The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CAW Twitter

Go down 
+23
M
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
RED
Nova
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Bleed Green
Cyrus T
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
Sam
Oriadon
Karl
fuck
BEAST MODE
Mesa
Styles
Harold
Jericho
WWE TWISB
LegendOfCasey
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

CAW Twitter - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 am

@RichJohnLeopold: "Looking for a new assistant. I'm sure that some superstars need a 2nd paycheck!"

@AzazelThe Killer: "Black men, Strong men!"

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 am

@Mexican Mafia#1: Surely Angel Rodriguez should pick up the vacant Rev Heavyweight title?

@Elemental: Not going to waste my time at the bottom of ECCW. @RichJohnLeopold, your title will be mine soon.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 am

@THEMattBrooks: "I said I was going to make myself noticed and I fully intend on doing that TONIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am

@HereticPrince: Expect even more people to be talking about me after my next plan of action.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

@RichJohnLeopold: "@Elemental if you want a shot at My title you are more than welcome son. Getting sick and tired of defeating the same people over and over again."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 am

@ExiledTruth: Haven't checked my answering machine in months. Wonder who's been offering me contracts today? #HottestWrestlingFreeAgent
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 am

RED wrote:
@RichJohnLeopold: "@Elemental if you want a shot at My title you are more than welcome son. Getting sick and tired of defeating the same people over and over again."

@Elemental: After you defeat the 3 others in your unfortunately already booked Championship Scramble match, then I'll have a word with the GM and he'll come around to my way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

Jerishows wrote:
RED wrote:

@Elemental: After you defeat the 3 others in your unfortunately already booked Championship Scramble match, then I'll have a word with the GM and he'll come around to my way of thinking.

@BeauJoist: @Elemental I'll be keeping a close eye on you punk
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 am

@TheMoneyMaker: "@RichJohnLeopold @Elemental Both of you can just forget about this stupid argument. After I take care of Styles at #SummerSmash, I am coming for the #CrushWorldChampionship and there isn't anything anyone can do about it!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
@TheMoneyMaker: "@RichJohnLeopold @Elemental Both of you can just forget about this stupid argument. After I take care of Styles at #SummerSmash, I am coming for the #CrushWorldChampionship and there isn't anything anyone can do about it!"

@BeauJoist: @TheMoneyMaker If your getting involved too then I just might have to be a part of this match up for safe keeping's
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@BeauJoist: @TheMoneyMaker If your getting involved too then I just might have to be a part of this match up for safe keeping's

@TheMoneyMaker: "Do I look like I am addressing his lackey? How about you go and take a look at what happened to his last lackey before you get your little ass involved."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Matt Xtreme

@TwitterIsGay: "I just took a shit everybody!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@TheMoneyMaker: "Do I look like I am addressing his lackey? How about you go and take a look at what happened to his last lackey before you get your little ass involved."

BeauJoist: @TheMoneyMaker I ain't just your average Joe, so you have no idea who your messing with punk #More like TheMonkeyMaker
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Hazza wrote:
Matt Xtreme

@TwitterIsGay: "I just took a shit everybody!!!!"

@SamIAm: @TwitterIsGay Tell your boy Harry Jones to get on Portal
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

BeauJoist: @TheMoneyMaker I ain't just your average Joe, so you have no idea who your messing with punk #More like TheMonkeyMaker

@TheMoneyMaker: "Like I said, I don't care what someone's lackey says. And also, you need some better material."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@TheMoneyMaker: "Like I said, I don't care what someone's lackey says. And also, you need some better material."

@BeauJoist: I ain't a Lackey, I'm just starting up my career and having a World Champion on my side could get the ball rolling and it's not my fault that you come up with an incorrect Twitter name for yourself #Peter my Bitch
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@BeauJoist: I ain't a Lackey, I'm just starting up my career and having a World Champion on my side could get the ball rolling and it's not my fault that you come up with an incorrect Twitter name for yourself #Peter my Bitch

@TheMoneyMaker: "Call yourself whatever you want, you are still a lackey. Your feeble mind humors me at least I aint a gimp to #Leopold."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@TheMoneyMaker: "Call yourself whatever you want, you are still a lackey. Your feeble mind humors me at least I aint a gimp to #Leopold."

@BeauJoist: If I feel that I'm going to get somewhere by doing something then I'll do whatever it takes as long as it's within certain boundaries and this little Helping Hand thing might only last a short while, At the end of day, I'll be a somebody in ECCW before you are
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 pm

@TheMoneyMaker: "Keep telling yourself that @BeauJoist."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@BeauJoist: I don't need to, I just get your Mum to scream it while I'm inside her #Your New Daddy?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@BeauJoist: I don't need to, I just get your Mum to scream it while I'm inside her #Your New Daddy?

@TheMoneyMaker: "My mother is dead so the joke is on you bitch."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@BeauJoist: I knew you were gonna say that, O well, DOA, it don't matter to me
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@TheMoneyMaker: "So you like to fuck dead women? You sick mother fucker, pun intended."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm

@StigmaOfficial: Some things in life are meant to be destroyed , next in line that coward rookie that took a cheap shot at Stigma and Cyanide, the only way is to teach him a lesson with a handicap hardcore match...
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

@TheMoneyMaker: "So you like to fuck dead women? You sick mother fucker, pun intended."

@BeauJoist: I was only kidding, it's not like I'm that Necrophiliac James John Congrave or something #App Of The Year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAW Twitter
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next