The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread I_vote_lcapGrand Theft Auto Discussion Thread I_voting_barGrand Theft Auto Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Teddy Spanks
Code Broken
Captain2
The Heart Break #YEEL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:39 pm

I love the GTA games so I made a thread so I can talk about it and post stupid shit about it.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Here are a couple of Snapmatics in GTA V...

Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread 0_0

I killed CJ.
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread 0_0
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:06 pm

You's a busta!
Back to top Go down
Code Broken
Jobber
Jobber
Code Broken

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Just sniped a dude in the balls.

So to cool down I played GTA V and cruised the countryside.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:43 pm

I don't got no GTA games but my brother has IV and V, I jacked V once just to play online lol
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:03 pm

I play GTA almost as much as I masturbate, which is often.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:38 pm

I don't know where this game is, but I'll probably get Kaycee to find it for me.
I got in on the ol' Station 3, so anyone who wants to play online, I'd be down.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread ZfkSZRQ

Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:22 am

If anyone's tryna have a fat GTA Online sesion, hit me up on Xbox Live. xRC Criminal. You know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Fuck yes! GTA is my shit!
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Some possible GTA DLC info might have been linked here's the article from ibtimes...

Rockstar Games recently purchased a brand new trademark called 'GTA: City Stories,' which has sparked off widespread speculation about the upcoming GTA 5 story mode DLC.

According to GTA 5 tipster, DomisLive, the story mode DLC could be based on the City Stories concept and star CJ aka Carl Johnson as its protagonist.

This theory is further strengthened by the belief that Rockstar would feature CJ as part of the story mode DLC in order to explain the events that took place after GTA: San Andreas. Besides, another DLC linking the events of GTA 4 with a detailed explanation on how the game moved on to Los Santos in GTA5.

Another discerning GTA 5 tipster, MrBossFTW, also describes the possibility of older GTA characters featuring in the upcoming story mode DLCs.

As we already know Franklin's character in GTA 5 is played by someone called Shawn Fonteno, who is nicknamed 'Solo.'

As the tipster reveals, Shawn's cousin is Young Maylay who stars as the protagonist Carl Johnson (CJ) in GTA: San Andreas.

The two guys, Maylay and Fonteno, reportedly share a good relationship with Rockstar and are likely to get more appearances in the upcoming sequels in the Grand Theft Auto series including story mode DLCs.

Furthermore, Shawn has reportedly revealed that he is working on an unnamed GTA project with Maylay. However, there has been no word about further developments on the project following the GTA 5 release and the Comic Con event.

As the tipster notes, unlike the actor that played Niko Bellic in GTA 4 who apparently spoiled his relations with Rockstar for some reason, Maylay and Fonteno continue to enjoy great camaraderie with each other as well as with Rockstar.

Since the game setting in the speculated GTA 5 DLC spans 20 years after the events of San Andreas which took place in the 90's, we could expect CJ to be a mentor to Franklin in the new story.

Given the fact that GTA 5 does not introduce us to the background details of Franklin such as how he evolved or made his way to Los Santos, this could actually be covered in the DLC.

With Rockstar doing its best to keep its loyal fans engaged with new content such as the recently released High-Life update and the highly-anticipated Heists DLC, the possibility of seeing more story mode DLCs in the future, cannot be ruled out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread   Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1