The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:43 am

Hazza wrote:
From 30 metres away, Kelly furiously stares at Lara James.

Lara - *Still talking to Demon, she notices Kelly out of the corner of her eye and smirks as she shouts towards her* "Proplem there princess?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:47 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Lara - *Smiles and laughs* "Aww, and there was me thinking you had some interesting scheme i could get in on!" *She smiles again*

*Demon laughs a little*

Demon: "No scheme, yet. If I ever had one, you would always, be the first to know about it."

Lara - *Nods* "Awesome! Because i need something to get in on! I mean, let's face it, the competition around here for me... has dried up slightly! I mean, i know its because i have beaten them all, but still, i like to keep active!"

*Demon smirks a little, then The Assassin, who left Kevin Irvine a bloody & beaten mess on Revolution, walks up & towers over both Demon & Lara*

Demon: "What the hell do you want?"

*Demon confronts the giant, nowhere near intimidated, as The Assassin stares him down*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:48 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ban-43

Sammy Steel is walking down the hallway with Casey Anomaly and the Global Championship on his mind as he is looking forward to when he gets a shot at the title

Last edited by Samuel on Wed May 25, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:49 am

Hazza wrote:
From 30 metres away, Kelly furiously stares at Lara James.

Lara - *Still talking to Demon, she notices Kelly out of the corner of her eye and smirks as she shouts towards her* "Proplem there princess?"
Kelly mouths the words; "I hate you"

She angrily storms in the opposite direction.

OT: Mitch I PMed you some shiz.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:52 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Lara - *Smiles and laughs* "Aww, and there was me thinking you had some interesting scheme i could get in on!" *She smiles again*

*Demon laughs a little*

Demon: "No scheme, yet. If I ever had one, you would always, be the first to know about it."

Lara - *Nods* "Awesome! Because i need something to get in on! I mean, let's face it, the competition around here for me... has dried up slightly! I mean, i know its because i have beaten them all, but still, i like to keep active!"

*Demon smirks a little, then The Assassin, who left Kevin Irvine a bloody & beaten mess on Revolution, walks up & towers over both Demon & Lara*

*Demon confronts the giant, nowhere near intimidated, as The Assassin stares him down*

Lara - *Laughs at Kelly's comment before turning back to Demon, and noticing the massive Assassin staring down at them. She at first is scared, but then stands her ground, even though she only reaches his stomach*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:56 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Ban7-17

{Ramon Rocque is standing outside the Revolution General Manager's office, breathing so heavily that anybody inside the room could hear him}

Ramon Rocque

Michael Adams, There's a big guy out here that wants to see you
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:57 am

Mitch wrote:
Mitch wrote:

*Demon laughs a little*

Lara - *Laughs at Kelly's comment before turning back to Demon, and noticing the massive Assassin staring down at them. She at first is scared, but then stands her ground, even though she only reaches his stomach*

*The Assassin stares them both down*

Assassin: "Du & Ich habe einige Geschichte, Demon. Also Augen auf und Ohren zu öffnen."
(English: "You & I have some history, Demon. Keep your eyes peeled & your ears open.")

*The Assassin walks off, as Demon just looks at him. He shakes his head*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:03 am

Surge is in the trainers' room, getting checked out after his brutal 3 Stages of Hell match with Matt Xtreme. His bloody shirt is in a heap in the garbage, while his bloody mask is being cleaned up. He also has bandages wrapped around his torso to curb the bleeding there. He's breathing heavily, happy to have beaten Matt as sickeningly as he did, but still worn down.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:05 am

Lara - *Standing there, watching the massive assassin walking away, slightly stunned, she speaks but continues to stare*

"I guess now, you have a use for that bat huh?!"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm

World Champion and still GM for the Day Dan Maskell is sitting in a makeshift office to feel important

Craig Owens is in the locker room area getting stitches following Hayden's chair shot

TST are in the gym

Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs are in their locker room.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:41 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 OmegaBanner-1

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena. He walks around the arena, thinking about the events of this past month.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:53 pm

*Devin Smith arrives in a grey mercedes benz happy that management is hyping his debut*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:17 pm

OOC: Dan, get on MSN...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm

OOC:

Awesome Rev Hazza, best yet. Marik, awesome job on the Matt V Surge Match. Best Match I have ever read. Props to you.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm

OT-Can I do a promo?I dont know if i have to submit it to the show or If I can just go ahead and do one right now.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:57 pm

You can do one like now. You don't need to submit one to the shows, you can just cut a promo about anything.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

*Devin Smith goes out to the ring while "Battery" plays and his pyro goes off and the crowd is silent*

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls Devin Smith has arrived in CWW!Which means this show is actually worth watching now! Seriously, Revolution is in it's crappy era.The Global champion is some loser named Casey Anomally *crowd cheers* or something!That's a chick's name!He probably defends his championship against some random jobber.But let me tell you something ...I'm the real deal! I'm no random newcomer who gets all this hype and ends up becoming a loser who gets released in a month!I am the real deal,I am the sexy beast!!! I...am..the...future...CWW...Global...champion.

*the crowd is in awe of what they just heard as Devins music plays*
*Devin Smith goes backstage*

OT- Can someone tell me how that was? This is one of my first promos in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:55 pm

You want some tips? Because that honestly was not your best mate. I will inbox you them tips as I am at school and I am doing schoolwork lolol
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
You want some tips? Because that honestly was not your best mate. I will inbox you them tips as I am at school and I am doing schoolwork lolol
Niiicceee lol
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:06 pm

OT:Sorry for not being active

Chris James arrives at the arena smirking about his victory over Josh Polson.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:30 pm

OOC:

Awesome Rev Hazza, best yet. Marik, awesome job on the Matt V Surge Match. Best Match I have ever read. Props to you.

Thanks, brah. When my arms get better, you're getting those shirts I forgot about. As well as a Hunter and/or Evans sig'.

Which reminds me, Cyrus helped me out quite a bit by writing the third stage after I lost it, with some guidance from me. He did quite the job.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:03 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
OOC:

Thanks, brah. When my arms get better, you're getting those shirts I forgot about. As well as a Hunter and/or Evans sig'.

Which reminds me, Cyrus helped me out quite a bit by writing the third stage after I lost it, with some guidance from me. He did quite the job.

OFF: Indeed. Still, Marik did most of the work and 75% of the credit goes to him for what was probably the longest and most brutal match ever written for this site (and probably a lot of other sites). Well done, Marik...well done.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:45 am

Cyrus T wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
OOC:

OFF: Indeed. Still, Marik did most of the work and 75% of the credit goes to him for what was probably the longest and most brutal match ever written for this site (and probably a lot of other sites). Well done, Marik...well done.

OOC: Good...good...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:10 am

Well, Cyrus, Marik, great work on the match
Worth the wait
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:38 am

Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next