The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

USA Wrestling Company

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What videos should be used?
Normal titantron
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Titantron/Minitron
USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I Don't Care
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Wrestling Company   USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

A camera shows Todd Grisham standing in front of a moniter.

Todd: Welcome everyone, tonight, is the night of Extreme! This is the first ever USA Wrestling Pay-Per-View, Extreme Rules, where every match is Extreme!We have a great line-up so first up, we have our Womens Championship I Quit Match. This is the leadup!

*A video plays of Brie Bella winning the Womens Championship, then of Maryse winning the number one contenders match*

Todd: That should be a great match. Up next, we have the USA Wrestling Tag Team Championship match between The Motor City Machine Guns and 2 members of the Corre, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater!

*A video plays of MCMG winning the titles, then of the Corre's match losses, leading up to winning the number one contenders match*

Todd: An Extreme Rules match for the Tag Team Championship. After that, we have our 2 out of 3 falls match, between Jeff and Matt Hardy.

*A video plays of Matt costing Jeff a gauntlet spot, then of their Falls Count Anywhere Match, then of Jeff challenging Matt*

Todd: After that match, our Intercontinental Championship Steel Cage match comes. R-Truth vs. Daniel Bryan for the championship.

*A video plays, highlighting the tournament, Daniel Bryan winning, then R-Truth becoming number 1 contender*

Todd: And finally, the 10 Man Gauntlet Match for the USA Wrestling Championship. 10 men, one title. Who will win?

*A video plays of everyone qualifying, then of Shane McMahon announcing the last 2 men will be in a ladder match*

Todd: Thank you for watching. Stay tuned, because next, is Extreme Rules!

OFF: I litteraly finished typing this JUST NOW! 25 minutes until the PPV
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: USA Wrestling Company   USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 pm

The pyro goes off for the Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View! The camera gets a shot of the fans, holding various signs such as "AWESOME Nexus!" and "USA's Prime Wrestling Show!" The camera gets a shot of all the announcers before settling on Michael Cole and Booker T.

Cole: Welcome one, welcome ALL to the most extreme PAy-Per-View of the year: Extreme Rules! I'm Michael Cole here woth the biggest announcing team in wrestling history! Me, along with 7 other men, will be calling these matches for you!

Booker: Tonight is a night full of extreme! All of the matches tonight are extreme! We have Steel Cages, Gauntlets, Two Out of Threes, and anything extreme you can think of!

Lawler: First, for the Womens Championship, Brie Bella defend against Maryse in a grueling I Quit Match!

JR: After that, The Motor City Machine Guns defend THEIR titles against two members of the Corre: Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater, in an Extreme Rules!

Striker: And after that, a Two Out of Three Falls Match pitting Jeff Hardy against his brother, Matt Hardy!

Grisham: First, a Normal Singles Match! Then a Falls Count Anywhere Match! THEN, if it gets to this, a Ladder Match!

Taz: After that folks, we have a Steel Cage Match for the Intercontinental Championship, Daniel Bryan vs. R-Truth!

Tenay: And finally, our main event, a 10 Man Gauntlet Match for the USA Wrestling Championship, featuring the Top 10 Superstars in USA Wrestling: John Cena, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, The Miz, Chris Jericho, Christian, Brodus Clay, Undertaker, Edge, and Randy Orton! Its am Extreme Night!

Cole: We would also like to thank Drowning Pool for the Extreme Rules theme: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor! Lets get right to the action!

Chimel: The following match is an I Quit match! The only way to win is to make your opponent say the words "I Quit!" Introducing first, she is the USA Wrestling Womens Champion, accompied to the ring by Nikki Bella, Brie Bella!

The Bellas walk out, Brie wearing the Womens Championship. Both twins pose at the top of the ramp. They walk down and Brie gets in the ring. She poses in the ring, then hands her title to the ref.

Chimel: And the challenger, Maryse!

Maryse walks out from behind the curtain. She poses at the top of the ramp, walks down, into the ring and poses again. She stares over at Brie as the match begins.

Maryse and Brie walk toward each other, and Maryse pulls Brie down by the hair. Brie gets up and Maryse slaps her hard across the face. She bounces Brie off the ropes and hits a clothesline when Brie gets back to her. Maryse stomps on her head once and taunts her. As Maryse was taunting, Brie gets up and hits a drag down DDT. Maryse's head slams into the mat. She holds her head and Brie picks her up, going for a backwards suplex. Maryse lands on her feet, spins Brie around and hits a French Kiss DDT. She taunts Brie again and goes for a pin. A mystery diva runs down the ramp and distracts the ref. Maryse gets off Brie and trys to get the diva off the apron. Nikki pulls Brie out of the ring and takes her spot. The mystery diva gets off the apron and Maryse goes for a pin again. Nikki, selling that shes Brie, doesn't kick out until 2. Maryse argues woth the ref and Nikki rolls up Maryse, getting a 3 count.

Chimel: Here is your winner and STILL the USA Wrestling Womens Champion, Brie Bella!

Brie gets in the ring, holding the title. She holds it in the air as the ref, confused, lets it go. The two walk backstage as Maryse is standing up, looking EXTREMLY angry.

Lawler: Woo Hoo! Brie won!

Cole: You mean Nikki won it FOR Brie!

Booker: Really guys? Already?

JR: Yeah, you two gotta let it go!

Cole: Its not MY fault King doesn't let any cheating go unless its one of his favorites doing it!

Matthews: You do the same thing!

Cole: No I don't!

Striker: Yeah, you do. Especially towards The Miz.

Cole: Who asked you Striker?

Taz: You gotta shut up Cole!

Tenay: From what everyone has told me, Cole, you do favortise.

Cole: Whatever. Lets just get to something else.

The camera shows a shot of Nexus in their locker room.

Miz: We're only in one match tonight. We need to make sure we make an impact! Interfere in what you want, just make sure you ALL make an impact! But, don't forget our agreement!

After that short scene, we are ready for the next match.

Chimel: The following Extreme Rules tag team match is scheduled for one fall! And it is for the USA Wreslting Tag Team Championship! Introducing first, the USA Wrestling World Tag Team Champions, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, The Motor City Machinr Guns!

Sabin and Shelley walk onto the stage, pose, and walk down the ramp. Both men slide into the ring and pose in the ring again. They stand in the ring, waiting for their opponents.

Chimel: And the challengers, representing the Corre, the team of Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater!

The two walk out smirking. They walk down the ramp and slide into the ring. The ref raises the belts in the middle of the ring, then begins the match.

Gabriel and Shelley start for their teams. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Shelley takes advantage with a snapmare. When Gabriel gets up, Shelley hits a bulldog on him. Gabriel's face slams into the mat and he puts his hands on his face. Shelley locks in a headlock and Gabriel struggles to get free. Slater gets in the ring but the ref tries to get him out. Sabin taes advantage and the two hits a hurricaranna/leg sweep combination. Sabin leaves the ring then the ref turns around, because Slater got back on the apron. Shelley gets on the top rope and waits for Gabriel to get up. When he does, Shelley hits an Overcastle on Gabriel. Shelley goes for a pin when all of Nexus runs down. They all distract the ref and Shelley looks at them. Gabriel rolls up Shelley and gets three!

Chimel: Here are your winners and the NEW USA Wrestling Tag Team Champions, the Corre's Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel!

Miz grabs the mic from Chimel as Wade Barrett walks down.

Miz: You all might be wondering, why did we help our enemys? I thought, as leader of Nexus, to get rid of our enemys, first off, the Corre. I thought for WEEKS about it, and I decided just getting rid of ALL of them would be impossible, since they're numbers would grow! So, we made a deal. We are NexCorre! BE... JEALOUS!

Miz drops the mic and NexCorre leaves the ring. They walk backstage together.

Cole: Shocking announcment form the man who is a shoo-in to win the Gauntlet Match!

Lawler: Oh boy.

Booker: Couldn't agree more King.

Taz: Everyone needs to calm down.

Tenay: Lets just get to our next event before this gets out of hand.

Striker: I agree.

Chimel: The following matchup, is a 2 out of 3 falls match! The first match is a normal singles match, the second match is a Falls Count Anywhere match, and the third is a ladder match! Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 215 lbs., Jeff Hardy!

Jeff walks from behind the curtain, glaring down at the ring, walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He just stands there, waiting for his brother.

Chimel: And his opponent, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 235 lbs., Matt Hardy!

Matt walks out and poses at the top of the ramp. He walks down the ramp, walks up the steel steps and into the ring. He stares at his brother before the match begins.

The brothers lock up in the ring. Jeff gets a headlock in on Matt, then flips him over his body. Jeff, still with a headlock on Matt, releases it and kicks Matt in the back. He stomps on Matt and picks him up. He bounces off the ropes and hits a bolldog on Matt. Matt gets up, holdin his head, and Jeff kicks him in the gut, and hits a DDT. He covers Matt, but gets a 1 count. He climbs the top rope, but slips jumping off, trying to Swanton Matt, and lands on his head. Matt covers Jeff and gets a three count.

WINNER OF MATCH 1: MATT HARDY

Matt picks Jeff up and drags him out of the ring and backstage, hoping to get a better shot in getting weapons. Once backstage, he grabs a chair and slams it on Jeff's head. Jeff rolls out of the way of one and leg sweeps Matt. Matt gets up and Jeff hits an STO on him. He pins Matt and gets a 2 count. He grabs a near by fire extinguisher and blows the steam into his face, then hits him in the gut with it. He drops the fire extinguisher and grabs the chair Matt was using. He gets on a table nearby and puts the chair under his legs and hits a leg drop on Matt. He pins again but Matt kicks out at 2. Jeff walks to get something from his locker room, but Matt gets up and follows him. Jeff closes his door and Matt waits right outside with a chain he found. Jeff walks out and walks forward a little bit, holding a trash can lid. Matt starts choking Jeff, who easily goes to the ground. He covers but Jeff kicks out at 2. Matt grabs the lid and hits Jeff with it. He pins again and gets 2. He picks Jeff up, but Jeff hits a Twist of Hate on Matt, pinning him for a 3 count.

WINNER OF MATCH 2: JEFF HARDY

Jeff gets off Matt and puts the chair under him, and the trash can lid on top of him. He climbs on the table and hits Matt with a Swanton Bomb. He gets off and walks out to the ring and pulls a smallish ladder out from under the ring. He slides it into the ring and sets it up right under the briefcase hanging above the ring. He climbs to the top, but the ladder is just a bit too small. Matt stumbles from the backstage area while Jeff was climbing and tips ot over as Jeff was reaching. Jeff falls out of the ring and Matt sets up the ladder again. Matt climbs to the VERY top and just gets his hands on the briefcase. He unhooks it and wins!

WINNER OF MATCH 3: MATT HARDY

Chimel: Here is your winner, Matt Hardy!

Matt holds the briefcase in the air. He opens it, grabs both the contracts inside and holds then in the air. He smirks, knowing that Jeff now has to do what he says. He jumps off the ladder and Jeff gets up. He slides into the ring and goes to punch Matt. Matt dodges the punch and holds up Jeff's contract. Jeff's eyes go wide, and he grabs a mic.

Jeff: I'd rather DIE than let Matt run my career! I QUIT!

Jeff drops the mic and grabs his contract. He takes all the pages and rips them into pieces. He throws them into the air and rolls out of the ring, to the backstage area. Matt follows him, smiling.

Cole: Good for you Jeff, don't let your brother run your life!

Lawler: At least he's outta here.

Striker: Cole don't go arguing with him now!

Cole: Shut up Striker!

Tenay: We're building heat over here too. Great!

Taz: Just what we don't need!

Booker: Lets just get to our next match.

JR: Good.

Chimel: The following, is a Steel Cage match, and it is for the USA Wrestling Intercontinental Championship! You can win by pinfall, submission, or escaping the cage! Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in at 192 lbs., he is the USA Wrestling Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan!

Bryan walks out, the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He walks down the ramp, takes his title off before getting on the cage, hands it to the ref and gets in. He stands in there waiting for his opponent.

Chimel: And the challenger, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 235 lbs., R-Truth!

Truth walks out, holding a microphone, singing his theme. He dances his way down the ramp. He drops the mic and takes his jacket off, then slides into the ring and stares at Bryan.

The match begins and Truth jumps onto the ropes and about halfway up the cage. Bryan runs over and pulls him down. He leg sweeps Truth and locks in a headlock. Truth fights out of it and kicks Bryan in the head. Bryan falls and Truth tries climbing up the side again. Bryan gets up and starts climbing right next to Truth. The two brawl until Truth starts kicking Bryan in the head. Truth jumps off and gets one final kick onto Bryan's head, causing both men to slam into the mat. Truth tells the ref to open the steel cage door. He starts crawling over, but Bryan crawled after him and got him by the ankle. The ref closes the door, and Bryan locks in the LeBell Lock. Truth struggles to get free, and eventually does. Truth gets up and hits a neckbreaker on Truth. He covers, but gets a 2 count. They both get up and Truth kicks Bryan in the gut. He bounces off the ropes and hits a Scissors Kick. He covers again and gets two. Truth bounces off the ropes again and goes for a Lie Detector, but Bryan ducks under it. Truth lands and Bryan locks in the LeBell Lock. Truth struggles again to get free, but eventually taps.

Chimel: Here is your winner, and STILL USA Wrestling Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan!

Bryan lets Truth go. He leaves the cage through the door and grabs the Intercontinental Championship. He walks up the ramp as Truth is standing in the ring. The steel cage lifts and Truth follows Bryan.

Cole: That dork won?

Booker: You always have a comment Cole.

Lawler: When are you gonna learn to shut up?

Taz: Seriously, this has been going on all night!

Josh: We need to get some order out here!

Cole: Everyone just shut up! Thats it! I'm leaving!

Cole gets up and goes to go backstage when he remembers something. He sits back down and puts his headset on.

Cole: Wait, I'm not leaving, not yet. Miz is up next! He's obviously gonna win!

Tenay: He's even gotten to me!

Chimel: The following match is the 10 Man Gauntlet Match, and it is for the USA Wrestling championsip! Introducing first, the individual who drew number 1, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 241 lbs., The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Edge walks out, through smoke. He poses at the top of the ramp and walks down. Almost all the way down the ramp, he stops and poses again, making pyro go off. He runs the rest of the way down and slides into the ring. He gets up and waits for his opponent.

Chimel: And introducing the individual who drew number 2, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 231 lbs., representing the NexCorre, The Miz!

Miz walks out, Riley following. He poses at the top of the ramp, then both him and Riley walk down the ramp. Miz slides into the ring, with Riley waiting outside.

The match starts and before anything happens, the ref ejects Riley from ringside. Miz argues with the ref while Riley, also arguing, goes up the ramp. Edge, smiling, sets up a Spear. When Riley is backstage, Miz turns around and gets hit by the Spear. Edge covers and gets a 3 count.

MIZ IN ELIMINATED

Miz argues with the ref again, but the ref forces Miz backstage. When there, the next man comes out.

Punk runs out and down the ramp. He slides into the ring and attacks Edge with a barrage of punches and kicks. Edge falls but gets right up. They both trade punches, until Edge gets 2 punches... 3 punches... 4 then 5 punches, then he bounces Punk off the ropes. When Punk comes back, Edge goes for a clothesline, but Punk ducks under and bounces off the opposite ropes. When he runs back at Edge he tackles him and goes for a pin. He gets 2, but locks in the Andaconda Vice and holds until Edge taps out.

EDGE IS ELIMINATED

Edge, upset, rollsout of the ring and walks backstage. When he does, the next person comes out.

Cena walks out, salutes at the top of the ramp and runs down the ramp. He slides into the ring and ducks punches and kicks from Punk. He picks Punk up and hits a Fisherman Suplex. After that he goes to pick Punk up, but Punk counters and brings Cena down. Cena slams into the mat and writhes in pain. Punk picks Cena up and hits a GTS on him, getting a 3 count.

JOHN CENA IS ELIMINATED

Cena rolls out of the ring and willingly walks up the ramp.

Undertaker walks out onto the ramp. He glares at Punk, then walks down the ramp. When Taker is halfway down the ramp, the lights go out. After a little while, the lights come back on and Taker is behind Punk. Punk slowly turns around and Taker grabs him by the throat, slamming him into the mat. He picks Punk up and hits a Tombstone Piledriver, getting a 3 count.

CM PUNK IS ELIMINATED

Punk is KOd, so Taker picks him up and throws him out of the ring.

Orton runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He punches Taker repeadedly until he bounces Taker off the ropes. When Taker is running back, Orton hits a dropkick on him. Orton stomps around the ring and sets up to punt Taker. He runs at Taker, but misses the punt. Taker grabs Orton by the throat, lifts him up, but Orotn gets out of it, turns Taker around and hits an RKO. He covers Taker for the three count.

UNDERTAKER IS ELIMINATED

The lights go out in the arena again, then they turn back on and Taker is gone. Sometime during the fighting, Punk walked backstage too.

Clay jogs out and gets in the ring. He scoops Orton up and slams him to the ground. Orton gets up slowly, but Clay picks him up and slmas him to the ground again. Orton gets up, and Clay tries the same thing, but Orton brings him down. Orton gets away from Clay and punts him in the head, getting a 3 count.

BRODUS CLAY IS ELIMINATED

Angle runs out from behind the ramp and slides into the ring. He powerslams Orton and picks him right up. He hits an Olympic Slam and covers a tired Orton for a 3 count.

RANDY ORTON IS ELIMINATED

Orton rolls out of the ring and wlaks backstage.

Christian runs out and down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He tackles Angle and locks in a headlock. Angle fights out and hits a German Suplex on Christian. He gets up and ducks a clothesline from Angle, then hits a Killswitch, pinning him for a 3 count.

KURT ANGLE IS ELIMINATED

Angle rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, stomping the whole way.

Jericho walks out and gets in the ring. He stares across the ring at Christian. Both men look up and see the USA Wrestling Championship fall from the ceiling, signaling a ladder match. Both men leave the ring and grab a ladder. They both get back in the ring with their ladders and Jericho gets Christian right in the face. Jericho sets up his ladder right under the title and climbs up. Jericho gets to the top and tries to unhook the title, but Christian quickly climbs up. They trade punches until the ladder tips over from the shifting weight. Jericho lands on the outside while Christian gets his foot on the rope. He pushes and the ladder goes right back under the title. Christian unhooks the title and wins the match!

Chimel: Here is your winner, and the FIRST EVER USA WRESTLING CHAMPION, CHRISTIAN!

Christian holds the title up. He sits on the top of the ladder and holds it up. Jericho, just getting up, looks dissapointed as he went so far, and came so close. Christian celebrates in the ring as Jericho walks backstage. Pyro goes off and confetti falls from the ceiling.

Cole: This is an abomination! Miz, at the beginning, had absolutly no chance!

Lawler: Just SHUT UP!

Booker: And you know what Lawler? I gotta deal with this all Friday!

Taz: Good luck with that Booker.

Tenay: Lets just close the show now, with this image! The Instant Classic, Captain Charisma, the first ever USA Wrestling Champion!

The show ends with Christian sitting atop the ladder, holding up his new belt.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: USA Wrestling Company   USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm

USA Wrestling Match Card-3/18/11-LIVE From Boston, Massachusetts

Match 1: Singles Match
Carlito vs. Luke Gallows w/ CM Punk

Match 2: Number One Contenders Match (USA Wreslting Championship)
Randy Orton vs. Triple H

Match 3: Tag Team Match
World's Greatest Tag Team vs. NexCorre (Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty)

Match 4: Singles Match
The Miz vs. Mark Henry

Match 5: Singles Match
Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio

Main Event: 6 Man Tag Team Match
Edge, Christian and Angle vs. Punk, Jericho and Clay

If someone wants to help me with writing matches, just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA Wrestling Company   USA Wrestling Company - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

USA Wrestling Company
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2