Kelly Kelly ©

::The two divas stare each other down as the bell rings. Kelly is the first to move, grabbing Brie by the head. She drags her into the corner before throwing her into the turnbuckle. She repeatedly hits her head off the top turnbuckle before stepping back and allowing her to flop down. Kelly then taunts to the fans before giving Brie a stinkface.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Kelly certainly looks like she is enjoying herself!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“She won’t be in a minute when Brie beats her!”<<

::Kelly continues to taunt to the fans as Brie gets to her feet. Kelly goes for a clothesline but Brie ducks underneath before grabbing Kelly’s head and hitting a neckbreaker. The fans boo as Brie rolls Kelly over and hooks her leg.

KICKOUT!

Kelly gets her shoulder up to cheers from the crowd. She holds her neck as Brie drags her to her feet. Brie goes to hit some sort of facebuster but Kelly pushes her away before hitting a dropkick. Brie rolls over to the ropes and the referee runs over to keep Kelly away from her. Brie sneaks back to her feet and goes for a cheap shot but Kelly sees her coming and instead hits a stiff right to the nose of Brie.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“What a cheap shot from Kelly! There was no need for that!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Are you kidding Cole? Kelly was merely defending herself!”<<

::Brie pulls her hand away from her nose, revealing blood that is dripping from her nose. Kelly shows no sympathy, kicking Brie in the midsection. She then kicks her in the face before taking her down with a clothesline. Brie quickly rolls to the outside and, as the referee’s back is turned, tells Nikki to go in her place. Nikki lays on the mat until Kelly comes at her, punching her in the gut. She then rolls her up as the fans boo.

KICKOUT!::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“This is unacceptable; The Bellas need to be stopped!”<<

::Nikki gets to her feet, obviously annoyed. She goes to continue the attack but the referee stands in her way. He looks at the face of Nikki before turning to Brie on the outside. He takes one look at her and sees the bloody nose before calling for the bell.::

-----------------------------------

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner as a result of a disqualification, and STILL Divas Champion, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::The fans give a small cheer as Kelly is announced as the winner. She raises her arm in the air as the referee goes to get the Divas title. Nikki looks furious as she lunges at Kelly, taking her down to the mat. She goes to hit her but Kelly throws her off before getting to her feet. She takes her down with a clothesline before knocking Brie off the apron. She waits for Nikki to get up before throwing her out of the ring, right on to Brie.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Maryse and Melina run out. They run down the ramp before sliding in the ring. Maryse is first in, taking Kelly down with a spear. She and Melina then proceed to stomp and elbow a downed Kelly. They eventually stop the attack, getting to their feet.::

::Beth Phoenix walks out to cheers from the crowd. She stands on the stage, staring down at the two divas in the ring. We cut to a commercial break as the three divas stand staring at one another.::

>> We go backstage again to see Wade Barrett roaming the halls again. Barrett knocks on a door and opens it. He walks threw a little hall and into a lockeroom. Heath Slater is there taping up his wrists. <<

"Ah, Heath Slater! You know, tonight, me and you could team up and take out all of the other competition. Then, we could let the real man take home the breifcase. We would destroy everyone! Kane, Sin Cara and Justin Gabriel! What do you say champ?"

>> Slater looks up and smirks at Barrett. <<

.::Heath Slater::.
"I don't need anyone's help Barrett. I got a trick up my sleeve. I am going to walk out with that breifcase tonight Barrett, and it will be my time to shine! I don't need to share my spotlight with you!"

>> Slater smirks and bites the tape. He quickly cheapshots Barrett before walking through the lockerroom door, out into the hallway. Barrett gets back up holding his cheek, where he was hit. <<

Last edited by The U's Scotsman! on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm

"The following match is scheduled for one fall and is the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match! The rules state that once a superstar hooks the Money in the Bank Breifcase off, they are declared the winner and have a one year time peroid on any WWE Championship they want!"

- The screen fades to black, setting up a mini-promo. -

"Money in the Bank"

.::Daniel Bryan::.
"Only, one way to win."

.::Justin Gabriel::.
"Climb the ladder, unhook the breifcase."

.::Kane::.
"So many obstacles! Ladders! Mass Destruction!"

.::Heath Slater::.
"But, I know"

.::Cody Rhodes::.
"that I will walk out with the breifcase!"

.::Ted DiBiase::.
"Because, I will!"

.::Sin Cara::.
"Win!"

- It shows every superstar again, one by one. Then it shows each man climbing a ladder. Each man climbs up and unhooks the breifcase, unhooking the breifcase. Each man stands at the top of the ladder, holding the breifcase before we cut back to the ring. -

"First! Weighing in at 260 pounds! From Manchester, England! Wade Barrett!"

- Wade Barrett walks out from the back before punching the air and getting pumped up. The fans boo Barrett as he walks down the ramp. He stops and looks up at the breifcase and, shaking the ladder beside him. Barrett then climbs into the ring and smirks, looking up at the breifcase. -

"His opponent, weighing in at 192 pounds! From Aberdeen, Washington, Daniel Bryan!"

- Daniel Bryan walsk out with one finger high in the air. He gallops halfway down the ramp before stopping and highfiving some fans. Bryan then slides into the ring and hands off his entrance jacket as the fans cheer. -

"And their opponent, weighing in at 223 pounds! From Cape Town, South Africa! Justin Gabriel!"

- Justin Gabriel rolls out from the back and the fans give mixed emotions. Gabriel highfives afew fans as he reaches the bottom of the ramp. -
- As the music continues to play Heath Slater runs down the ramp, getting showered in boos. Gabriel turns around and Slater runs under the ladder. He shoves Gabriel into the side of the ring, before hammering down punches on him. Slater then throws Gabriel, making him crash into the steel steps. Slater then rolls into the ring. -

"And their opponent, weighing in at 323 pounds! From Parts Unknown, He is 'The Big Red Machine!' Kane!"

- Kane walks out from the back and the arena lights up red. Kane storms down to the ring and slides in, as the fans give mixed emotions. Kane walks in the center of the ring and look at the other men before lighting the turnbuckles on fire with his taunt. -

"And their opponent, weighing in at 223 pounds. From Marietta, Georgia! Cody Rhodes!"

- Cody Rhodes walks out from the back, disgusing his face from the crowd. Men in suits shortly follow him with paper bags and begin passing them out to the crowd. Rhodes stops and takes off his hoodie, looking down at Gabriel, who is still out against the steel steps. Rhodes backs up and charges, kneeing Gabriel in the head, forcing him into the steps again. He then puts a paperbag over his head. Rhodes then slides into the ring -

"And their opponent, weighing in at 235 pounds! From West Palm Beach, Flordia! Ted DiBiase!"

- The fans boo as Ted DiBiase walks out from the back, sporting new ring attire and new entrance music. DiBiase has the Million Dollar Championship wrapped around his waist. DiBiase unhooks it and shows it off to the crowd before stomping on Gabriel abit, then sliding into the ring. -

"And finally, weighing in at 175 pounds. From, Mexico City, Mexico! Sin Cara!"

- Sin Cara runs out from the back as the fans go nuts! He drops his jacket/cape and takes off down the ramp. He jumps up and flys over the ropes, rolling up onto his feet, just to have Wade Barrett clothesline him off his feet! -

Ding..Ding..Ding!

>> Barrett stands up from the clothesline and begins stomping on Cara. Slater then runs over and tanks down Barrett as Kane begins his beatdown on both DiBiase and Rhodes. Daniel Bryan runs over and jumps on Slaters back, pulling him over the ropes. The two crash down to the floor. DiBiase and Rhodes then take control over Kane and throw him into the turnbuckle, before hitting a double-suplexe. Barrett pushes DiBiase out of the ring as he was getting up to his feet. Rhodes and Barrett then trade shots in the ring. Sin Cara works his way up as Daniel Bryan snatches a Ladder. Sin Cara runs over, springing off the ropes, nailing both Barrett and Rhodes down to the mat. Sin Cara gets up quickly and Kane catches him with a boot! Bryan slides in with the Ladder and throws it on Kane. The two battle for minutes, until Barrett gets up and helps Bryan throw Kane over the rope. Barrett then scoops up Daniel for a Wasteland. But, Bryan slides down going for a LeBelle lock! Out of the blue, Justin Gabriel rolls into the ring and dropkicks both men out threw the second rope! Gabriel then picks up a ladder and sets it up in the ring. He begins to climb, looking at the surroundings behind him. He reaches for the breifcase, but it is too far away to snag. Gabriel then looks down and sees Slater, Rhodes, Kane and DiBiase starting to rise, Barrett and Bryan are still down. Gabriel dives off of the ladder and crashed down to the ground, flipping into Slater, Rhodes, Kane and DiBiase! <<

"OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME!"

"What a great move!"

>> Rhodes and Slater are the first two up. Rhodes takes advantage and kicks Slater in the gut. Rhodes then runs and jumps off the steel-steps, nailing Slater with a Beautiful Disaster. Rhodes then walks over and slides into the ring. He looks up at the breifcase and begins to climb. DiBiase then slides in and crawls up the other end. Rhodes demands that DiBiase help him get the breifcase, but DiBiase punches Rhodes in the gut and pushes him off, sending him face first into the turnbuckle! DiBiase reaches for the breifcase, when Kane slides into the ring. He climbs up and snatches DiBiase by the throat. Barrett then slides into the ring with another ladder. He runs over and pulls down Kane, sending both Kane and DiBiase off into the ropes. Barrett picks up one ladder and slams it into the gut of Kane. He then turns and DiBiase picks up the other. Barrett nods his head and both men charge at Kane, smushing him in between both ladders. Kane drops and rolls out of the way as Barrett charges at DiBiase with his ladder. DiBiase gets the advantage over Barrett. Barrett drops his ladder in the corner, leaning it against the ropes. DiBiase drops his and charges at Barrett, but Barrett flips DiBiase over his shoulders, stright onto the ladder! Barrett then turns around and Kane nails him with an uppercut! Sin Cara then soars off the ropes and dropkicks Kane in the back. Kane turns around and Sin Cara gets up. Kane runs at Cara, but Cara kicks Kane's leg out from underneath him, sending Kane ontop of DiBiase! Suddenly, Rhodes nails Sin Cara with a Cross Rhodes! Rhodes begins climbing over to the ladder. Slater slides in, but Gabriel pulls him back out, throwing him into the steel steps and beating him down. Daniel Bryan slides into the ring and spears down Rhodes. He begins beating on him until Kane hawls him off, planting him down for a ChokeSlam! Kane then goes out of the ring and begins throwing in Ladders. 5 end up in the ring. Kane slides in and sees that DiBiase is begining to move. Kane grabs DiBiase and nails him with a ChokeSlam! ontop of a Ladder! Kane then grabs the other ladder and sets it ontop of DiBiase. Kane then lifts one more ladder up, high in the air and slams it down ontop of DiBiase. DiBiase rolls off the ladder in major pain. <<

"Well, Kane. Kane, is getting angry!"

>> Out of the blue, Sin Cara nails Kane with a hurricanronia out of the ring. Sin Cara turns around to have Rhodes kick him in the gut and nail him with a european uppercut. Rhodes then backs Cara up and irish-whips him into the turnbuckle. Sin Cara rides it up, but when he sits on top, he jumps up, landing on his feet. Sin Cara goes for a moonsault, but Rhodes pushes him off, making him fly halfway across the floor and land on a ladder, which folds up and makes him fall, crashing stright into the ramp! The fans are shocked! They begin to cheer as Rhodes turns around. Barrett knees him twice before pushing him stright into the ring post. Rhodes flops out of the ring. Barrett turns around and sees DiBiase using the ropes to get to his feet. He runs over and takes him out with a clothesline. Barrett turns around and sees the ladder tilted over he hawls the ladder back into position and begins to climb. Daniel Bryan gets in the ring and hawls his own ladder up, kicking the other out of the ring, ontop of Kane. Daniel then wedges in a the ladder, across the middle and the ropes. He hops up and stands on it. Bryan punches Barrett in the gut as he reaches for the breifcase. Bryan swings up and kicks Barrett in the side. Barrett stops reaching and Daniel climbs ontop of him to reach for the breifcase, but Barrett twists and turns, making Bryan drop. Bryan slipped off Barrett's back and lands behind Barrett on the ladder. Bryan pushes Barrett, but Barrett holds onto the ladder. Bryan somehow swings around to the other side and trades blows with Barrett. He pulls him forward across the ladder and nails a DDT on Barrett, making both himself and Barrett hit the ladder and fall to the floor. <<

"A DDT onto the Ladder!! I love Money in the Bank matches!"

>> Justin Gabriel arises from the beat down of Heath Slater. He looks and sees that the ring is cleared. Gabriel slides into the ring and looks around, noticing that Kane is getting up to his feet. Quickly Gabriel runs up the ladder, hoping to win the match. Kane scurres to get into the ring. He does and pulls Gabriel down, nailing him with an uppercut! Gabriel gets tossed out of the ring by Kane. Kane follows, leaving the ring empty. Kane gets a long ladder and puts it in between the ring and the barricade. He walks over and picks up Gabriel snatching him by the throat. Kane hawls Gabriel over the ladder, yelling at him. He turns around, as he hears footsteps. Slater runs over and goes to hit Kane, but Kane swings up and grabs Slater by the throat. Kane lifts both men off of their feet and sends both men down threw the ladder with a ChokeSlam! Kane then turns around to have DiBiase ram him with a ladder. Kane falls beside the two men and DiBiase throws the ladder ontop of him. DiBiase slides into the ring and picks up Daniel Bryan. He throws him into the turnbuckle and gets one of the four ladders laying on the ground. DiBiase slides back into the ring with the ladder and rams it into the stomach of Daniel Bryan! Bryan wobbles out and DiBiase kicks him in the gut, nailing him on the ladder with a Dream Street! DiBiase gets up and looks up at the breifcase. Suddenly, Rhodes nails DiBiase with a Cross-Rhodes! Rhodes quickly gets up and turns around as Wade Barrett kicks him in the gut and throws him head first into the ladder. Rhodes bounced back and Barrett scoops him up nailing him with a Wasteland! Barrett turns around and Sin Cara nails him with a dropkick! Sin Cara then hits the ropes and ducks Barretts shot. He runs stright up the turnbuckle and does a moonsault, landing on the ladder that Bryan has set up earlier. Sin Cara quickly climbs up the remaining steps, but Barrett follows. Barrett and Cara trade blows on the top of the ladder. Barrett gets advantage and trys to push Cara off the ladder, but Sin Cara wraps through and locks Barrett in a Submission. Barrett manages to reverse the move and lock Sin Cara up for a Wasteland! Barrett nails it on Cara and Cara goes through the Ladder that is set up across the ropes and main ladder. Barrett turns around and climbs up as the fans boo. Barrett begins to unhook the breifcase. Barretts foot slips though, and he falls down by Sin Cara. <<

"Barrett almost had it!"

>> Kane begins to squirm on the outside. <<

>> Mark Henry charges out from the back and heads down to the ring as the fans boo. Kane crawls over and uses the Spainish Announcer Table to hawl himself up. Henry avoids everyone else and goes right to Kane. Henry hammers down two shots on Kane, then walks over and snatches a steel chair. Henry slams it down on Kane's back before throwing it down. Henry then clears the announcer table and lifts Kane up, nailing him threw the table with a World's Stongest Slam! <<

"Mark Henry just put Kane threw the announcer table!"

"Oh! My! God!"

>> Slowly, Rhodes and Barrett both climb to their feet. Rhodes slides in and Barrett crawls to the Ladder. Sin Cara rolls over on the mat and watches Barrett and Rhodes climb the ladder. Sin Cara begins to crawl after them but DiBiase staggers up and grabs his leg. DiBiase pulls Sin Cara out of the ring with all of his strength. Sin Cara manages to catch DiBiase on the way and hurricanronia him into Daniel Bryan. Sin Cara then gets up to his feet too get scooped up by Mark Henry and thrown into the steel post. With Gabriel and Slater still out from being put through the Ladder, Kane out from being put through the announcer table, DiBiase and Daniel down and Sin Cara taken out by Henry, Rhodes and Barrett reach the top of the ladder with nothing stopping them. Both men try for the breifcase. Rhodes gets his hand on it first and trys to unhook it. Barrett punches him in the gut however and stands up grabbing the breifcase. Rhodes punches Barrett, but Barrett swings the breifcase and smashes it in the face of Rhodes. From that, Barrett lifts Rhodes up for a Wasteland! Rhodes manages to get off and plant his foot on the ropes. Rhodes pulls Barrett down acouple steps and jumps off the ropes. Rhodes jumps down and follows by running off the turnbuckle, nailing a Beautiful Disaster on Barrett's back. Barrett holds his back in pain, not thinking about the breifcase. Rhodes pulls Barrett down and goes to climb up. At the last second, Barrett pulls him down and makes him land on his shoulders. Barrett thinks he is finally going to end it with antoher Wasteland. Rhodes suddenly slides off Barrett's back again and locks him in, nailing him with a CrossRhodes! Rhodes kneels up and quickly charges to the ladder. He climbs up and looks around before unhooking the breifcase! <<

Ding..Ding..Ding!

- Cody Rhodes drops down to the mat with the breifcase. He leans against the ropes and raises it up smirking. Rhodes rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, bragging to all of the fans. Rhodes stands at the start of the ramp, holding his breifcase up one last time before the replays of all the action is shown. -

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the United States Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, The Big Show!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Big Show walks out with a huge grin on his face. He raises his arm high in the air as pyro explodes behind him. He walks down the ramp, screaming at the fans on his way. They continue to cheer him as he steps onto the apron before stepping over the top rope. He raises his arm in the air once again before stepping back and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Hollywood, Florida, weighing 223lb, the current United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::Dolph Ziggler walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He has the United States Championship wrapped around his waist as he struts down the ramp. He mocks the fans at ringside before jumping in the ring. He stares down Show as the match is about to get underway.::

One on One Match
United States Championship
Big Show v Dolph Ziggler ©

::Ziggler slowly walks around the ring, dodging any attempted attacks from Show. Show finally gets a hold of him and hits him with a big chop to the chest, sending him into the corner. Show goes for a clothesline but Dolph manages to scurry out of the way, causing Show to hit the turnbuckles hard. The fans boo as Dolph begins hitting show in the back and legs. Show turns around, swinging his arm as he does so, sending Ziggler down to the mat. Show goes to stomp on him but Ziggler rolls out of the ring.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Smart move by Ziggler there, he can’t allow Big Show to use his strength to his advantage.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“I wouldn’t call it smart Cole. The longer Ziggler stays on the outside, the more angry Big Show is going to get.”<<

::Ziggler slowly slides back in the ring as the referee gets to a count of eight. He gets to his feet and looks over at a smirking Show. Ziggler charges at him but Show doesn’t budge. Ziggler tries again but, yet again, Show doesn’t budge. The third time Ziggler charges at him, Show catches him and wraps his arms around his waist. The fans cheer as he locks in a bearhug on Ziggler. Ziggler manages to get his foot on the rope, forcing Show to break the hold.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“The veteran instinct of Ziggler there, knowing that he was close to the ropes.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“More like sheer luck for where his flailing leg ended up.”<<

::Ziggler crawls under the ropes as Show begins getting pissed off. The referee is behind him, telling him to move. Show turns on the referee and this gives Ziggler the opening he has been waiting on. He runs back in the ring and chops down Show’s knee. Show falls to one knee before Ziggler hits a big kick to his head. He rolls him over and goes for the cover.

KICKOUT!

Show throws Ziggler off of him before the two count. Ziggler jumps back up and begins stomping on Show before he gets back up. He goes to punch him in the face but Show throws him off before getting back to his feet. Show waits for Ziggler to get up before taking him down with a big clothesline. The fans cheer as he taunts to them.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Big Show is getting fired up right now, Dolph better start praying for help!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Dolph doesn’t need any help Jerry, he can take care of Show.”<<

::Show picks Ziggler up by the head before giving him a big headbutt. Ziggler staggers back, giving Show the opportunity to hit a big boot to the chest of Ziggler. Ziggler clutches his chest in pain as Show drops down and makes the cover.

KICKOUT!

Ziggler manages to get the shoulder up as the fans look on in dismay. Show gets to his feet and turns to pick up Show but is met by a stiff kick to the side of the head. Show stumbles back, giving Ziggler the opportunity to get to his feet. He hits a low dropkick to the knee of Show, taking him down to the mat.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Ziggler getting back in control here, looking to end the match soon!”<<

::Ziggler smirks as he stands over the fallen body of Show. He goes to grab his head but Show flips him over before getting to his own feet. Ziggler runs at him but Show grabs him by the throat. He picks him up, going for the Chokeslam, but Ziggler jumps down. He kicks Show in the knee once again, taking him down to one knee. Ziggler then locks in the Sleeper Hold as the fans cheer Show on. Show gets to his feet and backs Ziggler into the corner. Ziggler keeps a firm grip and Show eventually staggers to the centre of the ring. Show falls to his knees, giving Ziggler the opportunity to stand on his feet. With the added leverage, Ziggler takes Show to the mat. The referee raises Show’s arm before dropping it down. As it limply hits the mat and Show’s eyes begin shutting, the referee calls for the bell.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner as a result of a submission, and STILLL United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::Ziggler lets go of Show before he slips into complete unconsciousness. He snatches the United States Championship from the referee before raising it high in the air. He climbs to the top rope and continues to celebrate as the fans boo him. He jumps down and taunts Show as he slowly begins to get to his feet. Ziggler ignores him and instead continues to celebrate. He turns to leave but is confronted by an angry Show. Show grabs him by the throat and goes to lift him up when…::

::The fans erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre runs out with the Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He slides in the ring before smashing it over the head of Show. The fans boo as Show crashes down to the mat. McIntyre turns to a smirking Ziggler. The two embrace to tremendous boos from the crowd. The two raise each other’s arms in the air, showing off the briefcase and United States title respectively.::

>> We cut backstage to see Sheamus standing infront of the camera. <<

.::Sheamus::.
"Tonight, I finally take home whats mine! The World Heavyweight Championship! Two weeks ago, that fella, Randy Orton, punted me in the skull, causing me to not compete in a 6-Man tag team match, last week on Smackdown. But that didn't stop me. I still managed to cause pain to Orton. And if Orton thinks that he is going to stop me with one RKO tonight, well fella. You got anythere thing comin' to yah! Now Christian said that he would of never got punted. Well fella, you may not get punted but tonight, I can gareentee that you will be on the other line of a Brogue Kick. I can tell you that fella! Now, Its time fer' my match! The next time you all see me, I will be your World Heavyweight Champion!"

>> Sheamus heads off of the camera and the screen fades to black. <<

"The following match is set for one fall and is for the World Heavyweight Championship!"

"First! Weighing in at 272 pounds! From Dublin, Ireland! He is "The Celtic Warrior!" Sheamus!"

- Sheamus walks out from the back and green pyros set off in the arena. Sheamus taunts the fans and hits his signature pose, before continueing down the ramp. Sheamus slides into the ring and taunts the fans once again. He hops down and leans against a turnbuckle, waiting for his opponents! -

"And his opponent! Weighing in at 227 pounds! From Toronto, Ontario, Canada! Christian!"

- Christian walks out from the back and yellow and white mixed pyros fire off. Christian argues with the fans and slides into the ring before taunting them, telling them that he is better then them and the he doesn't need them to win. Christian looks over at Sheamus before shaking his head in disgust. -

"And their opponent! Weighing in at 245 pounds! From St. Louis, Missouri. He is "The Viper!" The World Heavyweight Champion! Randy Orton!"

- Randy Orton walks out from the back and the fans give mixed emotions. Orton has the Championship slung over his shoulder. He gives both Sheamus and Christian icey eyes as he walks down the ramp foot by foot. Orton look at both of them one last time before sliding into the ring and handing his title to the referee. -

>> The referee holds the title high in the air as the three men glare at it. The referee calls for the bell once again and the match is under way! <<

"I am so excited for this match! It's going to be a great one!"

"Well, after several weeks of each man dishing out pain to one and other, it finally comes down to this!"

>> Orton and Christian both look at eachother. Christian and Sheamus then share a glare and Christian nods. Both men charge after Orton. Christian kicks Orton in the gut and Sheamus lays down forearms on his back. Sheamus nods his head at Christian and Christian goes running. He comes back and Orton breaks free of Sheamus, tossing Christian into the air and down on the mat. Christian squirms in pain as Orton turns around. Sheamus takes Orton down with a clothesline. Orton flops down and Christian begins to get up. Sheamus beats Christian to the punch and runs, going for a clothesline aswell. Christian ducks it and pulls down the second rope, sending Sheamus down to the floor. Christian waits for Sheamus to get up and he takes off, running towards the ropes. He goes out through the second rope and kicks Sheamus in the face, sending him back down to the floor. Christian then gets back into the ring and turns around for Orton to nail him with a Scoop Powerslam! <<

"Wow! I've been on the other end of one or two of those in my ol' days. They hurt."

"What a great comeback from Orton! But look at Sheamus sliding back in! Clothesline to Orton! Sheamus covers Christian though!"

>> The fans count as the referee follow. One! Two! Kickout! Sheamus gets up and Orton turns around. Sheamus and Orton trade blows until Christian runs over, dropkicking Sheamus. Orton then continues with a dropkick to Christian. Christian flys into the turnbuckle. Orton then walks over and rolls Christian down to his knees, away from the turnbuckle. Orton begins forearming him in the chest. He stops and christian rolls out onto the apron. Orton rises the crowd to cheer as he sends the message that he is going for a DDT. Sheamus runs over out of nowhere and tanks Orton down with a forearm. Sheamus then looks over and kicks Christian in the gut. He pulls him threw to the second rope, going for Orton's DDT! Christian jumps into the ring and throws Sheamus over the rope, making him crash down to the ground. Christian the runs and stalks for Sheamus to arise. When Sheamus does, Christian pulls himself over the ropes, going for a crossbody, but Sheamus runs into the ring, making Christian crash down onto the mat, unexpectedly. Sheamus laughs and turns around, faster then he thought for Orton to nail him with an RKO! Orton goes to cover! <<

"I think Orton got it! ONE! TWO! OH MY GOD! CHRISTIAN BREAKS IT!"

"Orton was so close!"

>> Christian continues to beat on Orton. Christian gets up and looks over at Sheamus smirking. He hawls Sheamus up and leans him agains the ropes. He then picks up Orton and pushes him into the turnbuckle. He walks back over to Sheamus and punches him afew times, then he leans him in and irishwhips him, stright into Orton. Both men fall out at the same time but Orton kicks Christian in the gut. Sheamus turns around dazed again, and Orton goes for a RKO. Sheamus shoves him off and Orton goes for a RKO on Christian, but Christian locks Orton in fr a Killswitch. Orton manages to break free and nail Sheamus with an RKO! Christian then slides down and lowblows Orton as the referee quickly checks on Sheamus. Christian then leans himself in the turnbuckle as if Orton threw him there. The referee then checks on Orton as Christian exposes his turnbuckle. Orton crawls up and Christain steps back, grabbing his head. He throws him head first into the turnbuckle and finishes him with a KillSwitch! Christian smirks as he gets up, watching Sheamus roll to the side of the apron. Christain backs up to the opposite turnbuckle and stalks, waiting for Orton to rise for a Spear! Orton gets up and leans against the turnbuckle about to turn. <<

"WHAT?!"

"THATS REY MYSTERIO!"

>> Mysterio runs down from the back in his wrestling gear and a shirt, shaking his head on the way down the ramp. The crowd is scilent as Christian watches Mysterio enter the ring. The fans begin to cheer as Christian and Mysterio go face to face. Mysterio then backs up and Christian smirks. Mysterio then pulls back with a smug look. Mysterio turns and suddenly jumps up and hits a hurricanronia on Christian. He flys into the ropes. Mysterio runs and nails a 619 on Christian! The fans are shocked as Mysterio gets up, shaking his head again. Mysterio ajusts his mask and the fans cheer. Rey then slides out of the ring and watches as Sheamus runs over in the ring and nails Orton with a Brogue Kick! Sheamus then turns around and looks at Mysterio, who looks dissapointed. Sheamus then gets down and covers Christian as the fans are shocked! <<
ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

- The fans have mixed emotions as Sheamus stands up in the ring! The referee goes over to get the World Heavyweight Championship as Sheamus taunts the fans and celebrates in the ring. Sheamus turns around to get his title when out of the blue Mysterio dropkicks Sheamus in the back, sending him into the second rope! Mysterio runs back and continue, nailing Sheamus with a 619! Mysterio stands up in the ring and takes the title from the referee. Mysterio holds it in his hands before dropping it on Sheamus. Mysterio looks at Orton and then at Christian before exiting the ring. The WWE Universe is shocked but continue to cheer! -

>> Theodore Long//Smackdown GM heads to his car after a long night of work. He reaches his car and a black hearse is blocking is entry. He walks around to the drivers side of the hearse and knocks on the windsheld. The man, in a black hoody is just sitting there, looking stright ahead. Teddy continues to know and yell at the man. Finally Teddy gives up and walks back around to his car to try and inch himself in. The hearse begins to pull away. The hearse blocks Teddy from the shot of the camera. When the hearse finally pulls away Teddy is gone, with a breifcase and a set of keys on the ground. <<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, the Challenger, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222lb, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as CM Punk walks out with a smirk on his face. He drops to his knee and wipes his hand across the stage before tapping his wrist. He gets to his feet and punches the air before screaming something. He slowly walks down the ramp, completely ignoring the fans. He jumps onto the apron and spreads his arms out wide before stepping in the ring. He jumps up and down, twisting his wrists, as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 240lb, he is the current WWE Champion, John Cena!”<<

::The fans give a mixture of cheers and boos as John Cena runs out with the WWE Championship in his hand. He raises it high in the air as he does his signature “You Can’t See Me” to Punk. He runs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and raises the WWE Championship in the air once again. He hands it to the referee before taking off his shirt and throwing it into the crowd. He then takes off his dog tags and kisses them before handing them out to a crew worker.::

One on One Match
WWE Championship
CM Punk v John Cena©

::Punk and Cena circle each other in the ring as the match gets underway. The two lock up in the middle of the ring as the crowd in attendance cheer for both men. Cena takes control, getting Punk in a head lock. He backs into the ropes and Punk uses them to his advantage, shoving Cena off of him. He then waits for him to rebound off the ropes before taking him down with a clothesline. Punk leans on the ropes and looks down at Cena with a smirk on his face. The fans surprisingly cheer him on as he stomps down on Cena. He hoists him up and hits him with a DDT to huge cheers.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“I’m surprised these people can cheer for Punk after what he has done. He has berated them his entire career yet they still cheer him on.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Well we are in his hometown King, I guess he has a few fans out here.”<<

::Punk continues his attack, laying knees into the body of Cena. The fans erupt into boos as Punk gives them the middle fingered salute for cheering him. He kicks Cena in the head before dropping down and hooking the leg.

KICKOUT!

Punk gets up and goes right back on the attack, hitting shots to the abdomen of Cena. He picks Cena up and goes to whip him across the ring but Cena reverses it and throws Punk across the ring instead. He waits for him to rebound before hitting him with a hip toss.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“John Cena is getting back in control here with a big hip toss!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Well John better start picking up the offense or we may see a huge upset tonight with Punk walking out with the WWE Championship.”<<

::Cena picks Punk up before hitting a big fisherman suplex. The fans cheer him on as Punk winces in pain. Cena stocks Punk and waits for him to get up before taking him down with a clothesline. The fans are beginning to get back on the side of Punk, with the crowd now chanting for both men once again. The two men trade shots in the centre of the ring as the cheers go back and forth with the crowd. Cena gains control, hitting a flurry of shots to the abdomen of Punk, before whipping him across the ring. He waits for the rebounds before hitting a big shoulder block.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“You can tell that John Cena knows this is important. He knows that he has to win here or he will be in big trouble with the boss!”<<

::Cena lifts Punk up before hitting him with a back drop. He raises his arm high in the air and goes to do his signature “You Can’t See Me” taunt but Punk sees him coming and gets him in a small package.

KICKOUT!

Cena jumps to his feet, looking shocked, at the same time as Punk. The two men stare each other down as they stand on opposite sides of the ring. They run at each other and lock up in the centre. Punk quickly gains control, tripping Cena. He drops down on top of him and hits a few elbows to the jaw before standing up. He taunts the fans which sparks boos from the them. Punk turns around and is tripped by a downed Cena. Cena then gets to his feet and waits for Punk to get up before backing him into the corner. He whips him across the ring into the opposite corner before squashing him with a clothesline.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“John Cena is using his size and weight advantage right here! Ohhh! What a devastatingDDT from Punk!”<<

::Cena lays on the mat, dazed, after receiving the DDT. Punk rolls over to the ropes before using them to help him to his feet. He waits for Cena to get up before charging at him for a clothesline. Cena sees him coming and ducks underneath before hoisting him onto his shoulders. He goes to hit the Attitude Adjustment but is distracted as the fans give a mixture of cheers and boos, pointing up to the ramp as they do so. Cena drops Punk and looks up the ramp at the man wearing a leather jacket and a baseball cap.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Wait a minute, that’s Paul Heyman! What the hell is that guy doing here?!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I don’t know but Cena doesn’t look happy to see him.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Well can you blame him? The last time John Cena saw Paul Heyman was when Heyman cost Cena the WWE Championship at One Night Stand in 2006.”<<

::Heyman stops outside the ring and smirks in at Cena. Cena turns away from him and is met by a shot to the head with the WWE Championship. Punk drops the belt as the referee calls for the bell. Heyman runs around the ring and screams at the referee to “shut the hell up”. Heyman grabs a mic as the fans boo both him and Punk.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“Did I tell you that you could ring the bell? Restart the match… because the RAW GM said so!”<<

::The fans sit in shock as Heyman lets out a maniacal laugh.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Wait a minute, Paul Heyman is the Anonymous RAW General Manager?!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It appears so Cole.”<<

::The referee restarts the match as Punk stands behind him. The referee turns around and is taken out by a shot from the WWE Championship. Punk throws the title down before lifting Cena onto his shoulders. He smirks at the fans before nailing Cena with the GTS. He drops down and makes the cover as Heyman runs in the ring and makes the count.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEWWWWWWWW WWE Champion, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans sit in complete shock as Punk gets to his feet smirking. Heyman picks up the WWE Championship and hands it to Punk as the fans continue to boo. Punk raises it high in the air as Cena is seen slowly coming to. Punk snatches the mic from Justin Roberts before taking a seat in the ring.::

~CM Punk~
>>“I told everyone that I would win the WWE Championship tonight and I would walk out of Chicago and out of the WWE, the WWE Champion! Well that is exactly what I did. When I walk out of this building and out of this company, the first thing I intend on doing is destroying this belt. I don’t want this piece of shit; who would? Whenever you look at this belt it reminds you of John Cena and that’s not what I want! Vince will obviously go and get a new belt but every time you look at that, I want you to remember that it was me that made that belt be used. I will be back one day and when I return, the WWE will be a very different place. And before I leave, I want to make it clear that I will not be taking any money from the WWE and, therefore, am opting out of my 90 day no compete clause. At least this way, I can go and defend this title in a real WRESTLING company.”<<

::Punk drops the mic before getting to his feet. He looks over at Cena and smirks at him before leaving the ring. He walks up the ramp and disappears backstage as Money In The Bank goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:33 pm

HOLY! FUCKING! SHIT!
This is absolutely epic! I never saw Paul Heyman coming at all, that was a total suprise. Imma need to read this again before I post a full review.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks. Razz

Get on chat.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

The winner of the predictions is...

DAN!

Congratulations! We will let you know what your prize is soon.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:02 pm

ITS OFFICAL!

Rey Mysterio is now offically signed to the Smackdown roster! And Karl and SP did an epic job with MitB | TWISB! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:55 am

Great PPV!

But, It was kinda obviously that Drew McIntyre would win the RAW MITB...

anyway,still a great Show..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be   Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Money In The Bank 2011 | The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2