The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CAW Twitter

Go down 
+23
M
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
RED
Nova
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Bleed Green
Cyrus T
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
Sam
Oriadon
Karl
fuck
BEAST MODE
Mesa
Styles
Harold
Jericho
WWE TWISB
LegendOfCasey
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

CAW Twitter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 am

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth I highly doubt that, but if you're looking for a dark match, @NaturalMR is free and so is @KillSurgeKill, you could wrestle him for his Dark Match Championship ... yes Surge, #sarcasm.

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway True, I'd kill @NaturalMR in about two minutes, and that's if I was bored. And @KillSurgeKill? You mean the guy who gave me quite possibly the best defense of the Submission Champion in the history of ECCW? #CallowayEgoTrip
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Too bad that wasn't a World Championship match...

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Yeah, won one of those too, and I wasn't really trying. Funny how that works #IAmAScottGoneGuy
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Which splits this conversation in half. Two are World Champs and two aren't. And no, @NaturalMR, the Doom World title doesn't count. #ItIsGettingANewNameAnyway

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway You had a World Title reign? Wait, there was that time at Slam-Mania...but I was distracted by a fly and I missed your reign end after seventeen seconds by a guy who thinks he's royalty and a briefcase.
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Okay, so that's one of the reigns. Keep going.

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway You know, I often wonder, out of everyone who's been World Champion, how many actually deserved it? I figure the percentage is rather staggering to be honest.
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth In ECCW or everywhere? Because I know that there are undeserving people who get what they want and deserving people that don't.
@AaronKennedy @IceCalloway AMEN!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 am

@GuyWhoFollowsFakeWrestlersOnTwitter: @ExiledTruth - your totally my favorite wrestler ever. Will you be around for the return of EFNW? #BetYouWill
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 am

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway #CyrusBlack2010ECCWSuperstarofTheYearSlammy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 am

Cyrus T wrote:
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth #JarrettCalloway2009ECCWSuperstarOfTheYearSlammy Oh wait. That actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 am

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth #JarrettCalloway2009ECCWSuperstarOfTheYearSlammy Oh wait. That actually happened.

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Funny, I kept a close eye on the polls and they seems to favor one Cyrus Black in 2010. Most my peers felt I earned it. Then I went ahead and beat the guy who alledgedly beat me in the polls for the Slammy only for it to be stripped. #GotSomeSplainingToDo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Funny, I kept a close eye on the polls and they seems to favor one Cyrus Black in 2010. Most my peers felt I earned it. Then I went ahead and beat the guy who alledgedly beat me in the polls for the Slammy only for it to be stripped. #GotSomeSplainingToDo
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth You got your explanation after it happened.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 am

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Not really. Besides, still hasn't explained the voting. Doesn't matter, really. I know the Truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Not really. Besides, still hasn't explained the voting. Doesn't matter, really. I know the Truth.
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth The truth shall set you free ... and it did, one month later.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:49 am

@KillSurgeKill: @IceCalloway I've got a question - which Jericho gives it to you in the front and which one gives it in the back?
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 am

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth The truth shall set you free ... and it did, one month later.

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Correction...the Truth walked away. But that's fine...easy mistake. Still did more in four months than anybody else would've.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Correction...the Truth walked away. But that's fine...easy mistake. Still did more in four months than anybody else would've.
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Not very arguable.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:28 am

TheNightmareCasey: Call it what you will but there is no doubt that @ExiledTruth was is and will always be the best superstar I know and I say that not because hes my mentor and taught me a lot nor to kiss ass I say it because some people don't believe it...

and may I ask every one what is #CWA and #AWF I am interested...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 am

@Omega4WorldChamp #NWT, where I will silence @NaturalMR, and continue on to WIN that tournament, proving myself the best in the WORLD!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
TheNightmareCasey: Call it what you will but there is no doubt that @ExiledTruth was is and will always be the best superstar I know and I say that not because hes my mentor and taught me a lot nor to kiss ass I say it because some people don't believe it...

@KillSurgeKill: @TheNightmareCasey #CWA is the Clique Wrestling Alliance, it's where guys go when they've made it. #AWF used to be where guys went when they made it. Me and Cyrus are doing well there. I've won the #RuleroftheRing tournament, something that means like...100 times more than anything #ECCW can organize because it's about actual ability, and not sucking dick. And @ExileTruth is doing quite well for himself too, he's got a Title match next week. Then, me and him rape the tag division.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:45 am

CL Punk wrote:

@KillSurgeKill: @TheNightmareCasey #CWA is the Clique Wrestling Alliance, it's where guys go when they've made it. #AWF used to be where guys went when they made it. Me and Cyrus are doing well there. I've won the #RuleroftheRing tournament, something that means like...100 times more than anything #ECCW can organize because it's about actual ability, and not sucking dick. And @ExileTruth is doing quite well for himself too, he's got a Title match next week. Then, me and him rape the tag division.
@TheNightmareCasey @KillSurgeKill how well do you think I would fare there? should I hone my skills a bit more before going there? or alot more?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 am

CL Punk wrote:

@TheNightmareCasey @KillSurgeKill how well do you think I would fare there? should I hone my skills a bit more before going there? or alot more?

@KillSurgeKill: @TheNightmareCasey We'll see. First, concentrate on that tourney you got...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 am

CL Punk wrote:
CL Punk wrote:

@KillSurgeKill: @TheNightmareCasey We'll see. First, concentrate on that tourney you got...
@TheNightmareCasey I have a feeling I'm gonna be that dark horse like usual and rape every one when they are least expecting it, Stan whatshisface or what ever his name was was first (btw appreciate you letting him now he was gonna loose to me) and who ever next better be ready for the unexpected
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 am

@HereticPrince: 'Who is Dan Maskell? that is a question many people ask, I mean tons of kids round the world say that to their single mum when she reveals the name of their father, the police ask themselves that when a name keeps coming up from the underworld and lastly that is a question you all asked when I debuted over a year ago in XCW'

@HereticPrince 'and now look at me I have ravaged, Raped, Pillaged and Plundered the Wrestling World be it ECCW, CWW, 3XW or EFNW and the same will happen in NWT, you see for me it is no longer about Titles in fact I do not really care if I hold a title it is about what else I can take from my opponents a little trophy even a photo of them looking up at the lights, oh yeah BTW Guys this is not a claim to be best in the world or nothing but anyone who has held the ECCW World Title, The Revolution World title, the 3XW World title and the EFNW world title in the span of the year is the best and being as I did that its me'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 am

Maskell wrote:
@HereticPrince: 'Who is Dan Maskell? that is a question many people ask, I mean tons of kids round the world say that to their single mum when she reveals the name of their father, the police ask themselves that when a name keeps coming up from the underworld and lastly that is a question you all asked when I debuted over a year ago in XCW'

@HereticPrince 'and now look at me I have ravaged, Raped, Pillaged and Plundered the Wrestling World be it ECCW, CWW, 3XW or EFNW and the same will happen in NWT, you see for me it is no longer about Titles in fact I do not really care if I hold a title it is about what else I can take from my opponents a little trophy even a photo of them looking up at the lights, oh yeah BTW Guys this is not a claim to be best in the world or nothing but anyone who has held the ECCW World Title, The Revolution World title, the 3XW World title and the EFNW world title in the span of the year is the best and being as I did that its me'

@ThePhenomenalOne @HereticPrince, I agree with that statement, but your still a prick.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:02 am

CL Punk wrote:
CL Punk wrote:

@TheNightmareCasey I have a feeling I'm gonna be that dark horse like usual and rape every one when they are least expecting it, Stan whatshisface or what ever his name was was first (btw appreciate you letting him now he was gonna loose to me) and who ever next better be ready for the unexpected

@KillSurgeKill: @TheNightmareCasey Stan's a cool guy, though...
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 am

@POLSJ103 Looking forward to evening the ledger at #CWW Tribute to the Troops
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 am

CL Punk wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
CL Punk wrote:

@KillSurgeKill: @TheNightmareCasey Stan's a cool guy, though...
@TheNightmareCasey @KillSurgeKill he seems it Im not gonna lie I enjoyed his promo but I dont know him well enough
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

@ExiledTruth: @TheNightmareCasey You're on your way, kid. Just stop falling 30 feet through tables and it'll happen #DNTTAH
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @TheNightmareCasey You're on your way, kid. Just stop falling 30 feet through tables and it'll happen #DNTTAH
@TheNightmareCasey: and razor wire, cant forget that, I have cuts in places I didnt know I could get a cut. It'll be a while before I snag that belt off of you though, but be weary of @ProWrestlingAntichrist and DT they both want that belt #3XW
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

@TheNightmareCasey: and razor wire, cant forget that, I have cuts in places I didnt know I could get a cut. It'll be a while before I snag that belt off of you though, but be weary of @ProWrestlingAntichrist and DT they both want that belt #3XW

@ExiledTruth: @TheNightmareCasey Everybody wants a piece of me. No biggie, though #EverybodyDies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAW Twitter
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next