The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

Go down 
+14
EdgeLover2748
Ace
Cyrus T
Goblin
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
fuck
M
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Captain2
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 pm

-Ace walks outside and sees a fan-

Fan: Who the hell are you?

Ace: Are you talking to me?

Fan: Yeah, what are you going to do about it you are a low life superstar who hasnt even had his first match yet.

Ace: I might of not of had a match yet but that isnt stopping me from kicking your teeth in right now.

Fan: Try it...

Ace v. Fan

Ace throws a hard hay maker at the fan but misses his face and hits him in the shoulder
The fan backs runs foward and knees Ace in the stomach,
Ace then gets fustrated and STOs the fan to the ground and starts kicking him
Security rush out and seperate the two, after someone telling them the was a fight outside

-Ace heads down the hallway-
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Marik, do you have any new GFX prepared for the new thread, or are we gunna stick w/ what we have?

Blah.

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 Insani10

Anything else? I'm thinking I won't have time for the Bloodbath poster because I have other stuff to do... I'll do whatever other GFX you need, though.

Oh, and we need to talk. Like, planning and shizzle...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:36 pm

HARDCORE TV QUICK RESULTS THAT ARE SUPER CRAZY BECAUSE I'M BUSY

Promo: Scott Gone opens up the show in a Presidential PSA fashion in his office. He cut a promo on how much ratings had improved since he took leadership of the "B show" and said it's now the "B+ show". He also gave the matches for the night, Casey Anomaly vs Kevin Evans; Cyrus Black and Neville Ryan vs Jake Lyndon and Dan Maskell and Surge defending the TV Title against Tim Lucker. But, since it's "Hardcore" TV, Scott threw the time-limit out the window and instead made the match a hardcore falls count anywhere match!

Match 1: Casey Anomaly vs Kevin Evans
Good competitive opening match. Both men traded holds to start it off before getting into more of a "professional" wrestling match. Evans seemed to get the advantage for a while after he attacked Anomaly's legs for a good couple of minutes. Anomaly turned it around when Evans went for a top-rope Hurricanrana but Anomaly planted him with a Super-bomb for the 2 count! Anomaly controlled the rest of the match before ending it with the Sound of Madness at about 7 minutes.

Segment: Daniel Evans is seen pissed off backstage, shouting about what Surge has done with Cade Stafford and how everything seems to be spiraling out of control. He is then seen talking on the phone, presumably planning something out to impede Surge, Cyrus and Neville.

Match 2: Cyrus Black and Neville Ryan vs Dan Maskell and Jake Lyndon
A very star-studded match that was PPV quality. Everyone got a big pop out of the crowd, and Maskell and Lyndon got their usual heat in too. Cyrus wanted to start off with Maskell, but Maskell instead had Jake start off, and Cyrus let Neville. Neville controlled Jake for the most part after an exchange of holds before forcing him into the corner and going it it. Him and Cyrus then switched off, beating on Jake with tag moves before some moves of their own, then tagging the other one back in; rinse and repeat. Lyndon fought back for the most part, though, keeping Black and Ryan on their toes, before managing to reverse an attempt at a Spinebuster by Neville into a DDT! Jake tagged in Maskell, who went to work on Neville. Neville fought back, but couldn't seem to get the tag, as now the tables had turned. Maskell and Lyndon wore down Neville, until Maskell went for the Tramp Stamp, but Neville ducked and Maskell ran right into a boot over the ropes from Cyrus. Neville then tagged in Cyrus and Cyrus went to work on Maskell and Lyndon! That is, however, until the match escalated into a brawl, with Maskell and Cyrus going at it, as Neville and Jake fought on the outside. The match was eventually called a no-contest, as the ref lost control at the about 17 minutes.

Segment: Neville beat Jake into the back, as Jake tried to get away from the assault as Cyrus and Maskell were going at it in the ring. Finally, security and refs split them up.

Main Event - Match 3: TV Title: Surge (c) vs Tim Lucker - Hardcore match [no time limit, falls count anywhere]
Both men got a good pop for their entrance, as Surge is beloved by the fans, no matter his disposition, and the fans were happy to see the return of Tim Lucker. Surge, however, brought a surprise to the ring with him as Surge wheel'd a battered Cade Stafford down the ramp with him, in a cart also filled with weapons. He set Cade up at commentary, giving a few words of his own, as Stafford moaned. Surge and Tim then took some time before the match to fill the ring with weapons. Of course, once the bell rung, both men ran at each-other and went at it! Surge and Tim fought all over the ring before spilling out and onto the floor. The referee was just there to count the pinfall as Surge and Tim hit each-other with anything they could hold and stuff they even couldn't! All the while, Stafford was becoming less ludacris at this commentary post. It looked like Tim was about to put Surge away, as he set up a table in the corner and was going for a spear, but Surge instead turned Tim inside out with a Lariat. Surge the took everything he could - chairs, chains, kendo sticks, trash cans and threw them into the corner with the table, before catapulting Tim into it! Tim lying woozy in the corner as Surge ripped him out of it and hit him with a Package Psycho Driver for the 3, ending the match at a little over 15 minutes.

Segment: Surge got his Title and was about to shake hands with Lucker when Cade Stafford rushed the ring, and though hurt, still Spear'd Surge off his feet and into a ladder in the corner! Surge didn't let up, as he fought Stafford back. Surge seemed to be getting the better of Stafford, but out of nowhere, he was hit in the back by a steel chair...from Danny Evans! Evans then went for the Starstruck but Tim stepped in front of Surge and caught it! Surge then spear'd Danny out of the ring and began to beat on him there as Stafford attacked Tim. The all out brawl turned into a beating as Dan Maskell and Jake Lyndon rushed the ring, with Maskell and Evans beating up Surge as Lyndon and Stafford went at Tim. Surge and Tim seemed on the lossing end as they were getting beat up pretty bad, but Neville and Cyrus ran in to join the brawl! Soon, it seperated into Surge brawling with Maskell, Tim with Stafford, Neville with Danny and Cyrus with Lyndon. The brawls went everywhere, as Maskell and Surge brawled into the crowd, Cyrus beat Lyndon around the stage, Tim and Stafford flung eachother around in the ring and Danny and Neville brawling backstage. The show went off the air to the sight of the intense brawl.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 pm

After Hardcore TV and the massive brawl that ended the show, Cyrus Black is backstage as a trainer is working on an open wound on his forehead. Cyrus is sitting on a crate with the International Championship hanging from his crossed arms. A cameraman walks up and starts filming, as Cyrus looks up and speaks directly into the camera.

Cyrus Black: It seems the lines are clearly drawn here in EFNW, doesn't it? Call it an uprising, call it insurrection, call it an attempt by management to consolidate their power...in the end, what just happened tonight was the first of what I expect to be many conflicts in this game that Evans has put into motion. And make no mistake about it...everything that happens in EFNW as a result of this conflict, all the horrific and brutal skirmishes to come, the broken and bloodied carcasses left on the side of the Road will be on Evan's hands and conscience. He chose to make enemies out of Surge, Neville, Tim, and myself. He made the conscious decision to try and bury us for his sorry collection of pawns and peons. So it'll be his fault when my associates and I end up breaking those bastards as we continue to storm the gates of Evan's empire of delusions.

The trainers swabs Cyrus's open cut with iodine and puts a bandage on it. The trainer asks Cyrus if he is okay as Cyrus simply pushes him off.

Cyrus Black: Some would look at this wound and see it as a target. Those people would be fools, drunk on their own bravado and pride. This isn't the first time I've bled, and I'll be damned if this is the last. All that wounding me has accomplished is giving me more incentive to return the favor. Lyndon...Maskell...Evans...Stafford...has it dawned on you that your fates are now sealed in blood? Can you see your armageddon swiftly approaching as clearly as I can? Whether you can or not doesn't change the fact that soon and very soon that my associates and I are going to eviserate you, leaving you a gory mess that would normally be reserved for a Mel Gibson motion picture.

Cyrus touches the bandage on his head as he stands up and slings the International Title over his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: Oh, and one last thing...Maskell, Lyndon, don't think I've forgotten that you two shitheads were the ones who gave me this newest scar to add to all the others in my collection. Lyndon, if and when you grow the balls to cash in your rematch, I'll beat your sorry hide into liquefied beef just like I did when I took the International Title from you. As for you Maskell...well, let me put it this way. If by some miracle you managed to escape with your World Title after Neville and Surge beat the ever-loving hell out of you, you get to look forward to facing your old friend Cyrus Black again. And just like all the other times I've fought you, I'm going to take a few more years away from your would-be illustrious career. See you around...

Cyrus pushes the cameraman away as he heads down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Tim Lucker leaves his locker room after being worked on by medics, with a smile on his face. Although he lost his match tonight. As he shuts the door he carries in his left hand, the hand of a red bear. The face has an evil grin, a cigarette in it's mouth and on its black shirt reads "Hate Bears".
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Amy is walking around backstage

Lisa Lee and Tina Starr arrives

Jenny walks around

Amber is in her locker room

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Neville sits in the hallway, planning his next move

Shaun arrives at the arena
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus Black, having gotten stitched up after the brawl on Hardcore TV, walks up to Neville.

Cyrus Black: Hey, Neville.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:01 am

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus Black, having gotten stitched up after the brawl on Hardcore TV, walks up to Neville.

Neville waves to Cyrus

"That was an interesting match, shame it didn't end in a win though, I would have liked to have seen those two get added to my streak"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:03 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville waves to Cyrus

"That was an interesting match, shame it didn't end in a win though, I would have liked to have seen those two get added to my streak"

Cyrus Black: Well, I got something out of it.

Cyrus points to the bandage on his head.

Cyrus Black: Another scar to add to the collection. By the way...I appreciate you having my back out there tonight. You fought like a man, and I honestly respect that.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville waves to Cyrus

Cyrus Black: Another scar to add to the collection. By the way...I appreciate you having my back out there tonight. You fought like a man, and I honestly respect that.

"Yeah it was good of you to not go all bloodlusty and beat me down too just for the hell of it as I kind of expected it and I'm pleasantly surpised it didn't happen. That said, I always fight like a man, I just don't discount the value of a cut corner making that win easier"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:11 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville waves to Cyrus

"Yeah it was good of you to not go all bloodlusty and beat me down too just for the hell of it as I kind of expected it and I'm pleasantly surpised it didn't happen. That said, I always fight like a man, I just don't discount the value of a cut corner making that win easier"

Cyrus Black: Duly noted. At any rate, I will need to make sure that I return the favor of this scar on my head tenfold on Maskell and Lyndon. Well, Lyndon at least...since you and Surge have apparently got first dibs on Maskell.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 am

Captain2 wrote:

Amy walks past the guys and decides to push Cryus so that he falls on top of Neville
"O-M-G. boys please don't do that stuff in the hall way."

Andrew Gold walks up to Shaun along with Ted Streets
"Yo Shaun, ready to f uck s hit up!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:14 am

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy walks past the guys and decides to push Cryus so that he falls on top of Neville

Neville catches Cyrus so he doesn't fall over

"Amy. I'm impressed, I expected you to hide behind Evans the whole time we fought against him and avoid us"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Amy. I'm impressed, I expected you to hide behind Evans the whole time we fought against him and avoid us"

Cyrus looks at Amy as he gets back to his feet.

Cyrus Black: Hey, aren't you the hooker I spoke with the other day? You actually know this trashbag Red-Light Special, Neville?
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 am

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 Ash4
*Jamee arrives at the arena along with Jason. She grabs her bags and begins to walk toward's her locker room*
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:20 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Amy laughs "I expected you to say that, just like how I expect that once one of you finally makes it to the top of EFNW, that you'll drop the other. It's only a matter of time before one of you comes crawling to Evans Cabnit for help to get one widdle match even if it is against a jobber, as long as you just get to show your face on tv at least once a week."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:23 am

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Cyrus looks at Amy as he gets back to his feet.

Cyrus Black: Hey, aren't you the hooker I spoke with the other day? You actually know this trashbag Red-Light Special, Neville?

Neville smirks and nods

"Yeah she was my fiance for awhile but Evans booked us against each other in a match to teach her a lesson. She hasn't spoken to me since. It looks like she's taken Evan's side in that whole matter, probably a case of stockholm syndrome"

He shakes his head at Amy

"Really? you don't think that the combined skill of Cyrus, Surge and myself will last long enough to overthrow the cabinet?" he asks her before shaking his finger at her

"Is that what you think...or...is that what you hope? Thats the thread of hope you cling to because its the only chance you have"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am

Cyrus shoots Amy a confused look at her previous statement.

Cyrus Black: Silly ho...I'm already at the top of EFNW. In case you weren't paying attention, I'm the International Champion, and already I'm considered main event-caliber talent. Neville here? He's got himself a WORLD TITLE shot. Your argument is invalid...but what can you expect from a stupid little tramp?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 am

Amy gets in Cyrus face
"It's only a matter of time before you the title, and Neville, is nothing with you and Surge to back him up."
She backs up and gets in Neville's face
"Thanks for putting our business out there babe" She smirks as she puts her hand on his shoulder "So how's life with your new partner Cyrus?"

Amber see's Jamee and shakes her head.
"Oh no she's back again"
Back to top Go down
EdgeLover2748
Jobber
Jobber
EdgeLover2748

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 am

Amy gets in Cyrus face
"It's only a matter of time before you the title, and Neville, is nothing with you and Surge to back him up."
"Thanks for putting our business out there babe" She smirks as she puts her hand on his shoulder "So how's life with your new partner Cyrus?"

"Oh no she's back again"
Jamee: Damn right I'm back and just in time to save this suckish diva division too.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:38 am

Amy gets in Cyrus face

"Oh no she's back again"

Neville scowls at her before grinning as he thinks of a retort

"A g ay joke? really? Wouldn't that mean you're admitting you look like a man?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:41 am

Cyrus leans against the wall, watching Amy and Neville jaw-jack, not particularly interested.

OFF: Silly Cyrus...that's what I get for not paying attention.

Last edited by Cyrus T: He's BACK! on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 am

Captain2 wrote:

Amy gets in Cyrus face

"Oh no she's back again"

Neville scowls at her before grinning as he thinks of a retort

"A g ay joke? really? Wouldn't that mean you're admitting you look like a man?"

Cyrus taps Neville on the shoulder as Jamee walks up and starts jaw-jacking with Amy.

Cyrus Black: Hey, think we'll get a catfight out of this? Otherwise this is really going to be a waste of time.

OOC: Amber, they're different characters :p
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:50 am

Amy shakes her head
"Neville, please don't make me slap you and embarrass you in front of your friend."

Amber shakes her head at Jamee
"Whatever James. After bloodbath, I'll be going after the EFNW Vixen's champion, wither that be Kelly or my sister Amy, and there's nothing you can do about it, you'll probably just give up in one week, and drag your brother along with you, it's sad, I thought you were Copelands. I feel sorry for the bad name you're giving your daddy, face it, your mother already has enough bad names, lets not give her another one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next