The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>

Go down 
+7
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
BEAST MODE
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Styles
#Animal
Jericho
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Second show will be up next week.
Imma be gone the next two or three days just btw
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 am

FIRE ANT FOR WORLD CHAMP
CRYME TYME FOR TAG
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 am

God wrote:
FIRE ANT FOR WORLD CHAMP
CRYME TYME FOR TAG

I thought JTG was still with dub dub ey
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am

W/L/D record updated
Next show will be Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

SP says: "*THIS IS EPIC*clap..clap, clap; clap: clap!*THIS IS EPIC!*"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 pm

I. Just. Jizzed.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

oh shucks.
You guys are making me blush lol
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:48 am

X-PW Xtraordinary Five

1). [-] Carlito
>>Carlito has turned his fortunes around in the past two weeks, first hand Rhyno his first ever loss in X-PW and in so taking home the X-PW Championship last week and then defeating Naruki Doi in a highly competitive match up this week. Can Carlito keep this good form going?<<

2). [+3] Shark Boy
>>He may have won by DQ, but a win is still a win. Shark Boy has extended his undefeated run to 9 in a row and his this "Stone Cold Fish" ready for his next challenge, Hurricane Helms! Can Shark Boy get up and pull out another win!<<

3). [-1] Rhyno
>>Rhyno picked up his second loss in X-PW this week and had no one to blame but himself. Rhyno could have walked away X Champion becoming the first man to win the only two X-PW Titles but his ego got the best of him. Can Rhyno turn it around next week?

4). [-] Jimmy Rave
>>Jimmy Rave pulled up just short from becoming the number one contender to the X Championship this week, only loosing because of Val Venis coming back to the ring. This is the second week Rave has lost now because of Venis, maybe we'll start getting sick of his excuses soon?

5). [+4] Hurricane Helms
>>Helms pulled off a massive upset this week outlasting The Necro Butcher, Val Venis and Jimmy Rave to become the number one contender to the X Championship. Can Helms keep his good luck running or will Shark Boy be too much for this SuperHero?<<

**The X-PW Xtraordinary Five is conducted Mr. X and Mr. X alone. He may take favourites when conducting this list and there is nothing anyone can do about it because he's their boss
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:56 am

Next show will be up in 15 odd hours. Pumped
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 pm

X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 X-PW

>>We get a quick 30 second video re-capping last week’s main-event with Carlito picking up a close win over Naruki Doi before being Gored by Rhyno before “Cage the Beast” by Adelitas Way plays over a video hyping the X-PW stars. The video ends and the 700 odd fans in attendance are going nuts for this one. We cut straight to the backstage where we are being told there is some commotion<<

>>As we cut backstage we see Rhyno and Carlito trading forearms in the hallway. Rhyno is starting to take advantage using hi s size to overpower Carlito. Carlito tries to fight back but Rhyno levels him with a knee to the ribs before slamming him into the wall. He punches him square in the jaw before throwing him into the door of a locker room. He grabs a handful of hair before slamming his face into the door. Rhyno backs back a bit before squatting down and bouncing up and down as he watches Carlito stagger to his feet. Carlito slowly turns around and is met by a huge Gore from Rhyno sending both men crashing into the door and knocking it from its hinges!! The crowd boo like crazy as Rhyno gets up and grabs the X-PW Title!<<<

::Rhyno:: GORE! GORE! GORE!

::Mr. Q:: What a massive Gore from Rhyno!!

::Mr. F:: He’s gonna have some splinters!

>>Rhyno throws the title over his shoulder and walks off as X-PW staff rush over to the downed Carlito. We cut to the ring<<

>>We cut to the ring and we are all set for our first match, the X-Championship number one contender defending his spot against Jimmy Rave with Shark Boy on commentary<<

::Hurricane Helms vs. Jimmy Rave::

<#1 Contender to X-Championship Spot>

The bell sounds and the two men begin to circle towards each other. As they come close Helms stops and throws one arm in front of him and the other behind in his typical Superhero fashion. The crowd goes nuts. Rave is obviously not amused and that is proven when he quickly slaps the spit out of Hurricanes mouth! Helms staggers back a bit and just as he regains his balance he is hit by a From Dusk ‘Till Dawn which ends with a Cross Face submission!

::Shark Boy:: Things not looking good for Helms early, and that’s a fishing line ‘cause Shark Boy said so.

::Mr. Q:: No one was arguing …

::Mr. F:: He said that’s a fishing line bitch!

Helms teases tapping as he tries to push himself towards the rope. The ref. asks him if he wants to quit but he shakes his head before eventually getting his hand on the bottom rope! The ref. tries to get Rave to break the hold but he refuses to, the ref. starts his count,

1…

2…

3…

4…

Rave breaks it just in time keeping this match alive. Rave is straight to his feet and begins to strut around the ring overly cocky and the crowd boos. Rave turns and watches Helms struggle to his feet. He charges at him and goes for a clothesline but Helms ducks it taking the top rope with him sending Helms crashing to the floor! The crowd cheer as Helms pulls himself to his feet! Rave slowly gets to his feet on the outside using the commentary table. Helms quickly makes a dash to the turnbuckle just as the ref. starts his count and quickly climbs it. Rave punches the table in frustration as everyone in the arena gets to their feet. Rave turns around and is met by a cross body/frog splash combo/hybrid by Helms!

::Mr. F:: High risk equals high reward on this occasion

::Mr. Q:: Stuff that, they spilt my coffee!

::Shark Boy:: Helms looked like a flying fish right there!

The crowd is going nuts with chants of “Hurricane! Hurricane! Hurricane!” breaks out. Both men are seen lying on their back in pain as the ref. begins his count,

1…

2…

3…

4…

Hurricane struggles to his feet before lifting Rave to his. He throws him straight into the ring before climbing onto the ring apron and ascending the nearest turnbuckle. Helms takes a little too long getting his balance and Rave quickly dives at him and knocks his two feet out from under him, nutting Helms on the top rope!

::Mr. F:: Veteran move there!

Rave quickly climbs to the second rope and nails Helms with a massive super-plex! Both men are down but not for long as Rave slowly rolls to his feet. He balances himself and begins setting Helms up for a Heel Hook when he see’s Val Venis walking towards the ring. He immediately drops Helms and charges to the ropes. Venis and Helms yell back and forth as the ref. tries to get rid of Venis. Suddenly Helms rolls Rave up,

1…

2…

3…
Ding, Ding, Ding

::Mr. Z:: Here is your winner and still number one contender to the X-Championship, Hurricane Helms!!

>>Jimmy Rave sits up and looks completely shocked. He looks out at Val Venis who just waves at him as he walks backstage. Rave leaves the ring and begins to head backstage looking very upset. Shark Boy enters the ring and offers Helms a hand shake. Your resident superhero accepts it and the two men engage in a stare down<<

::Mr. F:: Would you look at that, a man who thinks he has super powers and man who thinks he’s a fish being friendly. Maybe North Korea and Obama should watch this.

::Mr. Q:: Actually, I think he’s a shark.

>>Shark Boy eventually raises Hurricane Helms’ hand to a large pop from the crowd as we cut backstage<<

>>We cut backstage to the locker room of Val Venis. He is sitting on a bench with his towel wrapped around him laughing. The crowd pop<<

::Val Venis:: Haha! Did you see that!?! I screwed him … again!!! And no, not like that. Now I know you all wanna know why this sexy beast is getting involved with that nobody Jimmy Rave’s business … well it’s simple: I don’t like him. I don’t like anything about him. From his second grade hair cut to his wanna be rock star attitude! Jimmy Rave thinks he’s all that, well Jimmy I’m going to bring you back down to earth buddy! Val Venis is going to show you that you’re nothing special! Jimmy I’m going to show you want it’s like to be “Val Venis Approved!” So –

>>Venis is cut off mid-section when Jimmy Rave barges into the room. Venis is straight to his feet and the two stand toe-to-toe<<

::Val Venis:: Get out!

::Jimmy Rave:: You shut the hell up right now! You want to know the deal? You’re a washed up piece of shit! You’ve cost me three matches now and do you want to know the real reason why? Because you’re jealous! You’re god damn jealous of me bitch! You’re jealous of my talent, you’re jealous because Jimmy Rave is the future and Val Venis is the past! So how about you watch your back, because when you least expect it, you’re going to find out what it’s like to be Jimmy Approved!

>>Rave slaps the spit out of Venis’ mouth and the crowd boo as he storms out of the room. Venis grabs his cheek in frustration as we cut to a video feed with Mr. X<<

>>Mr. X is a rainbow coloured room this week and has his signature bag on<<

::Mr. X:: Boys, girls, pigs and poodles, just an update from your favourite letter, Mr. X, on the X Tag Team Cup. Yes that’s right, the greatest tag team tournament that will ever ... be hosted by Mr. X. I can now confirm that there will be an additional 13 stars from various other companies joining us for the night to blow your frickin’ minds! Oh those thirteen I can confirm that Christopher Daniels will be appearing! [The crowd go nuts] No I’m joking we couldn’t afford him. [The crowd boo as Mr. X laughs] But in all reality we actually can confirm that Colt Cabana and Davey Richards will both be appearing for the one night only! [The crowd pop again!] So sit tight and watch this space for more updates on the X Tag Team Team Cup!

>>” Mr. X! Mr. X! Mr. X!” chants break out as the feed cuts and we go to the ring and are all set for our next match up for the night<<

>>We cut to the ring where Speed Muscle are set to take on Colony members, Fire Ant and Green Ant<<

::Speed Muscle vs. The Colony w/Green Ant::

<Tag Team Match>

The bell sounds and it looks like Fire Ant and Masato Yoshino will be starting the match off. The men circle towards each other before going to hook up in the middle of the ring. Fire ducks under it before hitting Yoshino with his forearm to the back of his neck. Yoshino quickly turns and charges at Fire but gets taken down with Hot Soup!

::Mr. F:: The Colony are looking good early!

::Mr. Q:: Yeah, he’s on fire in there!

Yoshino starts to crawl towards his corner looking for a tag but Fire picks him up by his head. Yoshino quickly pushes Fires’ hands off before driving a thumb into his eye. The crowd boo. Yoshino quickly bounces of the ropes before nailing Fire with a head scissors take down! Yoshino picks Fire up and drags him to his corner before tagging in Doi! Doi gets in the ring and throws Fire at the ropes. Yoshino follows him and as they come back Doi nails him with a flap jack as Yoshino hits a one handed bulldog!

::Mr. Q:: The tide is in Speed Muscle’s favour now!

Doi quickly makes a cover,

1…

2…

Kick Out!

Doi gets straight to his feet as Fire starts to drag himself to his corner. Doi stops him by dropping a big elbow into the middle of Fire’s back. Doi grabs Fire by the leg and drags him back to the centre of the ring. Doi pulls Fire up by his head before sending him into the ropes, he comes back and Doi hits him with a lifting sitout spinebuster! He quickly covers,

1…

2…

Kick Out!

::Mr. F:: So close!

Doi gets to his feet and looks very frustrated. He hovers over Fire as he struggles to his feet. As he gets up Doi sprints towards the ropes and as he comes back he goes for a cross body but Fire reverse it with a massive dropkick downing both men! Both men are down holding various parts of their bodies. Both men slowly drag themselves to their respective corners. Both men on the ring apron are stretching out for the tag, and they’re made!

::Mr. F:: Two fresh men in the ring now!

::Mr. Q:: This should be good

The two men meet in the centre of the ring and quickly trade rights back and forth. Yoshino quickly gets the upper hand and runs off the ropes but is met by a dropkick knocking him to the floor. Both men are immediately up and Soldier Ant nails Yoshino with a Snap Suplex! Soldier Ant gets up and sees Doi charging at him, he catches him with a kick to the guts before hitting him with a spinning firemans carry and dropping him into a stunner! Yoshino hits Soldier with a Torbellino out of nowhere!

::Mr. Q:: Tide is turning again!

Yoshino and Doi start to double Soldier Ant until Fire Ant gets in the ring. They turn their attention to him and force him into a corner. Yoshino is rolled up out of nowhere. Fire Ant takes Doi down as the ref. starts his count,

1…

2…

3…
Ding, Ding, Ding

::Mr. Z:: Here are your winners, Fire Ant and Soldier Ant, The Colony!!

>>The crowd go nuts as Soldier Ant and Fire Ant get to their feet and celebrate as Green Ant enters the ring. Yoshino and Doi leave the ring arguing amongst themselves as The Colony continue to celebrate their victory in the ring and we cut backstage where Petey Williams is seen standing<<

>>Petey Williams is standing in the halls, the crowd pop<<

::Petey Williams:: Another week and another show where Petey Williams is told that the Canadian Destroyer isn’t going to be needed. 4 weeks now, 4 weeks in a row Petey Williams is told he isn’t going to be bringing home some cash. Well I’ve had enough of it. I was told I wasn’t needed this week and I said no, Petey Williams is going to get on TV. The Definition of Definition told Mr. X he’s going to get some Camera Time because he has a god damn family to feed! So here is the deal X-PW! Petey Williams isn’t going to sit around and twiddle his thumbs anymore; Petey Williams is going to make an impact! And he isn’t going to do it the cheap way, he’s not going to go out and attack someone, because Petey Williams isn’t a coward! Next week Petey Williams is going to return to the X-PW ring with an open challenge to anyone in the world! So Mr. X keep watching, look out for this face, because next week, you’re going to see why I –

>>Williams stops as The Necro Butcher enters the shot. The crowd boo<<

::The Necro Butcher:: Listen up PETEY! You’re not used because you are pathetic! See me on the other hand, I’m the biggest name in the industry, that’s why I’m used. Sure I may not have the fame or worldwide recognition yet but Mr. X can see it! So Petey how about we don’t run up that phone bill of yours while you beg people from all over the globe to verse you in the ring and then maybe you can eat this week. Instead how about we end this miserable career of yours next week, you verse me, first blood! Be there!

>>Butcher spits on Williams before slapping him across the face. The crowd boo as he quickly gets out of the shot and we cut back to the ring<<

>>We cut to the ring where Rhyno is seen standing with a microphone. The crowd boo like crazy<<

::Rhyno:: Shut the hell up right now!! [The crowd boo more. Rhyno stands there fuming] Alright listen up! What I done at the top of the show to Carlito was nothing but an example, an example of exactly what I am going to do next week when I get my re-match for my X-PW Championship! [“You Suck!”] What I did showed the world exactly what Carlito is … a fluke! I showed that he isn’t capable of beating, that no one in X-PW is capable of beating me, because Rhyno is unstoppable, because when Rhyno hits you with his Gore … there’s no getting up, and I can guarantee that! Now after a belting like I delivered Carlito one would think I might go home, but I’m not going to do that. Rhyno is going to show you again why I deserve to be X-PW Champion. So bring out that chump … Val Venis [The crowd go nuts] and I’ll put an end to his miserable career!

>>”Venis! Venis! Venis!” chants erupt throughout the crowd as Rhyno stands in the centre of the ring waiting for his opponent<<

::Rhyno vs. Val Venis::

<No DQ Match>

The bell sounds and the two men waste no time and quickly charge to the centre of the ring. They start trading rights and lefts back and forth, the crowd booing each time Rhyno connects and erupting each time Venis plants one flush on his chin. Rhyno starts to get the advantage after then shots and plants Venis with a kick to the guts. He sends him across the ring at the ropes and quickly bends down setting up for a back body drop but Venis catches him with a DDT!

::Mr. F:: Val Venis catches him off guard!

Venis is quickly to his feet and begins stomping away at the torso of Rhyno! Rhyno rolls to a crawl and Venis quickly charges at the ropes. As he reaches Rhyno, Rhyno leaps from a crouch and nails Venis with a bone rattling diving shoulder block sending him crashing to the canvas! Rhyno gets to his feet and taunts, the crowd boo loudly.

::Mr. Q:: Rhyno getting under the skin of Venis here.

::Mr. F:: How quickly things can change!

Rhyno quickly rolls under the bottom rope and starts looking under the ring. Rhyno pulls out a trash can full of kendo sticks, mops and brooms. Rhyno lifts the can onto the barrier before climbing up himself. He picks the can up but before he can do anything Venis spears the trash can through the second rops squishing the trash can in between himself and Rhyno on the floor! “Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!” The crowd are going ape as both men are lying on the ground in pain!

::Mr. F:: The porn star puts a spear through the guts of Rhyno!

::Mr. Q:: Isn’t that illegal?

Both men continue to roll around on the floor for a couple of seconds as the crowd continue to lose their heads. Venis is first to his feet and is holding his shoulder showing the effects of the spear. He pulls the squished trash can off Rhyno and pulls out a kendo stick, it’s broken. Venis throws the stick aside and kicks the can over as Rhyno begins pulling himself to his feet with the barrier. Venis stops him in his tracks with a kick to the back of the head. Rhyno falls over the top of the barrier and Venis quickly leaps the barrier into the crowd. He ushers the fans out of the way before hooking Rhyno’s head under his arm and nailing a snap suplex onto the chairs! The crowd go nuts again!

::Mr. Q:: Val Venis is looking very, very good so far!

Venis slowly gets to his feet and taunts, the crowd are pumped. Venis lifts Rhyno to his feet and throws him over the barrier into the ringside area. Venis slowly follows him over and starts lifting him to his feet. Rhyno stops it by slamming his forearm into his groin! The crowd boo loudly as Venis drops to one knee and Rhyno slowly gets to his feet.

::Mr. F:: That might bring an end to those movies Venis likes to make!

Rhyno grabs Venis by the head and throws him into the steel stairs; he hits them with a very loud thud. Rhyno picks up the squashed trash can and empties it of the broken objects inside; he might be taking too long. Rhyno charges at Venis and goes to slam the trash can into the head of Venis but he dives away from it and Rhyno hits the stairs. He quickly turns to get Venis again but is nailed by a massive spinebuster onto the steel stairs! The crowd pop!

::Mr. Q:: Going to be some sore bodies in the morning Mr. F

Venis gets to his feet and quickly climbs onto ring apron and ascends the turnbuckle and poises himself above Rhyno! The crowd know exactly what he’s going for and he leaps off the top going for a huge Money Shot but Rhyno gets his knee’s up just in time! Venis falls of Rhyno and Rhyno quickly gets to his feet. He lines Venis up as he tries to get up using the stairs. Rhyno charges at him and nails a massive Gore to Venis sending him and the stairs flying!!

::Mr. F:: OH MY GOD! VAL VENIS MIGHT BE DEAD!

::Mr. Q:: But Rhyno isn’t finished. What is he getting?

Rhyno goes under the ring and is pulling out something heavy … Jimmy Rave! The crowd boo like crazy as the two men shake hands. They both move in towards Venis and push the ref. side before stomping away at Venis. Rhyno lifts Venis to his feet as Rave gets in the ring. Rhyno slams a forearm into the bridge of Venis’ nose before quickly getting out of the way as Rave dives through the second rope taking Venis out with a suicide dive!

::Mr. Q:: This isn’t fair!

The crowd boo like crazy as Rave and Rhyno throw Venis under the bottom rope and into the ring. Rave quickly lifts Venis to his feet and sets him up for a German Suplex. Rhyno lines himself up in front of them. Rave releases Venis with a huge German Suplex causing him to do a back flip. As he is about to crash to the mat Rhyno hits him with a massive Gore! Venis is broken in half as Rhyno makes a cover.

1…

2…

3…
Ding, Ding, Ding

::Mr. Z:: Here is your winner, Rhyno!!

>>The crowd erupt with boo’s as Rave and Rhyno get to their feet with huge smirks on their faces. They raise each-others hands in the air before turning their attention again to Val Venis. They start to stomp away at him until the crowd explode with cheers. Carlito rushes the ring, taped around the ribs and steel chair in hand! Rhyno and Rave quickly slip out of the ring as Carlito checks on Venis and X-PW goes off the air<<
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 am

Feedback?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:40 am

I liked it dude specially the Daniels Comment
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:08 am

Love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 am

Better than all of John's shows combined
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 am

Still Rhino FTW
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 am

lolol, thanks guys.
I didn't like it as much as the first one.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:57 am

The third show isn't great but the fourth is chill lol
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 am

Why So Punk? wrote:

Dog act.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:32 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
Why So Punk? wrote:

Dog act.

The truth hurts, don't it
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:23 am

Why So Punk? wrote:
Why So Punk? wrote:

Dog act.

Fat ass
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 am

Why So Punk? wrote:
Why So Punk? wrote:

Dog act.

Fat ass

I'll sit on you with my Fat ass like I will with Hazza Wink
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:29 am

Why So Punk? wrote:
Why So Punk? wrote:
Why So Punk? wrote:

Dog act.

Fat ass

No, I am not a hotdog, but hazza is.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:32 am

Why So Punk? wrote:
Why So Punk? wrote:
Why So Punk? wrote:

Dog act.

Fat ass

No, I am not a hotdog, but hazza is.

Hotdog, Hotdog, Hot Diggity Dog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Good job so far.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 am

This has been really good so far. Keep it up.
SHARKBOY FTW !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>   X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X - Productions Wrestling <Personal Booker>
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next