The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Trenton York Retirement Party

Go down 
+2
Karl
SP
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Trenton York Retirement Party Empty
PostSubject: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Alright this next upcoming month will mark the end of my long time story of Trenton York in his last match on ECW: Reunited. Trenton York was my first major CAW that I ever used and he has went through a lot and taught me how to role play on REAL E-feds..

Trenton York Retirement Party 33dwn85

He started out on Wicked Wresting Federation Inc with Christian as a pic base and since that day I have changed him so much.. as WWFI turned into TWE I changed his pic base and his gimmick.

Trenton York Retirement Party 2cgc26r

With Bam as his pic base it fitted him well but his quote.. I am the real deal just did not fit so then came the major first banner for Trenton thanks to TWE's Owner Relief.

Trenton York Retirement Party 2v28mefjpg

In TWE is where Trenton got his character developed and let me get my role playing skills up to gear. I won the Hardcore Championship and Television Championship role playing with people from The Universe like Justin, Marik, Dan, and Mesa. Sadly, TWE closed and I went to a new e-fed and got a new pic base for good ol' Trenton York.

Trenton York Retirement Party TrentonYork

Here in ECW: Reunited is where his life got even worse and he even teamed up one time with enemy Surge. In ECWR, I won the Tag Team Championship and New Horror Championship before getting darker and killing off his Uncle and turning him completely insane.

Trenton York Retirement Party 54121906

With BVB's singer, Andy Sixx, as a pic base it fitted his gimmick and he went crazy even attacking a psychiatrist. I was just not happy writing like this so I took a complete curve ball by sending him to a mental hospital to get shock treatments to forget his life and they worked all except he felt like he was forgetting some stuff and started to remember. He got a new and final pic base at this point.. James Franco.

Trenton York Retirement Party Trento10

Trenton York's story ends in his role
play for the CZW Championship against current champion, Jimmy Jacobs IF James retains if not his last match will be a grudge match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Lets all celebrate as I post some old Trenton stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 pm

The 1st theme song used by Trenton York

The 2nd theme song used by Trenton York

The 3rd theme song used by Trenton York

The 4th theme song used by Trenton York

The Final theme song used by Trenton York
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:04 pm

:'( ... r.ip Trenton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:16 pm

R.I.P. York.

You'll be remembered as Granger's puppett.

Now, if you'd excuse me. I'm going to postpone the party for tomorrow night as I'm going on a blind date tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Scene 1
The Pain Of Victory
This roleplay is imagined and created 100% by Granger.

Date: Friday, August 6th, 2010
Time: 11:32 P.M.

[The scene fades in at a unusual place. A place we have not scene in the story of Trenton York. He is in the middle of nowhere. The man we all know as Trenton York is standing in the middle of a field. As Trenton begins to walks we see a better sight of him. He is wearing a pair of black tight pants with a chain, white tennis shoes, and a whit muscle shirt. Sweat pours from his body. He seems to be exhausted. He walks out of this field into the city. The wonder of what he is doing in great. He has and scowl on his face. It is obvious he is unhappy. He has his fist balled up trying to keep his temper down to a minimum. He continues to walk in the city. He enters this bar. The night wind flows threw Trenton as he opens the door and sits down upon the bar seats.]

Bartender
What can I get for ya?

Trenton York // The Real Deal
Give me a Bud Light.

[Trenton puts down some money on the bar as the bartender walks over grabs the money and hands him his beer. Trenton raises it to his mouth and sips it. He still looks angered and tired. He stares down at the table in front of him. There is only a couple other people in this bar. A older man, a man in his 30 probably, and a 25 year old woman. They mind there own business, sometimes glancing at Trenton York. York is not the kind of guy you would see in this part of this city. For some odd reason he is in Texas. Why is York in Texas?]

Older Man
Son, you look like you are not around these parts.

[Trenton York laughs a small laugh and looks over at this older man in his 60's probably.]

In The Mind Of Trenton York
Do these people not know that they are not supposed to talk to strangers. These hillbillies most likely do not want me in there bars. Is it because I look different and talk different than them. Or is it the impossible. Do they know why I am here in this god forsaken place? No that is impossible. How would they know that I am here to go see somebody who ruined my life. My own uncle who did not help me when I ran away. What a uncle. I went to him right off. My best friend he was. Then he back stabbed me and moved to this place. What did he write me? I am sorry Trenton. My life is more important than yours. That is something to write to your nephew. This guy could not know this...

Lucky guess. [he sips the beer] But you are right. I am from Florida. I am here on personal reason. A reason that will create me a smile.

Older Man
That makes sense. Nice to meet ya. I am Randy Diamond!

Trenton York.... Nice to meet you.

[The old mans eyes get wide and his smile goes to a surprised look on his face. Trenton eyes him suspiciously. Then the old man smiles]

Older Man
Trenton York! The Trenton York? The one who is the nephew of Fred York? Man, your uncle talks about his professional wrestling nephew all the time. He seems awful proud of you. Shoot, I would be too! So you down here to see him?

Proud of me..... What a joke. The bastard better be proud of me. If it was not for him leaving would I be a professional wrestler. He could have saved me from this mental torture I have to go threw each and every day now due to the actions that my so-called father did. So Fred is proud of me? Well that makes one of us proud of the other one. I am not proud of Fred York.

Yeah that's it. I am here to visit him. Well I am headed that way right now. Nice meeting you.

[Trenton York fakes a smile. A painful smile as he stands up and walks out of the bar. He begins to walk down the street with his hands in his pockets. The darkness as got even more dark.]

Why do I keep creating more trouble for myself? I was doing alright with never seeing my dad. Then I just had to got to that jail cell. I was doing alright before I ran into Harry Wright. But I had to attack him. Now I am headed to create another problem. Is it not enough that I got screwed out of my title just two nights ago? Trauma, why does he hate me? He robs me of my Hardcore championship twice! Now I have to team up with that idiotic, Surge. How the hell am I supposed to team up with a maniac? I swear he will not get in my way of getting back what is rightfully mine. The TWE Hardcore championship. Does life or God hate me to put me threw all of this pain and misery. My dad, Harry, Trauma, Surge, and soon to be Fred all hate me. It is obvious. I can not let this hatred control my life. It only adds to my pain and agony.

[Trenton York walks out of the town a house is seen in the background. Trenton pulls out the family picture that was sent to him and his mom. 3 years ago. He eyes the picture. Which is a exact replicable f the house on the hill. Trenton begins walking again. The house is far away. Which makes plenty of thinking time for Trenton. He looks angry at life]

What a idiot to turn his back on simply the greatest thing to hit this world! Me! I am the best. it is obvious or all of these backstabbing bastards would leave me alone but, no they are all afraid of what I can do to this business. They know and see my full potential. I am going to take over like I have said I am this whole entire thing I like to call my life. Even as a little kid playing football i wanted to be team captain and I was. This is my calling. My calling is control. It is my duty to be the number one in everything I do. there is no stopping me. Especially not Surge. Is Trauma a idiot? The first and only time me and Surge have ever got along ended in the destruction of Mitch. The Sidewinder is gone thanks to me and Surge. Now they are stupid enough to make us partners? Yeah I hate the guy but there is no doubt that we can dominate anything and everything in our path until we get to our prize. A hardcore title match. Where I will win and take back my beauty. The TWE Hardcore championship. The only thing besides my mother that ever brought happiness to me. That is my title and if I have to beat everyone I will. That will be around my waist, in my hands once again soon enough. I am tired of the way I am treated. Why do I have to go threw this eternal sadness day after day? What did I ever do beside love? I loved my dad, Harry, my uncle. I loved them all but they all did the exact same thing. Stab me in my fucking back. That is what I should do. Stab them in them fucking backs. But not with life but a knife. Slit their throats and ease my pain as the people creating the most pain for me would be gone.

[York lets out this evil like laugh as he looks up the road to see that the house of his uncle, Fred York, was only a couple minutes away from walking. A smirk appears on his face as he begins walking up the hill. With sweat dripping fast from his forehead. He is tired but determined to get revenge on his backstabbing uncle.]

I am almost there. How am I really going to get revenge on him? Should I give him a chance to explain himself? He will act happy to see me I guarantee it. Does he know the torment that I go threw. If it was not for him. I would not have mental scars and have a gun wound on my body. This is his fault. I blame him and my father for what has happened to me. I can not believe. That bastard Harry Wright stayed in the background knowing that my father was going to kill me. Unsuccessful. What would have happened if he would have killed me? Instead of being miserable in jail. Would he sit there smiling? Does he not realize how bad he would have still ruined himself. Good thing he did not kill my mother. If so i would have killed him and be in jail. That bastard is lucky that I did not get revenge on him. I should not be so upset over the past should I? A murderer for a father, a backstabber for a uncle, and a bastard for a trainer. That is not that bad now is it? Here it is.

[He reaches the house and knocks upon the door. He smirks and waits as he hears footsteps coming towards the door. The door opens very slowly. A man stands there and stares at Trenton York. He looks surprised and tired as it is almost 2 A.M. as Trenton stares at him evil. He snarls and stands there. The man is wearing a pair of jogging pants and white tanktop. He is in a good shape. He is around 6'0. the scene cuts off as they stare at each other.]

========================================================================

Scene 2
A Reunion

Date: Saturday, August 7th, 2010
Time: 1:45 A.M.

Fred York
Hello? Do I know you?

Trenton York
Do you know me? That is a funny questing. Think back. To a scrawny little kid at your front steps. Tears flowing from his eyes. Him begging for you to save him from his abusing father. Remember me now? Uncle Fred?

Of course this idiot remembers who I am. How can he play dumb with me. He must watch me on TV. I can not stand liars. I wonder what his next brilliant response id going to be!

Fred York
I knew that was you! Give your uncle a hug? [He looks at Trenton] No hug? Okay fine. What do you want you seem angry, son.

Trenton York
Give you a hug? You ruined my life. How could you turn your back on me? I am your own flesh and blood and you turn your back on me and moved away, moved far away. All the way to here. How could you! Dammit. Its your fault that I got shot, my mother got shot, and two innocent people were killed!

[Trenton stands there angrily, his hands have turned into fist. Pure hatred in the eyes of Trenton York. You can tell that the drowsy, Fred York is afraid.]

Fred York
I knew this day would come, Trenton. I am sorry about what happened back home. Your dad so you sneak out your window. He knew what you had on your mind. Running away to my house. Your dad called me. He threatened me. His own brother. He said that if I helped you. That he would kill me, my wife, my two daughters, and lastly he would kill you. I wanted to help you so bad. I really did. Believe me. You are like a son to me. You father is a very bad man. Worse than you even know. If you would come inside please. It is too dark to talk outside.

[Trenton accepts the offer and walks threw the door, wiping off his feet. he goes to the couch and takes a seat. Staring at the scenes in the house. His uncle goes to the kitchen and pours them a cup of coffee. Trenton takes the coffee and sips on it.]

I should have known! My father has always been the center of my problems. he said that my uncle did not love me. He turned me against the only man that has ever loved me. I have hated him for far to long. I forgive him. This only makes me hate my father more. Atleast I have one hatred off of me. He had the right to ditch. He wanted the best for me. Did not want me to die. How would he had known what my dad had planned in the future.

Trenton York
I am sorry, Uncle Fred. My father lied about you and made me turn against you. The only man in my life that actually cares about me. You only wanted the best for me and now I can see that.

Fred York
Well, I am glad that you can see the truth now. I really am proud of you. That damn Trauma keeps screwing you over week after week. Starting to piss me off. [Fred laughs as a smile actually appears on the face of Trenton] Didn't mean to ask if I knew you. It is late, dark and I don't recognize you with all that hair.

[The scene for once is less sad and scary for once. it is actually a happy moments as Trenton for the first time in a long time is actually happy. He sips on the cup of coffee that he was given.]

Trenton York
You watch me? Nice to know that not only my mom watches TWE to see me. I know right! Trauma must have it in for me or something. He is always trying to screw me over. First he makes me share my title. Now he stripped me from it. Almost ridiculous. i tell ya. Well that tag team title tournament will be a easy win for me. Then Surge will get another beaten from me.

Fred York
What is it now? One win for you and one for him. A tie aswell. I guess the person who wins the next match will be the dominate person out of you two. Well it is nice to see you, son.

Trenton York
Yeah... It is nice to see you too. Well I guess I better get going. i need to head back home to Florida. Could you do me a favor? I need a ride back to town. I do not want to walk all the way again. [Trenton laughs]

Fred York
Sure thing. Follow me to the car. It will be no problem to take you down to the old airport.

[Trenton and Fred both stand up. For the first time in a very long time they look at each other than Fred hugs his nephew. They walk out the door to Fred's pickup truck. Trenton gets in the passenger side as the engine starts. They pull out of the driveway and they put on there seat belts. Then they head down the road that Trenton was walking almost an hour ago. The car fades out of sight as the scene fades to black.]

Scene 3
Nightmare! Now Your Nightmare's Come To Life

Date: Saturday, August 7th, 2010
Time: 2:35 A.M.

[The scene starts as you see Trenton York sitting in a plane seat with a smile on his face as the plane is about to take off to Florida. Trenton shakes his long black hair. He has something clinched in his hand. He looks down at it has e shows it for the first time. It is a cross necklace. He puts it on. It is white and black. Perfect with his in ring attire. Just then the pilots voice comes upon the speakers.]

Pilot
This is your pilot speaking! Your plane trip is about to begin. Get buckled up and get ready for the long ride.

[Trenton makes sure his buckle is on correctly. He grabs the headset to begin watching the in-flight movie which is planned to be "The Blind Side." He closes his eyes to get ready for the movie. Before the movie begins, Trenton York falls asleep. As usual, the scene fades and a new one appears... A Nightmare is about to begin. The dream is back at the house of Fred York. Outside the house is none other than John York and Harry Wright. They walk to the front door as John laughs evil and knocks very loudly. Inside the house Fred York opens the door and he looks surprised as he sees his older brother. John and Harry welcome themselves in]

John York
Did I not tell you long ago not to have anything to do with my son? Yet, now here you where earlier with my son.

Fred York
How do you know this?

John York
Is it not obvious brother? I was outside the whole time. I followed that brat Trenton here and I saw everything. I heard everything. You want to tell my boy all the threats that I made to you? Well I guess you underestimated me. Now you will have to see what it is like to know the truth.

[John York slides his hand into his pocket. All of a sudden you hear a opening of something. Then you see in John York's hand is a knife.]

Fred York
Come on Brother. What happened to my loving brother? The man that took me fishing and was the ideal brother. John, you were my role model. What happened to that John York?

John York
That John York is long gone. Before I started my career as a wrestler was I this sweet, innocent boy. Wrestling changed my life. The reason I am who I am is because the politics in wrestling screwed me over. The reason I tried to kill my son was because they did not use politics against him. The tales of me being jealous are all a bunch of lies. You tried to interfere with my son. He looked up to you as you used to look up to me. It was a disgusting sight watching as he bonded with you. I threatened you so I could ruin my son. Take away his only friend so that I could torture him more and more. Now look were he is! A sad, disgusting person with no heart. I stole his ability to lover ever again. That boy will never be the same. His mind must be filled with thoughts of suicide to escape from the earth. He is dying to be dead. Being alive only brings him hardship and worries.

Fred York
You know. I hate you. You are not my brother. You are a monster. You had my nephew hating me for far to long. Do your worse because I love Trenton. He is my nephew. I am more of a father to him than you ever will be. You are going to hell. No doubt. Now do your worse because I do not care anymore. My family that matters loves me.

John York
Bad choice you idiot.

[John York swiftly stabs his own brother. he adds to the left of his family he has hurt. Back in the real world. Trenton York wakes scared with tears in his eyes. As he gets back to the real world he sighs loudly.]

Of course this would happen. Sleeping is my enemy. All it ever does is create me more sadness. My father was right. Breathing is the worst thing I can do but, I am going to live threw this torture because it is my destiny. I am Trenton York!

[The scene fades as Trenton begins to watch the movie and sighs one more time. He has a sad/scared look on his face.]

============================================================
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Scene 1
I am a little psycho... I the good way.
A RP written and created by Granger.

Date: August, Thursday 26th, 2010
Time: 5:02 P.M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause some things just don't change
It's better when they stay the same
Althought the whole world knows your name
So on the biggest days they came to see you spit your game
Ooooohhhhhhh
It shouldn't be difficult to explain
Just why you came back again, you hate the fame
Love the game, cold as ice you remain
Fuck em' all, tell 'em all eat shit, here we go again....

.....So, god damn... is it that time again already
Haha, you don't look too happy to see me
Fuck man, don't everybody welcome me back at once
All right, fuck ya'll then....

....Shit the day that happens the world'll stop spinning
And Michael J. Fox'll come to a stand still
During an earthquake, urine in your face
Cause you're fake, ahh what the fuck, that hurt wait!
Ahh what the fuck, I just got struck by lightening
Alright then I quit, god I give up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[The scene begins as we see Trenton York sitting in his bed room in the dimmed lighted room. He is sitting on his bed staring at the wall as he gets to his feet. He is wearing white tight pants and a white, skin tight, t-shirt. He smiles a evil smile as he gets out his digital camcorder ans sits it on his dresser. pointing at him. He gets the remote and sits back down on the bead. Facing away from the camera. He then hits the on button with a huge smirk on his face. The red, recording light comes on the machine as he begins to breath heavily. After a minute, Trenton York turns around to face the camera. On his face is a big cocky smirk. The he gets serious as he gets a close up with the camera.]

Trenton York
So you would think you would watch this video and there would be tear flowing from my eyeballs. Well you are in for a big surprise. It is pathetic. Every time there is a death, everyone comes to see you... People that never wanted anything to do with you until there is a loss. I lost my mother and gained all this family apparently. Fuck them! I lost the two people that have ever meant anything to me. Katie... My girl. Denise... My mom. You see.. There is only one person that I blame for everything fucking wrong with my life. John York... That man used to be my idol. My fucking hero. The man that ruined my life is of course. The man that helped me come into the world. My father, How could a man try to kill his own son, his wife, and successfully kill his sons girlfriend. The only person that could do that is the Devil. My dad is not the Devil. He is worse than a monster though. He is a walking sin. The walking sin.... I sit here and in my mind I try to think of what goes threw that mans mind. There must be something seriously wrong with him. The stress he has create for my family is what killed my mom. He has successfully ruined his sons life. He is probably in prison. Wringing in pain because my lungs are still breathing air. Well he did better than killing me. I am more of a legend than he will ever be but I am ruined. I am in pain almost 24/7. I have only been happy one way since the death of Katie. You know what that is? Destorying people. The man hat I first met as Surge is the man that changed my life for the better. Until the moment I brought blood to his face I had no way to escape the pain. That is when I realized I am a psycho. Who can actually get a relief i other peoples pain? A psycho. So I guess I am one of them. Destorying Surge in that match gave me this thrill that I have no idea how to explain to anyone. It is just the thought of Surge or any other of my challengers of my father is the greatest sin ever. The hate of a sin yet, the greatness to feel relieved. Ah the ironical ways of that statement. What will I have to do to get that amazing feeling all the time is my unanswered question. I guess I will just fight for the rest of my life.

[Trenton York steps away from the camera for a moment as he paces back and forth. He looks as he has something on his mind as he lets out this annoyed laugh. He mumbles something about his dad. All of a sudden he throws his television to the floor as he lets of a psychotic laugh. He walks back to the bed and sits in front of the camera again. He never takes his eyes off of the camera as he reaches for a glass of water. He takes a drink of it as he starts the laughing again. He begins to talk threw the laughter.]

Trenton York
What is it? Are you people at home or where ever the fuck you are watching this laughing at me. Haha pathetic. All ready talking to you and who the hell knows when you will ever get to see this. [His hand begins to twitch and he laughs some more] This is so awkward. This laughter is so uncontrollable. It is awkwardly relaxing. The question is why should I laugh? My mom just passed away The reason is because my mom passed away! She controlled the real me. I showed you just a little bit of the true side of Trenton York. Now I am full out what I am... What was it everyone used to call me before my mom could control me? Oh yeah it was Psycho! Well I am a little psycho... In a good way. I have a new goal everyone. Screw the hardcore title. I have already won that. Now it is the television title. Then its my time to take over the World championship. Wrestling is the new control of my psycho. I can control this so-called sickness to destroy my opponents. There is this whole side of me that I have never seen in the ring so this Wednesday. The whole world is in for a treat. Including me. There has been one thing on my mind that bugs me oh so much. It is Dylan Nitro. TWE's Televison Champion. The man that will never be anything but a failure. Yet he has the TV title? If it was not for the person that I helped this Sunday, Trauma. I would be the Hardcore champion still. There is one thing about this triple threat match. Cross is yet to beat me. Shock or Surge, whatever his name is. He can not beat the new me either. They may be a team but I am the better man if they were combined. I have a sickness. Not a usual sickness. This is a withdrawal. A withdrawal from domination. A withdrawal for my championships. Well soon enough I will have gold back around my waist. You know why right. Because I am better than all the people on this roster! Even before I was the best. Now I am 3 times better than I was before! Is it not obvious haha! So people, am I still the same guy you have been cheering the past two weeks? How about this. Stop kissing my ass. The One Nation Underground are better people than even I am. Who know maybe I am one of them. So stop cheering me. It is sickening. You make me feel like I am a kiss ass. I will never kiss the fans asses unless they are better than me. Which will be never! [Trenton begins another weird laugh and twitches a little from his psychotic ways.]

[Trenton's cell phone begins to ring as Trenton York pulls his phone out of his pocket and looks at the caller I.D. He begins to smile evilly as he throws it done on the bed and gets another sip of his drink. He listens to the voice mail that was left on his phone. An woman's voice is heard on the voice mail. He closes the phone and laughs before sighing. He looks at the camera again.]

Trenton York
Ahh the loads of pathetic family members with their fake "I am sorry for your loss calls." A load of bull shit is all it is and ever will be. They never gave a damn about me or my mother or they would have been around before now. Do they actually think I need their help? I am a free man now. Unleashing this inner me that I have held locked up for oh so long may be the greatest decision i have ever made. I can now see why my mom tried to stop it. What a monster I am when I think of wrestling. I am not a wrestler anymore. More along the lines of a destroyer. I did something the other day that I call "Dangerous Grounds" to a security guard. As I attacked that poor man. I felt better about the loss of my mom. I will not attack citizens anymore. i am in the TWE. I will use that to my advantage to get my thrill. It seems to me that wrestling is my crack. I am addicted to beating my challengers. It gives me the same feeling that crack or alcohol would give me. it relaxes me. So I have a question for everyone. Who wants back the pathetic side of me. The blond haired, pretty boy, Trenton York. You want the guy who was quite and did not like hardcore matches? You want the guy who kept everything bottled up? hah well guess who is here to stay. This side of me. The best side of me. I am a unstoppable psychotic person now. Do not be afraid. Because I am the same Trenton York. As long as you are not in the ring with me. Outside the ring. I will be the same person. Inside the ring is where I will unless the powers of being psycho. Are you tired of listening to me tell you all of these things you already know? You knew all along did you not? You knew. I was the best, you knew I was psycho inside. You already know the in-ring side of me. Are you mind reader? Future readers? Well... [He begins laughing Just kidding. I had you going there for a moment. But you all do know that I am a little psycho. But like I said earlier... I a good way. The good way is because I can control it.. usually. Well well.. [The phone begins to ring.] Oh well it is my uncle I guess you have heard enough of what I am saying I will do. Soon enough I will just show you.

[Trenton York answers the phone and begins to talk. He stands up off the bed leaving the camera running. He sips his drink and walks away. He then remembers the camcorder as he flops on the bed. He then laughs at a joke his Uncle has just said as he raises his hand, holding the remote control for the camcorder and smirks evilly. he hits the off button as the scene comes to a end.]

Scene 2
The Out Break Of A Psyco
A RP written and created by Granger.

Date: June 6th, 2003
Time: 2:02 P.M.

[The scene begins as you see the twenty-one year old version of Trenton York walking to his moms house as so many times before. He has a hat on his long black hair and a pair of jeans and t-shirt on as he smiles a fake smile and reaches his destination of his mothers house as he knocks on the door and she answers the door. All of a sudden the fake smile of Trenton's twitches as he makes a fist. He enters the house giving his mom a hug as he has a seat on the couch.]

Denise York
Hey Trenton, what makes you head over this way to day son? I just made some cookies. Want a couple? Of course you do. be right back son.

Trenton York
You know me so well mom.

Ah what the hell is going on. All I can think about is Katie and my dad. This is madness. I got to stop. Why a I twitching this is starting to get out of hand. I used to could not think about this at all but lately it is pretty much all I can think about. This is scary. I am starting to feel different at least I am not looking any different because mom has not said anything about it. Yet, there is this uncontrollable felling of insanity inside of me. It is absolutely scary... What can I do to escape this madness. I feel like there is either a depression or a emotional breakdown coming.

[Just then, Trenton York's mother comes from the kitchen with a plate of freshly baked, chocolate chip cookies. Trenton York uses a fake smile and grabs a cookie from the pile. As he goes to put it in his mouth his arm twitches. His mom eyes him in a worried way as he grabs another one. He goes to grab it as a ear falls from his eye and he falls to the floor. Trenton's mother begins to yell and scream in a panic. Trenton twitches on the ground as if he is having a seizure. As his mother nears him. He awakens from the passing out. he stares at his mom and begins to hysterically laugh. A evil laugh as he stands up. He walks toward his mother as he grabs a cookie and tries to eat it before breaking it in a tense state. He twitches again. he gets angry as he suddenly kicks over the couch. He stares at the couch as his mother runs away screaming in fear.]

Trenton York
Ahh what is this. Run away from your son. Ha. I knew you would. Well I would not have known since I have never been this way before. Oh but does this feel amazing. It is as if I have no worries or cares. I just want destruction. That is what I am going to do I am going destroy everything. [As he speaks he kicks a lamp, breaking it.] Ahh the feeling of destruction. This is great. So what has happened to me is the question... So is this a gift or a curse. [He lets out this evil laugh] Ahh who knows....

[Trenton makes a evil laugh as he throws a chair in a freaky state as he walks out the door with a freaky smile as the scene comes to a end.]

================================================================
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Scene 1
The Weakest Link Is You.
A original RP written and created in the mind of Granger.

Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010
Time: 8:00 P.M.

"My wounds have healed by now, but you can still see my scars."

[The scene opens up to a dark park in the middle of a small town. The man we know as Trenton York sets up a camera on a pole that can oversee the the whole entire park. Trenton York is obviously not at home as he breathes out and a vapor flows from his mouth. He sit on the bars of the monkey bars. He looks right at the camera and smirks widely as he jumps down from the bars and paces back and forth. He rubs his hands together to get some warmth. He looks at the ground covered in dirt. He sits upon the swing and stares at the camera up on the pole directed right at him. He is wearing a black tank top and a pair of shorts for once as he reveals a microphone connected to the camera obviously as he turns it on. It is mini so he can attach it to his shirt. A light on the camera comes on as he hits the on button upon the small microphone. He laughs a tad bit looking at the ground before he begins to talk. As he looks around the mysterious park.]

Trenton York
What is this place you may ask? This place is actually a very sentimental to me. What a memory this place has. A young boy of about 9 sat in this very seat. What was he doing here is the question. Well I know from first hand what that boy was doing, that boy was me. I was swinging on this swing. As my father abandoned me to go to the bar down the street. Ah this place... this town.. Chicago... Did you know this is where I was born? I lived right down the street. I watched first hand as my dad week after week wen to the wrestling ring right beside of this park. My mom would tell him to take me out. He agreed easily as it was his escape to wrestle. He was supposed to quit being a wrestler and start a family. That is so funny to think how easily he hid it from my mother. Well let me get on the subject of this video. Being left alone in that park until sometime after midnight at that young age taught me how to be tough. I slept on the dirt and I defended myself from people that attempt to kidnap or start something with the little version of me. You see, this week I have a match with Dylan Nitro. A guy with a ego. A ego so big it makes me vomit a little in my mouth. The kid thinks he has had alot go down in his life. Well I am sorry to inform him that my life is way worse than his. All of the people underestimate me. So what was it Cross called me? A crybaby? A emo freak? What a pathetic use for a human being. Then there is Shock. So his background is oh so different than mine. He lost his parents. By his choosing. me I had no choice. My dad was a idiot and my mom suffered to stress. Man, what I would do to have a normal life style. A normal family raising me. Do you think I wanted to be this way? Depressed... You see. My depression is what helps me be who I am. The demons in me saying to end my life is what I turn in my mind to say "Fight harder Trenton and your life will be worth living." Stupid? Well it is not for me. It is what made me a hardcore champion and what will make me the next television champion. I laugh when I hear the words of my haters. The pathetic things they say about me to make them feel just a little better about themselves. They all try to mock me but, what do I see? Liars. They try to act so cool about themselves. Dylan Nitro is one of them. This whole hardcore gimmick he tries to portray is not really him. He is a liar. Instead of Dylan Nitro is a scared little boy just praying that i go easy on him. I watch as he prances around bragging that he beat X and Maverick. What happened during them matches? A interferences causing X and Maverick the match. Dylan, listen to me. Your wins were lies. Just like you. I am going to save this company from anymore shame from having you carry that TWE TV title. I knew it from day one that you would be nothing more than the company idiot. The town fool of TWE. I watched the show. You tried to defy the company. Does that not make you realize that nobody wants you? TWE no longer wants you and 1 Nation Underground did not want you. You and your little boy toy, Saw, are one in the same. Outcasts.... What I was labeled is what you really are. I am the prime example of a real person. A person who wears their emotions as if they were clothes. That is my chosen weapon of destruction... What is yours, Dylan? Exactly, you have no weapon except you have a flaw... your gullible ways. If anybody tells you something you believe them. No matter what is said. Somebody said that you are a dog you would bark like a bitch. Now is that true? Well listen up Nitro, I am not trying to trick you. I am wanting to forewarn you. I will destroy you and take away your title. Do not be afraid. I will spare your career. But, Dylan. There is one thing I need you too know. I am going to break you ego. That ego that you wear like a trophy that sickens everyone. I will end it like a fly. Your remind me of a fly. Flying around everyone in this company. Buzzing and trying to be important... But Dylan what happens to flies? The get squashed.

[Trenton York pauses talking and jumps off of the swing with a big smirk on his face. He walks near the camera and smirks before walking back towards the swings but taking a turn head to the monkey bars. He get on top of them with his smirk still on his face. He pulls out his camera remote and zooms it closer to him and the monkey bars before talking again.]

Trenton York
So I bet the question on all of your minds is.. Why is Trenton York so calm? Well like I said before. I am a master of controlling everything around me. I took that psychotic side of me and I put in me. It is hidden until I choose to reveal it. You see, this Wednesday I will be the first superstar to wear to of TWE's championships ever! The hardcore championship and television champion. After that I will continue too grow. I will be the first ever triple crown champion here in TWE. Ah Dylan Nitro... I kinda feel bad about what I have to do to you. You actually have a title over your shoulders. Well Dylan, I am going to not only take that title. I am going to ruin you. Your ego, your spirit, I will take them both. I am going to leave you in this ring with tears flowing from your eyes. Tears... ha it is so funny. People call me a cry baby? You wanna know the only reason I would cry? Because you idiots are so pathetic that I have to cry from laughter. Ever since day one I have been getting screwed over in this company. This Wednesday I am getting back gold. Trauma better stay out of my business. You know what I find hilarious? Mike Cross. The guy who I would not let win at Invasion then beat the following week gets a world title shot? Ahh... How the weak become stars. I am glad they but me in the television title. With Nitro, Scott, Cross, or any of the idiots in the Hardcore title match as the titles this company will feel pathetic. Everyone in the TWE Universe knows that I was the star of the TWE team. They tried to put the company on my shoulders because they all know I am the best in the world at what I do. Well, that quote just reminded me of my father. It is just so funny how he thought he was the best ever. he was never the best and never will be. You know who is the best? Not Mike Cross or Surge. Definitely not Dylan Nitro. Maybe Trauma. Hell no! It is me! [Trenton hesitates for a moment as he gets off of the monkey bars and paces around the park.] Do you know what it is like to have control people? Looking around the roster I see no control. Shock or Surge, he has no control of his psycho. That is why he is losing week after week to me. Dylan Nitro is one of the same but, it is not his psycho. If he is he controls it well. What he can not control is his stupidity, his ego, and his pride. He thinks he can defeat me. I already know it. The only person that can use his psycho to his advantage is me. I started to a rough start in the company but now look at me! I am a former Hardcore champion and the next television champion. That makes me the best to perform in this company. Has it not been obvious from the beginning that I am the best. [Trenton lets out a laugh.] It is funny how when my mother controlled my psychotic behavior. I could not use it to my advantage. It is sad that my mom has to be gone to use this psychotic way. Ah but Dylan. I will not go easy on you. I will beat you. I will make you wish you never would have won that championship. Now I will embarrass you. Destroy you. You ask why I would guess? Because I simply do not like you. Nobody likes you. get that threw your little hard head. That Saw guy... He is insane. A big buffoon. He would be your friend because he is a outcast. Just like you are! Last Wednesday... you got took out. This Wednesday i will finish the job 1NU could not. Destroy your myth. Yes you heard me! Myth! You have a so-called legend? You are just a myth. Want to see a legend look no further than me. But this Wednesday Dylan. I am going to teach you a lesson on egos.Do you understand this Dylan. I am a mellow guy actually. There is only a few people I actually hate. Surge and Trauma well they are two of the. My dad and his friend, Harry, well they are 2 more. they screwed with my life. That is why I hate them. Now I hate you. Why though? Is that your question? Because you do think you are better than the rest. I am way better than you! And trust me, by the time our match is over you will forever know I am a little psycho.... In A Good Way!

[Trenton York walks in front of the camera and taunts with a really huge smirk upon his face has he stands there smirking he pulls the remote from his pocket and hits a button that makes the on button on the camera blink off and on as Trenton does a cocky bow to the camera before he turns around and walks away with his smirk as the camera begins to turn off. The camera turns off as we see York walk away. The scene comes to a end.]

THE END

================================================================================
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Scene 1
Not The Only Thing I've Lost..
A original Roleplay created and written by Granger.

Date: Monday, August 23, 2010
Time: 7:32 P.M.

[The scene begins as you see Trenton York on the sidewalk, He is headed to a house we seen in a earlier time. That is the home of his mother, Denise York. He has on a pair of tight pants and his new t-shirt which reads "Trenton York; I'm The Real Deal." He still has a smile on his face surprising. He is showing the hurt from his pay-per-View match earlier in the week. He gets near the house as he waves at a old man in the store across the street. He reaches his mothers house as he knocks on the door. There is no sound coming from the house. Trenton knocks again thinking he might have just not knocked hard enough. He waits still getting no response from the inside. He looks around the house to make sure her car was here. The car is still in the parking place. He looks confused as he finds the hidden spare key and opens the door. As he opens the door he looks for his mom. As he enters the living room he sees her. She is laying on the ground. I shock, Trenton runs over to her. He fells her chest, cold and not moving. He panics as he jumps to the phone and dials 911.]

Trenton York
Ambulance! hurry quick. My mom is cold and heart not beating. Hurry please!

[Trenton York in a scared manner, falls to the ground with tears flowing from his eyes. he sits back against the wall. He holds his knees not moving. Staring at the ground, trying to to look at his pretty much, dead mother. He shakes his head. He is losing his mind.]

No! This can not be happening. Not my mom. please God! I mom... What has happened? I wonder how long she has been out. Ah! Damn my father! Damn him to hell. If that bastard would not have been such a jealous freak. This situation would not be happening. No son should find his mother in this way! He should be here to protect her! No! She will be okay. Its okay. No! Its not. I can not believe this. With out her. there is nothing to control my inner demons. I am gonna snap. Hurry the hell up ambulance!

[Trenton York gets to his feet and paces back and forth as he does not look at his mother. he waits eagerly. He shakes from his nerves. He has sweat beads coming from his head as he wipes his face on his t-shirt. He hears the sirens coming his way as he opens the door. The ambulance pulls into the driveway as they rush into the house. They begin to work on his mom. He passes out from the stress and sudden panic attack. As he wakes up he is in a hospital waiting room. He wakes up, looking around the busy hospital. He gets up out of his seat as he stretches. He walks to the receptionist desk.]

Trenton York
Mam, I am looking for a Denise York? My mother.

[The woman looks on the computer as she holds up her finger signaling him to wait. She looks up her data as she looks down. I sudden gasp comes on her face as she looks up.]

Receptionist
Umm Mr.York, I am going to page the doctor real quick to come out here and have a word with you.

Trenton York
Okay. Sure thing.

[The woman sends a email to the Doctor as Trenton York goes back to his chair. He picks a Sport's Illustrated Magazine and looks threw it as he waits. After a minute, the Doctor arrives at the desk. The woman points as York, sitting alone in the waiting area. He walks over to Trenton York and sits next to him.]

Doctor
Hey there Trenton. I looked you name up on your mothers records. Well there is no way to say this easily. So I am going to try this to the best of my ability. Trenton, you found your mom 3 hours after she had a major heart attack. It is unfortunate but, she did not make it. From my experience in this field, I can tell she did better than many women would at her age. I know you have to be upset about you Mom's passing. I am sorry to inform you about this. I have something for you. [He reaches into a bag that he had brought with him] This was your mothers necklace. It is a locket that has your name engraved on the back. I thought you would like to have it. Good day Trenton.

[Trenton York holds the necklace in his hand as he stares at the floor with no sign of emotion. He looks in a state of shock as a tear drop is suddenly seen hit the floor. All of a sudden, Trenton snaps as he lets out a ear hurting scream as he jumps out of his seat kicking over a table. He has officially lost his mind as he punches the wall. He leaves a dent in the wall. His hand spills blood from the knuckles making Trenton get even madder. The security comes running at him. He is out of it. He punches one of them in the face as he try to get away. The other one punches on him. He is obviously super strong at the moment as he throws him off. He suddenly hits his new finisher, Dangerous Grounds to one of them. He is out cold as the other security guard backs away from Trenton York. York breathes heavily as he falls to the ground in tears. The security guard runs up and cuff's York. He carries him out of the hospital as the scene comes to a end.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Scene 1
A Death in The Family.
A original Roleplay created and written by Granger.

Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Time: 5:22 P.M.

[The scene comes to a start as you see a graveyard. The scene is starting far away from a family. The family comes closer as you see a certain guy away from the family. The man is now seen very well to be Trenton York. He is in a suit away from the rest of his family. He stares into the sky as the preacher in the background is speaking about his mother.]

They cry.. Yet, they never were around. How dare they cry even though they have no true love for my mother. Watch them all weep. My father is now crying. He is celebrating. His goal is accomplished. I am without my Mother and my Girlfriend. Now who do I got? A Uncle in Texas? This is so pathetic. Ever since my mom's death all I have been thinking about is destruction of everything and everybody. The hatred that I had gotten rid of is back and worse than ever. I hate my father more than I hate the Devil. My dad has done more wrong to me than the Devil ever has or ever will. There is only one thing on my mind and that is winning the TV title. A fluke of a champion Dylan Nitro. Nobody is worthy for that title anymore than me! I swear after I single handily destroy the One Nation underground,. I will not help anyone out ever again. They thought the transformation of short haired Trenton York to long haired Trenton York was amazing. Oh know. The only person that could control me is gone. I will leave them bloody in the ring. After that I will go spoil Dylan's fake ego by leaving him the same way I will leave anyone in my path [He evil smirk appears on his face without knowledge of it.] I will single handily take of TWE. There is nothing stopping me now... Literally. My mom always told me that I needed to do whats the best for me. Unleashing this new side of me will make the TWE Nation go insane. Because they will be like me.. What am I... Insane.

[The preacher has finished talking about his mother as none of his family pays him any attention besides his Uncle. His Uncle from Texas makes his way up to him. he pats him on the back as he stares down on his nephew.]

Fred York
I am sorry about your loss, Trenton. I hope you are okay. I am moving over here. I bought your moms house. I don't want it to be forgotten.

[Fred York smiles as Trenton York continues to smirk evilly. There is obvious a new side of Trenton York emerging as he nods to his uncle and walks to his car that he bought with the money he had saved up for his moms bills. He gets in the drivers seat and starts the engine. He waves by and begins to drive home.]

My uncle is back home... Well I hope he does not mind my new transformation. They will be afraid of what I will do to my opponents. This new me is going to be unstoppable. My mom was the only person who could ever stop me from becoming a so-called psyco. I am a machine. A killing machine. i will destroy all of my challengers on my way to the top if I have to. My Uncle will not be able to stop me. Katie's mom will not be able to stop me. It is time for me to reveal the new side of Trenton York that I have kept bottled up for oh so long. All of the anger and frustration of everything wrong with my life. Just unleash it all.

[Trenton York smirks as he gets near his house. He pulls in and stares at his house. His face is seen clearly as in his eyes he looks blank. The scene begins to fades as he enters the house.]

=====================================================================================

The Real Deal!
A roleplay written by the one named Granger. This is from the mind of Granger and only Granger.

Date: Saturday, June 31st, 2010
Time: 12:17 P.M.

[The scene comes in as you see the new looking, Trenton York, sitting on his bed as he sets up a camera. He is wearing a pair of tight pants with a white tight shirt. He has a smirk on his face as he stares into the camera with the TWE Hardcore Championship with him.]

As you are all seeing this. I am in a perfect condition. There is nothing that will be able to stop me from winning this Wednesday. You see this title at my side? That is my life at the moment. I have done all I can to keep this title around my waist and keep it away from that idiot Surge. Surge and Sidewinder, ahh what comes to my mind when I think of them two. One thing is afraid. They are afraid of me and of themselves. Why would Surge hide behind a mask and Sidewinder behind that idiot name? I am not afraid of anything. I am myself. My long black hair is in my face and I do not care about hiding it. Why did I even hide it? I tried to be on the good side. Get some respect. I knew you idiots would not respect me with this look. You would mock me. Now I do not care about what you think about me or my looks. I can tell you, to your faces that I am better than you. I also know it for a fact. You need to love me. Look at me! I am the most powerful superstar to reach TWE. There is no fear in my eyes. Sidewinder or Surge, are challenges to me. I do not shiver in fear like they do. They can try to hide it but fail. Do you see fear in my eyes?

[Trenton grabs a remote and points it at thee camera, making it zoom at his face. His eyes are clear to the viewers that will see this video. He smirks a sly evil like smirk as he stars into it.]

Look at them close. Do you fear? No is the correct answer. I am 100 percent ready for my match. I look at it as a simple and easy win. I am not afraid. Sidewinders win over me was a fluke. Surge may have beat me fair and square before. Then in the Hardcore title match. He could not. There is a new me. Either of these men are ready for the new me. I am unstoppable. I am better looking with this hair, more skillful, and I am just better now. I really pray that they are ready for our match. I do actually want some challenge. Domination is not that fun. I like to fight, then dominate. [York smirks even wider to his words] My father may have abused me and made me hate him but, I will give him some credit. It is his fault I show no compassion for anybody. I have no thoughts of shame of sadness. What happens to you. Happens. Does that seem wrong? I will live everyone in my path. Out cold and hurt. I guarantee it.

[Trenton York pauses from talking and reaches over to his side. He grabs a glass of water and drinks it. As he sat it down. He sees his title and smile. The first smile we have seen on camera. He picks it up and lays it upon his waist and keeps staring at it.]

What a perfect view. A accomplishment better than life itself. This title is my life at this moment. I can not believe that I have t share this title with that piece of crap Surge. I do not even want to pin him this Wednesday. I would rather pin that loser Sidewinder. i will destroy both of them and have my title to myself only. Them two do not belong in the same league as me, let alone the same title race as me. This will be nothing more than a easy win. I am going to take over TWE as the best athlete to ever graze its tv screens. I am easily.... the best....

[Trenton looks at his title belt and moves it to his side. He breathes slightly and smiles as he stands up and goes to his closet and he pulls out the old wig he wrestled in a smirks.]

This is a part of me that I want to forget. A sad thing really.... The side of me that was afraid of being himself. This is the real me. This is the me who will not stand for losing. I am going to win because I am not afraid to be myself. This is my place. My place to become the best once again like in Canada. Them idiot Canadians did not respect me. You people watching this do not even respect me. I am tired of it. I will make you respect me. I will be the best. I guarantee this to you. Get ready. This is The Age Of Me.

[Trenton York laughs then he clicks the off button on the camera and the scene fades off as the last thing you see with the laugh of Trenton York and his lip ring]

======================================================================

What A Mistake!
A Role-play created and imagined the the mind of Granger.

Date:
Friday, July 23, 2010
11:47 P.M.

[The scene comes to a alley. A man is standing there. It is a dark night. He seems to be not wanting to go anywhere at the moment. The man is slowly coming seen. The man is the only thing bright in the whole alley. He has his hand on his head. Then he suddenly rips of his hair. Then he rips of a bald cap revealing. Long black hair. A evil like laugh is heard. The man was revealed before this odd transformation to be the TWE Wrestler, Trenton York. Now he is still Trenton York but surprisingly, he has long hair. The question is how long has he been hiding this long black hair. The man walks towards the exit of the alley. He is on the road towards his house. The warm summer night air is a nice change from the wrestling arena Trenton had just left from. We begin to hear the thoughts of York.]

The Mind Of Trenton York
What the hell was that! I got screwed. I am so pissed off right now. I had that match won. Who the hell does Surge think he is? What a idiot. With his idiotic mask. Is the guy so ugly he has to hide his face. Oh no more am I going to hide my beautiful black hair. The look I have portrayed for so damn long is gone. I am not losing anymore. Time to get my mind back on track. I am Trenton york. i am the best in the world. i am the fucking real deal. There is no questioning that fact. I can not wait to show the world my hair and my style next week. I am going to control the TWE. The WWFI ruined me. I am 1-3-1. What the fuck is that. Now there is a new name for this company there is a new me. Well it is not a new me for like the real me. On Justified, I have to fight the two men that has pissed me off the most as of late. They think they are going to beat me? Surge is going to bleed once again from my hands. Sidewinder is going to get beaten so bad he will be crying. Not ordinary tears. Tears of blood. I will be alarmed if I do not end his career. I am tired of the way I am treated.

[The town hall's clock is heard ringing in the back ground. It is now midnight. York is walking a way that looks as if he is headed to his house. He looks up the road. At a spot he has a memory. A very bloody memory. This is the place he beat down the man that helped train him along side that piece of shit he calls a father, Harry Wright. York stops and stares down at it.]

The Mind Of Trenton York
Ah what a memory here. That bastard did not get to see me when the hardcore title like my mom did. I had to get beaten in front of my mom tonight. Sidewinder and Surge will get beaten as my mother is at ringside again. No more getting embarrassed like I was tonight in front of her. Surge screwed me over! That fucking Sidewinder screwed me over! He is a loser just like the man who trained him, Jeff Hardy. How can a man like Jeff Hardy train someone. All Jeff Hardy can do is drugs and get kicked out of wrestling promotions. That is maybe the reason that Sidewinder is such a loser. Sidewinder is a lucky mother fucker that he won tonight. Surge cost me a victory! Trauma cost me a victory last week! I am done getting screwed over. I am going to show them all what I can do. I will leave Surge and Mitch like I did Harry. This is my time!

[Trenton York begins to walk towards his house again. He waves his black hair in front of his eyes and he spots his house down the hill and continues walking. He looks back to make sure no idiot was following him. Luckily there isn't. York reaches his home and pulls out a key out of his pants. He unlocks the door and walks up the stairs into his bedroom. He pulls off his shirt to reveal the stitches on his waist again. One of them is bleeding. He laughs at them and then he opens his closet. In his closet there is alot of tight pants and tight shirts. That we are yet to see him in. He lays down on his bed. Looking at the ceiling. He smiles somewhat and then he sets up and turns on the television. He reveals a tape in his bag that he carried home from the show. It is labeled Your match. Love Mom. He scowls and and throws it on the ground. He changes the channel to sports center and lays back down.]

The Mind Of Trenton York
How can I be relaxed. Am I ever relaxed. When I sleep the nightmares keep me awake. I am too strong for this shit. I am better than this. What the fuck is Surge and Mitch thinking. They underestimate me. They do not know the pain i have went threw! If they did they would be afraid. I am working on controlling my temper to use it in the ring. I am 88% the way there. Buy the time my match comes it will be mastered. Now that will be a scary moment. I will be unstoppable. I will win like I should do every match. My father would be mocking me right now! He would call me a failure!

[The anger is so obvious. York is breathing heavily as he stands up. He punches the wall breaking into it. He glares at it angrily before falling to the floor in tears. He is very angry and emotional. He is losing it.]

The Mind Of Trenton York
Why! Why was I born to that man. I hate him so much. He ruined my life. I can not stand this. I am scared for life in more than one way. He has messed up my mind and I have scars all over my damn body from the abuse I was given by that man. That murderer! I hope the thought of them two poor, innocent, and beautiful girls that he killed go threw his head every single day. I will never forgive him. There families will never forgive him. That look on his face that I saw him his prison cell will be one that I never forget. The pain on his face was the greatest thing I have ever seen. [he laughs out loud] I need to get some rest. This anger and sadness is not good for me. The question is, if I go to sleep what will I dream tonight> Not a single peaceful night can go by in my life. Boy, do I wish it would.

[Trenton York has relaxed from the emotional breakdown he just suffered and he pulls back the covers on his bed as he sits down and takes off his socks. He gets in the bed and lays there staring at the ceiling until he begins to doze off. After a couple of minutes of laying there. He finally falls asleep.]

Rude Awekening!
A Role-play created and imagined the the mind of Granger.

Date:
Saturday, July 24, 2010
1:54 A.M.

[The scene fades into the dreams of Trenton York. We see the match from earlier but it is a bit different. Sidewinder is climbing the ladder and Trenton York is trying to move but a force is holding him down. He shakes his head to see what is going on. He sees nobody. He tries and tries to move but he can't. The laughter begins as York shakes in the ring and Sidewinder grabs the briefcase. York screams in anger as Sidewinder gloats and celebrates his win. Just as York twitches in his bed. The scene changes. Now it is a different date. We see a couple men that are noticeable. Surge, Harry Wright, and John York. Around the men and Trenton is a ring. They 3 men are walking towards him, laughing. The Harry Wright decides to talk]

Harry Wright:
Trenton, Trenton, Trenton. You think what you did to me was bad? Oh know. What this man did to you was extraordinary. He beat you like a bitch. You should be ashamed of yourself to even call yourself a professional wrestler. If it wasn't for that loser, Trauma. Me and John's best friend, Surge here would be the full Hardcore champion.

John York
What is it son? You look like you have seen a ghost. Been awhile since you seen your old man up close and in person. You go to my prison cell and run your damn mouth motivated me to escape from that damn place. Then my friend, Harry. He got released from the hospital and I met up with him. Are you not ashamed of what you did to this family. You ruined out families name. Look at were you our. This is a wrestling ring. Not only is it that. This is the wrestling ring that you fought for the very first time. And it will be the last time. That man with us. You know him very well. That is Surge. The man that beat you unlike anything I ever did to you. Just this time he will not be alone.

Surge
He seems afraid. What is it Trenty? You can tell that your 3 biggest enemies are staring threw you. Ready to strike and end you like a deer. Me, Harry, and John are the bullets that are going to go threw you and kill you on the spot. This is the last time that you will step into a wrestling ring. Breathe in deeply. Feel it one last time. This is your end. You think you are so much better than me. Time to prove you wrong.

[This dream seems so real it is frightening. Trenton York is surrounded. Harry is on one side, Surge on the other, and his own father on the other side. The open side is seen and Trenton makes a break for it. Instead of escaping a fourth man is seen and that man is The Sidewinder. As he looks around. Sidewinder hits him with a spinning wheel kick. Surge is out of the ring as he drags in weapons. John York takes his turn with Trenton as he nails him with right hands. A scream s heard as you see a women at the top of the stairs. John York rips the shirt off of York. The woman is now seen to be York's mother. Harry Wright sees the stitches on the stomach of York and he nails them with a pipe. The woman pleads for them to stop the beating. As the scene gets more bloody. You hear a gun being cocked. Just as The Sidewinder hits a Frog Splash on York. A gun shot is heard as you see Trenton York's mother fall bloody to the ground, Dead. Back in the real world, Trenton York screams and awakens sweaty and afraid. He breathes heavily and stares down.]

The Mind Of Trenton York
No! No more sleeping. I can not take this anymore. I need to stay calm. That felt so real. [He then realizes that he is crying] My dreams are causing me to cry. What is this! Sidewinder and Surge are in my dreams! Why the hell! My mind is such a confusing place. I would feel bad is somebody could read my mind. I feel so scared. Why did I not defend myself. I could have took them. My father ripped my shirt off! [He looks at his bed and sees that he had clawed it ripping it somewhat.] Wait was it me? Did I do the actions of the people in my dream? No. That is impossible. Stay calm Trenton. It was only a little scare. Nothing important. [He looks over at his clock] Wow. 2:10. I can not go back to sleep and risk another dream like that. My mother.... My poor mother was shot in my dream. That is what awoke me. Now I can remember what that was that has me shaken. I can not remember much. Wait... Was my stitches hit? It is blurry. All I can really remember was who I saw and my dads part in the dream. I need some water.

[York gets out of his bed. He walks to his kitchen. He sits down after getting some water. He lays his head in his lap, dripping with sweat. He seems to be spooked by the dream still. He gets up sipping on his drink and looks in the hallway mirror. The stitches are still in take so he could not have done everything in his nightmare. He sighs in relief.]

The Mind Of Trenton York
Well that is some good news. I would not be okay with the fact of me doing stuff to myself that happens in the dream. This is just motivation. If I can remember all of my nightmare. I can use that in my match as fuel. No matter what I have to win. It is my duty to bring some pride to this family. I do not care about what Harry or my dad said. I have done nothing but bring pride to this family. They bring shame. Man, this loss tonight is really messing with my head. How can I lose! I promised myself to get on a winning streak! Then I go and lose. And even worse to Sidewinder! It is all Surge's fault. I despise him. He needs to be took down a notch. Mitch as well. They are both afraid. Look at me I am myself. They hide behind alias and in surges case a mask! It makes no sense how they think they are better than me.

[York gets done with his water and puts it in his sink and begins to walk back up the stairs to his bedroom. He lays back down on the bed and rubs his eyes. He then looks to see a re-run of George Lopez on. He smirks and laughs at it]

The Mind Of Trenton York
This show is always a cheer up. The son with a mother who never cared but then now they have there moment. How about a father that never care and even tried to kill him. No in there they fight, then love. What a load of shit. There life is perfect compared to mine. Hollywood makes me sick. I live in the prettiest place in the world but I am in pain most of the time. Should I try to sleep again. The pain will be unbearable but this is needed. Ah let me try this again.

[Trenton York lays down in his bed and covers himself up. He lays there trying to go to sleep. After awhile of trying to get some sleep. he finally drifts into sleep. There is no transition into the dreams of York. Instead you watch as York twitch somewhat in his sleep. That is when the scene fades out]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 pm

York will live on in CIWA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Trenton York Retirement Party Zvrc0i
----------------------------------------------------------------
You'd rather be loved for someone that you're not,
Than hated for who you really are.
Hopefully one day you find yourself.

-
-------------------------------------------------------------

[The mood is rushed but it is full of sadness as the scene opens in opens in the lobby of a hospital as only two people sit in this lobby and they happen to be Trenton and Stacy York. This place obviously feels like death... how in the world could anyone work here seeing deaths daily? Trenton York should work here maybe... he is used to seeing it with the three his eyes have seen... The woman sits looking off in space with tear coming from her eyes heavily as Trenton sits there.. motionless. He is wearing a jacket of a white element shirt and his signature tight jeans. The Doctors are currently with his Uncle so they were forced to leave the room. The way it looks his uncle seems to be making a full recovery that may be the reason that Trenton looks so strong sitting in this waiting room. Some people would say he does not look strong at all but he actually looks weak not holding his head up high and trying to calm his aunt but those are the people who do not know Trenton York personally. They do not know what this poor man has went through in his life. It is actually surprising he is not falling apart as his Uncle is in a hospital and he just lost his tag team championship thanks to that pathetic bum Surge. Who in the world did he think he was getting himself in that match. Trenton could have found a better partner than his worst enemy.. Then of course Surge lost the match and destroyed Trenton York's dream... What could be possibly going on in the mind of Trenton York finding out the news that his first feud the man who tried to kill him... just like John York.. is his family. Is it not messed up that his family continues to attempt to kill him? Man that is just messed up. It was in this exact hospital he saw that man look at him through his mask and say they were family. Well it does make sense that the devil's words would continue through the family. Maybe John and Fred switched babies and then got rid of that devil. Only John York could produce another devil and trust me he is not Trenton York Well could he have some of the Devil in him when he has no care in the world when he wants to hurt somebody. Suddenly a voice is heard as the Nurse signals them back to the room. Trenton pats his Aunt on the back and the two of them walk down the hallway to the last room on the left the room of Fred York... He walks in and his uncle looks up with a smile and Trenton takes a seat and once again looks down at the floor.. as a old, soft voice is heard... Trenton raises his head as his Uncle signals him to his side.]

Fred York // The Uncle of Trenton
I am so sorry I had to give you the news about your cousin like that.. It was only my attempt to help you keep those tag team championships... I know you son.. I know that those titles meant more to you than anything in the world and I had to help you keep them.. You understand don't you son?

[Trenton stares into the eyes of this man as he just some what smirks but that makes no sense why would you look into the eyes of the last person that loves you and smirk. He then looks over at his Aunt with that same smirk on his face and then he chuckles. Not that this is funny kind but the kind that says are trying to kid me.. His uncle looks shocked as he hears a laugh.. You just have to wonder what is going on in the mind of this young man he seems livid over the words coming out of his uncles mouth. How could Trenton laugh... then you finally see a close up of his face.. those eyes.... those are not the eyes of Trenton York we know... this man is a monster... watch out.. ]

Trenton York // Just A Little Psycho
Don't you even call me son... I am not your son Fred. You know who your son is that is the man they call Surge... That is the man that tried to end my career. You get this wild hair up your ass and think oh now I am sick and in this hospital let me try to make two mortal enemies friend... Do you want me to go bail John York out of jail and let you two patch things up? Do you![Fred just looks down away from this man he called his son..] I asked you a question did I not? Now answer me! Do You! Of course you do not because you know at the first attempt to kill you... he would do it.. Now think about it... Surge is my John York.. I mean who am I kidding you worry about John I worry about your son and my father.. you have it made! Now lets try to make sense out of this I had two people who cared about me Fred York and Denise York to people that can do NOTHING now! Yet Surge or let me say Shock and John York can still hurt me.. Come on Fred remember that little weak boy with the tears flowing from his eyes what did I say something like Save me Fred Save Me! He is going to kill me! Those tears kept flying from my eyes did they not.. you did not help me but instead you moved away you decided that I was not worth the troubles.. you were afraid of my father. I am not afraid of him... let him place a bullet between my eyes for standing up to him because I would rather die strong than become a pussy in the eyes of my nephew... that is right Fred York... You are a pussy! You could not do anything then and you sure can not do anything now. So that makes me wonder why am I here... you are nothing to me you are disowned. I mean I have a cousin I don't count as family... A father I do not count so what do I need with a Uncle? I do perfectly fine on my own until you pulled this shit .. I was undefeated and I was a champion... now I suffered my first lose due to Surge... So what do I need with family... So pretty much what I am trying to say. is.... Fuck You! As of this day I am a free agent... Maybe I should have been the orphan and Surge stayed here then he could have killed you two... You know I find it quite intriguing that John York's death count is two and Surge's death count is also... two. That is funny.. right? Now you see I am not a monster like the rest of this family... that is right Fred... You are a monster... a dumb one though... You have all of the potential but do you use it... NO! You hide under a roof from my father.... Scared. Why are so afraid of him.. hmm? I am not afraid of him.. actually to be honest with you Fred... the only person you should fear is... well... ME!

[The two look at this man as a monster not their adored nephew as he just looks at the fear in their faces and laughs loudly as he throws a tray at the wall and rubs his hair back and it seemed to grow a little longer as he seems stupid to what he is doing as he looks at their eyes.]

What is it? Do I scare you two... are you terrified of what I could do to the both of you.. So Stacy did Fred tell you what I came to your house in Texas for? I cam for revenge I came to hurt him... I did not care how bad he screamed I was going to make him realize I did not need him after all and even to this day i want him to know I do not need him to live. My name is Trenton James York.. I am going to be the one people remember when they think of the York family.. so I have to make us look good unlike you and John... You may be sitting their thinking what has happened to me.. the real question was what kept me from releasing my anger... all of my built up frustration... well I think it has to be the fact you were all I had left to keep me sane but now... I disown you so lets let that young man from the alley come out and play. You know that side of me right the side that pretty much killed Harry Wright... The side of me that almost killed.... your son.... You see what I am trying to say now Fred... Family is nothing but backstabbers and liars and I am gone I do not need family and I need to friends... all I need is Trenton York.

[What is the reason behind this madness inside Trenton York showing itself again I have to just guess that it has gotten to him from losing his title, finding out Surge is family, and his Uncle dieing. I guess Trenton was right he would not watch "family" die again. Trenton smiles widely and waves at the two in the room as the nurses look afraid of him and he walks down the hallways knowing the psycho is returning...someone will get hurt.... that is not only a warning but it is also a promise.]

In The Mind of Trenton York
Family... how can any of these people be my family when all they have ever done is hurt me... or in the case of Surge and John.. attempt to murder me.. You see I do so much better with out these people... I am going out on my own now and I will be successful actually their is no doubt in my mind I will now be better than ever before. I am going to unleash this psycho inside of me.. I can feel it tingling in me telling me I am about to come out and usually I push it back but why should I... Why should I not destroy everyone in my path! I used to ask myself that question and the answer was simply I do not want my family to see that side of me.. but now on this day I look at myself in the mirror... I have no family. Those people the York's have done nothing for me in my life time the only York I can depend on is Trenton James York! The irony of that is the fact... I am a liar... I have hidden the true me for so long does that not qualify me for a liar... The truth is coming out I swear I will not lose another match unless I get screwed over! So when it comes to a one on one match I will destroy my opponent.. I am going to remember that guy who busted open the head of Surge and let his blood flow from his head and the man who destroyed Nitro... the same guy who in his third week in a company became it's tag team champion... This is CZW... Are we not supposed to be more Hardcore I want blood... I guess I will just have to use my fist... us the post.. I vow to get blood on this coming CZW because I am going to show this whole freaking world that I am the best and I am your biggest worry. Ken Anderson took me as a rookie and I underestimated him... so I made a fool out of myself it is time to show the person who made the so called legend of Surge.. a man who is now a nobody. he underestimated me and I looked at his full potential and I destroyed him.. I hope Anderson knows that if we ever face off again I will not underestimate him and I will WIN! I will not rely on a nobody like Surge to help me win... He was indeed my fatal flaw... I knew I should have not trusted Fred... I mean how can I trust somebody who had that monster... Who am I kidding.. Surge is no monster he is a joke... A sad use of a man.. I mean he hides behind a mask... well enough pretending to let myself out.. Just do it.. well hospital... time to meet the real Trenton York... I am just a little psycho.. but in a good way!

[Suddenly Trenton reaches the lobby of the hospital as his somewhat sparkle as a huge smirk comes across his face and he walks towards the main waiting area and the busy hospital seems to be slowing down with the slow movement of Trenton as he cracks his neck and then like the snap if someones fingers he reaches down and suddenly hurls a chair across the room making it crash against a wall as the people jump in fright he walks a little bit has he grabs a picture of the wall and drops it as it hits the ground it shatters and Trenton stands there staring at the ground as a man walks up to calm him as Trenton pushes him to the ground and hover above him. The man look into the eyes of this man.. these were no eyes of a sane person but instead... you could not finish the analysis of the eyes as Trenton kicks him in the side and he winches in pain... Security runs towards him as he suddenly nail York Style on one of them and he lays there motionless on the ground. The others back away for a moment as York then throws the ground security unto the wall busting his head. They stand in fear as he pops his back and knuckles he stares into the eyes of the people one by one and then speaks.]

Think back to everything bad you have ever done... Karma's a bitch... You people afraid of me? Why thank you.. I have been hated my entire life and now you all have a reason. Now I am going to walk out of this hospital.. free and without care.. now if I get arrested in the coming weeks.. months.. even years. I will come back here and instead of two people feeling me pain.. it will be all of them.. so lets see how selfish you are.. try to hurt me and hurt others.. you see I have no pain anymore... so do your worse... You need my name? I am Trenton York.. and yes I am psychotic.... So think really hard about your decision when it comes to me.. If you want to get me in trouble do it.. I will go to jail.. but you will ALL get hurt.

[The security looks at each other and nod there head and Trenton smirks and walks out of the hospital like nothing had happened.. It is scary knowing that York could have inflicted more pain.. that is not the scariest part.. usually the psycho controls you... Trenton York controls his psycho.. Just as he is about to turn around he sees Stacy York who was apparently sent after him standing there crying and York pays no care. He exits the doors and walks to his car. As he get in the motor revs up and out of the parking lot he goes with a now sly grin...]

In The Mind of Trenton York
So what now.. I am officially back on top of everything I have no family my only worries is fear and revenge.. both that happen to deal with my father. I got rid of my family besides one.. my mom. i can not rid of her but I do hope she is not looking down on me right now because I would rather my mom not be afraid in heaven.. I have one goal now.. actually I take that back. two easy goals.. prove that I can beat anyone and become the New Horror champion... I do not care if I have to face London... Kennan.. or even the current champion.. Black. I will be the champ.. The after that I will aim much higher... the CZW World Championship! There is nothing to get in my way.. I sure do miss the two people this side of me would disappoint but they would want me happy and the only way to get my gold is to be the psycho... the only thing I can say is look out CZW you are yet to meet the real me...

[What could possibly be going on in the head of York.. could it actually be the same guy that was talking before the pay per view. The hospital looks so normal and filled with peace from the outside but we all know of the fear inside as the care drives out of view and the scene comes to a complete end.]

[ROUGH DRAFT]

[/color]

You're wasting half your days. Nobody can rescue you.
You are your only help

TAG; INCOMPLETE
WORDS; TBA
OUTFIT; In Roleplay
LOCATION; Hospital
LYRICS; House vs. Hurricane - Forfeiture
BANNER; Dakota Smith
TEMPLATE; SCYTHE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:02 pm

CIWA? lol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:07 pm

My personal booker, remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:10 pm

ѕтєνєи нαℓℓ тσ ωιи! wrote:

haha is that still running?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:13 pm

G-Range wrote:
ѕтєνєи нαℓℓ тσ ωιи! wrote:

haha is that still running?

It's not starting until during the summer.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Trenton York is pickles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 pm

POST SHOCK TREATMENT

Prologue
After everything that has happened in the life of Trenton york and the attempts and attempts of everyone around him they decided that he was a no win case... nothing would ever be able to fix this kids brain and mid set.. he became more evil and demented as he was put in a mental hospital. They still said nothing could be done for him.. he was as good as gone. They knew that he wanted blood and no longer championships and with his father being released from prison in just a number of weeks something had to be done.. but what.. what could they possibly do to make him forget the beatings.. the deaths.. the failures.. and more than anything just the pure pain.. forget the fact that he died.. unlikely.. so after talking to Stacy York and his ex girlfriend Katie Costner.. they decided what they had to do..Shock Treatment.. shock his brain and make him forget it all make him lose all the past.. the thing they do to most drug addicts and suicidal people.. the perfect plan.. they did the treatment as planned and it was a total successful.. at least they think since Trenton shows no signs of wonder and confusion of the past but just believes what everyone around him says.. but nobody can get inside his head and really no what is going on.. does he know something is different.. Trenton has moved to a different part of Chicago.. the only thing that remains the same is his wrestling.. they moved him back to the Combat Zone Wrestling brand.. The only scary thing is.. when he hears the name CM Punk he stays silent but when he hears John York.. he tenses.. not much but it shows he remembers somewhere deep inside.. the devil has left him but that scared.. brittle Trenton york that stayed so strong is in there but now that he is back and joined forces with a group of people.. at least he is no longer alone.. the thing is he is just quieter.. he seems to always be thinking.. he has no questions.. Trenton York is a changed man..new whole look and attitude.. but for how long.. how long can he stay.. normal when normal hates his guts... The doctors gave his family the okay and go for his return to the ring and at Hardcore Heaven.. the former New Horror Champion will make his return.. the all company has been warned.. do not bring up his past.. it is too early to tell if he.. may.. remember.. something.. this is his return.. this is the new.. and improved Trenton York."<p>

Scene One: Welcome Back To Combat Zone Wrestling

The locker room is basically quiet.. the only sound in the entire room is the sound of music and the footsteps from behind Trenton York.. the footsteps of the leader of this new group.. this new stable, Jimmy Jacobs, the man who tonight as the match of a life time.. the match for the ECW World Championship.. and not only that but a chance to redeem himself and defeat Johnny Gargano.. prove to the world that he can do this and that his ECW Television championship reign was not a fluke and that he is ready for the big leagues in this business.. in this company.. but Trenton York just sits there in silence and stares at the lock in front of him.. the only two men in the room as Trenton sits in a long purple shirt and a pair of skin tight black jeans.. you know what his closet is full of.. he just catches on from the thing around him.. he knows for a fact he loves the color purple and screamo music.. which is what is coming from the one headset in his ear.. the lyrics are heard of Woe, Is Me.. He just continues to search for himself.. Jimmy Jacobs says something but York is so zoned out he did not hear him so Jimmy yells gains startling Trenton who just turns his head and looks at Jimmy who rubs his hair back and somewhat grins at York then walks over to him.. and begins some speech to one of the newest recruits of Age Of the Fall.. York listens but is zone out at the same time.. deep in thought.

The JJX//Jimmy Jacobs
*Trenton.. tonight is the night that we make our purpose known and we make everyone see use for whats inside of us.. Tonight I want everyone in this group.. this family to leave victorious.. especially.. myself, Kameron.. and you Trenton.. your long awaited return.. Everyone was so saddened when they heard of your accident so they will all be ready for you.. they will all be wanting and waiting for you to impress them.. to steal the spotlight and get them ready for the show.. get them ready for Jimmy Jacobs.. I hope my words of wisdom are inspiring you to go out there and do your best.. I know it has been awhile since you have fought but I have trust in you Trenton.. I believe in you...

Yes.. Trenton York is listening as Jimmy Jacobs talks to the side of his face and York stares at the ground.. he understands his words but is paying more attention to himself.. the words going on inside of his head.. the words of his thoughts and wonders of who he really is.. the wonder of how he got into an accident and can barely remember a thing.. how he can forget that his parents dies in a airplane crash.. how his Uncle died in combat overseas.. how can he not remember any of this.. this is what Stacy told him.. but if that really happened it could surely be clear to him.. Jimmy Jacobs follows everything Stacy York told him.. what to make him believe and what to not tell him about himself.. the whole group knows these guidelines.. Trenton just shakes his head as Jimmy finishes talking.. Jimmy pats him on the back as Trenton looks up at the locker.. he stares at them as if they were about to do something..

In The Mind of//Trenton York
Alright.. something is not adding up here.. all of these stories are all the same but the one I think is true.. is not adding up but who knows what my brain is telling me.. i am lost.. Plane crashes.. but all I can hear is gun shots.. it is not adding up.. what is the truth in this whole situation and is every one telling me a lie to get their own personal gain.. or perhaps my mind is just playing games with me.. who should I trust.. myself or those around me.. the person who helped me get back into this business... Jimmy Jacobs and the person who has helped me since I was young.. my aunt, Stacy York.. would they lie to me.. who knows what is the truth and maybe i should not worry about it.. just move on from my accident and possibly I will be able to remember way back in the day.. only bits and pieces i can remember.. I can remember my mothers face.. I can remember some weird guy in a mask and I can remember this park.. but that is about it.. but hey I have an important match coming up and I should not have all of this on my mind.. oh wait.. jimmy is talking again.. ugh.. gotta hear his wisdom..

The JJX//Jimmy Jacobs
*Are you listening to my words.. Trenton this is an huge night for us and I need you to be focused.. what ever is going on in that head of yours let it go...

Man.. this guy is smarter than he looks.. its like he gets me.. Maybe he does...

The JJX//Jimmy Jacobs
*You do understand what comes out of tonight.. you know what we can gain.. you know what you can gain.. forget about the rest of us for a moment and think.. golden opportunity.. you win you get a title shot.. you can be a triple crown champion.. yeah i know you can not remember that you won the tag team and new horror but you did and you could be the world champion.. that is if I do not win it first but that is a possibility.. that contract you earn can take you places.. whatever title you want and whenever you want it. You understand me Trenton.. Do you seriously understand the importance of this night?

If I nod my head of course I understand what you are saying.. do you see me shaking my head no.. but seriously he does have a point.. I do need to be more focused.. and honestly that title shot does seem good since everyone has told me it was my main obsession.. winning titles. Trenton glances up at the clock It is almost show time.. I wonder if i used to get nervous before I went out there.. before I had to fight..

Jimmy Jacobs stares at Trenton as he remember he is yet to reply to him.. Trenton stands up and cracks his neck.. back.. and fingers.. a sign that the old Trenton York is alive in side there since that is what he did before he had a match.. every time.. Jimmy stands up as well as Trenton stares him in the eyes and he talks out loud for the first time.. his voice a little deeper and less dark.

Maybe You Will Find Yourself//Trenton York
Yes Jimmy.. i understand.. I get it. I know that this is a big night for all of us.. I know you also need to be focused on your match.. you are facing Johnny Gargano.. Randy Orton.. and CM Punk.. No emotions are seen changed in York as he speaks the name that made him assault poor Doctor Howard.. Quit worrying about me and focus on that match.. I think the whole group wants you to come out the ECW Champion.. do not worry about me and Kameron because we know what to do.. we know that we have an important match.. you are being to much of a leader to use and you need to lead yourself.. my mind may not remember my past but it still has common sense now calm down and worry about your match.. Trenton glances up at the clock and begins to hum.. some old nervous habits kicking in It seems like it is almost my time to go out and do my thing.. hopefully I do not mess up any of these moves I had to train all week to remember.. York Style.. got it.. Well see ya later.. Champ..

The JJX//Jimmy Jacobs
*Maybe you should be the one giving advice but good luck out there.. show why you are the power of this group.. show why I enlisted you.. make me proud and I will do the same.. because Age Of The Fall is not falling anytime soon.. this is a family and as long as we have each other we can not be stopped.. Now go to your match.

Trenton nods his head and shakes hands with Jimmy Jacobs before turning around and walking out the locker room door and heading up the long hallway.. the workers that used to look at him as a monster just smile and waves now and York does the same.. he has no clue that they used to fear him.. he has no idea of the monster that is inside of him... As he gets closer to where he needs to be he sees people walk by him.. people like John Cena.. Carlito who takes a bite out of his apple.. Zack Ryder who spikes his hair.. and even Leyla Milani.. they all walk to the ring as York gets closer..

This is it the moment of truth.. am i really ready to make my return.. will i really get a good reaction.. maybe the fans know the truth about me and my story.. no Trenton.. focus.. I have to make Jimmy Jacobs proud.. this is not just about me.. this is bigger than me.. this is about Age Of the Fall.. this is about championships... Trenton takes a deep breath as the theme music of Leyla quits and that is when they signal is theme music.. No backing out now.. any second now my theme music will play and it will be go time... Yeah!..I'm leavin the same way I came in.. It's lookin forward but I can't see straight... there it is.. it's go time The lyrics came out so loud as you heard the overall gasp of the fans,, Trenton takes a deep breath and walks towards the curtain That's Right let's give them hell He listens to his theme as he steps on the ramp and the crowd looks at him in awe.. this is not the monster they knew.. he seems... well normal... They look at me like I am different.. everything I am feeling.. is it true.. remember Trenton focus.. just focus... He walks down the ramp as the scene comes to an end.

Epilogue
Well there it is.. Trenton does have questions in his own mind but what is stopping him from asking them.. there are signs of the habits of the old Trenton York showing but those are only things people like Denise and Fred York could have seen.. the things blind to the rest of his family and friends. Could the old Trenton York really have been strong even to fight stuff unbeatable..and possibly.. win. Nobody knows what is in store for Trenton York.. he may stay this way or he may.. go back.. to the monster that is inside of him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:20 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Trenton York is pickles...

Can be sweet or sour but all together just amazing....
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Congrats on a majorly succesful career my friend, as well as countless championships in the indies (threads on here etc.) you won four major championships. Well done, I applaud you/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:20 pm

God wrote:
Congrats on a majorly succesful career my friend, as well as countless championships in the indies (threads on here etc.) you won four major championships. Well done, I applaud you/.

Thank You Thank You
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:47 am

Dude I never knew he was as epic as that shame he is retiring really.

(BTW love the Bam Margera banner the gray Gif one as that is Hench)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:15 am

I respect Trenton York more than Mikel and that's saying something Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Trenton York vs Jimmy Jacobs will be Trenton Yorks final match and the conclusion roleplay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trenton York Retirement Party   Trenton York Retirement Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Trenton York Retirement Party
Page 1 of 1