HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 pm by Haz

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuckler

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuckler

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*
I would say we could go talk to some management around here but obviously they dont enjoy you or me being around so that wouldn't do much
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*
I would say we could go talk to some management around here but obviously they dont enjoy you or me being around so that wouldn't do much

Travis Jeffries || Smoky Nightmare #1
Or we make our presence known and force them into loving us!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 pm

[center]
-Ace walks down the hallway and bumps into _______________-

OOC: I am looking to start a fued with someone.... if anyones intrested just continue above ^^
TBC: By anyone
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*
I would say we could go talk to some management around here but obviously they dont enjoy you or me being around so that wouldn't do much

Travis Jeffries || Smoky Nightmare #1
Or we make our presence known and force them into loving us!
Casey Anomaly
*he rubs his chin*
Yes but theres multiple ways, we could invade a tag match, if they do put is in the match make an example out of our opponents... you got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*
I would say we could go talk to some management around here but obviously they dont enjoy you or me being around so that wouldn't do much

Travis Jeffries || Smoky Nightmare #1
Or we make our presence known and force them into loving us!
Casey Anomaly
*he rubs his chin*
Yes but theres multiple ways, we could invade a tag match, if they do put is in the match make an example out of our opponents... you got any ideas?


Travis Jeffries || Smoky Nightmare #1
I have a good one... lets go attack.. The Chavs.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*
I would say we could go talk to some management around here but obviously they dont enjoy you or me being around so that wouldn't do much

Travis Jeffries || Smoky Nightmare #1
Or we make our presence known and force them into loving us!
Casey Anomaly
*he rubs his chin*
Yes but theres multiple ways, we could invade a tag match, if they do put is in the match make an example out of our opponents... you got any ideas?


Travis Jeffries || Smoky Nightmare #1
I have a good one... lets go attack.. The Chavs.
Casey Anomaly
*Casey's trademark grin appears on his face*
Sounds good to me, they're legitimate enough to jump... I mean make an example of...
*he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
fuckler
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3139
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?

OOC: Internet died on me...

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 900
Location : The Long and Winding Road

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?

OOC: Internet died on me...

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."

Cyrus Black: Well, when you do get finished raping Maskell, make sure to leave me a little piece to pummel. After all, both he and Lyndon gave me this new scar. It would be rude to not return the favor. All in all, though, that brawl went rather well. Step One is complete...sowing the seeds of chaos and disorder.
Back to top Go down
fuckler
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3139
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?

OOC: Internet died on me...

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."

Cyrus Black: Well, when you do get finished raping Maskell, make sure to leave me a little piece to pummel. After all, both he and Lyndon gave me this new scar. It would be rude to not return the favor. All in all, though, that brawl went rather well. Step One is complete...sowing the seeds of chaos and disorder.

Surge shrugs.

"Remember what I did to Irvine when I visualized him as Maskell? That's not even near the beating I'm gonna give the actual Maskell. But the thing is, that beating isn't going to be easy to get in. Knowing the 4 of them, they're planning parallel to us, maybe even calling in more help. We have to finish this as quick as possible."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 900
Location : The Long and Winding Road

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?

OOC: Internet died on me...

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."

Cyrus Black: Well, when you do get finished raping Maskell, make sure to leave me a little piece to pummel. After all, both he and Lyndon gave me this new scar. It would be rude to not return the favor. All in all, though, that brawl went rather well. Step One is complete...sowing the seeds of chaos and disorder.

Surge shrugs.

"Remember what I did to Irvine when I visualized him as Maskell? That's not even near the beating I'm gonna give the actual Maskell. But the thing is, that beating isn't going to be easy to get in. Knowing the 4 of them, they're planning parallel to us, maybe even calling in more help. We have to finish this as quick as possible."

Cyrus Black: Which brings us to Step Two: shock and awe.

Cyrus hops off the crate and slings the International Title over his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: You and I have targets on our shoulders in the form of our title belts, and thanks to Neville's natural unlikeability and Lucker's don't-give-a-fuck demeanor, they'll not be hurting for challengers. All we have to do is handle our business...force Evans and Maskell into a corner until they've got nowhere to run or hide. And not just beat down our opponents...oh no. They've got to get the full gambit of destruction: physical, mental, spiritual. And since you and Neville are already in line for a World Title match, it's a rather clear path on the Road for our little insurrection...at least, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2630
Location : Essex

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:31 am

Dan Maskell and The Chavs arrive, as expected they are all wearing hoodies, as they walk in they head towards the hallway and congregate there, Dan has his world title on his shoulder and is listening to his Ipod, while Charlie and Aaron are playing each other on Nintendo DS and Bryan is on a Stolen Laptop.

Yusuf Ali is in his locker room having a suit tailored
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 22
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 am

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Dan Maskell and The Chavs arrive, as expected they are all wearing hoodies, as they walk in they head towards the hallway and congregate there, Dan has his world title on his shoulder and is listening to his Ipod, while Charlie and Aaron are playing each other on Nintendo DS and Bryan is on a Stolen Laptop.

Yusuf Ali is in his locker room having a suit tailored

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans walk about to Dan and The Chavs)

Hunter J

"Danny. You know why we are here. We want to team up with you guys. We want Casey, Cryus and Neville gone!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 22
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

(Kevin Evans is in the elevator)

"Harry Jones. Where you going?"
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:48 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

(Kevin Evans is in the elevator)

"Harry Jones. Where you going?"
"Well, I have been scouting the arena to see if there is actually any talent around here. Still nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 22
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 am

Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

(Kevin Evans is in the elevator)

"Harry Jones. Where you going?"
"Well, I have been scouting the arena to see if there is actually any talent around here. Still nothing..."

"Sad old world Harry, guys like us are very rare. EFNW should give us guys bigger matches, then the slop we get."
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

(Kevin Evans is in the elevator)

"Harry Jones. Where you going?"
"Well, I have been scouting the arena to see if there is actually any talent around here. Still nothing..."

"Sad old world Harry, guys like us are very rare. EFNW should give us guys bigger matches, then the slop we get."
Harry Jones: "What do you mean by 'us'. You aren't worth ****, Kevin."

*Beep*

"Well, I'm off."

Jones exits the elevator and begins walking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 22
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 am

Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

(Kevin Evans is in the elevator)

"Harry Jones. Where you going?"
"Well, I have been scouting the arena to see if there is actually any talent around here. Still nothing..."

"Sad old world Harry, guys like us are very rare. EFNW should give us guys bigger matches, then the slop we get."
Harry Jones: "What do you mean by 'us'. You aren't worth ****, Kevin."

*Beep*

"Well, I'm off."

Jones exits the elevator and begins walking down the hallway.

(Kevin Evans decides tick Harry off)

"Oh Yea? At least I have a set. Un like you. You are a spineless guy, who thinks he is top dog when I can beat you!"
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

(Kevin Evans is in the elevator)

"Harry Jones. Where you going?"
"Well, I have been scouting the arena to see if there is actually any talent around here. Still nothing..."

"Sad old world Harry, guys like us are very rare. EFNW should give us guys bigger matches, then the slop we get."
Harry Jones: "What do you mean by 'us'. You aren't worth ****, Kevin."

*Beep*

"Well, I'm off."

Jones exits the elevator and begins walking down the hallway.

(Kevin Evans decides tick Harry off)

"Oh Yea? At least I have a set. Un like you. You are a spineless guy, who thinks he is top dog when I can beat you!"
[Jones turns around, snorts, and continues walking down the hall way.]
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2630
Location : Essex

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Dan maskell and The Chavs are in the hallway joking about stuff, talking bout people and girls.

Yusuf Ali is in the gym
Back to top Go down
fuckler
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3139
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?

OOC: Internet died on me...

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."

Cyrus Black: Well, when you do get finished raping Maskell, make sure to leave me a little piece to pummel. After all, both he and Lyndon gave me this new scar. It would be rude to not return the favor. All in all, though, that brawl went rather well. Step One is complete...sowing the seeds of chaos and disorder.

Surge shrugs.

"Remember what I did to Irvine when I visualized him as Maskell? That's not even near the beating I'm gonna give the actual Maskell. But the thing is, that beating isn't going to be easy to get in. Knowing the 4 of them, they're planning parallel to us, maybe even calling in more help. We have to finish this as quick as possible."

Cyrus Black: Which brings us to Step Two: shock and awe.

Cyrus hops off the crate and slings the International Title over his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: You and I have targets on our shoulders in the form of our title belts, and thanks to Neville's natural unlikeability and Lucker's don't-give-a-fuck demeanor, they'll not be hurting for challengers. All we have to do is handle our business...force Evans and Maskell into a corner until they've got nowhere to run or hide. And not just beat down our opponents...oh no. They've got to get the full gambit of destruction: physical, mental, spiritual. And since you and Neville are already in line for a World Title match, it's a rather clear path on the Road for our little insurrection...at least, for the moment.

Surge nods in agreement.

"I like your thinking, Cyrus, but there's still a part of me that wants more challengers. Sure, Evans is crafty, but I just want to beat someone up."

Surge shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 900
Location : The Long and Winding Road

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?

OOC: Internet died on me...

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."

Cyrus Black: Well, when you do get finished raping Maskell, make sure to leave me a little piece to pummel. After all, both he and Lyndon gave me this new scar. It would be rude to not return the favor. All in all, though, that brawl went rather well. Step One is complete...sowing the seeds of chaos and disorder.

Surge shrugs.

"Remember what I did to Irvine when I visualized him as Maskell? That's not even near the beating I'm gonna give the actual Maskell. But the thing is, that beating isn't going to be easy to get in. Knowing the 4 of them, they're planning parallel to us, maybe even calling in more help. We have to finish this as quick as possible."

Cyrus Black: Which brings us to Step Two: shock and awe.

Cyrus hops off the crate and slings the International Title over his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: You and I have targets on our shoulders in the form of our title belts, and thanks to Neville's natural unlikeability and Lucker's don't-give-a-fuck demeanor, they'll not be hurting for challengers. All we have to do is handle our business...force Evans and Maskell into a corner until they've got nowhere to run or hide. And not just beat down our opponents...oh no. They've got to get the full gambit of destruction: physical, mental, spiritual. And since you and Neville are already in line for a World Title match, it's a rather clear path on the Road for our little insurrection...at least, for the moment.

Surge nods in agreement.

"I like your thinking, Cyrus, but there's still a part of me that wants more challengers. Sure, Evans is crafty, but I just want to beat someone up."

Surge shrugs.

Cyrus smirks as he nods.

Cyrus Black: I know the feeling. But take heart, my friend...there's a lot of things that can happen between now and when we crush Evans's empire. Maybe somebody will decide to step in your way and give you that good old-fashioned brawl that you and I love so much. And hey, if nothing else, after we get done brutalizing Evans, Maskell, and their ilk, you and I can go at it...maybe over World Championship gold? After all, you know full well that I love me a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Insanity will be up tonight, then a new thread will be made.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Insanity Quick Results

:::Segment:::

Short segment that saw Evans' Cabinet take on the moniker of "The Empire"

:::Handicap Match:::
Cade Stafford & Jake Lyndon def. Neville Ryan

:::Segment:::

Charlie Sheen was seen in his living room, and he talked about how if Yusuf Ali defeated Cyrus and they fought at Bloodbath, he would teach Ali the definition of 'Winning.'

:::Singles Match:::
Cyrus Black def. Yusuf Ali

Before the match, Jake Lyndon stepped onto the ramp, and said that if Cyrus wins, he can choose the matchtype. After winning, Cyrus said that the match would be a First Blood match!

:::Segment:::

Charlie Sheen appeared on the tron and told Ali that even though he lost, they would still have a match at Bloodbath! Sheen then announced that they would meet in a Street Fight!

:::Tag Match:::
Hate Bears def. Locals

:::Segment:::

Shaun Moriarty announced that since he could make any match he wants, he was challenging.... THE CAMERA MAN! But this wasn't the end of it, Shaun also stated that a briefcase, much like the MitB briefcase, would be on the line in this match.

:::Singles Match:::
Dan Maskell def. Harry Jones

After the match, an all out war broke out in the ring. Neville, Cyrus, and The Hate Bears stormed the ring and attacked Maskell, but were soon met by the rest of the newly renamed Empire! Daniel Evans ordered Jones to take out Surge, and just as Jones was about to follow orders, he was taken out by Casey Anomaly! Insanity ended for the night as the brawl continued, showing no signs of slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:37 pm

OOC: Casey, you needa read Insanity more closely foo' you got a match w/ Harry Jones at Bloodbath for the Hardcore Title.

Also, the Unsanctioned title has been retired.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
OOC: Casey, you needa read Insanity more closely foo' you got a match w/ Harry Jones at Bloodbath for the Hardcore Title.

Also, the Unsanctioned title has been retired.

Which means Trenton quits of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   

Back to top Go down
 
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GP3000 & Extreme - Updating the Battery System
» The GP Extreme
» Bass pro extreme combo
» Extreme Metal Products releases the “Cooter Brown” RZR Cargo Cover
» Extreme Cow Tipping

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: