The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter

Go down 
+4
Sam
JD
Jericho
Harold
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter Empty
PostSubject: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:58 pm

GOTTA READ THESE! A BUNCH ARE HILARIOUS!

Tweets from TNA fans lashing out against TNA president Dixie Carter:

cherberrie: @tnadixie I caught the last five minute of your programming and it blows.. It is terrible… You will never be WWE. stop trying to be!

canadianbulldog: Dear @TNADixie – Nice “Surprise”. Maybe next time you can surprise us with a wrestling promotion that doesn’t absolutely f***ing suck.

JAVincen: @TNAwrestling @TNADixie Wow…The big surprise ending is a rip off of WWE’s Undertaker promo for Sting…. Disappointing……

trtx84: Oh lord. Really @TNADixie? We’re just gonna straight up copy WWE wholesale now? Embarrassing… #3311

TweepzMostLuvd: @TNADixie anything to keep them away from #1 huh? That’s why this cpmpany will go down. What a let down.

jakeblckmn: @TNADixie could you please be more original, 3-3-11 really? and you wonder why your company sucks and is in the gutter, get new writers

WrestleWrestle: Y’know @TNADixie , if you’re that driven to flush money down the toilet, you could just send it to me and save everyone a lot of pain.

MrGamer2558 : @TNADixie a mock video of WWE’s 2-21-11 for Sting is your big surprise? you’re kidding? this is a f***ing joke right?

thedylan2296: @tnadixie tna is officially dead… dixie… why? at victory have someone squash sting very quick… i wont care as long as sting looses

PocketVolcano: @TNADixie Seriously, just close up the company. Your talent is severely underpaid (esp the women) and you keep rehashing WCW stuff. Stop.

AreYouHie: @TNADixie when can i take over creative control of TNA? im pretty sure i’d bring in more viewers with much better “surprises”

bookerg: Only 1/2 an hour to go till @TNAwrestling & @tnadixie disappoint me with another overhyped “shocking surprise”! Who-hoo!

Lamou420: @TNADixie enough with the surprises already. We all know you can’t deliver. Every time #tna announce a “big surprise” it’s a let down.

Morris272: Sting in WWE would of been great in TNA its boring and predictable.

CdnOtakuGamer: Actually, the big surprise is that @TNADixie brought a big cake for everyone… But Matt Hardy ate it all backstage.

GrappleKingdom: Dear @TNADixie and @TNAwrestling – see how @WWE announced Sin Cara? THAT is how you make an impact in the wrestling world.

xthegunshow: @TNADixie Oh wow Sting vs Jeff Hardy…you really know how to keep those viewing figures down.

EmJayEch: The WWE is horrible & they lost me as a fan years ago, TNA is my CHOICE but TNA has opportunity and they BLOW IT BIG TIME. F-THIS @tnadixie

NotTripleH: Are we sure that TNA has the real Sting backstage, or the NWO Sting? Because I doubt @TNADixie knows the difference. #VintageDixie.

xthegunshow: @TNADixie No one gives a f*** that Sting is at tonights Impact Taping, people want him in WWE. You use him horribly.

XDustinEFLX: @TNADixie: Instead of paying your wrestlers more,you’re wasting more money on a second Jersey Shore ‘star’? Are you stupid?

gersfan22331: @TNADixie wow dixie the big suprise was sting wow the old man chose to stay with the 5TH rate trash that is tna

awesome_since88: @TNADixie OMG I wonder who 3-3-11 is??? This is going to change pro wrestling forever!! If I can only control myself for a whole week #TNA

EdgeUniversity: @TNADIxie so…your huge surprise for Impact was that you can copy a promo video that @WWE has been doing for the past month? GREAT JOB!

james_donald: YAY FOR COPYING WWE!!!! f*** you you dumbass bitch @TNADixie.

bookerg: I’M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH TNA. Don’t say “SHOCKING SURPRISE” and not deliver. @TNAwrestling and @tnadixie. You just lost a viewer. FU.

Joerrd: @TNADixie LOL. That little 3-3-11 promo? That’s the reason nobody takes your bingo hall company seriously.

The_Kliq_Army: @TNADixie so #TNA just basically stole the #WWE #Taker22111 promo lame

divalover159: @TNADixie learn to be original and never EVER copycat. if you want to be taken very seriously and not as a joke that you just made yourselfs tonight. learn to be original or your nothing more but a joke. just saying.

wmkrow: wow, @tnadixie, good job ripping off WWE and their 2-21-11 bit. Same font and everything.

Relentless_J: Lmfaoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! TNA really copied WWE by making a 3-3-11 video??? @TNADixie can’t use ORIGINALITY!?!?!?

JeebusOMalley: @TNADixie Seriously? Not even gonna pretend to have an original thought huh? Unbelievable. Impact is garbage.

PhantomLordNYC: @TNADixie Jesus Christ can’t you people come up with anything original at all???

DarkMatchRaslin: @TNADixie we liked the Sting promo the first time we saw it…when it was for Undertaker in WWE a month ago…seriously, even the numbers?

J712v2: A mock 2/21/11 video? Really TNA? Really? Dear Spike: Take TNA off TV, and put ROH on instead!

1ISchmo: Wow. Creative means being creative, not copying something from another show. The **** beyond. @TNADixie, enjoy the final year.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

HAHAHAAHAHA!!! I'm gonna post one on her wall.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Hazza wrote:
HAHAHAAHAHA!!! I'm gonna post one on her wall.

Hey, wanna raincheck tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 am

Hahahahahahahahahaha....

One of them got their tweets wrong, Sting is under contract with WWE and is yet to debut sooooo....

But they're still funny!!!! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:15 am

The Corre's King Del Rio wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha....

One of them got their tweets wrong, Sting is under contract with WWE and is yet to debut sooooo....

But they're still funny!!!! Razz lol!

Sting isn't under contract with WWE. Spoiler alert, he just resigned with TNA! Put two and two together
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Imao @WrestleWrestle
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 am

That's the icing on the cake with the cream and cherry on top
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 pm

If it hadn't been hyped as a big suprise, the 3-3-11 vid would've been PERFECT! But yeah, pretty big fail for TNA. We oughta spam 'em enough where they take a look at half-decent booking tbh.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:50 am

Lol, some of these are really good.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Ethan need to make a Twitter.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 pm

I try oh so hard for TNA yet they constantly rape me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter   Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter Empty

Back to top Go down

Hilarious Tweets @ Dixie Carter
Page 1 of 1