The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

Go down 
+14
EdgeLover2748
Ace
Cyrus T
Goblin
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
fuck
M
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Captain2
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:24 am

Name: Yusuf Ali
Height: 6'4
Weight: 239 pounds
Gimmick: formerly known as Steven Younger from Detroit, Yusuf was travelling round the world at the age of 17 when he met a rich sheik in Bombay India, once in India Yusuf legally changed his name and become a symphasizer on his return to America he noticed people treated him differently and put it down to discrimination, since then Yusuf has grown to become a very bitter and angry man
Pic Base: Jinder Mahal
Entrance Music: The Offering" by Shaman's Harvest
Signature Moves:
Twisting Spinebuster
Rope Hung Stunner
Born and Raised(Gutwrench powerbomb)
Firemans Carry Gutbuster
Finishers:
Sands of Time(Leaping reverse STO)
S.U.B.R(From the second rope, Ali holds his opponent in a Fireman's carry and then drops off the rope, which sends his opponent into the top rope) (S.U.B.R stands for Stand up and be recognised)
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:46 am

Surge is in his locker room with his TV Title, contemplating what he should do for the next Surge TV.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Captain2 wrote:

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 Nevill10

Neville walks down the ramp and into the ring as his theme blares in the background, he grabs a microphone and looks around with a gigantic grin on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen. You have been witness to an incredible feat, in my short period here I've proven my ability and my resolve and even better I've shown the world exactly what I'm capable of and how I intend to main event the upcoming pay per view. You see, Neville Ryan is ratings, Neville is excitement incarnate and even more important... Neville is unstoppable" he says with a smirk

**Casey Anomaly's music blasts through out the arena and the fans go nuts. Casey Anomaly walks out with a smirk on his face and a skateboard in his hand and his mic in another. He puts the board down and sits on it and chuckles**
"You forgot a few things off of that list Neville. Neville is a pompous dick head. Neville never shuts up. Neville will always come in last place to Casey Anomaly... that last one is my favorite."
**he smirks as he continues on**
"Its my favorite one and its the most true of all of these because no matter what company we are in. No matter what belt we are fighting for, and no matter where we stand on the roster I always win and you know its true"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Casey Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville walks down the ramp and into the ring as his theme blares in the background, he grabs a microphone and looks around with a gigantic grin on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen. You have been witness to an incredible feat, in my short period here I've proven my ability and my resolve and even better I've shown the world exactly what I'm capable of and how I intend to main event the upcoming pay per view. You see, Neville Ryan is ratings, Neville is excitement incarnate and even more important... Neville is unstoppable" he says with a smirk

**Casey Anomaly's music blasts through out the arena and the fans go nuts. Casey Anomaly walks out with a smirk on his face and a skateboard in his hand and his mic in another. He puts the board down and sits on it and chuckles**
"You forgot a few things off of that list Neville. Neville is a pompous dick head. Neville never shuts up. Neville will always come in last place to Casey Anomaly... that last one is my favorite."
"Its my favorite one and its the most true of all of these because no matter what company we are in. No matter what belt we are fighting for, and no matter where we stand on the roster I always win and you know its true"

Neville shakes his head

"Casey, do you not have a TV? or rather I should ask, did you pawn your TV off so you could afford bus fare to get to work today? I've been on one of the largest winning streaks in this company's history and I've cemented my position in EFNW as a force to be reckoned with." he leans against the ropes and stares at Casey

"You can try to puff yourself up all you want and put on an air of legitimacy but it just all crumples away when I take a look at you and see you dressed in your salvation army private member's club wardrobe and sitting on your skateboard... you have heard of a suit and tie right?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Casey Punk wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville shakes his head

"Casey, do you not have a TV? or rather I should ask, did you pawn your TV off so you could afford bus fare to get to work today? I've been on one of the largest winning streaks in this company's history and I've cemented my position in EFNW as a force to be reckoned with." he leans against the ropes and stares at Casey

"You can try to puff yourself up all you want and put on an air of legitimacy but it just all crumples away when I take a look at you and see you dressed in your salvation army private member's club wardrobe and sitting on your skateboard... you have heard of a suit and tie right?"
Casey Anomaly
*Stands up looking a little agitated now*
Neville, does it make you a good wrestler to wear nice clothes? Do you think it matters where I buy my clothes from? No not at all. You are right when I was younger thats what my wardrobe was: all filled with used clothes brought from the salvation army down the street but it still didn't matter.
*he grins*
and what doesnt matter even more then that is the fact youre on a winning streak. Cause no matter where we meet on the long and winding road I always stop you dead in your tracks
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Dan Maskell is in the gym

The Chavs are looking for Daniel Evans
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 pm

OOC: Imma have a promo up tomorrow.. In the meantime, anyone up for an RP?

Surge is in his locker room, the whole thing a mess as he models it to his interests. He is currently in the process of putting up some pictures, especially those of him with close friends like Will Williams and Twista XL.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Daniel Evans is in his office, fielding offers to produce an EFNW video game. He looks agitated with many game designs, and throws everything onto the floor, obviously in a bad mood. He the receives a call on his cell phone.

Evans: "So, we're all set for you taking over Hardcore TV? Good, cause I ain't gonna let my investment go to waste, and your show better kick some **** eh."

Cade Stafford arrives in a pair of blue wrestling trunks and a white polo with the EFNW logo on it. He smirks at the crew as he strides past them, obviously thinking highly of himself.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Shade wrote:
Name: Yusuf Ali
Height: 6'4
Weight: 239 pounds
Gimmick: formerly known as Steven Younger from Detroit, Yusuf was travelling round the world at the age of 17 when he met a rich sheik in Bombay India, once in India Yusuf legally changed his name and become a symphasizer on his return to America he noticed people treated him differently and put it down to discrimination, since then Yusuf has grown to become a very bitter and angry man
Pic Base: Jinder Mahal
Entrance Music: The Offering" by Shaman's Harvest
Signature Moves:
Twisting Spinebuster
Rope Hung Stunner
Born and Raised(Gutwrench powerbomb)
Firemans Carry Gutbuster
Finishers:
Sands of Time(Leaping reverse STO)
S.U.B.R(From the second rope, Ali holds his opponent in a Fireman's carry and then drops off the rope, which sends his opponent into the top rope) (S.U.B.R stands for Stand up and be recognised)

was my app accepted?
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:17 am

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 A6e10410
Amy is backstage complaining to a crew worker

"I can't believe that little **** Kelly just attacked me after the match, then she has the nerve to challenge me for a Vixen's title match" She adjust the title over her shoulder

"ugh, does she not know who I am. I'm Amy thee EFNW Vixen's Champion, The queen of EFNW, the Baddest Vixen of them all, plus she doesn't want to mess with me, my good friend is Daniel Evans, the man who recently bought EFNW. Yeah she, along with everyone else should be careful when they try to mess with me"

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 7645e410
Just then Amber walks up an gets in Amy's face

"Sis, it doesn't matter who you're 'buddies' with, but of course we all know that's the only reason you're holding the Vixen's title is because of your very good friend." Amber smirks as she flips Amy's hair.

"See Amy sooner your later, your little friend will see how worthless you are, and then you'll lose the Vixen's title and then I'll become champ. wither I have to take it from you, or someone else."

Amber smiles as she walks off
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Harry Jones knocks on Kevin Irvine's door...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Dan Maskell is walking roumnd the hallway with his World Title on his shoulder

The Chavs are tagging up the gym

OT: RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Hazza wrote:

Kevin Irvine [Walks up behind Jones] What the hell do you want?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 pm

OOC: so, yeah, with March Break here, Imma be more active, and def' get that promo up. For now, RP?

Surge is in his locker room, continuing with the remodeling by getting a slushie machine installed that comes out from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:58 pm

OOC expect a promo from me soon
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:29 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "I want scum like you out of the company which I have made great. You are the thing which is killing EFNW, and I will not stand for it! Kevin, you have five seconds to pack your things up and get the fuck out of my company!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Imma do some stuff today. Also, Mesa, we need to talk...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 pm

The Chavs are looking for The GM
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "I want scum like you out of the company which I have made great. You are the thing which is killing EFNW, and I will not stand for it! Kevin, you have five seconds to pack your things up and get the fuck out of my company!"

Kevin Irvine [Checks his watch] Did I miss my chance? Because if I'm not mistaken, ask anyone in that arena, they want you gone, not me!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 pm

My pimps arrive.

OOC:Marik, where's Hardcore TV? And Dan, you're obviously accepted.

Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:22 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
My pimps arrive.

Get on Facebook. We need to talk first...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
My pimps arrive.

Thanks Mesa, I will cut a Yusuf Promo later
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 am

Neville walks to the gym and begins preparing for tonight
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:42 am

[The Crowd look on as they hear music they have never heard before play, after a few seconds a man walks onto the stage wearing Dark Black Trousers and a Dark Shirt, as The man walks down to the ring he is handed a microphone]

Man: allow me to introduce myself, my Name is Yusuf Ali and I am here in EFNW to make my name, you people have prejudiced me all my life but now times have changed and you people will worship me like a god.

[Crowd boo]

Yusuf: Boo me all you want now but soon all of you will be chanting my name over and over again like the pathetic, shallow, Gutless Cowards you are (crowd boo loudly), but as for now I am issuing a open challenge to anyone in EFNW to face me for my debut, so if you got the guts step up.

[Yusuf smirks as nothing happens]

Yusuf: see what I mean people recognise the fact that I am greatness in the making and that they are totally inept which is why-------

[TBC by someone who wants to cut him off]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 am

OOC: Is anybody still in contact with Judgement from the WWE U? It would be awesome if he new were the new thread is located.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next