The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up

Go down 
+9
LegendOfCasey
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
American Wolf
Ace
Cole
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
fuck
Cyrus T
TJ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Hazza wrote:
I'll sign up Consisto later. He is basically the Mikey Whipwreck of AIDS.

You better, bucko...or else you'll get raped.

Come on, scrubs, sign up. There's a good roster already, but like 2 or 3 more dudes would be pretty chill.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 pm

So...since Hazza is being restupid, what we have now will prolly be the AIDS roster for the start. Good job, scrubs...
Back to top Go down
Samuel L. Jackson
Jobber
Jobber
Samuel L. Jackson

PostSubject: FOR AMERICA   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Name (w/ nickname): Vincent "Vinny" Smith
Gimmick: A former bank robber that got out of jail about a year ago. He has been a drug addict since he was 19. Using the power of invincibility that the numerous drugs can give him, he can kick some serious **** while in the ring.
Billed From: Coney Island by way of London, England
Height: 6'3
Weight: 225 lbs
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): Making his opponent his ****
-Running Liger Bomb
-Different low blows
-Drop to hold into the middle turnbuckle (Or anywhere, really)
-Koji Clutch
-Every type of Suplex
-Choking the hell out of the opponent
-Pimp slap
-Knee trembler
-Texas Cloverleaf
-Repeated elbow shots
-Tiger Driver
-Tiger Driver '98
Finisher(s):
-Severed Lamb Fetuses (European Uppercut followed by a Rolling Elbow)
-Smashed Pumpkins (Jawbreaker Lariat)
Theme: Kanye West - Hell Of A life
Pic Base: Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuinness
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Samuel L. Jackson wrote:
Name (w/ nickname): Vincent "Vinny" Smith
Gimmick: A former bank robber that got out of jail about a year ago. He has been a drug addict since he was 19. Using the power of invincibility that the numerous drugs can give him, he can kick some serious **** while in the ring.
Billed From: Coney Island by way of London, England
Height: 6'3
Weight: 225 lbs
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): Making his opponent his ****
-Running Liger Bomb
-Different low blows
-Drop to hold into the middle turnbuckle (Or anywhere, really)
-Koji Clutch
-Every type of Suplex
-Choking the hell out of the opponent
-Pimp slap
-Knee trembler
-Texas Cloverleaf
-Repeated elbow shots
-Tiger Driver
-Tiger Driver '98
Finisher(s):
-Severed Lamb Fetuses (European Uppercut followed by a Rolling Elbow)
-Smashed Pumpkins (Jawbreaker Lariat)
Theme: Kanye West - Hell Of A life
Pic Base: Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuinness

Hellz yeah, dawg. All the time!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Name (w/ nickname): Hero Man
Gimmick: A mental patient who thinks he's a super hero. Promotes drug free living and border security. Also a fan of beating up bad guys and wearing outfits that show off his bulges.
Billed From: Metropolis
Height: 5'9
Weight: 186lb
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): Some sorta Ultimate Warrior/Hurricane hybrid
- Diving Crossbody
- Military Press
- Roundhouse Kick
- Diving Clothesline
- Leg Lariat
- Overdrive
- Frankensteiner
- Back Hand
- Big Boot
- Stunner
- Senton
- Single Knee Facebreaker
- X-Plex
- Vertebreaker
- Shining Wizard
Finisher(s): Hero Man Punch [Superman Punch]
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
Pic Base: The Hurricane
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Name (w/ nickname): Hero Man
Gimmick: A mental patient who thinks he's a super hero. Promotes drug free living and border security. Also a fan of beating up bad guys and wearing outfits that show off his bulges.
Billed From: Metropolis
Height: 5'9
Weight: 186lb
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): Some sorta Ultimate Warrior/Hurricane hybrid
- Diving Crossbody
- Military Press
- Roundhouse Kick
- Diving Clothesline
- Leg Lariat
- Overdrive
- Frankensteiner
- Back Hand
- Big Boot
- Stunner
- Senton
- Single Knee Facebreaker
- X-Plex
- Vertebreaker
- Shining Wizard
Finisher(s): Hero Man Punch [Superman Punch]
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
Pic Base: The Hurricane

Might as well...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm

AIDS logo. Pretty good...

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 Aids_l10
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Ilikecolors.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

12 guys? What are you, a bunch of girls or something? Get more people, gadammit!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 pm

C'mon poo stabbers.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 pm

TJ, maybe if you joined EFNW, people would think you were straight. Guys like to be around straight guys. They join straight people's threads. So if you join EFNW, straight guys will join AIDS.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
TJ, maybe if you joined EFNW, people would think you were straight. Guys like to be around straight guys. They join straight people's threads. So if you join EFNW, straight guys will join AIDS.
But I love anal too much, both giving and receiving. I've been on both ends, and I prefer giving mainly because I feel more dominant and in power.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Dolemite wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
But I love anal too much, both giving and receiving. I've been on both ends, and I prefer giving mainly because I feel more dominant and in power.

I talked to your roomate once. He got mad at me for making **** jokes. Now I realize why.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

I talked to your roomate once. He got mad at me for making **** jokes. Now I realize why.
You did? Lol he was probably fu cking with you. He doesn't care enough about those things.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:32 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
AIDS logo. Pretty good...

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 Aids_l10
What program did you use to make this?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am

@ TJ - we need to get this started, bro. We've got a good roster to start so far.
I like how dominant in bed you were last night, by the way.

@ Ace - magic.

Magic called Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanks boo, so should I make the separate thread then?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Yeah, make it as soon as possible. But I wanna talk organization and stuff, so it can look as awesome and innovative as possible. When are you available, brah? 'cause I'm about to hit the sack for the night...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:51 pm

We should really get this thing going, huh? TJ, stop being a scrub - we need to talk. Let's kill some hookers, guys...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Sooo?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:55 pm

I don't have much time, but I'll get to making the thread. Also, potential theme song?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:05 pm

EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLIN'

AIDS
AIDS
AIDS
AND
GEE

I can hear the Aids Zone chant it.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Name (w/ nickname): The Classic Kevin Evans
Gimmick: A very coxy young man, he goes after and destroys cruiserweights, and he knows he is better than them, and he hates the fans with a great passion.
Billed From: Emerald, Australia
Height: 6ft
Weight: 205 pounds
Wrestling style (w/ some moves): High Flying, Brawler
Flips over the ropes
Leg Drop
Forearms
Punches to the face
Body Splashes
Finisher(s):
630 senton, Ace in the hole (The Opponent is on their hands and knees, Evans runs off the ropes and jumps up and nails his knees into their neck.), Evans Spike ( Evans pulls the opponent in locks in both of their arms, then he flips forward into a spike DDT.) Evans Spike II ( Catches the opponent in a cradle with their head tucked under his arm he flips backwards and bring him down on his head), Evans Spike III ( As the opponent goes for bulldog Evans catches them with full nelson and flips them back while still having the nelson locked in and they fall on their head) Evans Spike IV (Kicks the opponent in the gut and lifts the opponet on his shoulders the opponent is fliped on his back before Evans brings him down onto his right side of his body the opponent is still on his back, Evans then jumps and bring the opponent on his head) Woe to Woe (While the opponent is in caught in the tree of woe, Evans grabs them by their head and flips them backwards but before they hit the ground Evans twist in the air.)
Theme: Your Going Down by Sick Puppies
Pic Base: Teddy Hart
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 Ban3-27

Name: 'The World Renowned' Craig Owens
Height: 5'11
Weight: 195 pounds
Gimmick: World Renowned Wrestler studies all his opponents very well, very snobbish to any newcomers
Hometown: Hollywood
Wrestling style: sort of hard hitting, quite technical, very quick
Signatures:
Made you Look(Codebreaker)
450 Splash
Moonlight Drive
3rd Strike(Double underhook with bodyscissors)
Millennium-Plex(Belly to Belly Suplex)
Flashforward(Hammerlock DDT)
Finishers:
Texan Funeral(Cradle Shock)
True Grit(Diving DDT from the top rope)
Bicentennial(Corkscrew moonsault)
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaq5XLb8qgA
Pic Base: Richie Steamboat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up   Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marik and TJ Present: AIDS (Awesome Innovative Deathdefying Superstars) Wrestling Sign-Up
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next