HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

Poll #115
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is MARIK! Due to still actually being here. So here's to Marik!
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3144
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Fri May 24, 2013 8:32 pm

no
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2005

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Fri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Akinfenwa Newswire:

-Kris Louiee has been kidnapped by ninjas. He was expected to be offered a contract by management, but his disappearance has thrown this into turmoil. He will likely return in a few weeks with a face tattoo and the ninjas will never be seen or mentioned ever again, with no explanation given as to who they were or why they did it.

-ACW have signed youth prospect Joe E. Legend to a developmental contract. He is tipped as one for the future. We wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

-The next supershow will be headlined by Fish Market Street Fight IV - Revenge of the Fish. In a twist to the usual rules, fans at ringside are encouraged to bring their own fish, all of which will be legal during the match.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2005

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Sat May 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Update - Michael Elgin and Roderick Strangle have been added to the roster.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3144
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Sat May 25, 2013 9:02 pm

post a new show fag >:[

ur late
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2005

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 pm

(nova) wrote:
post a new show fag >:[

ur late

Would you believe it, I was writing the show and was just about to finish the main event when my comp froze and deleted the entire show. Now I'm gonna have to start all over again. Looks like the show will be late guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3144
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Sat May 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Karl Bury wrote:
(nova) wrote:
post a new show fag >:[

ur late

Would you believe it, I was writing the show and was just about to finish the main event when my comp froze and deleted the entire show. Now I'm gonna have to start all over again. Looks like the show will be late guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

shud chanje ur nam 2 karl jarete

fag
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2005

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Sat May 25, 2013 9:10 pm

(nova) wrote:
Karl Bury wrote:
(nova) wrote:
post a new show fag >:[

ur late

Would you believe it, I was writing the show and was just about to finish the main event when my comp froze and deleted the entire show. Now I'm gonna have to start all over again. Looks like the show will be late guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

shud chanje ur nam 2 karl jarete

fag

Will have to do quick rezults instead.

Dark Match - Kris Lewie defeats Surge [0:43]

Michael Elgin and Roderick Strangle fought to a time limit draw [3:00]

Main Event - Angel Rodriguez promo.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3144
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    Sat May 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Karl Bury wrote:
(nova) wrote:
Karl Bury wrote:
(nova) wrote:
post a new show fag >:[

ur late

Would you believe it, I was writing the show and was just about to finish the main event when my comp froze and deleted the entire show. Now I'm gonna have to start all over again. Looks like the show will be late guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

shud chanje ur nam 2 karl jarete

fag

Will have to do quick rezults instead.

Dark Match - Kris Lewie defeats Surge [0:43]

Michael Elgin and Roderick Strangle fought to a time limit draw [3:00]

Main Event - Angel Rodriguez promo.

wut about every1 else retard

like brock hogan nd teddy lung

i fukkin h8 this

fukkk u >:[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwyaQfYAYJA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project    

Back to top Go down
 
Akinfenwa Wrestling Federation Society X Revolution Project
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» British Armwrestling Federation - page on facebook.
» Anyone got Wrestling Revolution/Booking Revolution for Android?
» Wrestling Revolution 3D(Not the first one nor the Booking one) is awesome
» Wrestling Revolution 3D: Random events in your singles or booking career
» Project Peenemünde!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: