The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

United Wrestling Syndicate

Go down 
+6
Bleed Green
The Roman Empire
#Animal
Sam
Styles
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:45 am

{Orlando Layne is in the gym, training for his upcoming match against the General Manager, Dan Maskell}
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:16 am

OOC: I will post the show today may just summarise, but to be honest it seems to me that this is dying which is a shame
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:19 am

"The Man Who Fought An Empire" Adam Cahill arrives at the hybrid promotions arena, satisfied with his place in the main event. He thinks about everything he gave up to come fight here and smiles som,ewhat determinedly as he thinks about Omega.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm

UWS 1- Cahill vs Omega results

Match One: Chris James defeated Gary Bishop after catching Gray in mid air and hitting him with a spinebuster for the win(7:20)

Match Two: The Tahom Brothers beat Kevin Evans and TJ Johnson after Evans turned on Johnson and hit the Classic Kick on him, Joe Tahom then followed up by locking in the Tapout on Johnson which caused the ref to call for the bell knowing Johnson was out(14:34)

After the match Kevin cut a promo saying he was a singles Star and not a tag team wrestler and then followed up by challenging TJ to a match for the next show.

Match three: Orlando Layne Beat Dan Maskell in a good back and forth match after ducking a Trampstamp from Maskell and then ctahcing him with the Ending The Sufferance for the win(13:09)

after the match Orlando goes to do his Trashcan ritual but then remembers Maskell is boss so avoids doing it.

Match Four: Hunter J beat Felix Garcia after Hunter managed to somehow counter a Two handed Chokeslam into the HJO(10:00)

Main Event: Adam Cahill beat Omega by submission at 14:07 with the 16 after counter the 100% bomb into a DDT which stunned Omega

after the match it is announced that at UWS ll- Now It's going to kick off, Hunter J will face Adam Cahill in a match to decide the first ever UWS World Champion
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm

OOC: hopefully this will pick up after the first show is now done

UWS ll- Now It's going to kick off official Card:

Match One: Chris james vs Orlando Layne
(in a interesting bout with both men coming off wins, Chris James will face Orlando Layne, can James power overwhelm Layne or will Layne manage to will himself to another big victory)

Match Two: Felix Garcia vs Omega
(following both men unfortunately suffering losses, these two Powerhouses will be looking to get back on the right track the question is will Mr 100% be able to out muscle the Spanish Warrior or will Garcia's experience be the main factor)

Grudge Match: Kevin Evans vs TJ Johnson
(in a personal battle Evans and Johnson were originally listed as a team but after Evans attacking Johnson, the two men were destined to clash question is will the Classic prove his namesake or will the rookie TJ shock the world)

Co Main Event: The Tahom Brothers vs Gray Bishop and Shane Johnson
( the unorthodox Tahom brothers team up again to face Gray Bishop and 'The Aussie Dragon' Shane Johnson, will the makeshift team of Bishop and Johnson beat the Tahoms or will it be another victory for the Tahoms)

Main Event: Adam Cahill vs Hunter J for the UWS World Championship
(In the most anticipated match of the card two well known Indy stars clash as Adam Cahill and Hunter J clash, with both men being practically even in size will it be Cahill's experience which brings him the win or will Hunter manage to rise to the occasion)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:59 am

(Your going down booms out as the crowd goes nuts with boos as, "The Classic" Kevin Evans comes onto the stage, he is wearing his classic, shirt and jean and shoes. He lifts his arm up and the pryo pours down onto the stage. Kevin then walks down the ramp and enters the ring with mike in hand)

The Classic//Kevin Evans//The Classic

"TJ Johnson. The guy who thought he could team up with me. He thought, we could be a tag team. Well kid you are wrong. No one can team with me, expect one, and he knows who he is. But that is not important! What is important, that this kid wants to fight me again, in the ring, one on one. Mate is that your death wish? You really want your career ended like I ended someones two years ago? Do you really want to go out like that, walk out of here in pain and shamed? Come on man. You don't have to fight me and lose you can just back out. Easy as that. But where is the fun in that? I want to fight you, so I can show Dan Maskell, I am not going to babysit a rookie. That is not me after all. I want to be world champion. I am going to beat this rookie once and for all. But I suppose the kid will take this to heart. But I don't care about this kid, all he is some upstart trying to beat the next legend. So TJ, please come ready for a beating you will never forget because, when I do my speech for the hall of fame, I may just mention you and how you were beating by me!"

(Kevin Evans throws the mike and just stands there with a grin. He stares out towards the crowd. He then lifts his arm up and leaves)

(Let it roll booms out as the crowd goes insane with massive cheers as "The Phenomenal" Hunter J comes onto the stage as Kevin Evans walks past him. Hunter J looks out towards the screaming crowd. He is wearing his shirt and pants and boots. He taunts for the crowd before walking down the ramp and enters the ring with mike in the hand)

The Phenomenal//Hunter J//The Phenomenal

"Adam Cahill, the man I will be facing next week for the UWS World Heavyweight Championship. Adam and I are both indie wrestlers. We are not that big in the mainstream. But we loved by every fan we meet. We always put on the show. We don't care how much we get payed for wrestling, we just do it for the fans. On the last show, I picked up my first win in UWS by beating Felix. Adam also had a win over some random dude who should not be main eventing. But I say good job to Adam for beating him, but now Adam you must face me. I am going to be your toughest fight ever. I am no push over, I will take you to the limit. We both be around the block a few times so we know our way around the ring. Our moves are second to none. But this will be about who will lead this company, me or you? Can Hunter J who has been the face of many companies in the indies, once again become world champion and lead this company or will Adam who has not lead a company of yet, become world champion and lead this company. Everyone is divied down the middle of who will win, but come UWS II I will prove, I am the UWS World Champion, and I will lead this company, good luck Adam you will need it."

(Hunter J throws the mike and taunts and smiles before leaving.)

(War Machine booms out as the crowd start cheering as "The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson comes onto the stage, Hunter and Shane share a hug before Hunter goes backstage. Shane then turns to the crowd and taunts. He is wearing his shirt, footy shorts and boots. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring with mike in hand)

The Aussie Dragon//Shane Johnson//The Aussie Dragon

"My name is "The Aussie Dragon" Shane Johnson. {The crowd cheers} I am here to talk about my tag team match on UWS II. I am been placed in a tag team with, Gray. This guy has already lost one match to Chris James?! Jezz. Not a good start. Who would lose to James, he is just a bottem feeder going no where but anyway. Next week will be my first match in UWS. I have not tagged for awhile so I don't know how well I will go, but I am not going to let those two homo brothers try beat us. Gray and I will stand up and take the fight to them! They think winning one match will prove anything to me? No! They will have to pin me to prove they are fighters because all I see is two rookies picking up a fluke victory. So boys, get to training, train really hard. Get minds right and bodies in good shape because next week, you will be beating by us!"

(Shane throws the mikes and taunts and leaves)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:46 am

Chris James vs Orlando Layne

The Tale of the tape

Chris James - Orlando Layne
Height: 6'2 - 5'11
Weight: 245 pounds - 205 pounds
Experience: 5 years - 3 Years
Finisher: Spinebuster - Life At It's Worst
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena smirking about his win.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:30 am

(Shane Johnson knocks on dan's door)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:43 am

[quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"](Shane Johnson knocks on dan's door)[/quote]

alll what can be heard from the office is:

'Come in'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:45 am

Shade wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

'Come in'

(Shane Johnson enters the room and sits down)

"Good afternoon Mr.Maskell. I am here to ask, how long are you planning on keeping me in tag team divsion, I am a singles wrestler not tag. You understand that?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:51 am

[quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"][quote="Shade"][quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"](Shane Johnson knocks on dan's door)[/quote]

'Come in'[/quote]

"Good afternoon Mr.Maskell. I am here to ask, how long are you planning on keeping me in tag team divsion, I am a singles wrestler not tag. You understand that?"[/quote]

Dan: to be honest, you are in this match just so I can see what you can do, I want you to steal the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:54 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

'Come in'

"Good afternoon Mr.Maskell. I am here to ask, how long are you planning on keeping me in tag team divsion, I am a singles wrestler not tag. You understand that?"

Dan: to be honest, you are in this match just so I can see what you can do, I want you to steal the spotlight.

(Shane leans forward abit)

"Steal the spotlight? Won't that be hard since the Main Event is Hunter J and Adam for the UWS World Heavyweight Championship, how can I show them up? What, break arms?"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:57 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

'Come in'

"Steal the spotlight? Won't that be hard since the Main Event is Hunter J and Adam for the UWS World Heavyweight Championship, how can I show them up? What, break arms?"

Dan: no do what you do normally show me what you can do, I don't care how you do it, just go out there and put on a show.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:03 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

'Come in'

Dan: no do what you do normally show me what you can do, I don't care how you do it, just go out there and put on a show.

(Kevin Evans walks into the room)

"DAN! Why the hell am I fighting some god damn rookie?!"

Shane:

"Can you shut up?"

Evans:

"Fuck you"

Shane:

"please don't"
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:10 am

[quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"][quote="Shade"][quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"][quote="Shade"][quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"][quote="Shade"][quote="John (Phenomenal Aussie)"](Shane Johnson knocks on dan's door)[/quote]

'Come in'[/quote]

"Good afternoon Mr.Maskell. I am here to ask, how long are you planning on keeping me in tag team divsion, I am a singles wrestler not tag. You understand that?"[/quote]

Dan: to be honest, you are in this match just so I can see what you can do, I want you to steal the spotlight.[/quote]

"Steal the spotlight? Won't that be hard since the Main Event is Hunter J and Adam for the UWS World Heavyweight Championship, how can I show them up? What, break arms?"[/quote]

Dan: no do what you do normally show me what you can do, I don't care how you do it, just go out there and put on a show.[/quote]

Shane:

"Can you shut up?"

Evans:

"Fuck you"

Shane:

"please don't"[/quote]

[Dan yawns]

Dan: Kevin, you either have that match or I book you in a handicap against everyone on the roster, and Shane we are all set you know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:16 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

'Come in'

Shane:

"Can you shut up?"

Evans:

"Fuck you"

Shane:

"please don't"

[Dan yawns]

Dan: Kevin, you either have that match or I book you in a handicap against everyone on the roster, and Shane we are all set you know what to do.

OOC: We talk about this before you reply

Kevin Evans:

"Just fucking try me Maskell"

Shane:

"Sure do Sir cheers"

(Shane leaves)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:20 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

'Come in'

Shane:

"Can you shut up?"

Evans:

"Fuck you"

Shane:

"please don't"

[Dan yawns]

Kevin Evans:

Shane:

"Sure do Sir cheers"

(Shane leaves)

Chatbox then?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:46 am

Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:
Shade wrote:

'Come in'

Shane:

"Can you shut up?"

Evans:

"Fuck you"

Shane:

"please don't"

[Dan yawns]

Kevin Evans:

Shane:

"Sure do Sir cheers"

(Shane leaves)

Dan: next week maybe Kevin but until then worry about Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:11 am

United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 Ban5-20

Orlando Layne is in his locker room watching Chris James match, so that he can be ready to overcome the challenge that has been set for him
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:37 pm

in a big UWS update, UWS Owner Dan Maskell has employed Chris Holland to be the official United Wrestling Syndicate GM.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:38 pm

"Mr. 100%" Omega arrives to the arena. He walks around the arena before heading to the gym to train.
Back to top Go down
The Roman Empire
Jobber
Jobber
The Roman Empire

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Felix Garcia arrives at the arena with a smile on his face before heading to the gym to lift weights.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:07 am

A Message Appears on the Titantron;

"He is coming"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:16 am

Hazza wrote:
A Message Appears on the Titantron;

"He is coming"

(Shane Johnson is the ring when he sees it)

"Oh joy, Harry Jones or Matt Xtreme."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Wrestling Syndicate   United Wrestling Syndicate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

United Wrestling Syndicate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next