The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 am

@Omega=CWW @CMPunk's promo was killer. Perfect way to end Raw.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:19 am

CDW Results (6/28/2011):

Rookie Challenge:
Matt Striker announced that the remaining rookies would get 30 seconds to trash talk their fellow rookies. All the rookies did well, but when it came time for Jayden's promo, Omega quickly interrupted & told the world that Jayden shouldn't worry about dissing the other rookies on the mic & should worry more about the ass kicking he was about to get.

1. Jayden Robertson defeated Omega via disqualification at 1:32 when Omega intentionally smashed a steel chair across the skull of Jayden, causing the DQ. Omega started bashing Jayden with the chair, until Mark "Razor" Jones ran out & chased Omega away.

Yusuf Ali Promo:
Yusuf spoke about how he placed 2nd in the Rookie Rankings. His promo time was interrupted by Bob Tahom, who was not happy about where he was placed in the rankings & that his little brother was eliminated last week. He then challenged Yusuf to a match, which Yusuf accepted.

2. Derek Bronson (w/Jordan Chase) defeated Carlos Maslow via pinfall at 4:56 after hitting his finisher, Stray Bait. After the match, Matt Striker came out & announced that the remaining 7 rookies will take part in a Battle Royal, with the winner granted the opportunity to face any fellow rookie or trainer in a match the following week.

Charlie Bernham Interview:
Charlie spoke about his rematch with Jeff Nowell later tonight, saying that he will be the guy that ends Jeff's undefeated streak, & that with no DQ & no count-outs, there will be a winner.

3. Bob Tahom defeated Yusuf Ali at 9:21 via pinfall after catching Yusuf with his finisher, HANG OUT, before scoring the pinfall. The fans were really into this match & the trainers were impressed with what they were seeing. Bob looked happy about scoring his first CDW victory.

Trainers Backstage Segment:
The trainers were seen sitting backstage, discussing what has already gone down & what will go down next between Jeff Nowell & Charlie Bernham. An interesting thing to point out was that Hardcore Demon stood at the back of the room, not saying a word to anyone.

4. Charlie Bernham defeated Jeff Nowell in a No Disqualification, No Count-Outs Match at 16:23 via pinfall after hitting his finisher, Horror's Hollowed Ground, off a ladder through a table on Jeff for the pinfall victory. Charlie & Dan celebrated the victory as CDW went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is backstage after his match with Omega. His head is so damn sore from that chair shots he got.)

"I knew he could not win fairly... Omega you say your not a little bitch, but now your a ball less bitch!"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:46 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
After training
*Josh Polson knocks on War GM Matt Dean's door*

*Matt is in his office when he hears the knock*

Matt: "Come in."
*Josh walks in and has a seat*
Josh: Sorry to inturrupt your work Matt, but have you heard anything from the doctors about me possibly making a return to competition?

Matt: "They have told me that you can return when you see fit."
Josh: Oh okay well i guess i'm fit then um let me know when you have something for me please?
*Josh stands up and walks outside mouthing the word "Awquard"*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:59 am

Time for the trainers to send in their votes for the next CDW elimination next week. This time, 7 is the highest amount of votes & 1 is still the lowest amount of votes.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:23 am

Mitch wrote:
Time for the trainers to send in their votes for the next CDW elimination next week. This time, 7 is the highest amount of votes & 1 is still the lowest amount of votes.

Imma send mine in nao
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 am

Will have a Brock promo & a Pulveriser/Lionel promo up later
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson goes looking for Mark Jones)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:15 am

John The Division Killer wrote:

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Ban2-54

{Mark "Razor' Jones is standing backstage, talking to a Crew member about what happened on tonight's CDW, with the CWW Championship sitting firmly around his waist}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am

Jerishows wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
(Shane Johnson is sitting in the hallway staring down the hallway)

(Hunter J is wandering around with his case)

(Kevin Evans is in gym training)

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is looking for Harry Jones)

Hambre enters the gym and sees Kevin Evans, walking over to his first challenger for the Cruiserweight title.

Hambre: So you think you'll take my title off me, esse?

(Kevin Evans stops and turns around and he is seething)

"Hambre.. I NEVER lost that title.... So many people are saying you and Shane SCREWED me OVER! Come Rev that title will be mine!"

Hambre: Haha. Evans, I'm the champion for a reason, and as a member of the Mexican Mafia, it is my duty to show you why I'm a champion, and I will, you can guarantee that. You see, your pride does not compete vs the pride of a whole nation.

(Evans shakes his head, knowing this dickhead, is trying to play dumb)

"Look, here faggot. I don't care if your apart of the Mexican Mafia. When you face me, your all alone... Because your little mates are not allowed to get into our match! Your no champion, you took the low road to that title."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 am

Jerishows wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Hambre enters the gym and sees Kevin Evans, walking over to his first challenger for the Cruiserweight title.

"Hambre.. I NEVER lost that title.... So many people are saying you and Shane SCREWED me OVER! Come Rev that title will be mine!"

Hambre: Haha. Evans, I'm the champion for a reason, and as a member of the Mexican Mafia, it is my duty to show you why I'm a champion, and I will, you can guarantee that. You see, your pride does not compete vs the pride of a whole nation.

"Look, here faggot. I don't care if your apart of the Mexican Mafia. When you face me, your all alone... Because your little mates are not allowed to get into our match! Your no champion, you took the low road to that title."

{Hayden Jaggerz is in the gym, watching from a far with his hands in his pockets and a slight grin on his face as he leans back on a wall while intently overlooking the conversation}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 am

Sammy Steel wrote:

{Mark "Razor' Jones is standing backstage, talking to a Crew member about what happened on tonight's CDW, with the CWW Championship sitting firmly around his waist}

(Jayden taps him on the shoulder)

"You got a minute sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 am

Sammy Steel wrote:

"You got a minute sir?"

{Mark gestures for the Crew Member to leave them be as he turns to Jayden}

Mark "Razor" Jones

That's what I'm here for, what do you need?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 am

Sammy Steel wrote:
Sammy Steel wrote:

"You got a minute sir?"

Mark "Razor" Jones

"I want to thank you for helping me out on CDW. I would dropped Omega if he didn't attack me with a the damn chair. he knew I would of beat him 1...2...3! I am sick to death of the these trainer's treating me like crap!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 am

Sammy Steel wrote:
Sammy Steel wrote:

"You got a minute sir?"

Mark "Razor" Jones

"I want to thank you for helping me out on CDW. I would dropped Omega if he didn't attack me with a the damn chair. he knew I would of beat him 1...2...3! I am sick to death of the these trainer's treating me like crap!"

Mark "Razor" Jones

I needed to step in and do something because I don't think anybody else would have and Omega loves his chairs, he tried to use one on me once, but I stopped him and have regretted it ever since as I ended up being disqualified. That's a story for another time through... Omega may talk a big game and think that he's better than everyone else, but inside of him, there's an insecure man, who needs to do foolish things like he did to you on CDW to get attention. I'll get him back for you, just you wait
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 am

Jerishows wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

Hambre: Faggot! How dare you! I don't need the Mexican Mafia to help me in our match on Rev. I won a Battle Royal to win the title, and as well know, that's every man for himself, so I won this fairly.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm

OOC: will do promos tomorrow wont be on for rest of the Night going with my cousin and a few mates to a strip club
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Christian Storm

Arrives watching the CM Punk promo on his iPod
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage in his street clothes, sitting in a chair and reading a book.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 pm

*Kyle Myers begins his journey in CWW by lighting trash on fire outside of the arena. Really, what else is he supposed to do? Talk to people? Yea right, people are stupid. The last time he talked to someone was 3 hours ago, when he was on the plane to get here. God damn that stupid flight attendant...*

Kyle: "'Would you like your free bag of peanuts?', IF I WANTED SOME GOD DAMN PEANUTS, I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR SOME! Can't get me the burger I ordered an hour ago, but they have an unlimited supply of freakin' peanuts! Fuck airplanes! We need more terrorists..."

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Cujo wrote:
*Kyle Myers begins his journey in CWW by lighting trash on fire outside of the arena. Really, what else is he supposed to do? Talk to people? Yea right, people are stupid. The last time he talked to someone was 3 hours ago, when he was on the plane to get here. God damn that stupid flight attendant...*

Kyle: "'Would you like your free bag of peanuts?', IF I WANTED SOME GOD DAMN PEANUTS, I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR SOME! Can't get me the burger I ordered an hour ago, but they have an unlimited supply of freakin' peanuts! Fuck airplanes! We need more terrorists..."

"Hey, you...", he hears a deep voice from behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:

*Kyle ignores the voice and keeps rambling to himself*

Kyle:
"Tell 'em time and time again -- keep your mouth shut -- but women, you know? They-just-don't-listen!"

"HEY, COCK SUCKER!"

*A brick then gets thrown at the back of Kyle's head, and he quickly grabs a broken beer bottle to protect himself*

Kyle:
"Wha- who!?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:

Kyle:
"Tell 'em time and time again -- keep your mouth shut -- but women, you know? They-just-don't-listen!"

"HEY, COCK SUCKER!"

*A brick then gets thrown at the back of Kyle's head, and he quickly grabs a broken beer bottle to protect himself*

Kyle:
"Wha- who!?"

Kyle sees Surge, standing there in street clothes, with another brick.

"Me...", Surge says, brandishing the stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:

Kyle:

"HEY, COCK SUCKER!"

Kyle:
"Wha- who!?"

Kyle: " Surge~! You... You... You- Wait, Why are you brandishing that stone?"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Cujo wrote:

Kyle:

"HEY, COCK SUCKER!"

Kyle:
"Wha- who!?"

Kyle: " Surge~! You... You... You- Wait, Why are you brandishing that stone?"

Surge stops brandishing the stone.

"You know, I don't know...", he says, looking at it in his hand.

He throws it behind him, hitting a homeless man. The homeless man lets out a cry of pain before falling over, into traffic. Gridlock and chaos ensues as Surge walks up to Kyle.

"I see potential in you, kid...", he pats Kyle's solider, "...to kill a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next