The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 I_vote_lcapExtreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 I_voting_barExtreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:59 pm

BYOB wrote:
Deanpool wrote:
BYOB wrote:
Oblivion & Malcolm Hocking arrive at the doors of the ECWW arena climbing out the back of a White Stretched Limousine. Oblivion smirks as he strolls confidently into the main entrance of the building, with Hocking just behind. Both men casually pass members of the crew who look on. As they venture further into the arena, they find Trenton York's office and they stop, Hocking knocks the door

"Knock Knock Mr. York"

As Hocking waits patiently, Oblivion scans around the halls to see who is about

OT - RP?

DT lifts his feet off the desk and looks curiously at the door. He stands up and opens the door. He sees Hocking and looks around confused.

"Uh, yeah I'm Mr. Yor .. Nah, forget it. I know you! Didn't you employ me? We sat down for a contract discussion before. It was easy, right? I knew it was! Come on in. Make yourself at home!"

He opens the door, letting Hocking come in.

"Trenton should be here any day now. Nice office, isn't it? You're here for contract discussions for Oblivion, right? Great guy. Really great guy. We're great pals, you see. Pretty sure we've held like six tag team titles together. He's just the best. And I'm sure he would appreciate if you maybe negotiated a contract for his nice old Irish buddy while you're at it, right?"

He nudges him with a smile.

Hocking takes a look around Trenton's office listening to DT as he talks. Hocking nods and then turns to Weymes

"I remember you well Mr. Weymes. Good to see you again. Now I know you are more than capable of talking the talk, I give you an hour segment for the DT Show! Which makes me curious. Why would you need me to hammer out a contract for you? Or maybe the question should be, What have you done to piss off Trenton York so bad that he won't listen to you?"

Hocking smirks as he takes a seat on Trenton's Sofa with a huge grin. Oblivion remains outside, now tweeting or some shit

DT shrugs his shoulders.

"I haven't the faintest idea. Beat up a midget Trenton? Smashed his office? No idea, I lose track of the owners I've pissed off. But that's beside the point I've sent him some very lovely e-mails without any response. Can you believe that? I see him parading talent through these doors every day, and yet he continues to ignore what's right in front of him. So here I am, unemployed and living in a car ... pet store. I thought I could save it at the end there to avoid the embarrasment but alas. I live in a car. Can you believe that?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:03 pm

BYOB wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
~As Tim walks down the hall and is about to enter his locker room he notices Oblivion outside Mr. Yorks office on his phone~

"Well look who decided to show up in ECWW! Ben Oblivion!"

Oblivion looks up from his phone and just smirks without saying a word. He finally extends his hand to Tim

"Tim Tapout. It's been a long time!

~Tim shakes his hand with a grin on his face.~

"I thought you weren't going to sign after your initial promo here. Although, I don't blame you! These so-called 'Superstars' made a joke of the industry!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Casey Anomaly shrugs seeing Tim leave to talk to Oblivion and Neville going to where ever the fuck he went. He heads to his locker room, leaving the door open. He hooks his laptop up to his TV and begins to study newer matches of Tim and Neville. He's also eating a burrito because they're fucking delicious.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:35 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey Anomaly shrugs seeing Tim leave to talk to Oblivion and Neville going to where ever the fuck he went. He heads to his locker room, leaving the door open. He hooks his laptop up to his TV and begins to study newer matches of Tim and Neville. He's also eating a burrito because they're fucking delicious.

*Will walks by Casey, going through a box full of VHS's. He stops in his tracks once he notices Casey and tosses the box at a crew worker, giving him a fatal concussion*

"Casey Anomaly? You son of a bitch, long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

TJ wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

*Will walks by Casey, going through a box full of VHS's. He stops in his tracks once he notices Casey and tosses the box at a crew worker, giving him a fatal concussion*

Casey turns nodding and once he sees the look on Will's face he can't help but chuckle. He extends his hand out for a hand shake.

"It's been too long Will. How have you been? Still killing hookers with Surge?"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
TJ wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Casey turns nodding and once he sees the look on Will's face he can't help but chuckle. He extends his hand out for a hand shake.

"It's been too long Will. How have you been? Still killing hookers with Surge?"
You know it! Except Surge is there in spirit...because he's a force ghost. He and the ghost of Hayden Christensen follow me around and tell me to do bad things. My therapist says I have something called Schitzo...skito...whatever. So anyways, how's your sex life?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:08 am

Insanity will be a little late this week I apologize, school wins this week.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:08 am

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Insanitybyragingcephalopodshitimstartingtorunoutof1280x800wallpaper_wallpaperswacom_30_zpsce45ca60

As Insanity comes onto the air an the commentators finishing giving a brief preview of the show, The Devil's Rejects music hits the arena and the crowd erupts in cheers! Slade Williams leads the group as Stephanie holds her championship on her shoulder proudly and as you can't see Nathan's face but you can tell he is pissed off. As they enter the ring, Slade takes a microphone and begins to give a speech about war and what war is truly about as he says Scorpio doesn't have a clue what war really is. Slade says that war is hell and as much as Scorpio believes he has seen hell... he hasn't even seen a glimpse. Slade says that Scorpio is entering a hell he has never even dreamt of... Slade Williams home. Slade screams out challenging Scorpio to enter Slade Williams hell!! he says at Apocalypse it will be the end of the world for one or the other! Jayson St. Pierre's theme music hits the arena to a loud eruption of boos! The man unmasked comes down the aisle and grabs a microphone before daring to enter the ring with The Devil's Rejects. Jayson says that he hasn't seen the big deal of The Devil's Rejects and says that even though Scorpio weak and unimpressive, he is still better than Slade Williams. Jayson then gets closer to Nathan Myers and challenges him to a Falls Count Anywhere Match! Nathan nods his head as suddenly a man painted like Bane off Batman jumps the barricade! The crowd erupts in boos recognizing it to be Scorpio as he jumps in the ring and nailing Slade Williams from behind and tossing him from the ring! Nathan Myers goes to help and is caught by a massive superkick from Jayson. Scorpio grabs a steel chair out of the ring and nails Slade! He picks him up for Lucks Over as security comes running out but Scorpio is already done as he motions for Jayson to throw him his microphone. Scorpio pushes away the security guards as he crouches down beside Slade and says "Your End Is Near." before dropping the microphone and Insanity takes a commercial break as a refree comes running out to officiate Nathan versus Jayson.

=========

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Nathan Myers versus Jayson St. Pierre

Jayson St Pierre is on his way down to the ring when he is ambushed from behind by Nathan Meyers! It's a falls count anywhere match so The ref instantly rings the bell and climbs out to get to the action. Meyers takes control after the vicious beat down he gave Pierre and begins to land nasty punches on Pierre until it seems Meyers gets bored. Meyers grab's Pierre's foot and begins to drag him up towards the stage. He begins to lift Pierre and goes to throw him at the lighting below the tron. but Pierre begins to hit elbows on the head of Meyers, squirming to escape. Meyers drops him and Pierre takes a few moments to regain his composure. Pierre gets up and charges Meyers only to be caught by his throat. Meyers lifts him and slams him onto the stage with a choke-slam accompanied by a sickening thud! Meyers places one foot on Pierre but Pierre kicks out at two! Meyers angry and frustrated lifts Pierre up again for a choke-slam but Pierre jumps with the lift and catches Meyers with a hurincanrana! Meyers is sent into the lighting below the tron head first and staggers all the way back towards the edge of the stage. Pierre wastes no time this time around. He approaches Meyers and in one swift motion super kicks him off of the stage and into the production equipment! Sparks go off where Meyers fell and tables are broken beneath him. Pierre isn't done though. He runs off of the stage and hits a wicked running shooting star press off of the stage onto Meyers! The ref runs down to check on both of them and Pierre is laying on top of what seems like an unconscious Meyers. The ref counts the pin and Pierre picks up the win!

WINNER: Jayson St.Pierre!

=========

As Insanity cuts backstage you can see Wayne Tyler Frank headed towards the ring for his upcoming Triple Threat Tag Team Match when he comes face to face with his opponent and the ECWW Television Champion, Jason Elliot. Jason tries to punk out Wayne before their upcoming match by telling him that he is a useless competitor and that Drake Whisnant was the only reason he ever held gold. Wayne snaps back telling Jason that he can keep running his mouth because he got lucky once but he will kip his fucking head off if he doesn't watch his mouth. Jason is heated as the two get in each others face and a punch is thrown and the two begin to brawl. Co-Owner, Zack Horror just happened to be walking by as he scorns them telling them to cut it out and save it for the ring! He says they want to kill each other and to be honest, he wants to see it. He says if Wayne's team picks up a victory he will be added to the TV title match.

=========

Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Jason Elliot (c) & Chris Havok versus Wayne Tyler Frank & Billy Malone versus Wolfgang Puk & Lucas Dex

All three teams manage to put in an impressive display here tonight. Wolfgang starts getting the upperhand after hitting a Double DDT on Havok and Malone. Puk roars as he hits the ropes and gets a knee smashed into his head by Elliot. Elliott slides into the ring and whips Puk against the ropes who comes back with a lou thesz press and starts throwing shots at Elliot. Both men stand up and start exchanging blows but suddenly WTF climbs to the top rope and takes both men out with a crossbody. WTF hits the ropes and hits a suicide dive out to Lucas. All six men are down but the legal men are still Wolfgang and Malone. Malone gets to his feet first and goes for a german suplex but Wolfgang elbows him off. Wolfgang hits the ropes and connects with a shining wizard. He stands up and Elliot tags himself in off Wolfgang and covers but Wolfgang breaks up the fall. The two go nose to nose as Havok and Lucas get in beside their partners and these four men start trading shots. Lucas and Havok take each other out of the ring as Malone slowly tags in WTF. Elliot eventually takes Wolfgang down with a DDT but turns around into a superkick from Malone. Elliot drops to the mat and WTF climbs to the top rope. WTF dives off and connects with an incredible 720 Splash. He hooks the leg and for the pin, 1... 2... 3!

WINNERS: Wayne Tyler Frank & Billy Malone!

=========

As Insanity cuts backstage the tag team of Johnny Woodcock and BJ Banghard are seen backstage with their hook...managers Coco and Diamond getting siked for their upcoming ladder match with a chance for the Tag Titles on the line! Woodcock is speaking as he tells Coco to give him a back massage as he tells his tag team partner that tonight they will become the number one contenders for the tag team championships and to celebrate they will party harder tonight than they did last night! The two raise their class before finishing whatever they were drinking and snapping up to head out for their match and Insanity takes a commercial break.

=========

Number One Contenders Ladder Match for Tag Team Titles
StarrShow [Johnny Starr & Drake Whisnant] versus Bangcock [Johnny Woodcock & BJ Banghard] w/ Coco & Diamond

Both StarrShow and Bangcock get nose to nose in the center of the ring trash talking one another. As they begin to separate StarrShow tries to hit a sneak shot on their opponents but Bangcock saw it coming and hit counter punches of their own! They Irishwhip both Starr and Whisnant and hit a simultaneous Ball Buster (Elevated Reverse Atomic Drop) that sends StarrShow out of the ring! Bangcock soak up the cheers from the crowd and Coco & Diamond as Johnny and Drake begin to recover outside the ring. Bangcock slide outside the ring to get Starr and Whisnant but are pulled face first onto the ladders! Starr grabs Woodcock and slams his head onto the announce table before dragging him to the ring side barricade and whipping his body onto the guardrails! Whisnant and Banghard are trading punches with each other at ringside until Whisnant kicks BJ in the groin area! He falls to the ground as Coco and Diamond come running to his aid screaming "YOU MONSTER!" to Drake. Both girls start screaming at him as he gets a confused look on his face but out of no where he gets BLASTED by a ladder to the face from Banghard! Banghard slides the ladder into the ring but before he can get in himself he gets SPEARED by Johnny Starr! Absolutely laid out at ringside! He gets in the ring and sets up the ladder and begins the climb but as he climbs Woodcock comes from behind with the Testicular Claw!!! Starr is yelling out in pain as his eyes open up! Woodcock brings him down with the Testicular Suplex! Coco and Diamond are jumping up and down at ringside! They kiss out of excitement but then look at each other before they start to make out. Woodcock is staring at them as they make out not realizing Starr is coming too until it's too late! Starr turns Woodcock around and connects with Greatness Proven! He makes the climb as Banghard struggles to get up the apron. He gets half way through the ropes when out of no where Whisnant hits a rope assisted Hello Fascination! This allows Starr to make the climb and grab the contract for the Tag Team Title Match! Coco and Diamond stop making out once they hear Starrshow's music.

WINNERS: Johnny Starr & Drake Whisnant!

=========

As Insanity comes back from a commercial break LeBron Carter is seen leading the three other members of Nigga Nation to a loud boo from the crowd as LeBron Carter has arrived in ECWW. Terry Smith comes running up for an interview as LeBron Carter pushes him into the wall asking what the hell he wants. Terry gulps as he nervously asks LeBron how he feels making his debut in ECWW and LeBron calls him a stupid cracker telling him that he feels like its about damn time Trenton York and Zack Horror made a good decision by signing the Nigga Nation. He says that the Nigga Nation is taking over as Terry tries to cut into what LeBron was saying and LeBron looks quickly at Terry like "What The Fuck" as he nods and Reggie and De'Sean jump Terry Smith as LeBron takes the mic and tells everybody to take this as a warning.

=========

ECWW Starlet's Championship
Stephanie Myers (c) versus Nina Reyes

The Champion, Stephanie Myers, quickly takes down Nina Reyes with a vicious clothesline! Stephanie uses her strength to lift Nina up by her head and just tosses her across the ring! Stephanie again lifts her up and attempts a scoop slam but Nina balls her up for a small package but only gets a 2 count! Both women are up to their feet but Stephanie decks her again with a massive clothesline! Nina pulls her self up in the corner as Stephanie runs for a clothesline but instead eats a boot! She staggers to the the center of the ring holding her jaw as Nina climbs the turnbuckle and lands a missile drop kick! She quickly goes for the cover but again, only gets a 2 as the champion lifts her shoulder! Nina struggles to lift Stephanie up and gets her in a DDT position but the Champion shoves her off into the ropes and side walk slam!! She climbs to the top rope and DRAG ME TO HELL!!! She connects with her finishing maneuver!! Stephanie makes the cover and gets the 3 count!

WINNER AND STILL STARLET'S CHAMPION: Stephanie Williams!

Stephanie begins to celebrate as out running comes Sapphire! Stephanie is ready as the two women go at it! Nina Reyes is back to her feet as she catches Stephanie Williams with a unexpected clothesline! Nina and Sapphire go to double team Stephanie but the Starlet's Champion is able to reverse and irish whip and dropkick Nina Reyes as she slides out of the ring and grabs her title smirking at Sapphire as she holds up her title.

=========

As Insanity comes back from a commercial break, Harry Jones theme music hits the arena and the crowd goes absolutely insane in mostly boos and cheers! Harry comes out from the back with a large confident smirk as he heads to grab a microphone and into the ring. He says that he has already gave to many speeches this week so he is going to jump right into the action. He says the open challenge still stands to anybody with the guts to face a living legend. Just as the word legend came out from Harry's lips the theme music of DT Weymes hits the arena and the crowd goes absolutely insane! Everyone is one their feet as DT makes his official on-air debut as Harry doesn't look pleased to see a smiling DT Weymes headed down the ramp. He gets a microphone and joins Harry in the ring and says he isn't prepared for a fight at the moment but what a sight! Harry Jones and DT Weymes in a ECWW ring at the same damn time! DT smirks as he says many people said they wouldn't ever see this in a ECWW ring... two men possibly classified the bes... bang bang bang... as if the crowd wasn't already hyped the theme music of Will Williams hit the arena! Will has a microphone already in hand with a smirk as he says he heard his name so who was wanting the best? He says that he is always up for a fight so who is throwing hands. The three have an exchange of words as Will and DT get into a put down contest as Harry gets furious saying that this childish shit is over! He begins to continue when Jayson St. Pierre's theme hits the arena and the crowd erupts in boos as all three men turn to stare the man down. Jay stays at the top of the stage as he says that the three of them may believe they are legends but to Jayson St. Pierre they are nobodies. The three "nobodies" challenge Jayson to come to the ring as Jayson declines. Trenton York's theme hits as he comes out with a big grin as Jayson doesn't seem pleased to see the boss. Trenton says he likes the match before his eyes as he announces that at Apocalypse it will be Harry Jones versus DT Weymes versus Will Williams versus Jayson St.Pierre! The crowd erupts in cheers but Trenton hushes them as he says they is more to it. He says that all four of these are World Championship caliber superstars so it will be a Ladder Match for a golden briefcase in which will guarantee the winner a championship match at a time of their choosing! All four men look pleased with the news suddenly DT turns into a Diamond Cutter by Harry Jones who slides out of the ring as Insanity takes a commercial break.

=========

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Scorpio, Tim Taylor, Dan Williams, and LeBron Carter and  versus Casey Anomaly, Neville Ryan, Anthony Johnson and Slade Williams

Dan Williams insists on starting the match for his team. On the other end Casey and Neville are showing some tension between each other. Anthony Johnson tries to calm them both down and Slade Williams decides to start the match himself. Slade and Dan lock up and Slade gets the advantage, taking Dan into a headlock. Slade pushes Dan against the ropes but Dan comes back with a calf kick. Dan tags in LeBron who whips Slade into the corner. LeBron runs at him but Slade elbows him. Slade comes out with a big boot to LeBron and slaps Casey on the chest. Casey doesn't appreciate this gesture as he gets into the ring, he swings at LeBron who ducks and hits the ropes and comes back right into Unanswered Prayers. Casey hooks the leg but LeBron kicks out. Casey takes LeBron to the corner as Neville looks for the tag but Casey tags in Anthony instead. Johnson comes in and hits some strikes to LeBron. Johnson hits the ropes and comes back but LeBron hits him with a crushing axe kick. LeBron tags in Tim Taylor who stalks Johnson. Tim grabs the ankle and tries to lock it in but Johnson rolls through sending Tim to the corner. Johnson goes for a corner splash but Tim avoids it, hits the ropes for a Pump Kick but Johnson ducks and hits a german suplex. Johnson tags in Neville who grins as Tim gets to his feet. Neville grabs him by the chin and whips him against the ropes. He ducks but Tim kicks his shoulder. Tim backs against the ropes but Neville takes him down with a black hole slam. Neville waits as Tim gets to his knees and goes for Nightmare but Tim avoids it. Tim gets up and hits a roundhouse kick. Neville falls right into Tim who takes him down with a T-Bone suplex. Tim hooks the leg but Casey breaks the pinfall up. Casey hits some punches to Tim before whipping him against the ropes, Scorpio tags himself in as Tim comes back and Casey drops him with Demoralizer. Casey gets up as Scorpio waits behind him and takes him down with a Lucky Break. Scorpio kicks Casey out of the ring as Neville rolls Scorpio up but Scorpio kicks out. Scorpio gets up and swings at Neville who ducks and hits the ropes and takes Scorpio down with a clothesline. Neville hits the corner and tags in Slade and Slade and Scorpio start brawling. Slade gets the upperhand and moves back to hit the ropes, he comes back and Scorpio takes him down with a spinebuster. Scorpio gets up as Anthony Johnson comes running at him but he sends him flying to the outside. Slade gets up and Scorpio lifts him onto his shoulder for Scorpion Death Venom but Slade elbows himself off. Slade hops down and rests against the ropes. Scorpio runs at him but Slade elevates him to the outside but Scorpio lands on his feet and he grabs Slade underneath the ropes and punches him. Slade comes back and tackles Scorpio over the announce table. Meanwhile inside the ring, carnage erupts when Neville and Casey get in each others faces as both men try to take out Tim. They start pushing each other when in slides LeBron Carter who smashes Neville down with a clothesline. Casey gets distracted by this and it allows for Tim to run and take them both to the outside. Also on the outside Dan Williams and Anthony Johnson are fighting up the ramp. Dan Williams hits his finisher off the stage taking out both men! Scorpio and Slade are fighting in the crowd area behind the announce table. Tim and Casey are just throwing wild punches at each other as Dan hits a Light's Out superkick to Johnson sending him over the guard rail up the ramp. The referee has long since called for the bell.

WINNERS: No Contest!

LeBron has Neville dazed and runs at him but eats a huge big boot. LeBron drops to his knees right in front Neville who sets him up for Karmaggedon before smashing LeBron through the announce table. Nathan Myers comes into the crowd to help Slade Williams and ends up getting a chair to the skull from Slade. Slade manages to get away from Scorpio's chair as the two continue fighting all the way up the arena. Tim is stalking Casey in the ring as Casey gets to his feet and Tim goes for a pumpkick but Casey ducks and takes Tim and drops him with Corrupted! Casey roars as he kneels in front of Tim's downed body. Before Casey can get to his feet however, in slides a cunning Neville who drops him with Nightmare! Casey drops right beside Tim and Neville gets to his feet with a smirk standing tall over both Tim and Casey as the show goes to a commercial break.

=========

As Insanity comes back from the commercial break their is mayhem going on backstage! The camera man goes running to see what is going on as you can now see Casey Anomaly and Neville Ryan beating the living shit out of each other! Casey gets the upper hand for the moment by tossing Neville into a soda machine before running and drilling him with his knee! Casey is furious after Neville attacked him who was his partner! Casey yells and cusses Neville before going back at Neville who dodges and sends Casey into the soda machine! Officials have now ran up to separate the two men from going at it any more as the audience boos the officials for breaking the fight up! Security drags men away as Chef Jay is seen in catering bitching out the cook after tasting his soup. He spits it in his face before tossing the boiling soup on the man and calling him a disgrace and says he will cook tonight but next week he fights.

As cameras turn from the brawl Omega is seen standing by with Kandice Long who asks Omega about his upcoming match with Devin Smith and what made him decide to come back to this business and join ECWW. Omega tells her that he is excited to be back in this business and that ECWW is his new home and that he knows Trenton York knows this business well. He says that his match tonight is one of the most important of his career as he goes out to prove that he still has it and prove that Devin Smith is no match to Omega! Omega heads off as Insanity takes a last commercial break before the Main Event.

=========

Last Man Standing Match
Omega versus Devin Smith

WINNER: Devin Smith!

The crowd are going nuts after this completely insane match as Devin Smith is announced the winner! The referee raises Devin's arm in victory as he signals that he will be the ECWW World Champion as Insanity comes to an end.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:10 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 World-After-the-Apocalypse-09_zps2d95dcd8
============================================
ECWW PRESENTS: APOCALYPSE
AIRS: SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2014
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG: "MONSTER" - SKILLET

Lottery Shot Briefcase Fatal Four Way
Harry Jones versus DT Weymes versus Will Williams versus Jayson St.Pierre

Singles Match
Slade Williams versus Scorpio

ECWW Tag Team Championships
Erectionpuresu [Albino Tanaka & Burt Boner] (c) versus StarrShow [Johnny Starr & Drake Whisnant]

ECWW Television Championship
Jason Elliot (c) versus Wolfgang Puk versus Wayne Tyler Frank

= = = = =

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:17 am

INSANITY QUESTIONNAIRE

1.) Best Match?
2.) Best Segment?
3.) Most Shocking?
4.) Favorite Superstar?
5.) Favorite Starlet?
6.) Other Feedback?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:19 am

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Xavierwoods_bio_20130726

BREAKING NEWS

Anthony Johnson has announced via Twitter that live next Thursday on Insanity he will call out Dan Williams and challenge him to a match at Apocalypse but no random match, a specific match... a steel cage. Two man enter, one man leaves. Will Dan Williams accept this challenge?

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:30 am

1.) Best Match? Once more the main event
2.) Best Segment? Chef Jay ftw
3.) Most Shocking? DT Weymes getting a contract
4.) Favorite Superstar? Harry Fucking Jones
5.) Favorite Starlet? Stephanie
6.) Other Feedback? None
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:36 am

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Insanitybyragingcephalopodshitimstartingtorunoutof1280x800wallpaper_wallpaperswacom_30_zpsce45ca60
THURSDAY NIGHT INSANITY
AIRS: THUSDAYS @7
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG: "DARK HORSES" - SWITCHFOOT

Six Man Tag Team Match
Chef Jay & Bangcock [Johnny Woodcock & BJ Banghard] versus Billy Malone & Elite Two [Red Ash & Blue Brock]

Special Guest Referee Hardcore Match
Special Referee:
Jason Elliot
Wayne Tyler Frank versus Wolfgang Puk

Ladder Match
Winner Decides Match Stipulation For Apocalypse
Johnny Starr w/ Drake Whisnant versus Burt Boner w/ Albine Tanaka

ECWW Starlet's Championship
Stephanie Myers (c) w/ Nathan Myers versus Sapphire w/ Nina Reyes

"Pick Your Poison" Street Fight Match
Omega versus Scorpio

Table Tornado Tag Team Match
DT Weymes & Will Williams versus Harry Jones & Jayson St. Pierre

"Pick Your Poison" Street Fight Match
LeBron Carter versus Slade Williams

No DQ 2 out of 3 Falls Match
Tim Taylor versus Devin Smith

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Neville Ryan versus Casey Anomaly

= = = = =

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:46 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
6.) Other Feedback? None
rt ^

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 ZfkSZRQ

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:51 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

Trenton York has just announced that starting next week they will be rewarding points to a specific list of superstars for certain things in their matches. Zack Horror and Myself will be keeping a track of the points and will be posting scores to keep everyone on track. Whoever is at the top of this list come the end of the night September 25th will be placed in the Main Event of Apocalypse for the ECWW World Heavyweight Championship! The Main Event will be announced to close September 25th edition of Insanity! There will also be two House Shows on the 16th and 23rd to boost superstars points. The list of superstars includes are Tim Taylor, Omega, Neville Ryan, Devin Smith, Dan Williams, Casey Anomaly, LeBron Carter, and Anthony Johnson

POINT SYSTEM

• HOUSE SHOW VICTORY - 3 POINTS
  • PINFALL VICTORY - 5 POINTS
  • SUBMISSION VICTORY - 5 POINTS
  • MAIN EVENT VICTORY - 5 POINTS
  • MATCH OF THE NIGHT - 10 POINTS
  • STAR OF THE NIGHT - 15 POINTS

STANDINGS

• Tim Taylor || 0
  • Omega || 0
  • Neville Ryan || 0
  • Devin Smith || 0
  • Dan Williams || 0
  • Casey Anomaly || 0
  • LeBron Carter || 0
  • Anthony Johnson || 0

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:54 am

Neville seems pleased as he looks at the card for next week as well as his inclusion on the leaderboard. He finds a screenshot of himself standing over the prone bodies of Casey and Tim and sends them each the picture along with a caption on the bottom

"The Nightmare falls to a Knightmare and Tim Taylor's just a tool"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:06 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
6.) Other Feedback? Keep this shit up. You're doing great.
I changed one thing.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:30 am

TJ wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
I changed one thing.

Appreciate it bro.

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:55 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville seems pleased as he looks at the card for next week as well as his inclusion on the leaderboard. He finds a screenshot of himself standing over the prone bodies of Casey and Tim and sends them each the picture along with a caption on the bottom

"The Nightmare falls to a Knightmare and Tim Taylor's just a tool"
Casey only sends a short reply:

"Where'd you go? I wasn't done kicking your ass."

He's lurking backstage looking for Ryan to finish what he started.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:52 am

@ SladeWilliams: A scorpion CAN deliver a lethal injection. The one whom the Devil fears WILL deliver a lethal injection. #TheVenomFlows #HailToTheKing

@ StephWilliams: Even together they can't bring me down. I won't and I can't die! #TheFireWillAlwaysBurn

Ot: Almost back home! I am back tonight!!!! Promos and rping incoming!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:31 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
TJ wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
I changed one thing.

Appreciate it bro.
Suck my ass.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:32 pm

TJ wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TJ wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
I changed one thing.

Appreciate it bro.
Suck my ass.
Good.

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 6:44 am

ECWW’s resident backstage interviewer, Terry Smith is seen standing by with Harry Jones. 

Terry Smith: “Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this exclusive ECWW.com interview! With me at this time is the 'Anti-Hero' himself, Harry Jones! So, Harry... how do you feel about collaborating with Jayson St. Pierre next week in a tag team match, following his derogatory comments made about you last night on Insanity?”

Harry Jones: “The most intelligent thing to come out of Jayson St-Pierre’s mouth last night was George St-Pierre’s dick, Terry. Will Williams and DT Weymes are by no means in the same league as yours truly, but unlike Jayson, they’re the best competition this company has to offer!” [Jones falls into a transfixed state for a few moments...]  “Sorry, I just remembered how fucking dreadful this place is...”

Smith awkwardly looks down at his feet. Jones takes a moment to collect his thoughts, before continuing.

Harry Jones: 

“Jayson is not worthy of being my sacrificial lamb. However, due to the wonderful nature of Trenton York’s self-diagnosed schizophrenia, Jayson will be competing against Weymes, Williams and myself at Apocalypse in the first ever Golden Contract match. Or, so he thinks...”

The camera tracks backwards, revealing a barbed-wire baseball bat conveniently placed against the wall behind Jones. Jones clutches onto the wooden shaft of the bat as Smith blatantly runs away. 

Harry Jones: “I’ll see you in the ring next week ... partner!”

OT: Badass show, Grange. Here's something quick.
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:24 am

DT is sitting with the ECWW backstage interviewer, Terry Smith whose having a busy day apparently. DT has hit feet up on the table as Smith begins to question him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, joining me at this time is the newest ECWW superstar, DT Weymes. DT thanks for coming."

"Why is Harry Jones standing behind you with a bat?"

".. What ...?"

Smith turns around nervously as DT grins.

"Too easy."

"Okay, very funny Mr. Weymes. But lets proceed with the interview. After severall weeks of speculation and numerous contract disputes, you're finally an ECWW superstar, how does that feel?"

"Underwhelming."

"Underwhelming?"

"Yes."

"Can you elaborate?"

"Because in the couple of weeks this company has beeen alive without my presence, it's already managed to land itself in a giant rut. Let me vent some frustrations at you, Devin."

"Uhh ... it's Terry."

"Whatever. Do you know how long it took Trenton York to even offer me a contract? Do you know that I sat by and watched him parade men like Will Williams, Twista XL and Oblivion into his office for contract discussions, while I had his lackies courteously explain to me that there was just no room for a guy like me in this company. And it made me mad. It really did. My stock hasn't gone down. I've not been on the decline. Heck, my last run in IWA and I was about to win their world championship on their biggest stage possible, but clearly that doesn't make me a priority. No, this company would rather live off of nostalgia. This company would rather live off the names of 2009. And it's ridiculous. Do you know how exhausting it is to hear day after day after day after day about how great things were back in the day? How tiring it is to have to listen to these idiots in the back reminisce about the good old days, when they were relevant, when they were actually worthy of competing for the top prize? I've wormed my way into this company for two reasons, Devin. Two reasons. To become the ECWW World Champion and to eliminate every man in the back who is desperately clinging onto a younger version of themselves."

Terry looks curiously at DT before responding.

"Could you maybe explain who you're referring to?"

"I look around at this company and I see Slade Williams and I see Scorpio. These two guys have everything, absolutely everything they need to become the top guy, not only in this company, but in the business today. They're two of the most determined kids I've seen. These two should be in the world title picture. But they're concentrating on the wrong goal. They've taken to eliminate each other and for the life of me, I can't understand why. This is their time. They shouldn't be settling for the midcard. You don't need to pick each other off, you should be working together. Working to ensure you both get what you deserve. This is your chance to aim higher because surely you feel the frustration. Surely, you've been told by those idiots in the back that you'll never be anything compared to such and such. Surely, you've been told that no matter what you achieve in this industry, it'll never match what Cyrus Black did in 3XW, it'll never match what Casey Anomaly did in 3XW. Doesn't that anger you? Aren't you ready to solidify yourself as a true legend? I look around at this company, Terry and I see fear. These guys. The true diamonds in the rough of this business, the Scorpio's, the Slade's, the Devin's. And they're terrified of stepping out of line. Men who've all shown their complete disobedience of the rules elsewhere are now scared shitless of stepping a toe out of line because they have no right to, yeah? We can't give these young guys a shot. That'd be ludicrous. We've got Casey! We've got Tim! Neville! Harry! Will! Twista! The list keeps growing. And they've all walked in here with a sense of entitlement, as if their actions in 2010 warrants them a world title shot. While the hard-working guys, who are here working their ass off every day, in every company, and proving they're what this business needs, not for the future, not in five years time, but now, are left to suffer."

DT sits forward in his chair, looking deep into Terry's eyes, not romantically but in some intense manner. You know the drill.

Because these veterans, these "legends" continue to hog the limelight. But every single one of them has spent the last few years of their career letting their fans down, failing to live up to the hype. Casey Anomaly is still in a rut. A man so unaccepting of impending failure, that he tucks his tail in between his legs and walks out of every company he's apart of because he's just not up for the big leagues anymore. Tim Taylor, a man sensibly forced into retirement, returning because he's desperate to see his name in lights just one more time. Harry Jones, the world's most gifted athlete, who blames everyone for his failures in this business, except himself. Twista XL walked into IWA for five minutes and walked back out.  Neville Ryan's retires and comes back more times than Hulk Hogan. I can count Oblivion victories in IWA on one hand. The fact is this, this company is in bad shape because it is relying on men like these. And I'd be foolish to say that any of these don't have what it takes, or they're passed it completely because that's not neccessarily true. But the fact it, these men don't deserve a chance to show they aren't passed it because each and everyone of them has been a total let down. Slade Williams, Devin Smith, Scorpio. Wanna know what they all have in common? Consistency. A passion, that I respect. Never lose that passion. Don't settle for second best. Oh sure, people wanna see Slade and Scorpio kill each other. It'll sell tickets. Sure. But guys like us need to be united, not at each others throats. I've been left dazed and confused, completely devoid of the knowledge of what day it is in the week at the hands of these two men. Don't let yourselves fall in the pecking order behind the Casey's and the Tim's and the Neville's of the world. Every dog has its day, Terry. And sometimes that poor old dog has to get put down."

"One last thing, DT, what do you make of your Lottery Shot Briefcase Match at Apocalypse come September 28th?"

"It's a beautiful match. I intend on winning, by the way. Might come as a surprise for you, but yeah. Just incase anyone was going to bet on some sort of DT helps Harry screwjob, you should probably just save your money. At Apocalypse, I will win that briefcase, just like I did in NIWA. And I will go on to main event ECWW for the world heavyweight championship. Just like I did in 3XW, just like I did in PWF, just like I did in IWA because everywhere I've been, I've been the best. That's consistency. Jayson St. Pierre, Will Williams, Harry Jones. They're all talented, accomplished men. And you can combine the list of their achievements together and reach an astronomical number. But you wanna know the one thing none of these men have ever done. They've never dethroned me. It's time to to forget about the past boys. It's time to come back to the real world. It's time to meet DT Weymes. I'm the face of this business now. It's not Casey, it's not Cyrus Black, it's not Dan Maskell. It's DT Weymes. And I've backed it up everyday by beating absolutely everyone who has stepped in my way. Your beloved legends are all about to die. Their flame is about to be extinguished. And when it's all said and done, after my foot has stood on the chest of the last fallen legend, I guarantee you that I will be the ECWW World .. Heavyweight .. Champion. This interview is over."

DT stands up and leaves as Terry wraps things up.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Ezgifcom-gif-maker5_zpsa32153e8

The theme music hits the arena and an uproar of boos begin for the man behind the music, Scorpio. The lights go dark and begins to flicker our different colors matching the ones on the glowing jacket of Scorpio as he comes slowly from the back. Scorpio is taking his precious time emerging from the shadows as he turns his back to the cameras and pauses for a moment to allow everyone the admire the Scorpion glowing all kinds of colors on the back of his jacket. He turns and continues on slowly stalking towards the ring with a sinister, dark, and prepared look on his face as you can now see the wild body paint that Scorpio is wearing. The crowd are booing the ever so confident Scorpio and cheering loudly and proudly for his rival and new fan favorite, Slade Williams. He shows the fans no attention like they are not even there as his eyes stay locked forward. Scorpio has been in a zone like never before seen since entering this feud with Slade Williams. These two men have quickly made a professional feud personal and now it is hard to say we will have a clear winner without one man killing the other! Scorpio stays focused on what lays ahead but has the recent exchanges with Slade fresh on his mind. Scorpio almost looks emotionless as he passes by the fans who try their hardest to get under his skin. Scorpio turns his head with anger filled eyes as he glares at a few fans before snatching a microphone from Danny Rogers. Scorpio heads up the steel steps as he takes his time walking along the ring apron staring into the live audience. He swiftly ducks in under the second rope and begins to pace inside the ring as the lights return to normal and his theme music fades out leaving the audiences boos to take front stage as they rise along with Scorpio's microphone. Scorpio is slow to begin speaking as he gets the microphone to this lip as he looks from his microphone to the crowd before beginning.

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Tumblr_nakg8wq7NH1s5g0jgo5_250

SCORPIO --- "The darkness seems to be creeping in day by day on the career of Slade Williams as now the date has been set to where one of us will meet our doom. September 28th... it will be no more fun and games, no more running for a escape, no escapes... we enter hell and one man doesn't leave. You seem so sure of yourself Slade and I have to admire that in you even though I have to be the man to rip your confidence from you and leave you left for dead... alone and unwanted int he center of the ring. While I am around Slade Williams... only one of us can remain. I entered this war with you because I didn't want my name to come out of peoples lips in the same sentence as yours but now this little war we have going on become humongous and now what I didn't want is EXACTLY what I am fighting for. I WANT my name to be in the same sentence as the name of Slade Williams. The big change in heart is that now I just wanna be the one to make this sentence... the short and sweet sentence that Scorpio ended the career of Slade Williams! I became a unstoppable force when i released my rage and retired the very man who runs this company but that was only a sip.. a TASTE of what I have inside me! NOTHING I have done yet in my career will even hold a candle to what I release at Apocalypse! I walk around here getting stares and glares and WHY?! Because I do what no other man has the guts to do and kill the cancers on this business before they team up and kill us on their own?! SLADE you once had this business understood and that's when you had to start fucking everything up... Tell me why this people cheer you Slade Williams! What did you do to change yourself into a fan favorite?! NOTHING! YOU DID NOTHING!! Nothing beside enter a war against me... and they merely hate me more than they you do but you sold out... and sold your soul to each and every on of these devils in this crowd! You fell to each of these people who will throw you under the bus as soon as you fall to my feet! [You can see the intensity and rage growing inside of Scorpio until it just pauses and Scorpio cracks an evil little grin.] At Apocalypse... we are set to meet in the most watched match of our career as MILLIONS will pay to see us kill each other! PAY to watch us beat the utter and complete shit out of each other! THAT is what the DEVILS want of us! They want blood and gore... exactly what we plan on giving them. [The grin is gone as Scorpio goes emotionless once more staring into the camera.] Two weeks from today... the fatality that is Slade Williams will be scooped up from the cold hard ground... lifeless... useless... gone. Now no ordinary singles match will allow a true winner... a disqualification and the match will be over but that will PROVE the war isn't over as we would continue on with our mission of extermination... you want to SLAY The Scorpion?! No regular match... now cage... no table... no ladder will bring you the PAIN I want to bring! That is why I am here... I want to lay the Demon to it's final rest... so I challenge you Slade Williams... I challenge you to step into the Scorpion's Den match... where there will only be one winner or no winner at all!"

Scorpio cracks an demented crooked smile as you can only imagine how sadistic the Scorpion's Den match is as the simple thought of the match is enough to bring a smile on Scorpio's face as he thinks of the sadistic things he would be able to do inside his den to Slade Williams. The crowd actually give the match idea a loud pop as they wonder what the match is all about as they hope if the match is accepted by Slade Williams that he would slay the Scorpion in it's own den but still are booing loudly and yelling and cussing Scorpio. Scorpio paces around the ring for a moment with the evil grin on his face as it begins to fade away and the rage filled, angry eyes of Scorpio returns as he eyes the audience members who begin to boo him louder as he begins to return to his speech but some audience members are smart to be silent as for once they are actually wanting to hear Scorpio continue as they obviously get to know what this proposed Scorpion's Den match is all about as Scorpio has the serious look back on  his face as he continues on over the boos which makes it hard to hear what Scorpio at first is saying.

SCORPIO --- "It is no secret that I love war... I've never held it a secret from the world that I take pleasure in not only my own pain but also others! There are only a few things in life that brings me great happiness and that is success, satisfaction, and brutality! Before I got into the ring and I was simply a self-made millionaire son of a millionaire casino mastermind I was still the same deranged man you see standing before you! When bets were placed... I always got what was mine if I had it handed or if I had to take it... I've left many left for dead... and when money quit satisfying me I went straight from winning the bets to just taking what was mine... I THRIVE FOR THIS! Creating pain is now my favorite kind of satisfaction that NOBODY can take from me... mental or physical it is all the same for me as long as the pain is real! I'VE BROKEN BONES AND MINDS ALIKE! Yet people still don't seem to take me for being real... as a child you feared the monsters under your bed even when your parents would SHOW you that they weren't even there! NOW!... Now you see a monster standing in front of you and your trying not to believe in it! You try to fight how real the goosebumps are whenever I take a step from the back and all you can feel is the feeling of emptiness... the feeling of impending doom... the feeling of knowing you will not feel for much longer... that is where I created The Scorpion's Den... satisfaction... brutality... and success built into one structure that you take one glance out and feel no emotion! You feel numb and your stomach will flip and your nerves make you begin to twitch... then your inside and the only feeling you have is that of appending doom as you look across the ring into your killers eyes. And Slade Williams... when you stare across the ring at me... you feel the cold steel holding you into the structure... I want you to tell me how ALONE YOU FEEL THEN! HOW DOOMED YOU FEEL THEN! 30 feet tall steel hell will hold us in... the commentators... the announcers... all trapped inside our HELL! Weapons will be our wallpaper all around... but inside that hell will be the den... a smaller 20 foot cell trapping us inside the ring... first we must escape the den to get to the toys... this isn't a pinfall type of match... [Scorpio cracks an evil smirk.] This isn't a fight until one can fight no longer! [Scorpio lets out a sinister laugh.] This is a match that the only way to win is to trap the other man inside the Scorpion's Den... One key, one winner.. but to get the key you have to be lucky enough to find it attached somewhere among the 30 foot cell... ARE YOU MONSTER ENOUGH SLADE WILLIAMS!! For too long you have understimated me for just another man... even less but a insect but I've seen a spider make a grown man scream like a bitch and a Snake strike a man dead....

Scorpio's smirk fades and the serious look returns to the face of Scorpio as he paces the ring breathing heavily into the microphone before finishing off his promo.

SCORPIO --- "Now you will all see a man be ended with a dose of Scorpion venom... War does not determine who is right - only who is left and I will be who is left when the smoke clears and all is said and done. Carpe diem, Slade Williams... your aggonying and pain won't last forever. With Apocalypse Comes Me."

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Ezgifcom-gif-maker2_zpsd48dc850

Scorpio drops the microphone as the lights go back dark and Scorpio's theme music begins to play again as Scorpio stares into the audience at all of the booing fans and Slade William marks before exiting the ring and heading up the ramp as he grows closer and closer to Apocalypse but now the Scorpion's Den match has been layed down on the plate but the question is now, will Slade Williams accept?

Last edited by Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next