The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0

Go down 
+22
SP
Cole
Mr_Capricorn
Zadok
Oriadon
Admin
American Wolf
Karl
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
Styles
Cyrus T
White guy
Mesa
TJ
LegendOfCasey
@HeelCodeBroken
Jericho
fuck
Harold
RED
Bleed Green
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:07 pm

OFF Im back I had some personal issues to deal with but Im back sorry for not replying to your RP Zad

Casey Anomaly
*sitting down backstage tapping on his briefcase subconsciously thinking about the whole Angel and Venom Situation *
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Omega is walking around the arena.

Randall Hennings is in the gym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Granger? wrote:
Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 MackRobinson

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -walks through the halls pissed off about being screwed again. He is wrecking everything in his path in the hallways, as he makes his way to the GM's Office-

Randall Westbrooks is in his office.
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -approaches the office of Randall and knocks on the door-
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

My niggas arrive
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Daniel Evans arrives.

John Marino arrives.

The mystery man also arrives, this time with his hair dyed brown and no longer gelled up.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Harry Jones is seen laying on the coach with the Terror World Championship wrapped around his waist. Things are good in the Kingdom of Jones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:42 pm

lol
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones is seen laying on the coach with the Terror World Championship wrapped around his waist. Things are good in the Kingdom of Jones.

OT: Should be interesting. Your pick ... Matthew or Jarrett?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Get on chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Granger? wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -walks through the halls pissed off about being screwed again. He is wrecking everything in his path in the hallways, as he makes his way to the GM's Office-

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -approaches the office of Randall and knocks on the door-

..Its open..
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Hazza wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he walks by his locker room and sees him and stands in the doorway smirking with his briefcase in his hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:

..Its open..
"The Natural" Mack Robinson opens the door and shuts it when he gets in and walks over to Randall and stands tall in front of his desk

"Did you see that?? I had that belt won!!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he walks by his locker room and sees him and stands in the doorway smirking with his briefcase in his hand*
Harry wakes up without Casey realizing it. He walks out of the back door and leaves the arena

OT: Sorry gotta go
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Hazza wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Casey Anomaly
Harry wakes up without Casey realizing it. He walks out of the back door and leaves the arena

OT: Sorry gotta go
OFF its all good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Granger? wrote:
Granger? wrote:

..Its open..
"The Natural" Mack Robinson opens the door and shuts it when he gets in and walks over to Randall and stands tall in front of his desk

"Did you see that?? I had that belt won!!"

..Actually yes I did see that and honestly I thought it was great.. I loved every second of it and I even laughed when Dominic knocked you out.. you see I do not like you Mack. I do not like you at all because you do not impress me one bit!..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:25 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson: "Listen here, Randall. If I don't get my fair shot around here, I'll hop over to Wednesday Nights and Terror will go off the air. You hear that, kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:29 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson: "Listen here, Randall. If I don't get my fair shot around here, I'll hop over to Wednesday Nights and Terror will go off the air. You hear that, kid?"

..You will hop.. Terror will go off air.. listen here.. punk..Terror did fine with out you and honestly I do not care what you do but you should go get ready for next week because you have a match with Dominic Johnson.. now get out of my face before I fire you..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:46 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson "One thing first. And pass this on to Dominic."

-Mack slaps Randall in the face as Randall almost falls out of his chair and Mack walks out of his office and walks to the gym with his personal trainer to prepare for next week's match against Dominic-
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Hazza wrote:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Daniel Evans has forgotten about the Pure Title, and is currently thinking about the tag title reign the Thunder Kats will soon have.

John Marino is at home, taking care of his sick wife.

The Mystery Man is once again seen walking around backstage, but is now wearing a Crush T-Shirt.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm

John America is nailing John Marino's wife
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Dan wrote:

John Marino calls an ambulance to get the nails out of his wife. John America is then discovered to be Canadian, and he loses all three of his fans. He then goes to FWR to try and regain some fans.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:08 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Dan wrote:

John Marino calls an ambulance to get the nails out of his wife. John America is then discovered to be Canadian, and he loses all three of his fans. He then goes to FWR to try and regain some fans.
John America stabs the Canadians with his beard of justice. Then he wonders what the fuck is FWR.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Dan wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Dan wrote:

John America stabs the Canadians with his beard of justice. Then he wonders what the fuck is FWR.

New thread. Ran by awesome people like Mesa, Adam, G-Spot, Marik, Cyrus, John, Shade, Mesa, and Mesa.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Dan wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Dan wrote:

New thread. Ran by awesome people like Mesa, Adam, G-Spot, Marik, Cyrus, John, Shade, Mesa, and Mesa.

The name in bold is the sign of quality.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:59 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Dan wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Dan wrote:

Your name is Table...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 18.0
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next