The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wrestling's Last Resort

Go down 
+21
Killer Queen
American Wolf
Periwinkles
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Deano
Cole
Mesa
Styles
fuck
JD
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
ItsSoSophie
#Animal
Sam
Michael
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Karl
White guy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:39 am

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura sits in his office looking on the computer at the talent on his roster. He keeps scrolling through, trying to decide who should be on the first Match Card.

Down With Zack And Primo arrive at the arena to tremendous boos from the crowd gathered outside. They both smirk at them before walking inside with their bags. They head straight to the locker room area where they dump their bags. They decide to change into their ring gear before walking to the practice ring. They take shots performing moves on each other.

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho arrives shortly after DZP in a stretch limousine. The driver steps out and opens the door for him. The crowd once again boo as Jericho steps out. He tells the driver to take his things inside before walking in the arena. He walks around in his suit, looking at everyone he passes in disgust. He walks to catering and decides to sit up the back and watch as people enter and leave.

"The Viper" Randy Orton walks into catering and notices Chris Jericho sitting up the back before locking eyes with him as he makes his over, not diverting his attention off Jericho for even one split second, Orton gets to the point of standing right next to him giving off a cold stare to Chris, Randy then changes his facial expression to a grin as he goes to speak to this old rival of his

"WLC's Apex Predator" Randy Orton

What a pleasant surpise it is to see you here... I gotta say Chris you look as old and had it as usual, Times clearly running out for you Jericho
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:48 am

Samuel wrote:
Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura sits in his office looking on the computer at the talent on his roster. He keeps scrolling through, trying to decide who should be on the first Match Card.

Down With Zack And Primo arrive at the arena to tremendous boos from the crowd gathered outside. They both smirk at them before walking inside with their bags. They head straight to the locker room area where they dump their bags. They decide to change into their ring gear before walking to the practice ring. They take shots performing moves on each other.

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho arrives shortly after DZP in a stretch limousine. The driver steps out and opens the door for him. The crowd once again boo as Jericho steps out. He tells the driver to take his things inside before walking in the arena. He walks around in his suit, looking at everyone he passes in disgust. He walks to catering and decides to sit up the back and watch as people enter and leave.

"The Viper" Randy Orton walks into catering and notices Chris Jericho sitting up the back before locking eyes with him as he makes his over, not diverting his attention off Jericho for even one split second, Orton gets to the point of standing right next to him giving off a cold stare to Chris, Randy then changes his facial expression to a grin as he goes to speak to this old rival of his

What a pleasant surpise it is to see you here... I gotta say Chris you look as old and had it as usual, Times clearly running out for you Jericho

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho look sup at Orton smirking.

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho

"I may be older than You Randy but I am still twice as good as you in the ring. You see Randy as the old saying goes, I have forgot more about wrestling than you will ever know. And I would love to have the chance to show you exactly what I mean in a match. So how about it Randy; me and you, one on one, on the first ever Fear?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:01 am

Samuel wrote:

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho look sup at Orton smirking.

"I may be older than You Randy but I am still twice as good as you in the ring. You see Randy as the old saying goes, I have forgot more about wrestling than you will ever know. And I would love to have the chance to show you exactly what I mean in a match. So how about it Randy; me and you, one on one, on the first ever Fear?"

Chris how could I say no to having the chance to once again punt you in the skull, so I gladly accept your request for a match, but Chris I'm warning you just because we are in a different company doesn't mean that I'm not going to be as vicious and ruthless as I have been in this past... This time I'm going to make sure that I punt you so hard in the skull that I leave you with brain damage and that's a promise that I have to keep because I seriously want to make you mentally impaired for everything that has gone down in the past!... You hear me Chris!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:07 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Chris how could I say no to having the chance to once again punt you in the skull, so I gladly accept your request for a match, but Chris I'm warning you just because we are in a different company doesn't mean that I'm not going to be as vicious and ruthless as I have been in this past... This time I'm going to make sure that I punt you so hard in the skull that I leave you with brain damage and that's a promise that I have to keep because I seriously want to make you mentally impaired for everything that has gone down in the past!... You hear me Chris!

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho shakes his head, smirking at Orton.

"Oh Randy, you never change do you. You can punt me in the head as many times as you want because it won't change a thing. I am twice the man you will ever be! I am The Best In The World At What I do and you.. you are scum. Anyway, I will see you next week Randy. Until then, take care."

He smirks at Orton before getting to his feet and leaving catering.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:09 am

" The Beast" Matt Morgan steps out of his car which parks right in front of the Arena. Morgan grabs his bags and walks towards to the Arena as a few fans starting to boo, Morgan just laughs and enters the arena for the first time.

" Mr. Wrestling's Last Resort " Rob Van Dam walks down the hall with a big smile in his face as he search with his bags in his hand his new Lr. He highfives a few Workers with his other hand as they passe him

Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:12 am

Yannic wrote:
" The Beast" Matt Morgan steps out of his car which parks right in front of the Arena. Morgan grabs his bags and walks towards to the Arena as a few fans starting to boo, Morgan just laughs and enters the arena for the first time.

" Mr. Wrestling's Last Resort " Rob Van Dam walks down the hall with a big smile in his face as he search with his bags in his hand his new Lr. He highfives a few Workers with his other hand as they passe him

Billy Kidman, the master of the shooting star press, approaches Rob Van Dam and smirks.

"Wow, One of the best high-flyer's got signed. Too bad for you, that your standing in front of thee best High-Flyer. How old are you, Rob? 40? Not in your prime any more are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:16 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

The Best In The World At What He Does >< Chris Jericho shakes his head, smirking at Orton.

"Oh Randy, you never change do you. You can punt me in the head as many times as you want because it won't change a thing. I am twice the man you will ever be! I am The Best In The World At What I do and you.. you are scum. Anyway, I will see you next week Randy. Until then, take care."

He smirks at Orton before getting to his feet and leaving catering.

{Orton gives the leaving Jericho a death stare as he mutters under his breath "I won't be taking care with you" before walking out of catering and heading for his locker room, which he find easily as it has his name on it and walks inside}
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:19 am

MichaelYourBestestFriend wrote:
Yannic wrote:

Billy Kidman, the master of the shooting star press, approaches Rob Van Dam and smirks.

"Wow, One of the best high-flyer's got signed. Too bad for you, that your standing in front of thee best High-Flyer. How old are you, Rob? 40? Not in your prime any more are you?"

RVD
* laughs *

'Thats damn right...I am 40 but you know what Billy? I am still in my Prime Time !!! But..you? When will ya Prime Time even begin?
* RVD just leans back against the wall and waits for the reactions from Billy *
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:20 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

RVD
* laughs *

'Thats damn right...I am 40 but you know what Billy? I am still in my Prime Time !!! But..you? When will ya Prime Time even begin?

Billy has a look of pure hatred on his face as he begins to speak yet again.

"Are you asking to be put out of action. My shooting star press has INJURED people. Your frog splash. It's pretty suckish.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:30 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

RVD
* laughs *

"Are you asking to be put out of action. My shooting star press has INJURED people. Your frog splash. It's pretty suckish.

RVD
' Well....You Injured People just because you botched this Move but You know what..Billy? How about we see us in the Ring for a Match..Finisher vs Finisher? I will beat you with the Shooting Star Press and I will show you that even a 40 Old Man can do this better then YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:34 am

Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Yannic wrote:

RVD
* laughs *

RVD
' Well....You Injured People just because you botched this Move but You know what..Billy? How about we see us in the Ring for a Match..Finisher vs Finisher? I will beat you with the Shooting Star Press and I will show you that even a 40 Old Man can do this better then YOU!!!

Billy smirks, before shaking his head.

"I would'nt want to hurt you......I'd want to demolish you. So, your on. Say goodbye to your career, has been"

Billy shoulder barges past RVD, smiling as he now has some competition
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura places the following on the notice board:

One on One Match
Layla vs Natalya

Tag Team Match
Latino-Americano Dragon Calor vs Matt Morgan & *Partner of his choice*

One on One Match
Fear World Championship Quarter Finals
AJ Styles vs John Morrison

One on One Match
Black Reign vs William Regal

One on One Match
Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

*Card subject to change!*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:31 pm

The Shaman of Sexy arrives, the beard is in boys and he has a huge smirk on his face. The fan girls are being fuckin whores and wont shut the fuck up so he drop kicks a baby and heads inside
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Layla : *arrives at the arena , and calls a member of the crowd over to take her bags in for her while she makes catty comments to random people on her way in , before looking around*

Britani Knight : *arrives a few minutes after layla in a separeate car and high fives a few member of the awaiting crowd on her way in , before looking for her locker room*
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Dan wrote:
The Shaman of Sexy arrives, the beard is in boys and he has a huge smirk on his face. The fan girls are being fuckin whores and wont shut the fuck up so he drop kicks a baby and heads inside

OOC - As you do

What Morrison didn't notice was an extremely hot group of girls holding a sign which reads "Show us your banger, Steiner!"

Scott Steiner stops besides said ho's and flexes like a champ. He then points downstairs.

Scott Steiner: "11 inch job. No big deal really. Who are the sluts cheering John Morrison? He's a hollywood drama queen? Who's afraid of them except another hollywood drama queen. Thats fucking bs right there! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:39 pm

One on One Match
Layla vs Natalya

Tag Team Match

One on One Match

One on One Match

One on One Match

No Miz.. really Sad
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Granger? wrote:

One on One Match
Layla vs Natalya

Tag Team Match

One on One Match

One on One Match

One on One Match

No Miz.. really Sad

I have plans for him. Get on chat if you want to find out what they are.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Or do you not want to know? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm

"The Animal" Batista arrives to the arena. He scowls at the fans outside, and tears a kid's sign. He laughs as he gets booed and walks into the arena.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:01 pm

OT - If you want a promo for Fear next Monday PM me it by Sunday!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:40 pm

CM Punk
*the Straight Edge Savior CM Punk pulls up to the arena in his rental car and gets out with a smug grin on his face. He tosses the keys to a valet whom proceedes to drop them. Punk then stops in his foot steps and stops grinning and stares down the nervous and appologetic valet before he walks over to the keys, still on the ground picks them up and dangles them infront of the valet's face and drops them into his hand, closed his hand, smiles and pats on the back of the closed and walks inside the arena. He sees the Fear match card and looks confused as to why hes not on the card so he decides to head to Jesse Venturas door and knocks on it*

Hernandez
*Super-Mex Hernandez arrives to the arena right after CM Punk and sees the nervous valet come back still shaking. He doesnt want any one to ruin his nice low rider so he smirks at the valet as he finds himself a parking spot. As he steps outof his car and admires it another valet walks over also admiring his car. The valet begins to list off various parts of the car, Hernandez just looking at him funny. Then the valet makes the worst decision of his life and runs his finger down the hood. Hernandez intantly snaps and hits him in back of the head. He lifts the inocent valet up and does a Border Buster on the roof of a near by car. Hernandez then yells at the valet*
No gringos estupidos, pusen huellas dactilares inmundos suyos en mi coche!
*he then chuckles and walks away into the arena*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura shouts for whoever is at his door to come in.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:52 pm

CM Punk
*he walks in and sits down in a chair across from him and is grinning*
First off let me congragulate you on getting me onto your brand because it was one of the best decisions you've made and second off how come I am not on the match card, after al I am, well Im me
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*he walks in and sits down in a chair across from him and is grinning*
First off let me congragulate you on getting me onto your brand because it was one of the best decisions you've made and second off how come I am not on the match card, after al I am, well Im me

Fear General Manager >< Jesse Ventura

"First off, I never chose you, I was given you. I could care less whether you were on my show or not. As for you not being on the card, I just didn't feel like putting you on it this week. But if you are desperate, you can always ask Matt Morgan if you can team up with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
CM Punk
*the Straight Edge Savior CM Punk pulls up to the arena in his rental car and gets out with a smug grin on his face. He tosses the keys to a valet whom proceedes to drop them. Punk then stops in his foot steps and stops grinning and stares down the nervous and appologetic valet before he walks over to the keys, still on the ground picks them up and dangles them infront of the valet's face and drops them into his hand, closed his hand, smiles and pats on the back of the closed and walks inside the arena. He sees the Fear match card and looks confused as to why hes not on the card so he decides to head to Jesse Venturas door and knocks on it*

Hernandez
*Super-Mex Hernandez arrives to the arena right after CM Punk and sees the nervous valet come back still shaking. He doesnt want any one to ruin his nice low rider so he smirks at the valet as he finds himself a parking spot. As he steps outof his car and admires it another valet walks over also admiring his car. The valet begins to list off various parts of the car, Hernandez just looking at him funny. Then the valet makes the worst decision of his life and runs his finger down the hood. Hernandez intantly snaps and hits him in back of the head. He lifts the inocent valet up and does a Border Buster on the roof of a near by car. Hernandez then yells at the valet*
No gringos estupidos, pusen huellas dactilares inmundos suyos en mi coche!
*he then chuckles and walks away into the arena*

[The Hurricane appears in front of Hernandez out of nowhere like always in his superhero pose and he stares at the villain before him with anger in his eyes.. he looks back at the valet and raises his eyebrow before crossing his arms and staring at the big man before him]

The Superhero
The Hurricane

Wat up wit dat! You think you can go around hurting innocent people without The Hurricane there to save them you sick nasty man! I am going to stop you before you start your reign of terror here on Friday Night Rampage. I am the hero of these people and I have taken down many villains more powerful than you sir! Now go and help that poor man or face the deadly consequences!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling's Last Resort   Wrestling's Last Resort - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling's Last Resort
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next