The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+6
Ethan
Jericho
Mesa
Karl
Ace
Cole
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:53 am

Next Week in WWE

On Monday Night Raw, The Miz will be taking on the debuting Rey Mysterio. Also Daniel Bryan will be wrestling his last match on Raw against his ultimate rival Sheamus.

Thursday on WWE Superstars there will be a tag team match featuring Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barret taking on John Morrison and Kofi Kinston in a dual branded tag team main event.

On Friday Night Smackdown we will see the SmackDown debut of Daniel Bryan as he takes on Alberto Del Rio. And in the main event, Edge and Christian will be taking on the Corre in a 2 on 4 handicap match.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:53 am

I am excited! I found time to get Raw done and it's great. The end is kind of boring though...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 am

Cole wrote:
I am excited! I found time to get Raw done and it's great. The end is kind of boring though...

Oh noes. You lied. You said it would awesome, but the ending sucks balls. LIES!
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Cole wrote:

Oh noes. You lied. You said it would awesome, but the ending sucks balls. LIES!

The rest is good. I had to include someone but not in a big way so it had to be short and boring
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Raw might be posted either today or Tuesday if they can't be Monday
Back to top Go down
Austin
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Coleson, go to the portal. Like, now.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:48 pm

WWE Monday Night Raw

April 4, 2011

The pyro for Monday Night Raw goes off in a sold out arena in San Antonio, Texas.

Jerry Lawler "Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another exciting edition of Monday Night Raw. I'm Jerry "The King" Lawler and next to me is my broad cast partner..." *looks at Cole and rolls his eyes as he sees him wearing a "Team Awesome" shirt* "...Michael Cole."

Michael Cole "I am excited for tonight because in the main event The Miz will take on the newest acquisition to Monday Night Raw, Rey Mysterio."

Jerry Lawler "It is certainly going to be an extraordinary main event. But also coming up next, Daniel Bryan wrestles his last match on Raw as he takes on The United States Champion, Sheamus."

Michael Cole "I for one am happy that Daniel Bryan is leaving my show. Hopefully I don't have to go back to SmackDown to commentate ever again."

Justin Roberts 'The following bout is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in at 192 lbs, Daniel Bryan!"

Daniel Bryan walks out to a huge pop from the crowd and grabs a mic from the bell keeper.

Daniel Bryan "This is what I'm gonna miss. I'm gonna miss the roar of the Raw fans. But hopefully some of you will show up on SmackDown every once in a while. This is going to be my last Raw match for a while so I have to give it my all...and WIN!"

He sets the mic off to the side as he awaits his opponent.

Justin Roberts "Introducing his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 272 lbs, The United States Champion, Sheamus!"

Sheamus steps into the ring as him and Bryan have a staredown.

Singles Match

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

Closing Moments

Daniel Bryan hits a huge missle dropkick from the top rope as the fans cheer him on. Bryan is getting pumped up now. Sheamus gets up and ducks a clothesline from Bryan. Then in one swift motion, he clotheslines the back of his head. He taunts as the crowd boos him. He waits for Bryan to get up before nailing him with a shot right to the jaw. Bryan's lip is busted open. Sheamus stalks Bryan as he goes for the Brouge kick. Bryan reverses it and turns it into the LeBell Lock as Sheamus taps out.

Justin Roberts "Here is your winner, Daniel Bryan!"

Jerry Lawler "What an outstanding contest! That was incredible. You have to give him props, Michael."

Michael Cole "As long as I never have to do it again. That was pretty impressive on Bryan's part."

Daniel Bryan holds the back of his head as he wipes the blood off of his mouth. The fans cheer for him as Sheamus attacks him from behind. He has him up on his shoulders as the lights go out in the arena.

Jerry Lawler "Wait a minute. What's going on here?"

Michael Cole "Oh MY! It's him! It's Scott Steiner!"

Blue and red lights flash all over the arena as the fans go nuts to the return of Scott Steiner! He comes out on the stage as Sheamus stands in the middle of the ring looking confused. Steiner runs to the ring with a lead pipe and Sheamus runs out of the ring. Steiner holds out his hand to shake Bryan's. He accepts it as Steiner raises his hand. Bryan begins to exit the ring when Steiner nails him in the back of the head with the pipe.

Kevin Nash walks out and steps into the ring. He gets Bryan up and throws him down with the Jacknife. Steiner grabs a mic.

Scott Steiner "The nWo is back...and we're comin after you on SmackDown!"

The nWo song plays as we head to commercial.

--------------------------

*COMMERCIAL*

We come back from commercial with Zack Ryder standing in the ring.

Justin Roberts "This bout is set for one fall! Standing in the ring, from Long Island, New York, weighing in at 214 lbs, Zack Ryder!"

The arena fills with mixed cheers as Michael Cole gets up to read the email.

Michael Cole "May I have your attention please. I have just received an email from the anonymous Raw General Manager. And I quote, 'Unfortunately your opponent Yoshi Tatsu could not make it here tonight. However I do have a substitute for him'."

Justin Roberts "And his opponent, from India, weighing in at 420 lbs, The Great Khali!"

The Great Khali walks out to a crowd cheering him on.

Singles Match

Zack Ryder vs The Great Khali

Closing Moments

Pretty much a squash match. Zack Ryder tries to do an axe handle off the top rope but Khali hits a huge chop to the head. He picks him up and hits the Punjabi Plunge. He goes for the cover

3!

Justin Roberts "Here is your winner, The Great Khali!"

The Great Khali celebrates in the ring as we cut to Scott Stanford in the back.

Scott Standford "Hello to all you WWE fans out there. I am here with the WWE Champion, The Miz. Now Miz, your facing a tough task tonight in Rey Mysterio. Do you think you can handle him?"

The Miz "Of course I can. Do you even know who I am? I am The Miz. I am the WWE Champion. I am the face of WWE and I will continue to be the most dominate superstar on Raw. You see Rey Mysterio is like a bump on my road to success. When I go over it I just ignore it. And thats exactly what I am going to do tonight. I am going to get this match over with because Rey Mysterio does not deserve to be facing the WWE Champion in a match on his own. And when I'm through with him, he's going to wish he never stepped in the ring with the Awesome One, The Miz!"

*COMMERCIAL*

The New Nexus walk out to huge heat from the crowd. CM Punk leads the way down the ramp as McGillicutty, Otunga, Ryan, and Harris follow behind them. Cm Punk grabs a mic from ringside as the rest of Nexus guard the entrance ramp.

CM Punk "I have come out here tonight to address the whole Randy Orton situation. From this point on Randy Orton has to stay as far away from me as possible." *He pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket* "This paper states that Rand Orton cannot be in or around ringside area while I am in the ring. That means that Orton cannot touch me or hit me while I am in this ring. And as a matter of fact that's a good thing for him. See if he were to come out here he would get assaulted by my henchmen. So his hands are tied and I am free! And if he-"

Randy Orton comes out on the stage as the rest of the Nexus come in closer to Orton.

Randy Orton "Whoa slow down. I'm not going to do anything to you Punk, In fact I won't even do anything to your Nexus. But if you ever wanna fight. I'm right here waiting."

The crowd cheers for Orton

CM Punk "Do you think I am scared of you Orton? Do you think I'm afraid of what you do to me? It states here that if you even touch me you will be suspended. So I would just stay at the top of that ramp. Unless you want the Nexus to pound your face into the steel your standing on."

Randy Orton "You see I thought it might have said something like that. I found a loop hole to find out how to make you life a living hell with out even touching you."

Two masked figures jump the barricade and circle around CM Punk. The rest of the Nexus storm towards the ring, but Orton grabs Harris before he can run and RKOs him out off no where. The masked men take off their masks to reveal former Nexus members Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver. CM Punk escapes the ring. Randy Orton starts making his way to the ring. Now it's even.

Michael Cole "May I have your attention pleae. I have just recieved an email from the General Manager. And I quote, 'That is enough. How about we set up a match. The three Nexus members in the ring will team up to face Randy Orton, Michael Tarver, and Skip Sheffield. And if Orton's team wins, CM Punk's contract will be exterminated and he will have to go one on one with Randy Orton at Extreme Rules...in a Steel Cage match! So get a ref out here and ring the bell'."

6 Man Tag Team Match

Randy Orton, Skip Sheffield, and Michael Tarver vs David Otunga, Mason Ryan, and Michael McGillicutty.

If Orton's team wins, Orton will face Punk in a steel cage match at Extreme Rules

Closing Moments

Michael Tarver is down in the middle of the ring as Mason Ryan goes to work. He starts to stomp on Tarver as he is desperate to make a tag. He tries to fight out but it's just too much. Ryan tags in Otunga and he steps in. He picks up Tarver but he hits a shot to the face. He then comes off the ropes and flies at him with a huge clothesline. Tarver is halfway up. He reaches for the tag and gets in Orton. At the same time McGillicutty gets in. Orton ducks under a clothesline and hits a drop kick. Orton then drives the knee right in to his skull. Ryan distracts the referee and CM Punk comes out. He tries to hit Orton but misses and gets taken out by Sheffield. Orton hits the RKO on McGillicutty and pins him.

3!

Justin Roberts "Here are your winners, Randy Orton, Michael Tarver, and Skip Sheffield."

Randy Orton picks up the mic and looks into the eyes of Punk.

Randy Orton I'll see you at Extreme Rules. If you can make it there"

Orton poses for the crowd as it goes to commercial

*COMMERCIAL*

Justin Roberts "The following bout is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 199 lbs, Tyson Kidd!"

Tyson Kidd comes out to a mixed reaction as he awaits his opponent

Justin Roberts "And his opponent, from Moscow, weighing in at 302 lbs, Vladimir Kozlov:

Kozlov walks out with Santino Marella walking behind him. He slaps some high fives and steps into the ring for his match

Closing Moments

Tyson Kidd tries to do a move off the top rope but it's turned into a headbutt by Kozlov. He taunts and waits for him to get up. He comes off the ropes and hits a huge big boot. He picks him up and sets him up for a suplex. Kidd reverses out of it and kicks the back of his leg. He hits a drop kick to the back of the head and Kozlov goes down. He then hits his finisher, "The Code Blue" and goes for a cover.

3!

Justin Roberts "Here is you're winner, Tyson Kidd!"

Tyson Kidd exits the ring as Santino steps in. He tries to help Kozlov up but when he does Kozlov starts yelling at him and storms off, furious, as we go to commercial

*COMMERCIAL*

-------------------------

Justin Roberts "The following bout is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 lbs, Rey Mysterio!"

Jerry Lawler "I am excited for tonight's match. Just think what it could do to Rey Mysterio's career if he defeated the WWE Champion here tonight."

Michael Cole "There is no ifs about it. The Miz will win, no matter what happens."

Justin Roberts "And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 231 lbs, he is the WWE Champion, The Miz!"

The Miz enters the ring to a standing ovation by Michael Cole. The arena fills with boos as the Miz smirks and steps into the ring.

Singles Match

The Miz vs Rey Mysterio

Closing Moments

Rey Mysterio builds momentum by hitting a headscissors take down on the champ. The fans cheer on Mysterio as he sets up for a frogsplash on The Miz. He hits and goes for the cover.

The Miz kicks out just in time. rey Mysterio picks up the Miz and comes off the ropes to hit his signiture bulldog. Rey Mysterio waits for him to get up and knocks him into the ropes. He sets up for a 619. As he comes off the ropes, Miz moves out of the way and reverses it to a Skull Crushing Finale. He covers him.

3!

Justin Roberts "Here is your winner, The Miz!"

The Miz grabs his WWE title and starts heading off. He turns around and looks at Rey laying down in the ring. He runs back and waits for him to get up. He comes up from behind and goes for another Skull Crushing Finale when...

John Cena comes out to the ring to Mysterio's aid and Miz runs off. Cena helps up Rey and raises his hand as the show fades to black.

Last edited by Cole on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:16 am

Any feedback on the first show.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:03 am

You used a team from TNA. As soon as I saw that, I stopped reading.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:16 am

A team from TNA? Damn man. But overall good show. Keep up the good work, don't listen to Karl, he is just downgrading you like always. :p

Cheers

John TPA
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:47 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
A team from TNA? Damn man. But overall good show. Keep up the good work, don't listen to Karl, he is just downgrading you like always. :p

Cheers

John TPA

No, he used a team from TNA which is a big no no so I stopped reading.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I have my reasons...:p
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Breaking News!

Shawn Hernandez has been signed to a 3 year contract for WWE.

We wish him luck in his future with this company

OT-Superstars and SD will be up by tomorrow. I won't bail on this!
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 pm

WWE Superstars

April 7, 2011

The pyro goes off as WWE Superstars starts. The fans are on their feet as they are exited tonight.

Michael Cole "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to WWE Superstars. Tonight we got a dual braded main event as John Morrion teams with Kofi Kingston to take on the team of Wade Barret and Dolph Ziggler."

Jerry Lawler "Plus we will see the debut of new superstar Shawn Hernandez take on a superstar thats been on a roll as of late, Tyson Kidd."

Michael Cole "Why don't you just shut up and let the voice of the WWE do the talking."

Jerry Lawler rolls his eyes as we get started with our first match.

Tony Chimmel "The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 323 lbs, Kane!"

Kane walks out to the ring with the Big Show following close behind him as he awaits his opponent.

Tony Chimmel “And his opponent, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing in at 256 lbs, Drew McIntyre!”

Drew McIntyre slowly makes his way to the ring and steps in looking confident as ever.

Singles Match
Kane vs Drew McIntyre
Closing Moments

Drew McIntyre has Kane on his knees. He hits a drop kick to the back of the head of Kane. Big Show pumps up the crowd. Drew McIntyre lifts up Kane and hits a huge chop right to the chest. This makes Kane angry. He hits a huge uppercut to McIntyre. He hits a slam and goes off the ropes to nail a dropkick to the face of McIntyre. All of a sudden the Corre charge and take out Kane causing the ref to ring the bell.

As the Corre continues to attack, the Big Show comes in and spears Gabriel. The Corre then jump on the Big Show. The Corre stands in the ring as they all raise their arms and titles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Commercial*

We come back to superstars with Tyson Kidd standing in the ring awaiting his opponent.

Justin Roberts “The following bout is set for one fall! Standing in the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 199 lbs, Tyson Kidd!

Justin Roberts “And his opponent, from Huston, Texas, weighing in at 285 lbs, Shawn Hernandez!”

Jerry Lawler “If you have never gotten to see this man in action, you’re in for a treat here tonight.”

Singles Match
Tyson Kidd vs Shawn Hernandez

Closing Moments

Tyson Kidd has the big man down. The crowd is cheering Hernandez on as he tries to get to his feet. He keeps on pumping up the crowd and hits a big elbow to the stomach. He then hits a dropkick which sends Kidd out of the ring. Hernandez sets up and lands on the outside with a huge over the top rope cross body.

Michael Cole “When was the last time you saw a 285 pounder do moves like that? Unbelievable!”

He rolls Tyson back into the ring and sets him up for the border toss. He nails it and goes for the cover.

3!

Justin Roberts “Here is your winner, Shawn Hernandez!”

Shawn Hernandez celebrates his WWE debut as we cut to commercial.

*COMMERCIAL*

Jerry Lawler “I’m excited for this main event. This is gonna be EPIC!”

Justin Roberts ”The following tag team bout is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 224 lbs, John Morrison!”

Justin Roberts “And his tag team partner, from Ghana, West Africa, weighing in at 221 lbs, Kofi Kingston!”

Justin Roberts “And his opponent first, from Manchester, England, weighing in at 260 lbs, he is the Intercontinental Champion, Wade Barrett!”

Justin Roberts “And his tag team partner-“

Vickie Guerrero “Excuse Me!”

The fans boo as Vickie walks out with Dolph following behind him.

Vickie Guerrero “I am taking the honor of introducing this man every week. So without further ado, please welcome my boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler!”

Dolph comes down to the ring with Vickie following behind him as the fans boo him.

Tag Team Match
John Morrison and Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler

Closing Moments

Morrison, in fast paced action, leaps off the ropes to hit a cross body on Barrett. He tags in Kingston. Kingston nails the SOS and goes for the cover. Ziggler breaks it up as the match continues. John Morrison flies after Ziggler and takes him off the apron. Kingston hits the Boom Drop on Barrett when the rest of the Corre come out while the ref is distracted. Gabriel nails Kofi with a huge super kick as the rest get Barrett up to his feet. The Corre bails and Ziggler throws Morrison into the steel steps. Barrett lifts Kingston up and nails him with a Wasteland and goes for the pin.

3!

Justin Roberts “Here are your winners, Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler!”

The rest of the Corre comes out to celebrate their victory as WWE Superstars goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Please leave feed back on the first WWE Superstars. And don't go saying, "How can you put people like Morrison on Superstars?" Well I'm trying to make Superstars better in matches and stuff. So I will use better wrestlers on Superstars.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 pm

-Bad end to Kane and McIntyre match,at least you caould make them to a double-count out,and then make Corre interfeer.
-Really bad move,you made a superstar debut on WWE Superstars?Don't make this again,at least on a Dark Match on Raw or SD,but not Superstars man.
-As you said,John Morrison on Supertars?Bad.

Anyways,thanks for inspiring me to write Raw Razz
6.4/10.0
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:38 pm

JD wrote:
-Bad end to Kane and McIntyre match,at least you caould make them to a double-count out,and then make Corre interfeer.
-Really bad move,you made a superstar debut on WWE Superstars?Don't make this again,at least on a Dark Match on Raw or SD,but not Superstars man.
-As you said,John Morrison on Supertars?Bad.

Anyways,thanks for inspiring me to write Raw Razz
6.4/10.0

No. I only did what I did to prove WWE Superstars isn't just a low-card show. I'm going to put a lot more good superstars on the show. But thatnks for the comments.

And welcome :p
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:02 pm

I am so behind on this!

But I am not giving up I will have the Smackdown from last week up soon, and I will do my best to gt all of this weeks shows done as well. I'm gonna also work ahead from now on. I've just had better things to do lately.

The P25 will be posted every week and the the current one will be on the first page. I will post links to last ones. The one from last week and this week will be posted as soon as possible.

I might need someone else to help me with this....
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My World Wrestling Entertainment   My World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2