The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CAW Twitter

Go down 
+23
M
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
RED
Nova
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Bleed Green
Cyrus T
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
Sam
Oriadon
Karl
fuck
BEAST MODE
Mesa
Styles
Harold
Jericho
WWE TWISB
LegendOfCasey
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

CAW Twitter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
@KillSurgeKill: And the latest person to rape @NaturalMR? That's @Omega4WorldChamp of course! Also, buy my shirts.
@TheNightmareCasey: @KillSurgeKillI have atleast three of them

@KillSurgeKill: Dude, I've released like...10? Yeah. My newest one:
CAW Twitter - Page 5 136
Buy that shit!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 am

CL Punk wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
@KillSurgeKill: And the latest person to rape @NaturalMR? That's @Omega4WorldChamp of course! Also, buy my shirts.
@TheNightmareCasey: @KillSurgeKillI have atleast three of them

@KillSurgeKill: Dude, I've released like...10? Yeah. My newest one:
CAW Twitter - Page 5 136
Buy that shit!
TheNightmareCasey: I like it, Im gonna buy that shit, Casey stil only has one shirt, its awesome but only one right now
CAW Twitter - Page 5 Casey_11
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 am

@FuckWill: Mine is still the best
CAW Twitter - Page 5 WillShirt
I am the King of Marijuana. Recognize, bitches.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 am

@HereticPrince: 'I'm Sore, Tired, Under the Weather, Over Trained, Under Motiviated and still tough enough to beat both Surge and Angel Rodriguez.'

@HereticPrince: 'Do I respect my opponents? I dunno what that means sounds like something a kid says on the street when he is getting ready to take your coat and shoes but you know you wanna talk about respect I don't do that stuff I am here to fight'
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 am

@KillSurgeKill: That's funny, @HereticPrince, didn't know you liked to take "inspiration" from other guys. I'll be sure to stomp your head in for it, though.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:36 pm

@ExiledTruth: @KillSurgeKill Guess who's enjoying not dealing with backstage politics? THIS GUY
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:53 pm

@KillSurgeKill: @ExileTruth Yeah, they suck...when you're on the receiving side. Be weary in CWA, though, I heard there's a little around there too. Nothing too major, but you know. Good thing we're so awesome, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:47 pm

@CY@N!D3: Pum quich signow pit cenklaxand te ECCW, hist eno eb ug pussios waxanks te kot laxapow fupp Pendaxa Cyaxanido!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm

@ExiledTruth: @KillSurgeKill At least our powers of awesome overcome any politics in CWA #everybodydies
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 pm

@KillSurgeKill: @ExileTruth Damn right! Our first target: He-Man. @CY@N!D3 Laxapo dis vupp kaxamo, sen. Rot nud fo foch bliocts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:02 pm

@CY@N!D3: Yos! Bliocts um fonobits! Wo skaxarr luro zo skit whero gnewn axas ECCW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

@NaturalMR: "Damn. My schedule is real busy. I left ECCW. But I got BCW, CPW, NWT, and I just signed a contract with WFO."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:02 pm

@KillSurgeKill: @NaturalMR Yeah, I've heard of none of those. Back to the second-rate Indies you go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 pm

@NaturalMR: @KillSurgeKill "FYI, #WFO and #BCW and #CPW are new & are starting up soon. #NWT is a tournament where I will prove myself to be #1 wrestler in the world when I win it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 pm

@LonghornCowboy4Life: "Thinking about going back to the NFL when the Lockout ends. Reply and tell me what you think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:12 pm

@50_EvanBarrett_Duke: "NBA on a Lockout.. Just get it done guys. NFL had there's on too long. Just get the deal done so I can watch Basketball."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm

@CY@N!D3: @NaturalMR Quit slipro dechick riko pit quool el Pum'rr laxapo ug pi zon oaxat yeep oyofaxarrs! Act yeep faxarrs! Arse, faxashotfaxarr dis bel baxags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm

@NaturalMR: @CY@N!D3 "Can you please tell that to me in English?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 pm

@CaseyTheNightmare: Hospital trips are fun aren't they? Maybe next time I will take @ExiledTruth 's advice and not get over confident going into a Do Not Try This At Home Match... 30 feet through tables and razor wire is NOT a good time. Also interested to see how else Neville Ryan can fuck me over as the new owner of #3XW... He can just wait til I get better he will want to resign when I am through with him. Owner or not he's getting his ass kicked sooner or later #IndependenceDayFourWay #3XWWorldChampionship #DoNotTryThisAtHomeMatch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

@StrikeIntoDeath: "I'm looking into getting back wrestling. Any suggestions on what companies?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 pm

KillSurgeKill: @NaturalMR Well, @CY@N!D3 said something about you being a queer, and him raping you then eating your eyeballs. Then eating your testicles. And also, basketball is for fags. Man, Cyanide is great, I have a feeling me and him are going to be great friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
@NaturalMR: @CY@N!D3 "Can you please tell that to me in English?"
@IceCalloway @NaturalMR The narrow minded cannot comprehend intelligence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 pm

@NaturalMR: @KillSurgeKill "I don't play basketball."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 pm

@NaturalMR: @IceCalloway "Forgive me being born an American and not caring to learn Spanish when the Mexicans should be learning English when they come to US."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
@NaturalMR: @IceCalloway "Forgive me being born an American and not caring to learn Spanish when the Mexicans should be learning English when they come to US."
@IceCalloway @NaturalMR I was also born American but can also speak Spanish, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. Now, off to EFNW you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAW Twitter
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next