» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 pm

The lights in the EFNW arena cut off as the crowd in attendance is left wondering just what exactly is going on. The audience members mutter amongst themselves as a video plays on the Tron. The crowds watches as the video shows images of a well-traveled dirt road, seemingly abandoned for a good long time. Thunder echoes over the horizon as rain starts to fall. The dirt road starts to turn into mud as a hooded figure walks on screen, his back turned to the crowd as his black leather boots sink ever so slightly into the muck. Some of the crowd members start to clamor...until they see the figure in black sling a Singapore cane over his shoulder. The crowd pops loudly...and they get even louder as the familiar bass riff of Brocas Helm starts to blare...

There's not an ass in a seat as everyone stands and cheers as The Exile, Cyrus Black, makes his return to wrestling as he steps out from behind the curtain. Cyrus, the same smirk on his face that he had when he was running rampant in various other promotions several months past, nods slightly in acknowledging the fans as he walks deliberately to the ring, wearing a hooded, sleeveless trenchcoat over an old Cyrus Black T-Shirt (which is still better than yours even though an image right now isn't available). Cyrus steps between the ropes and stands in the center of the ring, almost looking like it was a homecoming for him. As the music dies down, the crowd chants "Cyrus Black!" while Cyrus stands there silently, soaking in the adulation. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Cyrus begins to speak into the microphone in his hand.

Cyrus Black: It seems you all missed me!

The crowd pops at this as another "Cyrus Black" chant starts. Cyrus waits for it to die down as he continues.

Cyrus Black: Yes, don't adjust your glasses or your television dishes. What you're seeing is reality. After walking away from wrestling for close to four months, The Exile has returned. Cyrus Black is back, and he's here in EFNW!

The audience roars as Cyrus chuckles, amused at the response.

Cyrus Black: Yeah, yeah, settle down. All right, at this point I have to explain why I left in the first place. It wasn't that I stopped loving wrestling, oh no. I still love this business, and I've never stopped taking great joy in competing against the finest wrestlers in the world and humbling them like only I can. The reason I left is due to getting a foul taste in my mouth from my previous employers. You see, my home promotion, a federation that I helped bring to prominence, got into an altercation with another federation, one that I was taking by storm. Words were exchanged, men with easily bruised egos were offended, and in certain ways I ended up in the middle of it. Now while I enjoy chaos and disorder as much as the next guy, I don't care much for chaos that I didn't cause. So when "it" happened, I stepped away. But hearing about the exploits of both my gravest enemies and the closest things to friends that I had, I started to get that old itch again...and no, I'm not referring to the one Neville Ryan got from dating that one cheap trick back in the day. I decided to return, and make EFNW my new home.

Cyrus pauses for a moment as the crowd chants "E-F-N-Dub!" loudly.

Cyrus Black: In my home promotion, I helped bring the company and its competitors to national attention. In my second promotion, I tore through the roster to prove that Cyrus Black was indeed the best wrestler in the world. Now, in EFNW, what shall my first target be? Perhaps I go after a champion and former rival of mine in Dan Maskell. Or perhaps I fight once more with Surge, quite possibly the most brutal man I've ever faced? Or perhaps my target will be Neville Ryan, or my old student Casey Anomaly? Or maybe I go on and find someone brand new to completely and utterly piss off before I break him like so many others? The choices are many, but in the end the result is going to be the same. I will tear through anything and anyone I have to in order to prove that Cyrus Black is the measuring stick of professional wrestling...the man all others are compared against. So I hope you people save your ticket stubs and took lots of pictures, because you'll want to preserve this moment for posterity. Because this is the night that you'll tell your grandchildren about...the night that Cyrus Black arrived in EFNW and began his march towards glory, towards immortality...and towards the World Championship.

Another "Cyrus Black" chant starts up as Cyrus gets a maniacal look on his face.

Cyrus Black: So now the onus is on my new roster mates. Boys, it's a proven fact that I will tear through you unless you grow the stones and gain the resolve to strike back at me. Understand when I tell you that I will come after you if you become an obstacle in my path. If you want any chance of surviving and possibly overcoming me...well, at the very least, if you want the chance to try instead of simply being crushed like roaches...then I wholeheartedly encourage you to not get too comfortable with your current positions on the EFNW roster. As far as I'm concerned, EFNW is officially my next conquest and all of you are simply roadblocks that I'll break through with ease. Do me a favor, though...try not to make it easy on me. Give me a true fight! Make me earn it! Make yourself so damned difficult to overcome that I'll have no choice but to haunt you! An easy victory, while a victory, leaves a man like me less than satisfied. The gauntlet has been cast...which one of you will have the guts and the bravado to pick it up? Trust me, I won't be too hard to find. See you on the Long and Winding Road.

Cyrus drops the mic as the crowd chants his name again. He slides out of the ring and heads up the ramp, nodding once before putting his hood up and heading backstage

OFF: Been a while since I've done one of those. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 pm

OFF Still fucking amazing Cy, haven't stopped a beat
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Neville grinds his teeth as he watches Cyrus's return from his locker room

"That ****.... make fun of me will he? I'll show him" he says as he looks in his closet and pulls out an old T-Shirt, pulling it over his head and smoothing out the wrinkles with his hands

"Excellent" he says, looking at himself in the mirror

OOC: Epic job Cy cheers
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Evans and Stafford are chillin' like villians in Evans' locker room, going over how to screw Surge over and bring all the titles over to their faction. Evans then receives a phone call from an unknown entity.

Evans: "So then you're all for the job? Sick brother. We had quite a history when Cade and I first started, and you treated us well. Plus, it feels great to help out an old friend who did so much for me. Alright man, see you tomorrow, on fuckiing Hardcore TV."

Evans nods at Stafford and says two short words.

Evans: "He's in."

OOC: Dammit Cyrus! Just when I had the show all planned out in my head, I have to adjust to having another one of you awesomo rp'ers. But in all seriousness, sick to have you back Cy. Maybe now Marik will be in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Evans and Stafford are chillin' like villians in Evans' locker room, going over how to screw Surge over and bring all the titles over to their faction. Evans then receives a phone call from an unknown entity.

Evans: "So then you're all for the job? Sick brother. We had quite a history when Cade and I first started, and you treated us well. Plus, it feels great to help out an old friend who did so much for me. Alright man, see you tomorrow, on fuckiing Hardcore TV."

OOC: Dammit Cyrus! Just when I had the show all planned out in my head, I have to adjust to having another one of you awesomo rp'ers. But in all seriousness, sick to have you back Cy. Maybe now Marik will be in a better mood.

OFF: Glad to be back, Mesa. And just like Charlie Sheen, EFNW is going to be simply winning...DUH!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

OOC: Totally get on Facebook or something...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Cyrus Black is backstage, going through a printout of the roster and scribbling on the pages
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Cyrus T: Is He Alive? wrote:
Cyrus Black is backstage, going through a printout of the roster and scribbling on the pages

Shaun Moriarty notices Cyrus and begins walking in his direction, Unblinkingly staring as he gets closer

"How strange, I didn't expect to see you around"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Captain2 wrote:

Shaun Moriarty notices Cyrus and begins walking in his direction, Unblinkingly staring as he gets closer

Cyrus looked at the stranger before looking at the roster sheet.

Cyrus Black: Let's see here...Moriarty, I presume? Interesting surname.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Captain2 wrote:

He grins

"Like it? Its not my real name. I just told them it was when I joined" he says chuckling as he leans against the wall

"Sure, the checks bounce but I have a locker room, what more could I want?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

He grins

"Like it? Its not my real name. I just told them it was when I joined" he says chuckling as he leans against the wall

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: You must be new. Let me offer you some advice if I may. If you're going to use an alias, you'll want to go full tilt on the identity. Driver's license, Social Security card, passport, the works. That way you get the locker room and the check...or so I've heard.

Cyrus looks left and right suspiciously before turning back to Shaun.

Cyrus Black: So, Moriarty, are you simply a fan of Doyle's or is there some other reason to take on the name of Sherlock Holmes's greatest nemesis?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

He grins

Cyrus smirks.

Cyrus Black: You must be new. Let me offer you some advice if I may. If you're going to use an alias, you'll want to go full tilt on the identity. Driver's license, Social Security card, passport, the works. That way you get the locker room and the check...or so I've heard.

Cyrus Black: So, Moriarty, are you simply a fan of Doyle's or is there some other reason to take on the name of Sherlock Holmes's greatest nemesis?

Shaun nods

"I'm a fan of breaking expectations, taking note of what everyone wants you to do, building it up and then..." he smashes his hand against the wall

"Breaking those expectations into pieces and leaving them wondering what the hell happened. Just like Moriarty, to hear anyone speak of him you'd expect him to be Holme's greatest enemy, the most dangerous challenge yet, master of a criminal empire that operates in the shadows and behind puppets... what does he do when he runs into Holmes? tackles him off the falls. Holmes didn't even see that move coming"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

He grins

Cyrus smirks.

Shaun nods

"I'm a fan of breaking expectations, seeing what everyone wants you to do, building it up and then..." he smashes his hand against the wall

"Breaking those expectations into pieces and leaving them wondering what the hell happened. Just like Moriarty, to hear anyone speak of him you'd expect him to be Holme's greatest enemy, the most dangerous challenge yet, master of a criminal empire... what does he do when he runs into Holmes? tackles him off the falls. Holmes didn't even see that move coming"

Cyrus Black: Ah, I see. Interesting. One who wishes to shatter expectations...should make for interesting TV. Out of curiosity, what have you heard about me?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

He grins

Cyrus smirks.

Shaun nods

"I'm a fan of breaking expectations, seeing what everyone wants you to do, building it up and then..." he smashes his hand against the wall

"Breaking those expectations into pieces and leaving them wondering what the hell happened. Just like Moriarty, to hear anyone speak of him you'd expect him to be Holme's greatest enemy, the most dangerous challenge yet, master of a criminal empire... what does he do when he runs into Holmes? tackles him off the falls. Holmes didn't even see that move coming"

Cyrus Black: Ah, I see. Interesting. One who wishes to shatter expectations...should make for interesting TV. Out of curiosity, what have you heard about me?

"Heard? Nothing, I don't talk to people around here generally, I watched a lot of stuff with you in it before coming here though. I'm familiar with how you work"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:43 pm

In case you didn't see it...BAM!

Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

He grins

Cyrus smirks.

Shaun nods

"Heard? Nothing, I don't talk to people around here generally, I watched a lot of stuff with you in it before coming here though. I'm familiar with how you work"

Cyrus Black: Are you now?

Cyrus tilts his head slightly

Cyrus Black: There's only so much you can learn from observation. Sometimes, to truly understand something, you've got to get up close and actually engage that something. At least, that's what I believe. It's hard to push someone's buttons if you don't learn what those buttons are.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

He grins

Cyrus smirks.

Shaun nods

Cyrus Black: Are you now?

Cyrus tilts his head slightly

Cyrus Black: There's only so much you can learn from observation. Sometimes, to truly understand something, you've got to get up close and actually engage that something. At least, that's what I believe. It's hard to push someone's buttons if you don't learn what those buttons are.

Shaun shrugs

"Observation works for me, I base my entire knowledge of how to act on how I've seen others act towards each other in hopes of not drawing attention to myself. See that guy?" Shaun says pointing to a man carrying a case through the backstage area

"I don't like his mustache, I have a really, really strong urge to go tear it off his face and make his wife or girlfriend eat it but I've watched and read about how people act in public and I know I'm supposed to ignore that impulse" he says as he silently stares at the man for a moment longer before smirking

"Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 am

Cyrus shakes his head and chuckles as he looks at Shaun.

Cyrus Black: Sure, you can mimic and learn how to act based on observation alone. But what's the point? You take the course of action you think is right based solely on perception. But why take that path? Why not take another path? Why not go run up there and rip that mustache off and feed it to his significant other? Simply parrotting the actions of the norm doesn't allow you to understand the consequences of the actions taken or not taken. At least, that's how I see it. For my part, I fully understand and comprehend the ramifications of my actions, both the subtle and the horrifying. And because I know what the consequences are and are prepared to face them, I can do things that others would be incapable of even considering. Then again, I could be wrong and just another sadist looking to pass himself off as a philosopher. Truth is, I could care less.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 am

Cyrus Black: Sure, you can mimic and learn how to act based on observation alone. But what's the point? You take the course of action you think is right based solely on perception. But why take that path? Why not take another path? Why not go run up there and rip that mustache off and feed it to his significant other? Simply parrotting the actions of the norm doesn't allow you to understand the consequences of the actions taken or not taken. At least, that's how I see it. For my part, I fully understand and comprehend the ramifications of my actions, both the subtle and the horrifying. And because I know what the consequences are and are prepared to face them, I can do things that others would be incapable of even considering. Then again, I could be wrong and just another sadist looking to pass himself off as a philosopher. Truth is, I could care less.

"Well If I simply did whatever my brain told me to do then it would be so much less fun, the shocking and unexpected would become mundane and routine. The only way to unnerve people then would be to act normal and that would be boring. I have to show restraint my my chaos and treat it like chocolate, you taste it the odd time and its all the sweeter for its rarity" he says before standing up straight and cracking his neck

"I'll see you around Cyrus, weither thats a good thing or not will be impossible to predict"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 am

Captain2 wrote:

"Well If I simply did whatever my brain told me to do then it would be so much less fun, the shocking and unexpected would become mundane and routine. The only way to unnerve people then would be to act normal and that would be boring. I have to show restraint my my chaos and treat it like chocolate, you taste it the odd time and its all the sweeter for its rarity" he says before standing up straight and cracking his neck

"I'll see you around Cyrus, weither thats a good thing or not will be impossible to predict"

Cyrus nods as Shaun walks away.

Cyrus Black: Things are looking to get very interesting around here. Unpredictability breeds discord...yeah, very interesting.

Cyrus starts walking off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:17 am

Amy walks around the arena as she talks trash to the crew workers telling them how lame they are and how cool she is.

Amber is backstage stretching

Lisa Lee and Tina Star are outside chillin with fans

Jenny arrives

Andrew Gold walks around backstage

Ted Streets arrives
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 am

[The Crowd boo as Dan Maskell's music plays, as Dan walks onto the stage with his World Championship around his waist the boos increase, Dan then walks down to the ring and snatches a microphone, after Dan has grabbed the microphone he sits down on the steps]

Dan: Here I am Your World Champion, The Count Of Monte Cristo, The Heretic and I am Britain's Greatest Wrestler, but what I am out here for other then to boast or brag about myself and that reason is I was sitting in the back earlier and I heard two fan boys going on about someone in the ring who was cutting a good promo, so being interested now I turned on a monitor and to be honest I was dismayed with who it was as I sort of remember this dude as a jobber/journeyman who by the way has never beaten me in a match(Thanks for that Quote Chris Jericho).

'The Crowd boo Dan's comments as you know they like hate him yet love him'

Dan: so yeah call him your second coming, call him your hero but He has never beaten me in a match and never will, however there is someone on this roster I have never beaten either and I would like Daniel Evans to make this match as it is important to me to get this win, by booking me Dan Maskell against none other then a man who I have a ton of history with in Jake Lyndon, So Daniel what is your answer to this come out now please.

[Dan waits for Daniel Evans or someone else to come out]

TBC
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 am

OOC: BTW because my Maskell tron will probably be gone this week imma have to get new music, I will let you know when I get something
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 am

(Classicaly Phemenional arrive at the arena, they are wearing their shirts and jeans. They are going to cut a promo later.)
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 am

[Harry Jones makes his entrance, which I am too lazy to go into depth about...]

Harry Jones:
“I have been overlooked in EFNW for too long! As I walk through the corridor, I look at pathetic scum such as Surge, Neville Ryan and people along those lines, and then I wonder what went wrong. EFNW has gone from the legendary Cameron Worley, Scar, Judgement, Chris Remington, Scarab but now, we are all subdued to this ****! I will not stand for it any longer! You can boo me all you want, but deep down at the bottom of your hearts you know I am correct when I say that EFNW is nothing! The management sucks, the 'Superstars' suck…and the EFNW Universe sucks! You have all been demoralised to cheer for second rate jobbers, while I sit out on the sidelines! The EFNW Universe used to voice their own opinion, but you have all fallen into Daniel Evans’ trap. From this day forward, I will be your main event! I will be ‘the man’! I will return to my hypothetical throne of being EFNW’s greatest wrestler in history...and there is not a damn thing anybody can do about it! Kevin Irvine, you walk around like are a renowned wrestler here in EFNW, but the word on the street is that your career is on it's last legs. It is not that you cannot wrestle any more, oh no, it is just that nobody wants to see you wrestle, am I right?"

[The EFNW Universe all boo Harry Jones in unison, except for a few fans who bow down to the flow of pure energy that spreads as he talks on the microphone. Harry's eye brows raise quizzically as a small 'HKO' chant choruses in the tiers.]

"Kevin Irvine, I am coming for you! This rivalry dates back to early last year, when you stoll my victory in a match for the Extreme Heavyweight Championship! I don't forget things like that, Irvine. It is time I take out the trash, and put an end to the career of the most overrated champion in the history of this business! Irvine...I will see you in the future! [Harry's theme music plays for a split second, before cutting out] Ladies and Gentlemen…The Age of Extreme…is upon us…”

[Harry Jones drops the microphone and raises an arm in the centre of the ring, sucking up a great deal of heat from the EFNW Universe.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next