The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Superstars Canceled

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

WWE Superstars Canceled Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am

WGN America has made the decision to cancel the WWE Superstars show, as they believe that they are paying for a B or C grade show, whereas they think the product WWE is putting on Superstars is worth only a D. The show began with big hype, in which the first show produced a high quality product, with many big names there, the opening match being Undertaker vs. Matt Hardy. Since then, however, WWE has used only superstars who no longer appear on Raw or SmackDown on Superstars. With this decision being finalized, it is expected that there will be major budget cuts in the company in the form of superstar releases following WrestleMania 27.

The final show is set to take place on April 7th, the Thursday after the show of shows.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Deng.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 pm

This is a horrible move. I like WWE Superstars, more than Monday Night RAW. Superstars gives the young guns a chance to improve their in-ring skills so maybe they can get a push and get on the SmackDown card and at some PPVs.. Tyler Reks has appeared on Smackdown, Chris Masters has appeared on Smackdown, Santino and Kozlov has appeared on RAW, The Usos have appeared on Raw... I mean WGN America isn't worth WWE's time. Vince finally lets the young guys who actually have talent show up and WGN's going to ruin it. If I was WWE Networking, I'd find another network to host Superstars, don't cancel it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
This is a horrible move. I like WWE Superstars, more than Monday Night RAW. Superstars gives the young guns a chance to improve their in-ring skills so maybe they can get a push and get on the SmackDown card and at some PPVs.. Tyler Reks has appeared on Smackdown, Chris Masters has appeared on Smackdown, Santino and Kozlov has appeared on RAW, The Usos have appeared on Raw... I mean WGN America isn't worth WWE's time. Vince finally lets the young guys who actually have talent show up and WGN's going to ruin it. If I was WWE Networking, I'd find another network to host Superstars, don't cancel it.
No matter how watered down ECW may have become, at least it still had storylines. ECW >>>>> Superstars.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm

If you're a true fan of WRESTLING Superstars was the shizz. Guys like JTG and Masters largely outperform the top stars on RAW and SmackDown! but for some reason the CT ain't down with them and as such Superstars was the only place for them to be showcased. Like I'm seriously gunna love WWE again [I currently only somewhat like it and I'd watch TNA (Yeah, that trainwreck) ahead of it] the day that I'm watching Smackdown and this happens;

Tony Chimel: "The following is a number one contenders match for the IC Championship!"

BROOKLYN BROOKLYN!

Followed by;

The Masterpiece

Resulting in;

JTG v Masters IC Contendership.

Booyakasha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 pm

God wrote:
If you're a true fan of WRESTLING Superstars was the shizz. Guys like JTG and Masters largely outperform the top stars on RAW and SmackDown! but for some reason the CT ain't down with them and as such Superstars was the only place for them to be showcased. Like I'm seriously gunna love WWE again [I currently only somewhat like it and I'd watch TNA (Yeah, that trainwreck) ahead of it] the day that I'm watching Smackdown and this happens;

Tony Chimel: "The following is a number one contenders match for the IC Championship!"

BROOKLYN BROOKLYN!

Followed by;

The Masterpiece

Resulting in;

JTG v Masters IC Contendership.

Booyakasha.
Thing is, with the CT, Jesse from Jesse & Festus has more of a chance of getting in the HoF then that match taking place.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:25 am

At least this means that talentless hack Chris Masters will finally be released
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:33 am

Superstars is scheduled to be a WWE.com exclusive show in america and will continue outside the us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars Canceled   WWE Superstars Canceled Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstars Canceled
Page 1 of 1