The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.

Go down 
+5
Mystery Superstar
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Shady1
Jarrett
Adam
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady1
Jobber
Jobber

IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:46 am

Adam wrote:
No problems at all there Shady. I quite like your roster now that I've had a chance to look completely at it. Ridiculously stacked tag division.

Thanks Adam and yeah I wanted like a combination of well known guys and lesser known ones so I am glad it looks alright. Actually got to admit my Tag division is stacked. Fingers crossed I can do something cool with the talent I got there.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Just waiting on TTHSMF. If he hasn't posted by tomorrow morning/midday I'll just make a basic post for him.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 am

Krazy Wrestling Alliance

Territory
The Krazy Wrestling Alliance (KWA) is the second IFL promotion based in the UK and Ireland, although the majority of the televised shows will be hosted in the North of England, in places like Manchester, Liverpool and York. There will be excursions to Ireland, Wales and Scotland for certain TV events and PPV's with the first KWA PPV, Insurgency, coming out of Glasgow's SECC.

Management and Staff
The visionary behind the original ECW promotion, Paul Heyman, is the man who has decided to play his hand as the head booker and owner of Krazy Wrestling Alliance. As well as the on-screen GM and recognised owner, he heads the creative team, with help from colour commentators Joey Styles and Tazz, the trusted commentary team behind the revamped WWECW. The other member of the creative team is interviewer, Josh Matthews.

Television Deal
Despite the obscurity of the promotion, the aggressive negotiation skills of Paul Heyman have managed to earn KWA a year long TV deal on Sky Sports, with a 7pm television spot on Sky Sports 3 on a Wednesday night. PPV's will also be hosted by Sky Sports 1, 2 or 3, depending on other channel arrangements from Sky Sports.

Music
As established stars from the WWE form the KWA roster, music themes will be the same as the ones from their WWE runs and the WWE RAW theme song, 'The Night' by Kromestatik will be retained as the theme of the KWA Live! TV shows. As for the Insurgency theme song, it has yet to be announced.

Championships:

KWA Heavyweight Championship:

KWA Tag Team Championships:

KWA Worldwide Championship:

KWA Insanity Championship:

On-Screen Talent

Non-wrestlers
Paul Heyman - GM/Owner
Josh Matthews - Interviewer
Joey Styles - Colour Commentator
Tazz - Play by Play

Active Roster
Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Christian
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Drew McIntyre
Epico
Evan Bourne
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Ryback
Santino Marella
Ted DiBiase
Tensai
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker

Tag Teams/Factions
3MB (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal)
Boom Truth (Kofi Kingston and R-Truth)
International Airstrike (Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd)
Los Aviadores (Epico, Primo and Hunico)
The New Nexus (Mason Ryan, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty)
The Uso's (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso)
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan)
Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay and Tensai)

Last edited by The Truth Has Set Me Free on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Thread is being made TONIGHT. We've around 15 posts to work with on the front page. Is there anything ANYBODY (not only the guys involved) think should be included?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Damn shame I couldn't be a part, maybe the next time. I'll give solid reviews based after every show that's done. Can't wait to read the bookings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.   IFL - The Final Stand. Please read. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IFL - The Final Stand. Please read.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2