The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?

Go down 
+6
Mesa
TJ
Bleed Green
LegendOfCasey
#Animal
Karl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 pm

So what are your first thoughts on the contestants of Tough Enough?

Who do you think will be eliminated next?

Who do you think will win?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 pm

MATT CROSS FTW cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Luke or Matt should win.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:40 pm

I am rooting for Luke. He definitely looked good last night and I can't wait to see him after all the training.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I agree with every one and Luke is by far my favorite to win
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I think Eric is gonna be eliminated next.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm hoping for Afro Thunder to win. His sob story about his retarded brother made me sympathetic towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm pulling for Riggs, only one with decent charisma out of the bunch. So glad that one chick sent home. I lol'd when she said her favorite match was Melina v. Alicia Fox.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Watts>everyone
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
I'm pulling for Riggs, only one with decent charisma out of the bunch. So glad that one chick sent home. I lol'd when she said her favorite match was Melina v. Alicia Fox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:24 am

Jarrett wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:15 am

Luke.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Luke is by far the best
Hopefully that charisma less redneck, whats his face the toothless fat kid is eliminated next
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Dan wrote:
Luke is by far the best
Hopefully that charisma less redneck, whats his face the toothless fat kid is eliminated next
Skid Marks?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:25 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Dan wrote:
Luke is by far the best
Skid Marks?
No the fat one whose teeth fell out in the first episode. I dont know his name because fat people are yucky
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Dan wrote:
JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Dan wrote:
Luke is by far the best
Skid Marks?
No the fat one whose teeth fell out in the first episode. I dont know his name because fat people are yucky
Oh, him? idk either.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Is it not something like Jeremiah?

I just remember Booker going on about how much he likes him on RAW lol.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:15 pm

So what are your first thoughts on the contestants of Tough Enough?
Loled when she said fave match was Melina vs Fox,when I saw it was like WTF

think a few of them seem to be good but not sure bout rest

Who do you think will be eliminated next?
That miss USA should go really not talented
Who do you think will win?
I like Luke and Matt to win, Jeremiah Riggs I remember from TUF 7 so I am sort of rooting for him

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?   Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the Tough Enough contestants?
Page 1 of 1