The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+3
Cole
SP
Karl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
In fact, scratch that. Use whoever you wish.

No, no ... If you think its better for me not to use McIntyre, then I won't, ill only use Adam's guys or FA.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:12 pm

God wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

No, no ... If you think its better for me not to use McIntyre, then I won't, ill only use Adam's guys or FA.

Nah, it's aight. Just make sure that he stays in the character he is supposed to lol.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Steven Hall Mark! wrote:
God wrote:
Steven Hall Mark! wrote:

Nah, it's aight. Just make sure that he stays in the character he is supposed to lol.

ight, sounds good!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Alright, so ... Things are set now. I am getting off for abit. But, I need your guys help!

I need ya'll to come up with 3 Divas and 3 Pros I can use for the VIEWERS Choosing! This will be revealed on the first episode of Divas Bootcamp! BTW, Diva's Bootcamp is a cross between Tough Enough and NXT. SO yeah, help me by giving me names and voting! The winner who helped the most will receve a specail prize!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 pm

When will my roster be added to the front page? Its been like a week.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 pm

God wrote:
Alright, so ... Things are set now. I am getting off for abit. But, I need your guys help!

I need ya'll to come up with 3 Divas and 3 Pros I can use for the VIEWERS Choosing! This will be revealed on the first episode of Divas Bootcamp! BTW, Diva's Bootcamp is a cross between Tough Enough and NXT. SO yeah, help me by giving me names and voting! The winner who helped the most will receve a specail prize!

I got a few questions.

We name 3 people from our brands to be pros?

Do we name 3 divas too?

Can a tag team count as one pro?
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 am

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'When It Raines is Pours'

[As the show opens instead of doing the usual deal with showing the crowd and then the announce we are show footage from earlier where AJ Styles and Chris Daniels are arriving at the arena when they are jumped from behind By Wolf Alexander who is wielding a lead pipe after hitting Daniels across the back with it, Wolf then hits AJ in the ribs with it before driving the pipe right down onto AJ’s hand, Wolf then follows up by kicking Daniels square in the ribs before walking out of sight as AJ Can be seen writhing in pain, just then we go back to ringside were a disturbed PWP audience can be seen in the upper deck and lower deck looking at the big screen]

[Just then to the surprise of the Crowd Samoa Joe’s theme plays, as Joe walks out dressed to compete the crowd cheer, once in the ring Joe grabs a microphone]

Joe: Last week On Hotwired I was challenged by the Undertaker to a match at the Hollywood Bash to decide who the toughest motherfucker in PWP is, now Undertaker I must admit whilst watching your challenge it pissed me off that you think you can come here and believe you can take me but Undertaker I want you to know that I accept your challenge and I will choke you out but as for tonight I am not supposed to be in action but I have decided that Jesse Neal I know me and you are supposed to be competing next week but we are going to face off right now so Jesse get out here now or you will not even make it to the next week.

[As Jesse Neal walks out from the back he receives a small cheer, A referee then runs past Jesse to signify that this will actually be a match]

Match One: Jesse Neal vs Samoa Joe
As the match begins Joe starts landing some vicious open handed strikes on the chest of Neal before hitting a forceful T-bone suplex, Joe then proceeds to hit the ropes and lands a running single leg dropkick on Neal.

As the crowd chant for Joe over and over again he props Jesse on the top rope and hits the Muscle Buster before locking on the Coquina Clutch which leaves the referee no choice but to call for the bell knowing Jesse is out. (6:00)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Samoa Joe.

[As the crowd cheer Joe raises his arm in the air before walking backstage, the officials then help a still out of it Jesse backstage, Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez stands on the apron to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following Contest is set for one fall coming to the ring first accompanied by Michael Hayes and Mason Ryan from Marietta, Georgia weighing in at 223 pounds Cody Rhodes.

[As Cody walks out from the back with Ryan and Hayes in tow the crowd boo loudly, Cody then walks slowly round the ringside area and hops in the ring while Hayes and Ryan take two seats at ringside]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Burke Virginia weighing in at 219 pounds 'Big League' Byron Saxton.

[As Byron walks out from the back he receives a small pop from the crowd, Byron then slides into the ring as the bell rings]

Match Two: Byron Saxton vs Cody Rhodes
Byron tries to jump start the match when he is hit with a dropkick from Cody, Rhodes then lifts up Byron and tries for a suplex only for Byron to duck behind and hit a Russian Leg Sweep, Byron then tosses Cody onto the apron and then hits the ropes and tries for a clothesline only for Cody to drop down and Byron to go crashing from the ring to the floor.

As Cody hops back in the ring he taunts the crowd before going to hop out the ring when the referee stops him during this distraction, Mason Ryan spears Byron on the outside of the ring, Michael Hayes then tosses Byron in the ring before taking his seat, Cody then takes advantage of this by hitting the Cross Rhodes for the win.(8:23)
Ricardo: And the winner of the match Cody Rhodes.

[The Crowd boo as Mason Ryan raises Cody Rhodes on his shoulders Michael Hayes can then be seen clapping, Cody, Mason and Hayes then head backstage as Byron Saxton manages to recollect his senses and makes his way backstage]

[Backstage in a dark room Vampiro Can be seen meditating round a circle of lit candles which appear to be the only thing lighting the room]

Vampiro: Next week Alex Shelley will become the next victim of the wrath of Vampiro, Since coming to PWP I have defeated Matt Sydal, Mark Briscoe and Nick Riley and Alex I want you to know you shall be joining that list after I hammer that final nail in your coffin and your beaten and bloody carcass will be dragged backstage by one of the employees or your tag team partner Chris Sabin who very well may also become a victim.

[Vampiro then blows out the candles and the room goes dark]

[We Then Go back to the ring where Colt Cabana and Alex Kozlov are standing ready for their match]

Match Three: Colt Cabana vs Alex Kozlov
The two men tie up as the match begins and Koslov quickly locks on a front facelock, only for Cabana to go behind and hit a quick Back suplex, Cabana then hits the ropes and tries for a senton only for Kozlov to get his knees up and Cabana to crash back first across his knees, Alex then grabs Cabana and tosses him hard into the ring post.
As Cabana is out on the apron he is knocked off with a forearm strike, Alex then hits the ropes and performs a suicide dive on Cabana, Kozlov then lifts up Cabana and tosses him hard into the apron before trying to clothesline him only for Cabana to backdrop him on the floor, Cabana then tosses Kozlov into the ring and is about to get in himself when he is dragged under the ring by a unseen force, the referee then turns round and being that Cabana is nowhere to be seen he starts counting him out as the referee gets to 9 a beaten Cabana crawls from under the ring and manages to get to his feet as the ref counts to ten.(10:23)

Ricardo: And the winner of the match by Count out, Alex Kozlov

[As Kozlov celebrates his win the crowd boo, just then Conor O'Brian comes out from under the ring and attacks Colt Cabana and tosses him hard into the ring post, Conor then goes back into the ring as Kozlov walks backstage]

A video from last weeks high stipulation bout between Claudio Castagnoli and Davey Richards

[we then go back to the ring with Ricardo Rodriguez who is ready to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following match is a Handicap Match coming to the ring first Eddie 'Die Hard' Edwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGr3TIQRyB4

[As Eddie's theme plays the crowd cheer, Eddie then walks out from the back and gets into the ring as intense as ever]

Ricardo: And his opponents Chris Hero and Shane Hagadorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhAE0vp2Wvg

[As Hero and Hagadorm walk out from the back the crowd boo loudly, Hero and Hagadorm then get in the ring to start the match]

Match Four: Eddie Edwards vs Chris Hero and Shane Hagadorm
As the match begins Eddie straight away tackles Hagadorm and starts punching him in the kidneys and few times when he is stiffly kicked in the gut by Hero, Hero then follows up by hitting a knee to the had of Edwards, As Hagardorm then gets to his feet he and Chris stomp away at Eddie until Shane hits the ropes and lands a elbow drop.

Hero then grabs Edwards and hits a reverse suplex for a near fall, Hagadorm then follows up by kicking Eddie in the ribs and covering him for another near fall, Chris then lifts up Eddie and tries for the Hero's Welcome only for Eddie to somehow land a knee to Hero's head, Eddie then spins out and snap Suplexes Hero hard, after this Eddie grabs Shane Hagadorm and starts landing some stiff knees to the gut of Hagadorm before trying for the Die Hard when he is hit from behind with a stiff elbow, Hero then spins Eddie into the Hero's Welcome Championship Edition and Shane Hagadorm covers Eddie for the win(12:00)

Ricardo: And the winners of the match Chris Hero and Shane Hagadorm

[as Hero and Hagadorm taunt the there is a loud number of Boos, Hero and Hagadorm then walk backstage as Davey Richards gets into the ring to check on Edwards]

[In the backstage area Wolf Alexander is walking through the halls proud of what he has done to AJ and Daniels these last few weeks when he is confronted by Robert Roode]

Roode: Wolf Alexander, you think your such a tough guy as you can attack people when their backs are turned, well how about next week you try me.

Wolf: You want a match with me next week, seriously OK then I accept.

Roode: And Wolf I want you to know that I am going to make you regret doing all these things to AJ and Daniels who are by far two of the most classiest guys I know.

[As Wolf smirks, Roode goes to walk away when Wolf shoves him hard into the wall, Wolf then follows up with a kick to the ribs before being chased off by James Storm who then checks on Roode]

[Back in the ring Ricardo Rodriguez is preparing to announce the next match]

Ricardo: it is now time for the main event of the evening, the following contest is a 8 man Tag Team match coming to the ring first MVP, Calvin Raines, Nigel McGuinness and Vladamir Kozlov.

[As the four men collectively walk out from the back there are some loud boos from the crowd, all four once in the ring do their signature taunts before waiting for the other team]

Ricardo: and their opponents, AJ Styles, Mike Quackenbush, Daniel Bryan and James Storm.

[As AJ and his team walk out there is a loud pop from the crowd, as the team walks round the ring it is noticeable that AJ's hand is all bandaged up once they get into the ring they collectively wind up in a stare down with the other team when Ricardo Rodriguez gets back into the ring]

Ricardo: I have just received word that this will be a tornado tag match with all participants starting in the ring with no Tags.

[The Crowd pop as Ricardo then leaves the win]

Match Five: Mike Quackenbush, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles and James Storm vs Nigel McGuinness, Calvin Raines, MVP and Vladamir Kozlov
As the match begins everyone pairs off with Bryan and Nigel brawling, Kozlov and Quackenbush squaring off, Raines and Storm and AJ and MVP, As the match goes on this looks like one big brawl as it is only AJ and MVP in the ring with the other six fighting on the outside, MVP in the ring throws Aj into the ropes and tries for a belly to belly suplex when AJ ducks behind and dropkicks him, AJ then hits the ropes only to be belly to belly suplexed by MVP, MVP follows up by shouting out 'That did not work well for you then did it' which causes a tremendous amount of heat from the crowd.

Just then Daneil Bryan climbs up to the top rope and is about to dropkick MVP when he is crotched on the ropes by Nigel, Nigel then tries for the Tower of London only for Byran to start landing rapid fire elbows to the face when he is hit with a Player's Boot from MVP, MVP and Nigel then climb to the top rope and hit a double superplex on Bryan in the ring.

As MVP goes to cover Bryan he is pulled out of the ring by James Storm who then tosses MVP Hard into the barricade, James then gets into the ring and after ducking a lariat from Nigel spins him round for the 8 Second Ride when he is met with a boot from Raines, as Raines and Nigel taunt when Raines is both with a double dropkick from AJ and Quackenbush which sends Raines out of the ring.

Just then Nigel clubs AJ behind the back before Kicking Mike in the gut and hitting a Jawbreaker Lariat on Mike Quackenbush, just then Nigel is hit with a superkick from Storm which sends Nigel out of the ring, Storm then gets the crowd to chant Beer Money only to be spun round into the Iron Curtain from Kozlov, As Kozlov gets to his feet he is met with a dropkick from Bryan only for Bryan to be hit with the 305 from MVP.

As MVP then taunts the crowd he is hit with a Pele Kick from AJ, AJ then climbs up to the top rope and hits the Spiral Tap, as AJ Covers MVP Calvin Raines hops into the ring and Stomps on AJ's hand as AJ writhes on the floor he is lifted by Raines and Raines hits him with the Raines of Fire for the win.(25:55)

Ricardo: And the winners of the match Calvin Raines, MVP, Nigel McGuinness and Vladamir Kozlov.

[As The rest of Calvin's team join him in the ring they all taunt the crowd when Calvin Raines hits MVP and Nigel McGuinness with a double clothesline, Raines then grabs a shocked Kozlov and hits him with the Raines of Fire, Calvin then raises his arms in the air as the crowd give him a mixed response of boos and cheers, the show then closes with the sight of Raines with his arms in the air]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:40 am

PWP have confirmed the releases of Jesse Neal and Byron Saxton
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 pm

OT: so am I right in saying I can sign somone now SP?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Can we start signing from the Free Agents now?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Alright, Im going to work now, logging on cause I knew you would have questions ... but, tonight when I return we will put Mikel's roster up, then I will give the go for FA. Til then, I bid ferwelll and that Karl should be on MSN when I return Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Just PM me when you get on Nicky! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Adrenaline title Tournament update

First round:

Jay Briscoe beat Mark Briscoe

Eddie Edwards beat Jack Swagger

Cody Rhodes Beat Byron Saxton

Samoa Joe Beat Jesse Neal

Alex Koxlov beat Colt Cabana

Alex Shelley vs Vampiro

Daniel Bryan vs Chris Sabin(depending on whether he is medically clear)

Davey Richards vs Chris Daniels

Second round Confirmed matches:

Jay Briscoe vs winner of Shelley and Vampiro

Eddie Edwards vs Cody Rhodes

Samoa Joe vs Winner of Bryan and Sabin

Alex Kozlov vs winner of Richards and Daniels
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 pm

PWP Next Show Preview

Wolf Alexander vs Robert Roode

Alex Shelley vs Vampiro

Daniel Bryan vs Chris Sabin

Davey Richards vs Chris Daniels

Undertaker will make an appearance

Beer Money vs Conor O'Brian and Mason Ryan

KENTA Returns

AJ Styles vs Gunner vs MVP
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Alright, im back, therefore Mikel .. SEND ME YOUR ROSTER!
and Karlos get on MSN
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Coming on now Nicky!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:39 pm

May I just say, Showtime is going to rock this week!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 pm

MIKEL HAS 3 hours and 18 minutes to give me his roster.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 pm

I am going on vacation for three weeks starting this Tuesday.

I will still have my laptop and should have an internet connection so I will still get my shows written. If I do not post them then you know why.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I am going on vacation for three weeks starting this Tuesday.

I will still have my laptop and should have an internet connection so I will still get my shows written. If I do not post them then you know why.

Alright!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Roster sent.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 am

In some exciting news there is going to be an aditional match on the next PWP show it will be a Suicide Six man gutcheck match to decide who will be given a contract with PWP

There is no word on who yet but it has been said that PWP is scouting anyone and everyone
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 am

Nice that you use the best Wrestler ever as a Pro.... DOLPH ZIGGLER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 am

Yannic wrote:

You mean Drew McIntyre! Wink
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Yannic wrote:

You mean Drew McIntyre! Wink

The Guy who gets used wrong on RAW?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next