The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0

Go down 
+9
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
fuck
White guy
Jericho
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cole
SuperByNature
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 am

can we ever forgive Chris Benoit
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 am

Bubblegum wrote:
can we ever forgive Chris Benoit
I believe we can. I don't fully blame chris benoit for his crimes.

yes, he was the killer. but, his brain was fucked up at that point. you can place the blame on several people. first off, brain surgeons. i believe we knew how bad multiple concussions were before this whole thing happened but it took a Double Murder-Suicide to finally figure out what was going on. second, wwe. though not as much. WWE should have made him get a brain test, but they didn't notice a lot of strange behavior until he wasn't on hand for vengeance. third, benoit for doing stupid stuff to get those concussions. fourth, fans for being so caught up in the story for not wondering what is happening with the body and hte brain of the individuals that are takin the pain. but, at the end of the day, i blame none of the parties i just mentioned. this is just a tragedy brought on by lack of knowledge, knowledge that we didn't have yet. i don't believe that it is as big of a deal as it is made out to believe.

But, i don't think WWE can ever induct benoit to the hall of fame, or really do anything with benoit and its smart business to distance yourself from him.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 am

Please explain how one can be too tired to sleep ...
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 am

Any chance of taking up your RP'ing job again?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Please explain how one can be too tired to sleep ...
well, its simple. when you are overly tired, there are several ways you can deal with it. one way is some people feel energetic. because the body has to release those feel good hormones into your body to keep you up when you are forcing yourself to stay up.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Any chance of taking up your RP'ing job again?
maybe a little here and there, but for the most part, no.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:52 am

Why will John never get in with Shae?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 am

Sammy Steel wrote:
Why will John never get in with Shae?
well, he has a meth mouth going, and nobody wants to kiss a meth mouth.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 am

Why is Sam such a dickhead?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
Why is Sam such a dickhead?
well, when your raised by his dad, i mean, you can't blame him.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am

The floor of my apartment needs remodeling so I was just wondering: tile or carpet?
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
The floor of my apartment needs remodeling so I was just wondering: tile or carpet?
It depends: are you looking for look or ease of cleaning?

if your going for look, carpet definitely. however, carpet can take a lot of money and time to clean.

if your looking for easiness, go with tile. tile is easier to clean, but doesn't have the same aesthetics to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Super Perfect wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

if your going for look, carpet definitely. however, carpet can take a lot of money and time to clean.

if your looking for easiness, go with tile. tile is easier to clean, but doesn't have the same aesthetics to it.
Kitchen and bathroom = tile.
Living room = hardwood.
Everything else = carpet.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Living room = hardwood.
This isn't a "jarrett tells you stupid ideas" thread. this is the super perfect enlightenment thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Super Perfect wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Living room = hardwood.
This isn't a "jarrett tells you stupid ideas" thread. this is the super perfect enlightenment thread.

Sure.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Super Perfect wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Living room = hardwood.

Sure.
now ask a question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Executive
Executive
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm

What does Super consider to be his favorite condom brand?
Back to top Go down
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 am

Admin wrote:
whatever's there. you know, you can't be too picky. as long as it won't break, its all good.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 am

Super Perfect wrote:
Admin wrote:
whatever's there. you know, you can't be too picky. as long as it won't break, its all good.

Sheeps liver actually works a charm ...
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:43 am

what is Super's thoughts on CM Punks promo on Raw, does it raise any points/flaws that WWE have right now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:02 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
what is Super's thoughts on CM Punks promo on Raw, does it raise any points/flaws that WWE have right now?
i find it to be a very great promo. it reminds me of the time hbk faked a concussion and went to the hospital to sell it. it had that raw (no pun intended) feeling to it, like something went wrong. I believe we will talk about this promo for years to come.

however, that's all it is. a promo. i don't think it brings up any points or flaws. i think that the fact that wwe has been low on talent for many years and still have 2 brands, a 3rd show and several other projects, its too mcuh for wwe with too little talent. its not a fact of john cena kissing mcmahon's ass, its the fact that well, cena is the best marketable guy. punk, yea, has the full package, but sometimes i don't feel like he wants the spot. and that's important, because you can have all the talent in the world and still give up and not use your talent because you don't care about getting better.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 am

o bump.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 am

c'mon ask some questions
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:54 am

just saying.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 am

WHEN WILL WE SEE MORE SUPER FACTS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0   The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Super Perfect Enlightment Thread some#.0
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next