The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rules for the E-Fed Section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rules for the E-Fed Section Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:42 pm

All members using the E-Fed section of the website must follow these rules or face the consequences. If you find somebody disobeying these rules, inform them first. They may not know they are breaking a rule. However, if the pattern continues, we suggest you report them so that the moderation team can step in.

1. No flaming - The Universe is a place for everybody to come to for socialization, not to be teased, picked on, or degraded by anybody else. Respect the other users ... this could very well be your last chance of contacting some of us before we start to fade away.

2. No trolling/spamming - This section is for e-feds and threads directly related to e-feds. Spamming will not be tolerated, nor will trolling.

3. Limit off topic discussions - It is okay to have "OFF: / OT: / OOC:" conversations with other users while RPing. You simply add your off-topic piece into the same post udner your RP. There is no need to create OT posts or threads. That is what the General Discussion forum is for.

4. No cybering - Rated R material will not be allowed on The Universe. No form of cybering will be tolerated on any thread. All threads will be checked regularly for this material. If found, your posts will be deleted.

5. Portray your character - If you are RPing as a heel, act like a heel. If you are RPing as a face, act like a face. There is no need to constantly switch back and forth.

That is about it. If you have any questions, ask a moderator.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm

#6: Just because I am homosexual does not mean I should be a target.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Mikel wrote:

We don't care if you're gay faggot
No I jk, I no homophobic
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:45 am

Mikel wrote:
Are you actually?
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
All members using the E-Fed section of the website must follow these rules or face the consequences. If you find somebody disobeying these rules, inform them first. They may not know they are breaking a rule. However, if the pattern continues, we suggest you report them so that the moderation team can step in.

1. No flaming - The Universe is a place for everybody to come to for socialization, not to be teased, picked on, or degraded by anybody else. Respect the other users ... this could very well be your last chance of contacting some of us before we start to fade away.

2. No trolling/spamming - This section is for e-feds and threads directly related to e-feds. Spamming will not be tolerated, nor will trolling.

3. Limit off topic discussions - It is okay to have "OFF: / OT: / OOC:" conversations with other users while RPing. You simply add your off-topic piece into the same post udner your RP. There is no need to create OT posts or threads. That is what the General Discussion forum is for.

4. No cybering - Rated R material will not be allowed on The Universe. No form of cybering will be tolerated on any thread. All threads will be checked regularly for this material. If found, your posts will be deleted.

5. Portray your character - If you are RPing as a heel, act like a heel. If you are RPing as a face, act like a face. There is no need to constantly switch back and forth.

Does #4 include chracter flirting? i just wanna makes sure.......is anything allowed, but online sex?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:07 pm

KJ88 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does #4 include chracter flirting? i just wanna makes sure.......is anything allowed, but online sex?
That's allowed as long as it doesn't go to the extent it breaks number 4.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's allowed as long as it doesn't go to the extent it breaks number 4.
ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the E-Fed Section   Rules for the E-Fed Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules for the E-Fed Section
Page 1 of 1