The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!

Go down 
+14
Jarrett
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
American Wolf
TJ
#Animal
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jericho
Sam
Cole
Bleed Green
The Heart Break #YEEL
Styles
BEAST MODE
Karl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 pm

*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 2wmm6op

OHHHHH YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 pm

I hope that stupid little glow is just a picture effect and isn't really in the actual game.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
I hope that stupid little glow is just a picture effect and isn't really in the actual game.

What glow?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Like on Danielson. Any news on the roster reveal? I haven't bothered to look anywhere off site. Also, I'm working on two TWISB matches.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:02 pm

I doubt it will be like that when the actual game comes out.

Roster reveal is at 9PM my time which is in 59 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Oh cool. Is the link on WWE.com?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm

You can watch it on WWE.com, THQ.com or Justin.tv.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Don't get your hopes up. 2008 was the last one that was semi decent, since then they have been pure shit. TNA IMPACT ALL THE WAY BABY!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
Don't get your hopes up. 2008 was the last one that was semi decent, since then they have been pure shit. TNA IMPACT ALL THE WAY BABY!

You're dumb, '08 was a giant pile of shit and prolly the worst one ever. TNA is beneath the WWE in quality, but I'm starting to rethink that since All-Stars was basically a repacked version of Impact...
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:15 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:

You're dumb, '08 was a giant pile of shit and prolly the worst one ever. TNA is beneath the WWE in quality, but I'm starting to rethink that since All-Stars was basically a repacked version of Impact...

2008 is better than anything that's come after it imo. It had career mode and gm mode which is better than road to wrestlemania and universe mode.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Anyways, here's who has been revealed.

Current WWE Superstars:

* John Cena
* Randy Orton
* Alberto Del Rio
* Daniel Bryan
* John Morrison
* Ted DiBiase
* Mark Henry
* Kofi Kingston
* William Regal
* R-Truth
* Husky Harris
* Tyson Kidd
* Santino Marella
* David Otunga
* Evan Bourne
* Sheamus
* Goldust
* Cody Rhodes
* Zack Ryder
* Mason Ryan
* Triple H
* The Miz
* Kane
* Alex Riley
* Rey Mysterio
* Michael McGillicutty
* Yoshi Tatsu
* Jack Swagger
* Big Show
* Justin Gabriel
* Heath Slater
* Dolph Ziggler
* The Undertaker
* Christian
* Drew McIntyre
* Sin Cara
* Vince McMahon
* CM Punk
* Ezekiel Jackson
* Wade Barrett

WWE Divas:

* Eve Torres
* Natalya
* Maryse
* Layla
* Michelle McCool
* Beth Phoenix
* Kelly Kelly
NO KHARMA!! Mad

WWE Legends:

* The Rock
* Steve Austin
* Arn Anderson
* Ricky Steamboat
* Road Warrior Hawk
* Road Warrior Animal
* Vader
* Kevin Nash
* Booker T
* Eddie Guerrero
* Smash of Demolition
* Ax of Demolition
* Edge

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Just because Kharma wasn't revealed doesn't mean she won't be in DLC.

Also, Cory revealed that Create-An-Arena IS IN this year's game!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:08 pm

I have put everyone who was revealed today on the roster in the first post.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:

2008 is better than anything that's come after it imo. It had career mode and gm mode which is better than road to wrestlemania and universe mode.

But it played like shit and the mechanics sucked. It was generic and was prone to being a piece of shit all the time. So, no, '08 sucked major dick and you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:

But it played like shit and the mechanics sucked. It was generic and was prone to being a piece of shit all the time. So, no, '08 sucked major dick and you're wrong.

No point in trying to argue with him, he doesn't listen. He is a TNA mark, 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

I don't see how me preferring 08 to the more recent games makes me a TNA mark. And in case you haven't realized by now, the only reason I've been hailing the TNA Impact game recently is to wind you up Karl. And excuse me for wanting TNA to succeed and give WWE some real competition. Your just a stubborn, WWE fanboy who won't listen to anybody else's opinion but your own.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Pwned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
I don't see how me preferring 08 to the more recent games makes me a TNA mark. And in case you haven't realized by now, the only reason I've been hailing the TNA Impact game recently is to wind you up Karl. And excuse me for wanting TNA to succeed and give WWE some real competition. Your just a stubborn, WWE fanboy who won't listen to anybody else's opinion but your own.

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 still sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:55 pm

This roster sucks ass. The SVR11 roster looks bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 am

Curt Hawkins, J.T.G, Primo, Skip Sheffield, Tyler Reks, Darren Young, Brodus Clay, Johnny Curtis, Jinder Mahal?, The Usos, The Great Khali, Trent Barreta, Alicia Fox, Tamina, Rosa Mendes, Kaitlyn, A.J?, Kharma, The Bellas and Darren Young all should have been added to the roster
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:02 am

If I'm not mistaken, Koslov & Chavo are also on the roster, I dunno if they where listed but they weren't revealed but are listed on THQ site and there are 14 spots which are listed as "To Be Announced"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 am

Kozlov and Chavo are on the first post. They weren't revealed during the reveal due to their release.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:11 am

Tom, Newsid wrote:

I said you were a TNA mark when you said to Marik that Impact was better, so you can't say that you were just doing it to "wind me up". Also, I have been quoted (not sure what thread) on saying that I like TNA, I am just not a fan of their current direction and by that I mean them constantly giving ex-WWE stars a push right to the top.

Sam I Am wrote:
Curt Hawkins, J.T.G, Primo, Skip Sheffield, Tyler Reks, Darren Young, Brodus Clay, Johnny Curtis, Jinder Mahal?, The Usos, The Great Khali, Trent Barreta, Alicia Fox, Tamina, Rosa Mendes, Kaitlyn, A.J?, Kharma, The Bellas and Darren Young all should have been added to the roster

Everyone I bolded isn't in due to the fact that they either haven't been on television before (with the exception of Darren Young, who is on NXT, but we never got NXT rookies last year did we?), came onto the scene too late (Johnny Curtis, Jinder Mahal, Kaitlyn and AJ) or have only just become "relevant" again (Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes). I am surprised that Primo isn't in but I am not that surprised about Khali and The Usos. Kharma may be in as DLC but I doubt it, they will keep her off until next year.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:29 am

Meh, it looks good, but meh.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 am

Can I just say, people moan that the roster is smaller than last year's (not just you Jarrett, there are more on other forums) but who actually uses every guy?

http://wwe.thq.com/

Go there and you can check out the entrances and finishers of:

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Christian
John Cena
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Natalya
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
The Miz
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
CM Punk
The Rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next