The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: Our Way

Go down 
+18
Richie
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
.mop is dead.
Sam
Nova
Styles
Killer Queen
White guy
#Animal
Michael
Jericho
Bleed Green
BEAST MODE
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
YungStunna101
Cole
Karl
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

WWE: Our Way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
Pink Ant | Pinkie Sanchez
Pinkie arrives at the arena with his mask in his back pocket and a pink bandana tied around his neck and walks in a white outfit past the fans where he spits and says something about monsters? Who knows. He walks into the arena.
The Redneck Messiah//Jamie Noble
*approaches Pinkie Sanchez with a look of disgust written across his face* Are you kidding me? They let some loser like you here in the World Wrestling Entertainment? What kind of name is Pinkie Sanchez anyway huh? That's not even a name I'd give my dog

Na.. Na.. Pinkie just stares at him as he lets out an insane laugh What type of name is Pinkie Sanchez... hahaha... what type name is... wait what is your name you hillybilly hick? He hums a tune and laughs I am the best in the world you punk.. I am not just a little ant I am the Pink Ant!
Hillbilly hick? Are you outta your mind? Do you know who you're talking to? Why don't I refresh your memory. I am Jamie BY GOD Noble. Now *he begins to laugh* I've heard a lot of funny things in my day but *continues to laugh* you being the best in the world damn sure takes the corn. Wooooo, now that's what you call comedy
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 pm

[RKO][SP] wrote:
Imma create an RP with Orton later tonight! Razz

Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:20 pm

YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
Pinkie arrives at the arena with his mask in his back pocket and a pink bandana tied around his neck and walks in a white outfit past the fans where he spits and says something about monsters? Who knows. He walks into the arena.
*approaches Pinkie Sanchez with a look of disgust written across his face* Are you kidding me? They let some loser like you here in the World Wrestling Entertainment? What kind of name is Pinkie Sanchez anyway huh? That's not even a name I'd give my dog

Na.. Na.. Pinkie just stares at him as he lets out an insane laugh What type of name is Pinkie Sanchez... hahaha... what type name is... wait what is your name you hillybilly hick? He hums a tune and laughs I am the best in the world you punk.. I am not just a little ant I am the Pink Ant!
Hillbilly hick? Are you outta your mind? Do you know who you're talking to? Why don't I refresh your memory. I am Jamie BY GOD Noble. Now *he begins to laugh* I've heard a lot of funny things in my day but *continues to laugh* you being the best in the world damn sure takes the corn. Wooooo, now that's what you call comedy

Pinkie dies out in a insane laugh and then stares down Noble Jamie Noble! By God it is Jamie Noble! Yeah didn't you used to act like a dog or something like that? Oh wait I remember you won that title and got to live in a trailer!.. Pinkie looks down at the ground and hums his little crazy tune Do you know who I am? I am Pinkie Sanchez the man that is a step above the rest. The person that tells you to fear your biggest fears! I am afraid of my fears A little laughter spell I am scared of myself! Jamie Jamie Jamie.. Na.. na.. na.. na.. FEAR ME! You stupid little martin! I am your better because I live in house! I have a bed not a TRUCKbed.
Back to top Go down
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:

Pinkie dies out in a insane laugh and then stares down Noble Jamie Noble! By God it is Jamie Noble! Yeah didn't you used to act like a dog or something like that? Oh wait I remember you won that title and got to live in a trailer!.. Pinkie looks down at the ground and hums his little crazy tune Do you know who I am? I am Pinkie Sanchez the man that is a step above the rest. The person that tells you to fear your biggest fears! I am afraid of my fears A little laughter spell I am scared of myself! Jamie Jamie Jamie.. Na.. na.. na.. na.. FEAR ME! You stupid little martin! I am your better because I live in house! I have a bed not a TRUCKbed.
Hey there is NOTHING wrong with living in a trailer alright. In fact I can honestly say I have the most comfortable trailer of them all. It's nice and cozy and ve......Wait forget my trailer, the point is I am not afraid of you got it Pinky? You see Jamie Noble fears NO MAN. I could take you on whenever and wherever and I bet I could beat you one on one in that ring. *he nods his head with a smirk* That's right I'm challenging YOU to a match so I can shut you up once and for all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 pm

YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:

Hey there is NOTHING wrong with living in a trailer alright. In fact I can honestly say I have the most comfortable trailer of them all. It's nice and cozy and ve......Wait forget my trailer, the point is I am not afraid of you got it Pinky? You see Jamie Noble fears NO MAN. I could take you on whenever and wherever and I bet I could beat you one on one in that ring. *he nods his head with a smirk* That's right I'm challenging YOU to a match so I can shut you up once and for all

You are challenging me Jamie? His laugh gets louder than ever before as he pats Jamie Noble on the back before having a disgusted look on his face Sure I well beat you but another thing.. Baths are good now take one. But back to the match I want to warn you Jamie Noble after facing me you will never be the same! NEVER! He almost screams this as the anger controls Pinkie's eyes. I will make you afraid of the dark! I will never allow you to be the same.. hahahha.. I will make you fear the BOOGEYMAN! The cheap wwe replica! na..na.. Pinkie is taking over the world.. na..na.. not Brain... na..na.. your on Jame not so Noble.....
Back to top Go down
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:

You are challenging me Jamie? His laugh gets louder than ever before as he pats Jamie Noble on the back before having a disgusted look on his face Sure I well beat you but another thing.. Baths are good now take one. But back to the match I want to warn you Jamie Noble after facing me you will never be the same! NEVER! He almost screams this as the anger controls Pinkie's eyes. I will make you afraid of the dark! I will never allow you to be the same.. hahahha.. I will make you fear the BOOGEYMAN! The cheap wwe replica! na..na.. Pinkie is taking over the world.. na..na.. not Brain... na..na.. your on Jame not so Noble.....
Was that honestly supposed to scare me? Boy how many times I gotta tell you? Jamie Noble fears NO MAN and NO THING, you got that? I don't give a damn what you do in that ring, because I can bet its nothing compared with being in the ring with the WWE's pitbull Jame Noble. Boy I'll rip you to shreds and make you go cryin to your momma when I'm done with you. In fact I'll beat you so bad you won't even be able to cry to your momma cas your ass won't even be able to walk *he nods his head* Yea now how about that Pinky?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:49 pm

YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:

Was that honestly supposed to scare me? Boy how many times I gotta tell you? Jamie Noble fears NO MAN and NO THING, you got that? I don't give a damn what you do in that ring, because I can bet its nothing compared with being in the ring with the WWE's pitbull Jame Noble. Boy I'll rip you to shreds and make you go cryin to your momma when I'm done with you. In fact I'll beat you so bad you won't even be able to cry to your momma cas your ass won't even be able to walk *he nods his head* Yea now how about that Pinky?

Now is that supposed to make me afraid of you... He insanely laughs and stares at Noble You are not a big deal.. i am not afraid of a guy that wishes he was a pit bull.. you may be a dog but I will be the dog catcher and send you back to where you belong.. the pound a place way better than the white trash village called a trailer park. II may not have a home at times but I would never be a damn redneck like you! I am not wanting to scare you Jamie Noble but in fact warn you of what is coming your way in hopes that you will believe me and prepare yourself for I am not that mental okay. You understand this.. I AM A WRESTLING GOD! He screams at the top of his lungs staring down Jamie with wide eyes but then he hums his tune and snickers I will fight you and I will beat you because I want the top but guys like me never really get there do we.. he laughs a little bit more Jamie Noble challenging me is your worth decision. You WERE A JOBBER! After our match you go back down that line while I become the WWE Champion.. now that sounds good. Jamie Noble is going to fall.. fall. fall.. he lets his voice fade as he grabs the mask out of his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:

Now is that supposed to make me afraid of you... He insanely laughs and stares at Noble You are not a big deal.. i am not afraid of a guy that wishes he was a pit bull.. you may be a dog but I will be the dog catcher and send you back to where you belong.. the pound a place way better than the white trash village called a trailer park. II may not have a home at times but I would never be a damn redneck like you! I am not wanting to scare you Jamie Noble but in fact warn you of what is coming your way in hopes that you will believe me and prepare yourself for I am not that mental okay. You understand this.. I AM A WRESTLING GOD! He screams at the top of his lungs staring down Jamie with wide eyes but then he hums his tune and snickers I will fight you and I will beat you because I want the top but guys like me never really get there do we.. he laughs a little bit more Jamie Noble challenging me is your worth decision. You WERE A JOBBER! After our match you go back down that line while I become the WWE Champion.. now that sounds good. Jamie Noble is going to fall.. fall. fall.. he lets his voice fade as he grabs the mask out of his back pocket.
You must got some crust in your head if you think Jamie Noble is gonna fall. Oh no, Jamie Noble is headed to the very tippy top where he belongs. Sure I may have not have gotten there in the past but thats all it is, THE PAST. It's a day for Jamie Noble, I'm looking to recreate myself and it starts with you. I hope you find your little buddy The Brain so that way he can help you find some kind of logical way of getting out of this match before I embarrass you in front of all those people in attendance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 pm

YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:

You must got some crust in your head if you think Jamie Noble is gonna fall. Oh no, Jamie Noble is headed to the very tippy top where he belongs. Sure I may have not have gotten there in the past but thats all it is, THE PAST. It's a day for Jamie Noble, I'm looking to recreate myself and it starts with you. I hope you find your little buddy The Brain so that way he can help you find some kind of logical way of getting out of this match before I embarrass you in front of all those people in attendance

You sure do talk alot through your few teeth. Hell i don't even think I have understood everything you have said but you know I really do not care what you have to say because your the pit and I am the actual bull.. a Pink Bull. Now that is a sight to see. YOU WILL FALL [/b]A quick and sudden turn of tone as Pinkie laughs uncontrollably and puts on his mask[/b] FEAR ME GENTLY JAMIE NOBLE! Fear.. Me.. Gently... He hums and turns his head and walks off Fall.. na..na.. fall.. na. na..
Back to top Go down
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:
YungStunna101 wrote:
Grangaa wrote:

You sure do talk alot through your few teeth. Hell i don't even think I have understood everything you have said but you know I really do not care what you have to say because your the pit and I am the actual bull.. a Pink Bull. Now that is a sight to see. YOU WILL FALL [/b]A quick and sudden turn of tone as Pinkie laughs uncontrollably and puts on his mask[/b] FEAR ME GENTLY JAMIE NOBLE! Fear.. Me.. Gently... He hums and turns his head and walks off Fall.. na..na.. fall.. na. na..
What the hell? Fear me gently? Now which moron let that freak in here? *he shakes his head as he walks in the other direction*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:37 pm

[Bryan Danielson arrives at the arena to the delight of the fans. However, much were seen to be upset as he did not stop to sign autographs or pose for photographs. He heads inside and goes to his locker room before shutting the door behind him.]

[Drew McIntyre arrives at the arena to huge boos from the crowd outside. He heads inside and goes straight to the gym to get ready for a possible match next Friday.]
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Christian is walking around the arena.

CM Punk is in his lr, watching clips of his past matches.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 pm

OFF: This is kinda like the E-Fed version of TWISB. Razz

The Viper//Randy Orton
- Randy Orton checks in at the airport and passes his luggage to the clerk. He turns around and throws on his sunglasses to hide his face. He passes by a group of teenagers, about 14-17. One girl has a little boy with her. -

::The Boy//Damien::
"Oh my god! It's Randy Orton!"

::The Sister//Sophie::
"Randy Orton? Where do you see Randy Orton?"

::The Friend//Jessica::
"I don't see him Damien?"

"I'm telling you! He's here! I just say him walk by! He wen't that way, towards the food court and stores!"

::Sophie's Boyfriend//James::
"Well, let's go after him! Damien got his book! So, we will get him to sign it and stuff!"

"Alright!"

- The boy digs through his backpack before hoisting it over his shoulder. He has a small autographed book in one hand and a pen in the other. He smiles widely before darting it down the hall with James. -

- Randy Orton sits in the food court, eating a Chicken BLT Salad. Orton sits up and throws the remaining chunks of salad in the garbage. He then turns when four kids surround him! -

"RANDY! RANDY! I am ... your biggest fan! Sure, I'm only six! But, still! I can master your RKO perfectly!"

::The friend//Jessica::
"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

"Jessica! Jessica! Calm down! Randy, My li-"

"Wanna see my RKO Randy? Wanna! Wanna!?"

::The Viper//Randy Orton::
"Whoa! Whoa! Okay, look. If you four, don't tell anyone I'm here, I'll sign one thing for each of you!"

::The Group//--::
"Okay!"

"First, I wanna show you my RKO! James! JAMES!"

- James is off looking at a hot girl as she passes. Sophie then elbows him in the arm! -

"James!"

"Huh? What? Yeah buddy?"

"Watch this Randy!"

- Damien elbows back and nails James right in the nadz. James bends down in the sudden pain and Damien climbs ontop of the bench. He stands up and looks at the crouched body of James. Damien jumps off and hits a mini, what looked sorta like an RKO. -

"Good job? Now look, I got a plan to catch. Can we hurry this up?"

"Yes! Yes! Im sorry! Here sign this book please! And, we will be on our way!"

- Orton takes the book and quickly signs it. He nods his head and continues to walk. He grabs his sunglasses and continues down the open space, past the fountain. Orton opens the door and takes a walk through customs. Shortly after waiting for an hour, Orton abords his plane, ready too take off for the arena. -
===========================================================
3 Hours Later
- The door to a red and black Dodge Viper opens and Randy Orton steps out of the vechile, remembering the kids he walked into earlier. Orton looks around at the crowd of fans and paparotize who crowd the door. Orton shakes his head and smirks before walking around to the trunk and getting out his bag. Orton sets it on the ground and closes the trunk, wheeling it to the door. Orton stops and signs afew more things before walking into the arena. He walks down the hallway, passing lockerrooms such as CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Christian. He nods at afew people as he passes and finally reaches the lockerroom, with the nameplate Randy Orton. Orton unlocks the door with the key that hangs around his neck on a chain along with his wedding ring, and walks inside. He looks around and the light, baby blue walls and the red rugs. Orton smirks again and sets his bag in the mini cubbie in the bathroom the that arena supports. Orton opens the mini fridge and searches for it. He pulls out a can of ice cold Pepsi and begins drinking one. Orton then sits down on the black leather coutch and puts his feet on the table, watching some WWE OnDemand. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. -

Off: TBC by anyone who is worth roleplaying with.
Back to top Go down
YungStunna101
Jobber
Jobber
YungStunna101

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:11 am

[RKO][SP] wrote:
OFF: This is kinda like the E-Fed version of TWISB. Razz

The Viper//Randy Orton
- Randy Orton checks in at the airport and passes his luggage to the clerk. He turns around and throws on his sunglasses to hide his face. He passes by a group of teenagers, about 14-17. One girl has a little boy with her. -

"Oh my god! It's Randy Orton!"

"Randy Orton? Where do you see Randy Orton?"

::The Friend//Jessica::
"I don't see him Damien?"

"I'm telling you! He's here! I just say him walk by! He wen't that way, towards the food court and stores!"

"Well, let's go after him! Damien got his book! So, we will get him to sign it and stuff!"

"Alright!"

- The boy digs through his backpack before hoisting it over his shoulder. He has a small autographed book in one hand and a pen in the other. He smiles widely before darting it down the hall with James. -

- Randy Orton sits in the food court, eating a Chicken BLT Salad. Orton sits up and throws the remaining chunks of salad in the garbage. He then turns when four kids surround him! -

"RANDY! RANDY! I am ... your biggest fan! Sure, I'm only six! But, still! I can master your RKO perfectly!"

::The friend//Jessica::
"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

"Jessica! Jessica! Calm down! Randy, My li-"

"Wanna see my RKO Randy? Wanna! Wanna!?"

"Whoa! Whoa! Okay, look. If you four, don't tell anyone I'm here, I'll sign one thing for each of you!"

::The Group//--::
"Okay!"

"First, I wanna show you my RKO! James! JAMES!"

- James is off looking at a hot girl as she passes. Sophie then elbows him in the arm! -

"James!"

"Huh? What? Yeah buddy?"

"Watch this Randy!"

- Damien elbows back and nails James right in the nadz. James bends down in the sudden pain and Damien climbs ontop of the bench. He stands up and looks at the crouched body of James. Damien jumps off and hits a mini, what looked sorta like an RKO. -

"Good job? Now look, I got a plan to catch. Can we hurry this up?"

"Yes! Yes! Im sorry! Here sign this book please! And, we will be on our way!"

- Orton takes the book and quickly signs it. He nods his head and continues to walk. He grabs his sunglasses and continues down the open space, past the fountain. Orton opens the door and takes a walk through customs. Shortly after waiting for an hour, Orton abords his plane, ready too take off for the arena. -
3 Hours Later
- The door to a red and black Dodge Viper opens and Randy Orton steps out of the vechile, remembering the kids he walked into earlier. Orton looks around at the crowd of fans and paparotize who crowd the door. Orton shakes his head and smirks before walking around to the trunk and getting out his bag. Orton sets it on the ground and closes the trunk, wheeling it to the door. Orton stops and signs afew more things before walking into the arena. He walks down the hallway, passing lockerrooms such as CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Christian. He nods at afew people as he passes and finally reaches the lockerroom, with the nameplate Randy Orton. Orton unlocks the door with the key that hangs around his neck on a chain along with his wedding ring, and walks inside. He looks around and the light, baby blue walls and the red rugs. Orton smirks again and sets his bag in the mini cubbie in the bathroom the that arena supports. Orton opens the mini fridge and searches for it. He pulls out a can of ice cold Pepsi and begins drinking one. Orton then sits down on the black leather coutch and puts his feet on the table, watching some WWE OnDemand. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. -

Off: TBC by anyone who is worth roleplaying with.
The Green Bay Loudmouth//Ken Anderson
*walks in without approval and smirks* Well if it isn't my good buddy, Randy Orton. The Viper, The Apex Predator, I say these things with much sarcasm in case you haven't noticed and also the man who because of his whining and complaining is the reason why I was forced to leave the WWE a couple years back. Well, loooong time no see
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 am

Christian is walking around the arena.

CM Punk is in the gym, preparing for any match he may have.

OFF: I'm on my IPod right now so replies may take a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 am

WWE: Our Way - Page 2 1996-dodge-viper-gts

A Blue Dodge Viper flies into the Friday Night Smackdown arena as the crowd begins to get around the car as they run over the security and go to beat on this nice ride with the tag that reads, "AWESUM," They all know that this vehicle belongs to The Miz and they hate this mans guts. The engine cuts off as the security guards quickly rush to the fans as they begin to pull them of the car as they try to beat dents into the ride. The security successfully pull off all the angry fans as finally The Miz cuts of the engine and the door clicks open and the fans now sweaty begin to boo loudly and throw things at The Miz but the security do their job by catching everything they can. The Miz steps out in a black and blue suit and shirt combination and he smirks at all of his haters and snickers to himself as he pulls off his shades and smirks and somewhat grins as he arrogantly shake his head trying to piss off the fans.

WWE: Our Way - Page 2 28tzuxc

The Miz grabs his bags and begins to walk on past his fans that boo him and call him names as he just laughs as they do the regular "Go Back To MTV!" or the good ones that take the most time to think up like the "YOU SUCK!" The Miz just shakes his head in a sad way trying to figure out what is truly wrong with their heads and why they boo him but then he remember of right jealousy. He almost reaches the door when a bottle hits him in the back of the head and he licks his lips before to him and stares at him mouthing some stuff before actually talking.

WWE: Our Way - Page 2 Tumblr_ldkwdjsgaD1qzkmi8o1_250

Definition of Awesome
The Miz

Really... Really? You have the guts to throw something at me? You dare throw something at the former WWE Champion! A man that is undefeated at Wrestlemania! You most be really stupid.. wait actually.. you must be smart to start something with me when the security will get between us! You know people like you are not even worth my time! You are a maggot.. a nobody and your are lucky I even talk to you! Now time to walk away and never talk to you again. Hopefully you recorded this so you can get some money and maybe pay yourself a life because the only reason you throw something at me is because you are jealous! Your jealous! You are jealous because I'm The Miz and I'm AWESOME!!

The Miz laughs as he turns around like how Maryse might have as the fan looks mad and the security escorts the fan out of the arena as The Miz reaches the door of the arena with a smirk and as he enters thew arena the workers quicken their pace so they can avoid talking to the ego that is Miz. He checks the bulletin board for the updates and he smirks at the roster and then he walks off with his suitcase down to his locker room with a smile as he enters.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 am

Tyson Kidd & Dolph Ziggler
Separate brands, honestly idc who's on which lol
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Accepted.
Me and Karl shall decide which brand each is on, unless you have a preference?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:44 am

Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Accepted.

As long as they're not on the same it doesn't worry me
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Accepted.

As long as they're not on the same it doesn't worry me

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:47 pm

*A 2009 Shelby Mustang GT-500 arrives at the door outside the arena and the fans begin to boo as Chris Jericho steps out. He is wearing a pair of navy jeans, A white shirt and a leather jacket. He smirks as he takes a short glance around his surroundings, before walking towards the arena. Once inside, He shouts at a near-by worker to fetch him a coffee. He then stands waiting in the hallway*

*Chavo Guerrero arrives, a smile on his face as he arrives on foot to the arena. He wears a "Lie, Cheat and Steal" T-Shirt as he heads towards the door. He enters with his bags and begins to head towards his locker-room*
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 pm

I will be compiling Smackdown's first match card within the next day or so.
What me and Karl could really do with is more guys signing up.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm

I'll take Dolph on RAW lol.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Thats fine Karl, I'm happy with Kidd as I was wanting more lighter talent.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Aight.

Also you can have Jericho and I will have Chavo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: Our Way   WWE: Our Way - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: Our Way
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: