The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck I_vote_lcapThe Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck I_voting_barThe Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck Empty
PostSubject: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Ok, this is Mikel. I was supposed to go to Bristol, Tennessee to see the race. I traveled from Charlotte in North Carolina.. I got 30 minutes to the racetrack and this drunk dude was driving across the yellow line and we were going around a curve the same time as him, and he side swiped us. My dad got cut and glass got in his eye and glass on him. I got some glass on me, with some bruises. My little bro got a cut and glass on him. The wreck happened approximately 11:48 AM this morning. It was a hit-and-run. He almost killed other people, he ended up approximately 2 miles down the road where our wreck was, up a hill. The guy didn't even know what happened. I went to the hospital, got checked out, me, my dad, and my little brother. I'm written out of physical activity for a week. The window's gone, the rearview mirror outside on the driver's side is gone. Glass is in the floor board. I'm in so much pain. Pray for us, please.

Thanks,
~Mikel~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 am

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you recover speedily.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am

Don't worry, I'm praying for ya
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 am

I've been involved in two crashes in my life and they aren't pretty. I hope you recover as soon as possible mate.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:20 am

Jarrett wrote:

Yea this
and I like the little pun in there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:16 am

I took a shower last night to get the glass off of me.. I should be fine, just sore for a few days. Just to let people who are concerned know, I will continue FWE through this recovery. NXT from last night will be up this morning, RAW will be tomorrow.. And so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 am

Hard times mate, hope your alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 am

I should be fine.. My back's giving me the most problems, and the right side of my head was giving me problems last night and this morning. The main thing is going to be getting over it and the emotional thing. Because alot of the stuff in our car is destroyed by the glass, we'll try to retrieve some stuff today. My Pro Wrestling Booking material was in there, I was doing it on the way there but had just put it up before the wreck happened, it's got glass all over it and everything. If you got any further questions or comments or concerns, let me know and I'll tell you what you need or want to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 am

And I'm sorry admins to originally put this on the Forum Announcements Section, but I thought it was breaking news for the first car crash for a The Universe member ever since the site was made. And it was his first car crash. Sooo.... Again, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Yea this
and I like the little pun in there
I was just about to quote this and ask you what the pun was, but then I finally realized it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
And I'm sorry admins to originally put this on the Forum Announcements Section, but I thought it was breaking news for the first car crash for a The Universe member ever since the site was made. And it was his first car crash. Sooo.... Again, sorry.

Maybe other people have been in car crashes and just not announced it ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Well, they're selfish.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:11 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Well, they're selfish.

How exactly are they selfish for not announcing it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Well, they're selfish.

Not letting their friends know..

See, I did this to inform my friends and I needed some people to talk to about it because sometimes when you talk to someone, it helps you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

Well, they're selfish.

Not letting their friends know..

See, I did this to inform my friends and I needed some people to talk to about it because sometimes when you talk to someone, it helps you.

True but selfish is not the word I would use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Well.. The right side of my head hurts so I'm not as smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 pm

I take slight offense to the "selfish" comment. I've been arrested 3 times since the universe started up, I also got attakced with golf clubs and I didn't feel the need to share it with an e-community.

Not saying I think it's wrong to let people know, I already posted my condolonces towards you and your family, but selfish is a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 pm

God wrote:
I take slight offense to the "selfish" comment. I've been arrested 3 times since the universe started up, I also got attakced with golf clubs and I didn't feel the need to share it with an e-community.

Not saying I think it's wrong to let people know, I already posted my condolonces towards you and your family, but selfish is a bit harsh.
Adam. I didn't mean to say "selfish".. I'm sorry, I chose the wrong words. Like I said, my head hurts like crap and got a headache all day. Trying to survive the headache and all, and I just typed wrong. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:08 am

God wrote:

VINTAGE CAHILL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck   The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck Empty

Back to top Go down

The Universe Member Involved In Car Wreck
Page 1 of 1