The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
NXT Season 5? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
NXT Season 5? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
NXT Season 5? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
NXT Season 5? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
NXT Season 5? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
NXT Season 5? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
NXT Season 5? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
NXT Season 5? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
NXT Season 5? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
NXT Season 5? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NXT Season 5?

Go down 
+4
JD
Michael
Karl
LegendOfCasey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 am

I know they are doing tough enough in a few months but do think they will do a season 5 of NXT?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 am

I read somewhere that they are thinking of doing Legends paired with their kids for Season 5. So it would be like Brett DiBiase/Ted DiBiase sr., Richie Steamboat/Ricky Steamboat etc.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 am

кαяℓ (fσυи∂єя σf тωιѕв) wrote:
I read somewhere that they are thinking of doing Legends paired with their kids for Season 5. So it would be like Brett DiBiase/Ted DiBiase sr., Richie Steamboat/Ricky Steamboat etc.
Hear that aswell, wou;d be quite good to see some legends showing their kids.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:58 am

Michael (AWESOMEness) wrote:
кαяℓ (fσυи∂єя σf тωιѕв) wrote:
Hear that aswell, wou;d be quite good to see some legends showing their kids.
Yeah I remember reading some where that WWE was going to do a season 5 and have their top talent from FCW be a part of it
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 pm

or maybe have a redemption season because Lucky Cannon (NXT Season 2 looser) recently won the FCW championship and look at the list of all the former champions

FLORIDA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
CHAMPION: LUCKY CANNON
DEFEATED: BO ROTUNDO
DATE: FEBRUARY 3, 2011

Former Champions
2/3/11 - 2/3/11: Bo Rotundo
7/22/10 - 2/3/11: Mason Ryan
3/18/10 - 7/22/10: Alex Riley
9/24/09 - 3/18/10: Justin Gabriel
8/13/09 - 9/24/09: Heath Slater
6/11/09 - 8/13/09: Tyler Reks
3/19/09 - 6/11/09: Drew McIntyre
2/26/09 - 3/19/09: Michael McGillicutty
12/11/08 - 2/26/09: Eric Escobar
9/18/08 - 12/11/08: Sheamus
2/15/08 - 9/18/08: Jack Swagger

eventually all of these men bacame a part of WWE (except Bo Rotunda Husky Harris' little brother)
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 pm

I thought Though Enough was going to replace NXT...
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:00 am

Would their be enough peeps to have legends paired with their kids? If they were going to do that then I would have thought that they would have kept Husky Harris for this season (his Daddy is IRS).
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 am

Newsid wrote:
Would their be enough peeps to have legends paired with their kids? If they were going to do that then I would have thought that they would have kept Husky Harris for this season (his Daddy is IRS).

Isn't Bo Rotunda his son too?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 am

Honestly, NXT has run its course in my opinion, especially with Tough Enough coming to TV. The show was good in its first seasons, but this Season 4 you could tell they were running out of people in the talent pool who were ready to come to TV. I think WWE should focus on Tough Enough for now and leave this dying internet show alone.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Honestly, NXT has run its course in my opinion, especially with Tough Enough coming to TV. The show was good in its first seasons, but this Season 4 you could tell they were running out of people in the talent pool who were ready to come to TV. I think WWE should focus on Tough Enough for now and leave this dying internet show alone.

The reason being they picked the wrong people to be apart of season 4. Apart from Brodus Clay and possibly Byron Saxton, the others aren't worthy of a spot on the show. Especially when there is Seth Rollins, Richie Steamboat, Brett DiBiase, Peter Orlov, Tito Colon and Xavier Woods waiting in the wings over at FCW.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 pm

I still think NXT is just a waist of time... did the winner get announced last night er something?
Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Newsid wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

The reason being they picked the wrong people to be apart of season 4. Apart from Brodus Clay and possibly Byron Saxton, the others aren't worthy of a spot on the show. Especially when there is Seth Rollins, Richie Steamboat, Brett DiBiase, Peter Orlov, Tito Colon and Xavier Woods waiting in the wings over at FCW.
Saving them for Tough Enough maybe?

[era of awesome][SP] wrote:
I still think NXT is just a waist of time... did the winner get announced last night er something?
No, instead of their usual three-man finale, they eliminated one guy. So the two left and Brodus Clay and Johnny Curtis.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

No, instead of their usual three-man finale, they eliminated one guy. So the two left and Brodus Clay and Johnny Curtis.

Really? Haven't really followed the season much but never expected Curtis to get to the final. Brodus Clay was obvious though.
Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Newsid wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Really? Haven't really followed the season much but never expected Curtis to get to the final. Brodus Clay was obvious though.
Yep, they eliminated Derrick Bateman on Tuesday. I'm glad, Clay and Curtis were the best IMO.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:25 pm

No, instead of their usual three-man finale, they eliminated one guy. So the two left and Brodus Clay and Johnny Curtis.[/quote]

Oh, thats dumb...
Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 pm

I don't see why.

I mean, it was difficult enough for them to fill up an hour with three guys. Now that they have two, the show is going to be filled with Raw recaps, merchandise promotions, and idiotic challenges.

Plus, with three guys, it was more of a surprise, because with two left, you know it's 50/50 chance.
Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am

Johnny Curtis won NXT Season 4, and they didn't announce the pairings of rookies and pros fro Sesaon 5 on the NXT Season 4 Finale like they've done in the past, nor have they said NXT was cancelled. So idk.. And Bill DeMott and Trish Stratus have been announced to be Trainers in NXT Tough Enough along with Stone Cold Steve Austin and Booker T.
Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 am

King LeBron James wrote:
Johnny Curtis won NXT Season 4, and they didn't announce the pairings of rookies and pros fro Sesaon 5 on the NXT Season 4 Finale like they've done in the past, nor have they said NXT was cancelled. So idk.. And Bill DeMott and Trish Stratus have been announced to be Trainers in NXT Tough Enough along with Stone Cold Steve Austin and Booker T.
They didn't announce the rookies, but they did say season five begins Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am

Jarrett wrote:
King LeBron James wrote:
They didn't announce the rookies, but they did say season five begins Tuesday.
Ooooo.. I didn't catch that.. I only watched it on the Internet because I wanted Brodus to win, which he didn't, and to see the pairings to see if Bo Rotundo, Brett DiBiase, Xavier Woods, Jackson Andrews, or someone else I knew got a shot at Season 5.

But you must admit, NXT has been an absolute downfall since moving from SyFy Network Television, to the internet at WWE.com.

Oooooooooooo!!!!!! I just thought of a poll:
What was the best host for NXT?
- SyFy (Seasons 1-3)
- WWE.com (Seasons 3-5)

NXT Season 3 began on SyFy, and then ending at WWE.com.. That's why I listed 3 twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NXT Season 5? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 5?   NXT Season 5? Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT Season 5?
Page 1 of 1