The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 I_voting_barMikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 pm

2011 NFL Draft Order:

1. Charlotte Blackhawks
2. Detroit Lions
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
4. San Fransisco 49ers
5. St. Louis Rams
6. Washington Redskins
7. Oakland Raiders
8. Miami Dolphins
9. Tennessee Titans
10. New York Giants
11. Denver Broncos
12. Minnesota Vikings
13. Houston Texans
14. Jacksonville Jaguars
15. Seattle Seahawks
16. Cleveland Browns
17. Buffalo Bills
18. San Diego Chargers
19. New Orleans Saints
20. Cincinatti Bengals
21. Baltimore Ravens
22. Chicago Bears
23. Philadelphia Eagles
24. New York Jets
25. Arizona Cardinals
26. New England Patriots
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Green Bay Packers
29. Dallas Cowboys
30. Pittsburgh Steelers
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. Indianapolis Colts (Defending Super Bowl Champions, Champions from 2010 Season)
Back to top Go down

Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Mesa David wrote:
The Heroes offer Halfback Realfast Blackman for a washing machine.
Declined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 pm

The Charlotte Blackhawks have signed Free Agent 6-year pro out of Miami (OH), Tackle Patrick Starks to a 6-year, $11.6M contract deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Breaking News on SportsCenter!:

The Charlotte Blackhawks sign Free Agent Wide Receiver, 1-year pro out of Notre Dame, Wide Receiver Dante McCown. Dante is a 2-time Heisman winner. This is a contract of 7-year, $13.4M deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Breaking News on ESPN's SportsCenter:

- The Charlotte Blackhawks have made their decision on their Franchise Quarterback and they will keep it a secret and announce it in their first press conference of the Blackhawks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 pm

ESPN's SportsCenter then goes to the press conference to find out who will be the Blackhawks Franchise QB. Charlotte Blackhawks Owner Mikel Davis walks into the Press Conference Room with the reporters all there as he steps on the podium and looks at them.

Mikel Davis: "How about that? I will be letting you reporters know when I'll be open to questions. First off, I need to address a few things. What's the reason why we're here? Well, we need to let our fanbase know who our Franchise Quarterback will be for the first year of the Charlotte Blackhawks. We signed this man today at around 3:30 PM today. We wanted to hold a press conference first. This man is a former 1-time Heisman Trophy Winner, and won 3 National Championships. He has spent 2 full years here in the NFL, and he was signed to the Carolina Panthers and he requested a release there after his 1st year. He spent last year not playing in the NFL. He will play his 3rd season in the NFL as a starting Quarterback for the Charlotte Blackhawks. And I said to this kid, he's going to like it here in Charlotte with the Blackhawks than he did with the Panthers, the ex-team in the NFL. Ladies and gentlemen, he's from Notre Dame, and he is our First and NEW Quarterback for the Charlotte Blackhawks, please welcome, Alex Nichols!!!!"

Alex Nichols enters the Press Conference Room with a smile on his face and in blue jeans and his Charlotte Blackhawks jersey, with Nichols on the back and showing his number is 1. Mikel Davis steps aside with a smile on his face as well as Nichols stands behind the podium.

Alex Nichols: "It's an honor to be here and be the first Quarterback for the Charlotte Blackhawks. But I hope Mikel is right, I hope I like it better here than I did with the Panthers. I led the team to a 7-9 record in my first season and felt like I couldn't do it with that team. I hope the Charlotte Blackhawks are the answer for me. As you see, I am #1. And I would like to thank Mikel's brother, my College Head Coach where I went undefeated in Notre Dame as a starter, Mack Davis, I'd like to thank my players and teammates from both Notre Dame and Carolina Panthers, and I'd also like to thank Mikel Davis and the Charlotte Blackhawks franchise for giving me this phenomenal opportunity. I will lead this team to a Super Bowl, guaranteed, within the next 4 years. I will now be taking questions."

A Reporter says: "How long is the contract and how much will you make?"

Alex Nichols: "It is a 7-year deal and a $51.4M contract deal. I am very happy to know that the Blackhawks organization has that much confidence in me."

A Reporter says: "What were your problems with the Carolina Panthers?"

Alex Nichols: "Well, my first 9 losses as a starter happened.. And one of them I got injured with. My receivers and tight ends dropped passes, and my offensive line wouldn't block. But don't worry, I'm glad the Blackhawks selected me and they also replaced the Panthers in the National Football League. So we're all good. But a 7-9 record isn't bad in your rookie season. Again, I didn't feel like I could accomplish anything with that team. I took that year off and trained and stuff like that. So this all is depending on what I can accomplish with this team. We'll see how that goes."

A Reporter says: "Your WR that you played with in Notre Dame, Dante McCown, a former 2-time Heisman winner, was signed by this team yesterday. How do you feel about reuniting with him and getting to throw passes with him here in Charlotte?"

Alex Nichols: "It's an honor. Dante is one great receiver and I know me and him will use our experience together as a plus for the team, and he will be phenomenal here in the NFL, with me or not. I had no doubt about that one. Any more questions?"

No reporters raise their hands after 15 seconds.

Alex Nichols: "Well, I'm gone. Have a nice day everyone. I'll see you in the Playoffs."

Charlotte Blackhawks Owner Mikel Davis and the Quarterback Alex Nichols walks out of the Press Conference Room smiling and talking down the hallways as the reporters pack up and leave Blackhawk Stadium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Breaking News on SportsCenter:

- Charlotte Blackhawks have signed Free Agent Wide Receiver, 4-year pro out of Notre Dame, Darren Zanders to a 6-year, $8.3M contract deal.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Name | Position | Number | Height | Weight | Career Win-Loss Record (Actually Playing) | Age | College/High School

Skyler Heath | DT | 90 | 6'6 | 284 | 0-0-0 | 24 | Auburn University
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:10 am

Skyler Heath has been signed to the Charlotte Blackhawks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 pm

The Charlotte Blackhawks has signed Free Agent Middle Linebacker, 4-year pro out of LSU, Marcus Kingston to a 5-year and $8.4M contract deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Charlotte Blackhawks have signed Free Agent, 2-year pro out of Texas, Defensive End Evan Adams to a 3-year, $7.7M contract deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Breaking News:

- Charlotte Blackhawks have signed Free Agent, 9-year pro out of Illinois, Kicker David Vaughn to a 6-year, $12.1M contract deal. This makes David Vaughn the oldest player for the Blackhawks roster at the age of 31.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Harry McKarban| Wide Reciever| 89 | 6'2 | 189 | 0-0-0 | 21 | South Carolina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Harry McKarban has been signed to the Charlotte Blackhawks roster with a 3-year, $5.3M contract deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Breaking News:

- Charlotte Blackhawks DE Skyler Heath has requested a contract extension of 2-years and the Blackhawks have granted him the extension, but no more money will be made due to this extension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:36 pm

The Charlotte Blackhawks have signed Free Agent, 2-year pro out of Kansas, Charlie Shaun to a 4-year, $6.6M contract deal.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Jon Nickel | QB | 12 | 6'4 | 234 | 8-2-0 | 26| Texas Tech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Charlotte Blackhawks have signed Free Agent, 6-year pro out of NC State, Safety Trace Jolly to a 5-year, $8.8M contract deal.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm

I got ONE more guy...

Jose Kark | Running Back| 74 | 6'2 | 161 | 0-0-0 | 23 | Northern Illinois
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Charlotte Blackhawks have signed Free Agent, 2-year pro out of Michigan, Punter Josh McBriar to a 4-year, $6.2M contract deal. McBriar has a brother in the NFL, Dallas Cowboys Punter Mat McBriar.
Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Kyle David | Fullback |2 | 6'4 | 245 | 45-20-2 | 30 |Binn College (Junior College)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Kyle David has been signed to the Charlotte Blackhawks for a 1-year, $2.2M contract deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Breaking News:
The 2011 NFL Draft begins tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 pm

OT: I have decided to use real College players who will enter the real-life 2011 NFL Draft for this draft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:23 pm

The NFL Draft has begun!

The Charlotte Blackhawks are now on the clock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)   Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikel Sports Presentation: Charlotte Blackhawks Football (Created)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next