The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUniversal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 I_voting_barUniversal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universal Wrestling Federation.

Go down 
+3
White guy
Sam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Wrestling Federation.   Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:26 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT SHOCKWAVE QUICK RESULTS

- The show opens with a confrontation between The Rock, Eric Bischoff, Shane McMahon, CM Punk, Harry Jones, Dustin Shore.

6 Man Tag Team Match
[Samuel Quaries, Roman Reigns, & Seth Rollins def. The Miz, Neil Stanton, & Slade Davis w/ Alexandra Ledger]

- Dean Ambrose comes to join his partners as they destorys The Miz, and partners as Quaries just watches leaving the ring.

Fatal 4 Way for the UWF Television Championship
[Mark Henry def. Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, & Axe]

- Axe and Mark Henry have a stare down before Daniel Byran nails Henry with a chair shot to the back of the head and Rhodes jumps in with Cross Rhodes as Daniel Bryan leaves screaming NO!

Singles Match
[Dean Ambrose def. Keith Copeland]

- Backstage Matt Striker interviews Dustin Shore who talks trash about Harry Jones and CM Punk while praising his partner he is glad to meet.

Triple Threat UWF Universal Championship Match
[OMEGA def. Antonio Cesaro & AJ Styles]

- OMEGA begins to celebrate as from out of nowhere, AJ Styles nails him with a Pele Kick.

Best in the World Tag Team Match
[CM Punk & Harry Jones def. Dustin Shore & Chris Jericho]

- Post match stare down between CM Punk and Harry Jones.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Wrestling Federation.   Universal Wrestling Federation. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 am

{It is Early on the Friday morning after Thursday Night Shockwave as the doors of the Universal Wrestling Federation arena for the event that has come and gone swing open while Samuel Quarles slowly emerges and gazes up at the black sky with the light from the moon and stars shining down on him before proceeding to make his way towards his motor vehicle, when a silhouette suddenly appears nearby and directs Samuel attention their way after a few seconds as the person comes out from the shadows just as Samuel reaches his car slightly startling him for a moment}

Samuel Quarles

You know common courtesy for somebody that was recently victorious with you in a Six Man Tag Team Match would be to not approach them like this a couple of hours after midnight. I mean you and I are currently new acquaintances and all, but there are plenty of other ways that we could meet, so next time I recommend you warn me first because I’d much prefer meeting on different terms. Anyway, enough of my small talk let’s get down to business, so what is it that you want to discuss?

{Roman Reigns has a serious look on his face as he stares at Quarles before a slight grin appears upon his face followed by a small chuckle and a couple of pats on Samuel’s back}

Roman Reigns

The purpose of me being here is to find out exactly was going through your mind after our match because Dean, Seth and I feel that you might possibly be contemplating becoming a part of the Shield after witnessing us give further justice to The Miz, Neil Stanton and Slade Davis last night. Here’s the situation though, if those thoughts are indeed going on in your head then after we see how trustworthy you truly are an offer could show up on the table, but on the other hand maybe this meeting is just a waste of both of our times.

{Quarles is quite intrigued from this response, but isn’t so persuaded as Roman could be hoping for him to be. Samuel runs his fingers through his short dark brown hair before running his hands down the side of his face}

Samuel Quarles

Look I respect your decision to come and see myself about this and I am interested by what you have had to say, but unfortunately in my perspective there is an irreconcilable difference between both parties as our sense of Justice are incompatible and I really don’t want to partake in a method that I oppose. Now even though we aren't exactly on the same page, it doesn't mean that Tag Teaming with you guys from time to time will become a problem for me and I truly hope you guys feel the same way.

{Roman is a little bit taken back from Quarles opinion as he slowly takes it all in over the next few seconds and feels a slight hesitation in responding, only to clear his mind and think about what is beneficial for the Shield}

Roman Reigns

If I was to agree to those terms right now then I wouldn't have my group’s best interest at heart because I would only be voicing one third of our view plus everybody knows that the Shield is quite the tight unit and make choices based on a mutual agreement, so I will need to seek out Rollins and Ambrose to repeat our little conversation here to them for a decisive answer towards your request and then we can actually finish this discussion and proceed forward as either enemies or occasional allies.

{Samuel nods and taps Reigns on the chest before walking past him to get into his vehicle and drive off while Roman slips back into the darkness and goes somewhere off into the distance}
Back to top Go down

Universal Wrestling Federation.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2