HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:08 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #115
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is MARIK! Due to still actually being here. So here's to Marik!
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Rules for the E-Fed Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:42 pm

All members using the E-Fed section of the website must follow these rules or face the consequences. If you find somebody disobeying these rules, inform them first. They may not know they are breaking a rule. However, if the pattern continues, we suggest you report them so that the moderation team can step in.

1. No flaming - The Universe is a place for everybody to come to for socialization, not to be teased, picked on, or degraded by anybody else. Respect the other users ... this could very well be your last chance of contacting some of us before we start to fade away.

2. No trolling/spamming - This section is for e-feds and threads directly related to e-feds. Spamming will not be tolerated, nor will trolling.

3. Limit off topic discussions - It is okay to have "OFF: / OT: / OOC:" conversations with other users while RPing. You simply add your off-topic piece into the same post udner your RP. There is no need to create OT posts or threads. That is what the General Discussion forum is for.

4. No cybering - Rated R material will not be allowed on The Universe. No form of cybering will be tolerated on any thread. All threads will be checked regularly for this material. If found, your posts will be deleted.

5. Portray your character - If you are RPing as a heel, act like a heel. If you are RPing as a face, act like a face. There is no need to constantly switch back and forth.

That is about it. If you have any questions, ask a moderator.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm

#6: Just because I am homosexual does not mean I should be a target.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 3365
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Mikel wrote:
#6: Just because I am homosexual does not mean I should be a target.

We don't care if you're gay faggot
No I jk, I no homophobic
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:45 am

Mikel wrote:
#6: Just because I am homosexual does not mean I should be a target.
Are you actually?
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 102
Age : 29
Location : somewhere between heaven and hell

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
All members using the E-Fed section of the website must follow these rules or face the consequences. If you find somebody disobeying these rules, inform them first. They may not know they are breaking a rule. However, if the pattern continues, we suggest you report them so that the moderation team can step in.

1. No flaming - The Universe is a place for everybody to come to for socialization, not to be teased, picked on, or degraded by anybody else. Respect the other users ... this could very well be your last chance of contacting some of us before we start to fade away.

2. No trolling/spamming - This section is for e-feds and threads directly related to e-feds. Spamming will not be tolerated, nor will trolling.

3. Limit off topic discussions - It is okay to have "OFF: / OT: / OOC:" conversations with other users while RPing. You simply add your off-topic piece into the same post udner your RP. There is no need to create OT posts or threads. That is what the General Discussion forum is for.

4. No cybering - Rated R material will not be allowed on The Universe. No form of cybering will be tolerated on any thread. All threads will be checked regularly for this material. If found, your posts will be deleted.

5. Portray your character - If you are RPing as a heel, act like a heel. If you are RPing as a face, act like a face. There is no need to constantly switch back and forth.

That is about it. If you have any questions, ask a moderator.

Does #4 include chracter flirting? i just wanna makes sure.......is anything allowed, but online sex?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:07 pm

KJ88 wrote:
Guest wrote:
All members using the E-Fed section of the website must follow these rules or face the consequences. If you find somebody disobeying these rules, inform them first. They may not know they are breaking a rule. However, if the pattern continues, we suggest you report them so that the moderation team can step in.

1. No flaming - The Universe is a place for everybody to come to for socialization, not to be teased, picked on, or degraded by anybody else. Respect the other users ... this could very well be your last chance of contacting some of us before we start to fade away.

2. No trolling/spamming - This section is for e-feds and threads directly related to e-feds. Spamming will not be tolerated, nor will trolling.

3. Limit off topic discussions - It is okay to have "OFF: / OT: / OOC:" conversations with other users while RPing. You simply add your off-topic piece into the same post udner your RP. There is no need to create OT posts or threads. That is what the General Discussion forum is for.

4. No cybering - Rated R material will not be allowed on The Universe. No form of cybering will be tolerated on any thread. All threads will be checked regularly for this material. If found, your posts will be deleted.

5. Portray your character - If you are RPing as a heel, act like a heel. If you are RPing as a face, act like a face. There is no need to constantly switch back and forth.

That is about it. If you have any questions, ask a moderator.

Does #4 include chracter flirting? i just wanna makes sure.......is anything allowed, but online sex?
That's allowed as long as it doesn't go to the extent it breaks number 4.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 102
Age : 29
Location : somewhere between heaven and hell

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Guest wrote:
All members using the E-Fed section of the website must follow these rules or face the consequences. If you find somebody disobeying these rules, inform them first. They may not know they are breaking a rule. However, if the pattern continues, we suggest you report them so that the moderation team can step in.

1. No flaming - The Universe is a place for everybody to come to for socialization, not to be teased, picked on, or degraded by anybody else. Respect the other users ... this could very well be your last chance of contacting some of us before we start to fade away.

2. No trolling/spamming - This section is for e-feds and threads directly related to e-feds. Spamming will not be tolerated, nor will trolling.

3. Limit off topic discussions - It is okay to have "OFF: / OT: / OOC:" conversations with other users while RPing. You simply add your off-topic piece into the same post udner your RP. There is no need to create OT posts or threads. That is what the General Discussion forum is for.

4. No cybering - Rated R material will not be allowed on The Universe. No form of cybering will be tolerated on any thread. All threads will be checked regularly for this material. If found, your posts will be deleted.

5. Portray your character - If you are RPing as a heel, act like a heel. If you are RPing as a face, act like a face. There is no need to constantly switch back and forth.

That is about it. If you have any questions, ask a moderator.

Does #4 include chracter flirting? i just wanna makes sure.......is anything allowed, but online sex?
That's allowed as long as it doesn't go to the extent it breaks number 4.
ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   

Back to top Go down
 
Rules for the E-Fed Section
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Real Jersey Rules
» SEction 20A
» Section 20A permit
» New UCI rules, and a sponsor for Contador
» Registration Rules

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: