» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 am

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

Amy shakes her head
"Neville, please don't make me slap you and embarrass you in front of your friend."

Neville stands up and walks closer to her, staring her down he holds his arms out at his sides

"Go ahead, do it. Try me" he challenges
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:55 am

Captain2 wrote:

Amy shakes her head
"Neville, please don't make me slap you and embarrass you in front of your friend."

Neville stands up and walks closer to her, staring her down he holds his arms out at his sides

"Go ahead, do it. Try me" he challenges

Cyrus sees a popcorn vendor walk by and grabs a bag. He starts to munch on popcorn, watching the Neville-Amy confrontation like a feature film.

Cyrus Black: Oooh...this is getting good.
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:04 am

Amy shakes her head

Amber shakes her head at Jamee
"Whatever James. After bloodbath, I'll be going after the EFNW Vixen's champion, wither that be Kelly or my sister Amy, and there's nothing you can do about it, you'll probably just give up in one week, and drag your brother along with you, it's sad, I thought you were Copelands. I feel sorry for the bad name you're giving your daddy, face it, your mother already has enough bad names, lets not give her another one."
Jamee:
Me give my family a bad name? I could beat all of you so called "divas *She does air quotes* In one night, then go one and get the title.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:08 am

Amy backs up and slaps Neville across the face she smirks and blows him a kiss.
"bye Neville" she waves at him as she leaves

Amber laughs at Jamee
"Look at you, talking like you have a chance against us EFNW Vixen's. That's Vix-en." Do you even know who the champ is? No you don't know anything"
Amber leaves

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:13 am

Amy backs up and slaps Neville across the face she smirks and blows him a kiss.
"bye Neville" she waves at him as she leaves

Neville turns to Cyrus and rubs his cheek

"Well she's got more guts than I thought. I was expecting her to back down"
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:17 am

Off: you guys are so rude, I was involved in that brawl too
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 am

Timeh Take 3 wrote:

OFF: I made sure to have your name mentioned in my post-Hardcore TV promo...because I care.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Dan Maskell and The Chavs are in their locker room

Yusuf Ali is preparing to do an interview on live TV about Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Timeh Take 3 wrote:

OFF: I made sure to have your name mentioned in my post-Hardcore TV promo...because I care.

Awh ily too
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Casey Anomaly
*The Nightmare Among Men Casey Anomaly is sitting backstage proud of his win over Kevin Evans. He decides to hit the gym for more training*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*The Nightmare Among Men Casey Anomaly is sitting backstage proud of his win over Kevin Evans. He decides to hit the gym for more training*

[Travis Jeffries walks down the hallway with a cigarette in his mouth. He turns to a voice from behind him and accidentally runs right into Casey Anomaly. Travis takes a puff and blows smoke into the air as he stares at this man.]
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

[Travis Jeffries walks down the hallway with a cigarette in his mouth. He turns to a voice from behind him and accidentally runs right into Casey Anomaly. Travis takes a puff and blows smoke into the air as he stares at this man.]
Casey Anomaly
*coughs and waves the smoke out of his face*
Damn man thats one strong cigarette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

[i]
[Travis looks at the cigarette in his hand and then looks at Casey through his shades and smirks. He drops it on the ground and stomps it out before speaking]

Travis Jeffries || Straight Edge Destroyer

Ah not really but I was done anyways. Can you believe these idiots actually tried to not allow me to smoke in here! I thought them a lesson.. but anyways. I do not think we have properly met. Hello, My name is Travis Jeffries.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

[Travis looks at the cigarette in his hand and then looks at Casey through his shades and smirks. He drops it on the ground and stomps it out before speaking]

Ah not really but I was done anyways. Can you believe these idiots actually tried to not allow me to smoke in here! I thought them a lesson.. but anyways. I do not think we have properly met. Hello, My name is Travis Jeffries.
Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
Tought them a lesson? I'm interested to here that story. Oh and my name is Casey Anomaly
*extends hand*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
Tought them a lesson? I'm interested to here that story. Oh and my name is Casey Anomaly
*extends hand*

[i]
[Travis shakes his hand with a smirk as he prepares to tell of his debut.]

Lets just say a security guard tried to tell me what to do and I ended up making him my personal ash tray. But anyways Casey, what is the deal with this place? Like who is who around here?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:18 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Lets just say a security guard tried to tell me what to do and I ended up making him my personal ash tray. But anyways Casey, what is the deal with this place? Like who is who around here?
Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Well I've only been here for a short while but probably your top dogs around here are Surge, he is one fucked up dude
. You also have Dan Maskell, some one with one of the worst mean streaks in the whole business and you have my mentor Cyrus Black, the current international champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Well I've only been here for a short while but probably your top dogs around here are Surge, he is one fucked up dude
. You also have Dan Maskell, some one with one of the worst mean streaks in the whole business and you have my mentor Cyrus Black, the current international champion.

[i]
[Travis shakes his head to the information he is getting.]

Yeah I know about Surge. An guy I used to wrestle with told me about him. He works here too. His name is Trenton York. Well what are your plans if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:25 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Yeah I know about Surge. An guy I used to wrestle with told me about him. He works here too. His name is Trenton York. Well what are your plans if I may ask?
Casey Anomaly
Ah yeah, I used to wrestle with Trenton a while ago in a different company
[i]*sits there and thinks for a second then shrugs*

and to be completely honest I have no idea yet, I have been waiting for an opportunity, for lack of a better term to impress management
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Casey Anomaly

and to be completely honest I have no idea yet, I have been waiting for an opportunity, for lack of a better term to impress management

[i]
[He pulls another cigarette out of his pocket and lights it as he looks at Casey and smirks.]

Well here is an idea for you. I am a rookie in this business. I just started a month ago but I have already seen enough to know we can not get anywhere alone so I say. Lets team up and go for the gold.. ya know that tag team title?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Casey Anomaly

[He pulls another cigarette out of his pocket and lights it as he looks at Casey and smirks.]

Well here is an idea for you. I am a rookie in this business. I just started a month ago but I have already seen enough to know we can not get anywhere alone so I say. Lets team up and go for the gold.. ya know that tag team title?
Casey Anomaly
[i]*he thinks for a minute then grins*

You know what, that doesn't sound like half bad of an idea, I mean I go t nothing going for me in singles right now so sure why the hell not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

You know what, that doesn't sound like half bad of an idea, I mean I go t nothing going for me in singles right now so sure why the hell not

[i]
[Travis grins cockily as he extends his hand and takes a puff of his cig.]

You are a smart guy, I have the perfect team name.. Smoky Nightmares...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:42 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
[i]*he shakes his hand with a smirk on his face*

Yet again, another good idea from you, I can tell this is gonna be a very beneficial partnership Mr. Jeffries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
*he chuckles*
*extends hand*

Casey Anomaly
[i]*He smirks*

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly

Casey Anomaly
[i]*he shakes his hand with a smirk on his face*

Yet again, another good idea from you, I can tell this is gonna be a very beneficial partnership Mr. Jeffries

[i]
[Travis smirks and bows cockily]

Why thank you. In just a matter of days we will have that gold.. count on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next