The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 I_vote_lcap Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 I_voting_bar Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
Then I shall pick up Dolph Ziggler!

you got it

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Edge arrives with the World title strapped to his waist and David Otunga following closely behind

off: Granger can I also pick up The Brian Kendrick?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 pm

OOC: Of course Dan!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:24 pm

The Brian Kendrick arrives, he does his TBK dance into the arena wearing one of his custom leather jackets.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 am

SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) What will Christian's announcement be??
B.) What are you looking forward too?
C.) Any predictions?
D.) Hype levels out of 1 to 10?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 am

============================================
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
AIR DATE: FRIDAY MARCH 8TH, 2013
DURATION: TWO HOURS
NETWORK: SYFY NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "LET'S MAKE IT INTERESTING."

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 8_zpsaaba9bf4

Kane’s pyro erupts on the stage and the lights go black. After a few moments his theme and signature lighting hits. The WWE Champion walks out to a huge pop! Kane enters the ring and retrieves a microphone.

Kane ---
"WrestleMania 29…It’s just on the horizon. And here I stand, the WWE Champion. As a child, I never dreamed a moment like this...Headlining WrestleMania! Let’s look back to almost 16 years ago. The fire had risen from the ashes for the first time. The landscape of the WWE was forever changed as I, the Devil’s Favorite Demon walked down that aisle…ripped the hinges and door of a cell, stepped over those ropes, and dropped my brother right on his head! The only dream I was living was a nightmare…A nightmare that was instilled in everyone that came face to face with me. Hell bent on the vengeance I sought out for. Never in my mind would I think that this WWE Championship would be a goal here. Now…Now this Championship, it is proof that I am still the monster that I have been, and always will be. I vow to become one of the most dominant WWE Champions in the history of the WWE! But I’m missing something. To begin this new journey…I need a contender. John Cena was brutally assaulted by Brock Lesnar, injuring him to the point to where he can’t compete. I must say…It is a good think you’re injured Cena, because there was no way you were taking this Title from me. The beating Lesnar gave you was only a small fraction of the one you would have received from me! But onto what I was speaking about…The general manager has yet to name a #1 Contender for the WWE Championship. Whoever that may be when the time comes, I promise to…No I vow! I vow to go onto WrestleMania, walk down that ramp with the WWE Championship around my waist…And incapacitate my opponent to the point he will not want to come after this Title again. So Kurt Angle, if you don’t name a #1 Contender, I have no problem with going to the back, finding one myself, and deliver just small fraction of the pain he will endure at WrestleMania!”

Kane drops his microphone and begins to raise his arms to ignite his pyro, but he is interrupted by the music of Christian! Christian walks out onto the stage to a big pop.

Christian ---
"Be careful what you wish for Kane! I hope you realize what it means to be WWE Champion. You see like you, I was the World Heavyweight Champion, but never the WWE Champion. I fully intend to change that soon. Do you see what is in my hand? The Money in the Bank contract! I can use this whenever I want, when I want. But you should know a little about this too. Just remember Kane, I control the fate of that WWE Title…Whether you like it, or not!”

Christian drops his microphone and holds up the briefcase, Kane shows his sinister smirk and does his pyro in the ring. Kane and Christian have a stare down.

- Jigsaw

=======================================================================================

United States Championship Tournament - Semi-Finals
[Seth Rollins vs Christopher Nowinski]
=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

-- BEETHOVEN'S 5TH SYMPHONY! --

=================

Seth Rollins comes out first through the crowd. Christopher Nowinski comes out next, and he lectures the crowd on how he will become the United States Champion after this tournament is over. He enters the ring and the bell sounds. Nowinski and Rollins lock up. Rollins with a knee to the gut! Seth Rollins pounds away, and then hits a suplex! Rollins hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Rollins mounts Nowinski and hits multiple blows to the head before the referee pulls him off. Seth Rollins taunts Nowinski to get up. Nowinski gets to his feet and Rollins goes for the super kick! Nowinski catches him and spins him around. Nowinski hits a back suplex! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Nowinski now taunts Rollins to get up. Rollins staggers to his feet and Nowinski hits a combo of clotheslines! Rollins gets to his feet again and Nowinski makes him eat a drop kick! Christopher Nowinski makes the cover! 1, 2, kick out! Christopher Nowinski leaps up and drops a knee across the chest. Nowinski calls for the Harvard Buster! Rollins uses the ropes to get to his feet, and Nowinski sets him up. Seth Rollins counters. He nails a super kick! Nowinski falls into the ropes and rebounds back at Rollins dazed. Seth Rollins connects with the Black Out! Rollins hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: SETH ROLLINS

=================

- Jigsaw

=======================================================================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 6_zps7330d8c0

The cameras cut backstage where Cody Rhodes is walking around backstage obviously looking for something as he spots his new tag team partner, The Miz as he walks over to him with a smirk on his face as he pats him on the back.

CODY RHODES ---
"So you ready to completely embarrass your former rookie?"

The Miz smirks as he nods his head at his tag partner and begins to snicker thinking about it.

THE MIZ ---
"Am I ready? I am more than just ready... me and you are here to prove a point and take the glory back that we deserve! There is nobody better for me to face than a guy who never gave me respect! Tonight, we make another point!"

CODY RHODES --- "That is what I like to hear and plus we are both in the battle royal! We both have a chance to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship! Tonight, we do what we set out to do!"

Singles Match
[The Miz w/ Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan]
=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES! --

=================

The Miz’s theme hits and he walks out with Cody Rhodes to a big negative reaction. The Miz and Cody Rhodes taunt the fans on the way down to the ring. Daniel Bryan comes out next to a big pop! The fans chant “YES!” as Bryan chants “NO!” Daniel Bryan enters the ring, and the Miz begins to taunt Daniel Bryan. The bell sounds and they lock up! Daniel Bryan with a side headlock. The Miz slips out and slaps Bryan in the back of the head. Daniel Bryan turns to him to see Miz laughing at him. Daniel Bryan throws a right hand and nearly decks Miz. Bryan unloads on Miz with a combo of chops to the chest and right hands to the jaw. Bryan throws Miz into the ropes. Daniel Bryan with a leaping spinning elbow! Bryan hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Daniel Bryan gets the Miz to his feet and throws him into the corner. Bryan runs for the leg drop, but Cody Rhodes pops up on the apron and pushes the Miz out of the way! Daniel Bryan crashes into the corner and falls to the canvas. The Miz goes for the cover! 1, 2, kick out! The Miz gets Daniel Bryan to his knees, and he hits his signature DDT! Miz hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The Miz lifts Bryan to his feet, but Bryan counters him. Daniel Bryan runs to the ropes, but he is tripped up by Cody Rhodes! The referee does not catch it. The Miz hits a clothesline on Daniel Bryan and he goes for the cover. The Miz puts his feet up on the ropes for leverage, but the referee immediately catches him this time! The Miz gets into an argument with the referee. Daniel Bryan comes from behind and rolls him up! 1, 2, kick out! Miz quickly pops up and he runs at Bryan, Bryan catches him and tries to lock in the No Lock! Miz looks like he is about to tap out, but he reverses and counters into a roll over pinning attempt! Miz pulls on the tights! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: THE MIZ

=================

- Jigsaw

As the match end, The Miz and Rhodes begin to jump Daniel Bryan until suddenly out comes running Mr. Anderson! He slides in to clear house and oddly save Daniel Bryan.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 1-1_zpsd4b9b22a

Just as the match had ended the theme music of Brock Lesnar blares throughout the arena and the crowd goes insane! Brock comes walking out with anger on his face as he walks to one side of the ramp to the next before heading down the ramp and Justin Roberts is already up to hand out his microphone to Brock who approaches and snatches the mic and nods his head at Roberts before turning and heading up the steel steps and into the ring with microphone at his mouth not paying any attention to any of the other superstars still getting up and leaving.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"Sorry to interupt your celebration but there is something that I have to say and why not now... Kurt Angle... me and you go way back and we have had some of the greatest matches in the WWE. You see here is the thing Kurt... your ego needs to be checked. You think that you are the best when your not even in the top 5... You want get that through your head so I am going to get it in their for you. I could go back there right now and beat you to a inch of your life but I won't... why? So I can scare you... I don't let you fight me... but I beat up everybody around you... first... TONIGHT! I want to show everybody the true results of the finals! Fuck the title! I just want Edge... one on one. So what do you say Edge? Are you afraid?"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Edge-_zpse5a4821a

Suddenly the theme music of the Rated R Superstar, Edge blares through the sound system and the crowd goes crazy in a loud pop of boos and yet cheers as Lesnar stares down the entrance as out he walks. Edge comes from the back with his World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and a scowl on his face and David Otunga right behind him. He stops at the top of the ramp and Otunga hands him a microphone and Edge scratches his head.

EDGE ---
"You want a match? Umm... who in the hell are you to challenge me to a match? I am the World Heavyweight Champion, do you got that Brock? You know why I am the World Heavyweight Champion? Because somebody has some attitude problems and injure people... heez how sick!"

BROCK LESNAR --- "Yeah funny... your real funny Edge! Actually... no your not funny... you try to act like you are somebody big don't you... Adam... let me tell you something between us... I am Brock Lesnar... I am the former UFC World Champion... the former WWE Champion... and I would whoop... your... ass!"

You can see the anger grow in Edge as he paces back and forth and moves his hair back.

EDGE ---
You think you got me huh? You think you are better than me? I am a Hall of Famer! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! You want a match... well it's on!"

United States Championship Tournament - Semi-Finals
[Alberto Del Rio vs AJ Styles]
=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

-- REALEZA! --

=================

AJ Styles' music hits first and receives a large pop. Right behind him is Alberto Del Rio, who enters after being introduced by his personal ring announcer. The bell rings. The lock up and Alberto puts AJ into a head lock which he pushes out of and goes into the ropes. Alberto knocks him when and backs himself into the ropes. AJ jumps out of the way and hits him with an arm drag when he returns followed by a drop kick when he gets up. AJ backs into the ropes and hits Alberto with a knee to the face which has high impact. Alberto's hands quickly grasp his face but AJ gives him no breathing time. He goes for the pin. 1, 2 , kick out. AJ lifts Alberto so that he's in the sitting position and kicks him in the back. AJ picks Alberto up and backs up. He begins to spin, appearing to be going for some sort of move but Alberto reverses quickly with a clothesline. Alberto picks AJ up and kicks him in the gut before hitting him with a German suplex. He sits in the mat and breaths for a second before helping AJ up and executing a tilt-a-whirl back breaker. AJ feels the impact and cries out in pain. Alberto rolls him over and goes for the pin. 1, kick out. He slams the mat in frustration and stands up in disbelief. He waits for AJ to get up and he irish whips him into the corner. Alberto follows behind him quickly and AJ nails him with an elbow which sends Alberto stumbling. Alberto returns and sends AJ over the ropes. He goes to for a punch but receives one from AJ instead. AJ holds onto the rope and flies over the ropes with an arm bar. He quickly picks Alberto up and sets him up for the Styles Clash before hitting it. He goes for the pin. 1, 2 , 3.

=================

Winner: AJ STYLES

=================

- Killer Queen

As AJ begins to celebrate The Shield are spotted coming from both directions as the run into the ring and begin to attack AJ Styles and shout at him!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 7_zps1c1a7fb7

DEAN AMBROSE --- When you look at this company, all you see is injustice. Left and right, this company is full of it. The Shield is here to rectify it.

SETH ROLLINS --- We don't talk about fixing the injustice, we take action. Me and Dean, we've done everything in our power to fix injustice, but we aren't finished yet.

DEAN AMBROSE --- Rock, you left the WWE, and went to Hollywood, and you think you can just waltz back into the WWE and pick up where you left off without any consquences? That's an injustice Rock.

SETH ROLLINS --- This company is not a movie set Rock! We think you've gotten a wrestling ring confused with a car chase in Fast Five. Or maybe as a pillow in Tooth Fairy. Your not a wrestler anymore Rock, your nothing more than an actor.

DEAN AMBROSE --- Rocky, its you and me tonight. You should not have saved Christian from the beating he deserved on Raw, and tonight your gonna pay for it.

SETH ROLLINS --- And AJ Styles, we're gonna wrestle at WrestleMania for the United States Championship. Dean is already the Intercontinental Champion, and count on it that I will beat you.

DEAN AMBROSE --- The Shield is going to fix this company, no matter the cost, one man at a time. Rock, Styles, you've been warned, believe in The Shield!

SETH ROLLINS --- BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

- Jon

Non-Title Match
[Kane (c) vs DDP]
=================

-- VEIL OF FIRE! --

The WWE Champion, Kane makes his way out first with his championship over his shoulder. He doesn’t seem to be in a pleasant mood,

=================

-- YO IT'S ME, IT'S ME! --

While his opponent, DDP, is quite the opposite who comes out with a large grin. Before the ref gets the chance to signal the bell DDP stops him and begins to speak.

DDP ---
"It’s me… DDP. [he stops and lifts his head with a grin towards the crowd.] Kane, before we start this match I just wanted to talk to you about your treatment that you took months before. All your life you were referred to as the Big Red Monster because that’s what you are… A monster and you went for help. It worked a bit but at the end of the day it didn’t work to its fullest but that’s not a bad thing that’s a good thing. Why? I’ll tell you why. When you’re as angry as you are you can’t really get any worse can you? You can only get better. You can only get happier and eventually it will come with patience and with you continuing to work on it. Now you see just like me.. that I like me, you like me, and now you like you because of me, DDP. [he grins before removing his earpiece.]"

=================

The ref signals for the match to start and the two begin to circle around the square ring. The two go to lock up and DDP manages to spear Kane and back him up into the corner. Kane begins to lay right hands on him before pushing him off, sending DDP flying onto his back. Kane takes a moment to breath which gives DDP a chance to get back on his feet. Kane approaches him and gives him a knee to the gut before picking him up and hitting him with a side walk slam. He goes for the pin, 1, kick out. Kane gets to his feet and grabs DDP by his head. DDP reverses his hold and kicks him in the gut to hit him with a swinging neck breaker. DDP drops him with an elbow drop. He stands up and gives Kane a couple of kicks to the gut before taunting to the crowd much to their pleasure. This gives Kane some time to get some energy and when he gets to his feet DDP irish whips him into the ropes. When Kane returns he hits him with a big boot to the head. Kane applies a chin lock onto DDP which doesn't seem to be very effective as DDP begins to stand up. Just as when he begins to stand to his feet Kane throws him back down with pure strength. DDP gets to his feet and reverses Kane's next move with one of his signature moves, Diamond Dream, which a DDT. The two both lay on the ground and the crowd is divided. They both get to their feet and begin to exchange punches. DDP begins to get the upper hand and starts to get more in than Kane. He goes for the Diamond Cutter but is reversed when Kane grabs his throat and chokes slams him. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: KANE

=================

The referee raises Kane's hand and just as he gets up he's knocked down by somebody. It's CM Punk! He begins to throw a couple of right hands and kicks at Kane before lifting him up on his back and nailing him with the GTS. The whole crowd is surprised. He looks down at Kane who lays beside a beaten up DDP. CM Punk then makes his way over to DDP. He slowly helps him up. DDP holds onto CM Punk for support and he looks at him in confusion. CM Punk then lifts DDP onto his shoulders and nails him with a GTS as well. No one had seen this coming and both of the wrestlers were confused. The show goes to commercial with CM Punk standing above DDP and Kane.

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 3-1_zpsf18168c4

As the show comes back from a commercial break, CM Punk is sitting in a familiar Indian style on the top of the ramp and with a microphone in his hand. As he stares into the ring at Kane and DDP, he begins to smirk just staring at them with the crowd in the background roaring out boos at Punk. A moment or two passes and Punk slowly raises up the microphone.

CM PUNK ---
"So here is what I have to say... you can boo me all that you want but the truth has to be let out eventually and what a better time than now. Alright... ladies and gentlemen, the truth is that I, CM Punk, have never been afraid of The Undertaker, as I will never fear The Undertaker because he is just a fony... a fake... a loser. And I am CM Punk... the Best in the World! I held the WWE Championship for over 365 days! That is hands down more impressive than winning at least one match a year for 20 years! I am a wrestler... do any of you even know what a wrestler is? Or is that before your time? Now Undertaker... you may be a wrestler but who have you faced in the past 20 years who is better than C... M... PUNK! Hmmm? Nobody! You really piss me off... The Undertaker! Just hearing that pisses me off! You got involved in business that you had no business getting involved in. I deserve to be the WWE Champion right now... not your lesser brother who can... not... straight up beat me... and that is why he is laying in the middle of the ring..."

CM Punk quits talking for a moment as the crowd erupts in boos as he covers his mouth just staring at Kane and DDP.

CM PUNK ---
"Kane... you are lucky that I am focusing on your Brother... or I would go ahead and take back my WWE Championship... you need to realize that I am better than you... better than your brother.I am the biggest name in this company.... people have forgotten John Cena and now they think about me! At Wrestlemania... I am the one to end the streak... I cement my legacy... I cement my position in the WWE Hall of Fame... 20... and 1... CM Punk ends the streak. That is what the future beholds... I do what Randy... Kane... Shawn... Hunter... Dave... or Flair could not get done... It is the last and only thing I need to do to without a doubt make the world realize I am the BEST... IN... THE... WORLD... I remember back at Wrestlemania 20... I was was focusing on Honor.... I was focusing on paving my way to being here today... and I watched Wrestlemania to see The Undertaker return with Paul Bearer... right there by his side... a mark out moment... versus the current WWE Champion... Kane. I saw you beat your brother... I watched year after year even as I made it to the WWE... then I quit caring... you were a nobody to me now besides a co-worker and only time you matter was when I was involved... now it is 2013... I think I am going to care again... looking back at all of the years... I wanna be the guy... the guy who slays The Undertaker and finally kills off The Deadman... you had to make this personal didn't you..."

CM Punk shakes his head and drops the microphone and stands up and stares in the ring. He looks up at the Wrestlemania 29 sign and crosses his arms.

Non-Title Match
[The Rock vs Dean Ambrose (c)]
=================

=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

The Shield’s theme hits and out comes Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Ambrose looks confident, but also a sinister look is on his face. The fans begin a “Rocky!” chant, and after a moment, the Rock’s theme hits! The fans rise to their feet as the Rock makes his way down the stage. The Rock enters the ring and the bell sounds. Ambrose goes right after the Rock and begins to hammer away with rights and lefts! Ambrose hits a kick to the gut. Ambrose throws the Rock into the ropes, but he comes back and hits a flying forearm! Ambrose quickly gets up, but the Rock makes him eat a Samoan drop! The Rock hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The Rock lifts Ambrose to his feet and begins to hit a combo of right hands that sends Ambrose into the corner. The Rock hits one more big right hand that knocks Ambrose down. The Rock gets in a few stomps in before the referee gets involved. Dean Ambrose staggers to his feet, and the Rock goes for a spine buster! Out of nowhere Ambrose counters into a DDT! Now both men are down. The referee begins his 10 count. Both answer at about 8. They exchange a pair of blows, and Ambrose gets in an elbow to the jaw. Dean Ambrose hits a swinging neck breaker! Ambrose goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Ambrose puts the Rock in a Sleeper hold! The Rock tries to fight it, but Ambrose has it locked tight. After a moment, the Rock begins to fade! The referee has no choice but to drop Rock’s arm three times. The first drop succeeds, followed by the second! As he drops his arm a third time, the Rock shows signs of life. Ambrose looks shocked as the Rock begins to battle to his feet! Ambrose starts pounding away, but the Rock battles back! He hits a spine buster on Ambrose! The Rock stands over him and calls for the People’s Elbow! The fans are on their feet as The Rock runs to the ropes, he leaps over Ambrose and rebounds again, only to be super kicked by Seth Rollins! The referee calls for the bell!

=================

Winner By DQ: THE ROCK

=================

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 5-1_zpsf9816ef4

CHRIS JERICHO --- "Last Monday Night RAW I was in a match with the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge which I lost. I'm okay with admitting that I lost because I know and you all know that if I were to face Edge one on one again man to man that the better man, being me, would come out on top. I shouldn't even have to tell you why but I'm going too and it's because I am the best in the world at what I do. What are my chances at beating him? They're pretty great because right now Edge is probably backstage gloating. He's feeling really good about beating the greatest wrestler to grace the ring but I bet you, no I'm telling you that he won't do it again. The thought of Edge being the World Heavyweight Champion disgusts me. That World Heavyweight Championship belongs around this gorgeous waist right here. [He grins and nods, receiving a couple of whistles from the crowd.] You people come here to see me. I am the high light of the night. When young kids enter the wrestling business it's not because they want to be like Hulk Hogan or for Edge for Christ Sake's. It's because they want to be like Y2J, baby!"

He pulls his mic back and the crowd begins to cheer loudly. They begin a "Y2J" chant and Jericho walks around the ring with a grin, waiting for them to die down a bit before continuing.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"You win some and you lose some. We all have our off nights but I guarantee you if the match were to be for the World Heavyweight Championship the outcome would be a lot different. If Edge thinks he's so damn good and above everyone else I don't see why he would have a problem putting it up against me unless he's scared because let's face it that's what Edge is. He's a coward who hides behind a pathetic excuse of a lawyer by the name of David Otunga. What a joke Otunga is. Otunga and Edge are really a perfect match for each other and I know they're really close. I don't think I've seen a moment where Otunga wasn't glued to Edge's side and I hope they stay close because Edge is going to need someone to console him when I take what I want which is the World Heavyweight Championship. When I take that championship I'm going to make a promise to you all that things will never.... EVER be the same again."

Chris Jericho's music hits and he drops his mic. He stares into the camera for a moment before cracking a grin.

- Killer Queen

No DQ Match
[Brock Lesnar vs Edge (c) w/ David Otunga]
=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

The match is begun as the beast wastes no time in going straight for the champ who uses his speed moving out of his way and sending him crashing into the turnbuckle! Edge runs at him and Lesnar rushes out at him like a bull running right through him and the crowd pops! Lesnar taunts for the crowd as the beast is on fire and grabs up Edge trying to show what would have happened in the finals of the Gold Medal Tournament! Lesnar picks him up as Edge begins to squirm away from Lesnar! He pushes him from behind as he is able to get away and following up with a dropkick! He waits and goes running full steam for the spear as Lesnar dodges this time sending Edge crashing into the turnbuckle and the crowd goes crazy as Lesnar roars out for them. Lesnar prepares to take out Edge as He begins to stalk behind him as he staggers to his feet when David Otunga had no other choice but to grab the legs out Brock Lesnar! Lesnar is shocked as he looks at Otunga and somehow Edge has the power to nail Lesnar with the spear! Edge follows into the pin attempt... 1... 2. Lesnar kicks out and the beast is angry now as Edge looks in shock and fear as he backs up for another spear! Lesnar is up as Edge comes running and Lesnar lifts him up and plants him with a spinebuster and the crowd pops once more! Suddenly Lesnar turns and stares at Otunga as he slides out of the ring and Otunga runs until Lesnar catches him and like a Lion, Lesnar snatches him up and nails him with the F-5 and the crowd goes nuts and to their feet! As Lesnar turns around he is caught by another surprising Spear as both men are out and the referee has no choice but to count! As he gets to 6 both men are almost to their feet and Edge is first up and slides in the ring as Lesnar will not stay down at 7 and storms the ring much more angry! Edge can not believe that Lesnar is still going as he goes back on the attack and Lesnar nails him with a big boot and as he gets back up a spear of his own and by accident taking out the referee! Brock grabs up Edge like a hungry bear as he lifts him up and delivers a devastating F-5 and goes for the pin as he realizes the referee is out cold! Lesnar goes to check on the referee as the crowd pops as Kurt Angle jumps from the crowd behind the commentating booth in his suit and then suddenly grabs a steel chair and enters the ring and stands behing Lesnar as the crowd begins to boo! As Lesnar turns around he is nailed by the steel chair! Kurt keeps up the attack as somehow manages his way up weak and tired as Angle nods at Edge and after one more chair shot Edge spears Lesnar as Angle wakes the referee! 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: EDGE

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 2-1_zps855d53b4

Just as the match ends Kurt demands a microphone as he begins to walk around Brock Lesnar with a scowl on his face and he raises the microphone up to his lips.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Who in the hell do you think you are Brock? How dare you challenge me for a match at Wrestlemania! I should fire you right here right now but obviously Vince likes you or something! You want a match with me huh! Well if you want it to be Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar one more time then lets do it! I am sick and tired of people thinking that you are somebody Brock! I have beat you before and I can beat you again! I am Kurt Angle... there is no way in hell you are better than me!"

Kurt Angle throws the microphone down at Lesnar as he raises his arms into the air and the Rated R Superstar, Edge and David Otunga who is still recovering from Lesnar clap for the boss.

Number One Contender's Battle Royal for the World Heavyweight Championship
[The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs DDP vs M.V.P vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan
vs Chris Jerichio vs Wade Barrett vs Brad Maddox vs Shawn Michaels vs Raven vs David Otunga
vs Titus O'Neil vs Drew McIntrye vs Damien Sandow]

=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- SMOKE & MIRRORS! --

=================

-- I'M HEAR TO SHOW THE WORLD! --

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

=================
- The Miz vs Cody Rhodes vs DDP vs M.V.P vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan
vs Chris Jerichio vs Mr. Anderson vs Brad Maddox vs Shawn Michaels vs Raven vs David Otunga
vs Titus O'Neil vs Drew McIntrye vs Damien Sandow

=================

The bell is sounded as the 15 men in this match begin an all out brawl and the crowd goes wild as the winner of the over the top rope battle royal will face the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge at Wrestlemania! Titus O'Niel and M.V.P go at it as Titus catches him with a big boot as Shawn Michaels his the Sweet Chin Music on Titus out of nowhere! The crowd goes wild as a brawl goes on as the men keep switching fights! Together the newly formed team of The Miz and Cody Rhodes team together to eliminate Damien Sandow as Jericho catches Rhodes with the Codebreaker! Miz goes on the attack as he tries to get out Cody to help. David Otunga goes running towards Titus O'Neil on the ropes with a clothesline as Titus pulls the ropes and Otunga goes over but holds on! He stands on the apron as Sweet Chin Music and David Otunga is out of the match! Daniel Bryan and Titus O'Neil go at it in one corner as Titus looks to get the best of Bryan as Mr. Anderson comes with the save again as him and Daniel Bryan begin to double team O'Neil with a double clothesline to close it off! Titus O'Neil is shockingly eliminated as Anderson and Bryan stare at each other and Anderson extend his hand and Bryan looks to the crowd who chant YES! YES YES! YES and Daniel shakes his hand! The two are then attacked from behind by The Miz and Cody Rhodes! Jericho nails M.V.P with a spinning wheel kick as the momentum grown within Y2J! Dolph Ziggler runs up and nails McIntrye with the Zig-Zag! Together the odd combination of DDP and Raven begins to double team and try to eliminate Shawn Michaels. Shawn elbows DDP and then punches Raven but Raven low blows him and DDP immediately turns and hits Raven not approving of the low blow and in the shock irish whips Raven and then runs with the clothes line eliminating Raven! As Raven is eliminated he is taken over by anger and shock as he flips out and grabs a steel chair from under the ring and storms the ring! DDP is taken by surprise by a chair shot to the bag and he hits him again for good measure! He grabs him up and tosses him over the top rope! Out of anger and revenge, DDP is eliminated but Raven isn't done there as he goes on the assault and refs come running out! Caught up in the distraction Cody Rhodes runs and catches Mr. Anderson by surprise and tosses him out of the ring! The Miz and Cody goes on the double team on Anderson's new friend, Daniel Bryan. The Miz hits him with the Skull Crushing Finale as Cody and him go to pick him up and Daniel Bryan is eliminated! This part of the match is growing in fire and electricity as suddenly Shawn Michaels nails the Sweet Chin Music on Brad Maddox and he goes tumbling out of the ring. It is down to Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Drew McIntrye, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Cody Rhodes and M.V.P but not for long as M.V.P is hit by the Sweet Chin Music and a Codebreaker as Michaels easily eliminates M.V.P as Jericho nails Michaels with a right. Ziggler tosses out Drew McIntyre but he is somehow to hold on but stagger up as Dolph nails him with the Zig-Zag eliminating Drew McIntyre. As Dolph turn around he is somehow able to have enough momentum to mover out of the way of the Sweet Chin Music! Dolph dodges and quickly goes to grabs Michaels and somehow he is able to do to! Shawn Michaels is eliminated by the former WWE Champion! It is down to the final four! The former WWE Champion, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, The Miz, and Cody Rhodes as the crowd begins to chant Jericho! The three begin to run at Jericho as he nails The Miz with the Codebreaker and Dolph Ziggler accidently nails him with dropkick meant for Jericho and Jericho tosses The Miz out of the match! Jericho and Ziggler go at it as Rhodes goes to help Ziggler! Ziggler and Rhodes double team Michaels as they go to toss him out and he holds on for dear life! Suddenly Cody Rhodes grabs Dolph Ziggler and throws him out in a shock! Cody brags a moment to long as Jericho is back up and the crown comes alive and Rhodes tuns around into the Codebreaker! Jericho follows up with a clothesline to Cody Rhodes sending him out of the top rope!

=================

Winner: CHRIS JERICHO!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 4-2_zps5ee8c8ee

As the match ends suddenly the theme music of Mr. Money In The Bank, Christian hits and Jericho looks confused as Christian joins him in the ring.

CHRISTIAN ---
Ladies and gentlemen, your Mr. Money in the Bank, and resident Captain of Charisma, Christian! All week I've been wanting to make this announcement in some way, and I knew I had to wait until tonight to make it all the more sweeter. You see all my life, other than wanting to be a Tag Team Champion with Edge, all my life my dream has been to main event WrestleMania. Now this Money in the Bank briefcase will come full circle at WrestleMania. All the way back at WrestleMania 21, Edge won the Money in the Bank briefcase, and won the WWE Championship. 8 years later, this briefcase comes full circle. I've always wanted to main event WrestleMania, and with this Money in the Bank briefcase, I can. For the first time ever, Money in the Bank will be cashed in at WrestleMania, and it will be me vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship! It's amazing how things work, isn't it? Me and Edge grew up together, dreaming of being WWE Tag Team Champions, and we did it. We both go off on our own, and become multi-time Intercontinental and World Champions, and not only does Money in the Bank come full circle, but Edge and Christian come full circle. We became Tag Team Champions together, we've had amazing matches between us, The Hardys and The Dudleys. Two boys from Canada who grew up together, best friends, face each other in the main event of WrestleMania! Just 2 years after I stood in Edge's corner as he defeated Alberto Del Rio in what was thought to be his last match, I face Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania. Ever since we split, people have been saying he is the better man. I want to prove the world wrong, and what better stage to do that on than at WrestleMania? Edge and Christian, former tag team champions, going at it for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania! With this Money in the Bank briefcase, I'm making it official! And Jericho... I won't screw you over like that... at Wrestlemania, I say lets have it be... Edge versus Chris Jericho vs Christian in a TLC!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Jericho_display_image_zps8f01af4f

- Jon

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding and Graphics - Granger -

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 am

SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 20121109_power_rankings

#1 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Edge-wwe-16858855-100-100_zps47f666a6
- The Rated R Superstar beat the beast, Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho in the same week.

#2 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 1337042680146s
- CM Punk made his message clear as he took out Kane and DDP and cut an ground breaking promo.

#3 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Brock-lesnar-illness-100x100
- The Beast is back... he his ravage and ready to strike... Kurt Angle is messing with the wrong guy.

#4 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Kane_wwe_avatar_96x96_21530
- Kane fell short to Brock Lesnar but made DDP pay but yet CM Punk laid out the WWE Champion.

#5 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Christian_wwe_avatar_picture_70701
- Mr. Money in the Bank, Christian has announced he will cash in his briefcase at Wrestlemania making it, Edge vs Christian vs Chris Jericho.

#6 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Jericho150-100x100
- Chris Jericho had an impressive win in the 15 man battle royal to gain a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

#7 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Tumblr_me4ryjnD5N1rbmjvuo1_500_zps4e457fbc
- The Shield is here and they are making their mark, the Intercontinental champion, Dean Ambrose, and finalist in the US Championship tournament, Seth Rollins.

#8 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Aj-styles-20090903034342009_zps42f9cdb1
- AJ Style has looked very impressive in his advancing in the US Title Tournament.

#9 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Kurt_angle_feature_zpsde96faac
- The Commissioner will face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania and Angle has made his mark!

#10 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Undertaker_wwe_avatar_picture_95972
- The Deadman falls due to not being seen but after hearing Punk, I doubt he will be for long.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:32 am

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 20120719_raw_header
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIRS: MONDAYS @9
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG:
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT by KROMESTATIK

- Kurt Angle sneak attacked Brock Lesnar, he sure isn't happy about that!

- The Miz and Cody Rhodes will take on Mr. Anderson and Daniel Bryan.

- DDP and Raven had an altercation on Smackdown, what will happen on Raw?

- Christian will take on Chris Jericho in 2 out of 3 falls match.

- CM Punk has delivered a challenge to Kane, will Kane accept?

- The World Heavyweight Champion, Edge will host; The Cutting Edge. Guests: Kurt Angle & Brock Lesnar.

- The Divas Champion, Paige and AJ Lee will take on Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky.

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:37 am

('The Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler walks around backstage upset about Cody Rhodes eliminating him from the number one contender's battle royal. He ponders on what is next for him on the road to Wrestlemania.)
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:54 am

OT - If it's alright I'd like to pick up John Morrison as well.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:27 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
OT - If it's alright I'd like to pick up John Morrison as well.

OOC: You got it, if you don't mind, fill out the SD! QUESTIONNAIRE, it helps me out Smile

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 pm

-- ATTENTION --
Layout, pictures, and font all finished, preview of Raw looks good... now to write this thing!
Any segments or anything please PM the ideas, any match writers or people who wanna write segments, PM and i'll give details.
Help is loved but even without Raw will be finished, but help would be nice and with effort comes reward....

Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am

The tron is black and suddenly an image of DDP is seen on it. He's quiet for a moment and just all the crowd to go while. They erupt and begins to say his signature openings and catch phrases along with him.

DDP: It's me, It's me... It's DDP, here to talk to you about an important topic. The important topic I'm going to talk to you about is pity. The problem with you people today is that you all want pity and not only do you people want pity but so do some superstars here in this company. They come out here and they complain about all the things that go wrong in their life in order for them to make you feel bad for this. They do this to bring attention to themselves of course. People who seek pity have a lack of confidence and suffer from insecurity, it's a known fact.Pity allows a person to believe that there in someone in the world that is able understand and connect with the, and to that person it makes it easier to deal with the pain. This must seem like such a random topic but trust me it isn't. Most people who seek pity are weak minded, which brings me to think of Raven.

He pauses and raises his head, with a grin.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 28jzl1s

DDP: You must be all confused on why I would bring up Raven in such a topic. Why would I want to talk about Raven? Raven is the man who cost me a shot at the World Championship. In the Battle Royal he was eliminated but that wasn't enough for Raven. He couldn't just accept defeat like a man would. He had to come back and cost the match for me with a shot to the head with a chair. So, why would I want to talk about that pathetic excuse of man? Raven is the epitome of a weak minded person and is the prime example of just who I'm talking about. So it's not a bad thing, it's a good thing. Raven and I go way back. We use to be great buddies. We even teamed together in a faction we called "The Flock" and it was great but it didn't last. Why? I'll tell you why. It's because of the attitude Raven has. Raven puts on this whole show that he's put on for each and every one of you that he had such a tough upbringing when really a lot of people had it a lot worse. What Raven wants is one thing and that's pity. Raven is weak, which is also why he uses so many weapons because he needs them to fight his fights. When it was just Raven and a bunch of us guys in the ring it resulted in him getting thrown of of the battle royal because he wasn't good enough. However, with a chair in his hands and me with nothing it's a whole different story. I'm going to challenge Raven right now to a match. A good old wrestling match to see if he's just as good with a chair or a kendo sitck, whatever he uses. I guarantee you that he won't look so strong then.

He laughs before walking off screen.

//

Madison Rayne is seen walking down the halls smiling. She's smiling because her package has just arrived. Madison heads to the nearest table and begins to open it. She pulls out a tiara along with a sash and puts it on. On the sash reads "Queen of the WWE." She smiles and looks at herself in the nearest mirror. Madison wastes no time in adjusting it, before looking at the camera man.

MADISON RAYNE: I've been waiting for nearly like ages for this stuff to come. It was taking forever and I thought it wasn't going to come for a second. I know you're all probably thinking why is it necessary for me to wear all of this but let me tell you know. I'm wearing this as a reminder of who's the greatest Diva in the WWE. I'm wearing it as a reminder of who's the Queen of the WWE. You don't just get this title for no reason. It's earned. It was really given to me by my peers.. [She smiles shyly and brushes a piece of her bang back, trying to forget the fact that it really wasn't.] And I just think it's only right for me to wear it. I deserve it. So why not? You don't see that little girl Paige wearing all of this do you? Now that's for a reason. [She laughs.] The other day I spoke with that thing and she said that she wanted me. She wanted to wrestle me. Can you believe that? Paige is not worthy to wrestle in the ring with me but I can understand why she wants too because I feel like it's pretty clear that she has a crush on me. I'm not one of those kind of girls and she can keep having that crush on me because everyone does, but I hope she knows it's just going to remain a crush. [She sighs, dramatically.] Anyways, on Monday we're wrestling. I'm teaming up with Velvet and she's teaming up with AJ Lee. I honestly think we have the upper hand because let me remind you that Velvet and I teamed together in the past. We were tag team champions before and we were a force to be reckoned with. AJ and Paige have something to worry about so I suggest they start getting prepared because if they don't it's going to be a real short match. Not only can I beat Paige one on one I can assure you that I can beat her in a tag team match. Hell, I can beat her in any time of match possible. I've watched Paige before and although she has a lot of spirit she's not worthy of holding that championship. I'll have no problem taking it from her and bringing some respect to the title. On Monday I'm going to show Paige what a champion looks like

Madison walks off, tugging on her sash with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 am

A.) Best Moment? CM Punk's Segment.
B.) Most Shocking? The Announcement of the Triple Threat at 'Mania
C.) Favorite Segment? CM Punk
D.) Favorite Match? Def the Battle Royal
E.) Favorite Superstar? Chris Jericho
F.) Best Feud? This Lesnar/Angle thing going on
G.) Most Interesting? The Christian Segment
H.) Rating? Out of 10...About an 8
I.) Feedback? Can't really think of anything negative, good show overall, well written...I like.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:29 am

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Paigei10

*The Divas Champion walks out to her new theme. The crowd rises to their feet as she makes her way to the ring. Paige has a confident look on her face as she is handed a microphone*

Paige

"First things first! Madison Rayne...I enjoyed listening to your interview from earlier tonight! I did really! I enjoyed it so much that I was in tears of laughter. So you're dressing like you are some kind of queen!? Allow me to let you in on a little secret...No one is going to care about the "Queen of WWE" ribbon that your grandma sewed up for you, or the plastic crown you wear. Lets get to the second thing shall we? A crush? Really madison!? Really? The only crush I have on you is the crushing impact in the center of this ring when I strike you down and successfully defend my WWE Divas Championship! I refuse to sink down to you're levels Madison. You are a former Women's World Champion, but I promise you, I'll defend this Championship anywhere, anytime! Just name the place and you have yourself a fight! But you'll probably chicken out and just brag about how fabulous you are and how I have a loving crush on you! Stop playing the games Madison. This Monday on RAW, yeah you might have the advantage when you team up with a former teammate of yours, but I also have a trustful partner! AJ Lee may be off the wrong side of the bed sometimes, but when it comes time to fight, she is all heart! But when we finally meet one on one Madison, the feeling of bashing your face in and defending this Divas Title against you will be bitter sweet! I'm on a journey...A journey to become one of the greatest Divas of all time. I don't plan on losing this Championship belt anytime soon! So if you think you can take the Anti-Diva...Bring it on."

*Paige drops her microphone and un-straps her Title. She climbs to the top rope and holds it up as her theme hits.*

Back to top Go down
Like a bwoss
Jobber
Jobber
Like a bwoss

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:24 pm

**Christopher arrives**
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Anybody gonna volunteer?

Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Anybody gonna volunteer?
I can do some. DM the matches!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:09 pm

ATTENTION!
- Changes to the OWWE Creative Team -

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 WrestleRD_0015943_zps1939569d
-- Shane McMahon --
::Shane McMahon is the President of OWWE, second in command to his Father. The son of Vincent Kennedy McMahon left the Sports Entertainment business for a long time. Away from the ring he found much success in different areas but now he has returned home. The former European and Hardcore Champion is no stranger to being in the ring as well as how to put on a show. His Father made and easy decision when needing to fill an position. In this E-Fed, Shane McMahon is portrayed by Jigsaw.::

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 10923_crop_340x234_zps89b94f84
-- Stephanie McMahon --
::Stephanie McMahon is the Chief Operating Officer of OWWE, third in command to her Father and Brother. The daughter of Vince McMahon is no stranger of being in power as she is the former General Manager of Smackdown back in the 2003 era and showed the power she has. The wife of Triple H, and the Mother of the bosses Grandchildren, Stephanie is rising the McMahon families next generation and helping bring back the current. As also a former Women's Champion, She was an easy choice to fill the position. In this E-Fed, Stephanie McMahon is portrayed by Killer Queen.::

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with his WWE Championship resting on his shoulder*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around with his Intercontinental Title on his waist, he gives everyone a smug look as he passes them*

Paige

*walking around backstage with a confident smile, her Divas Championship around her waist*

Shane McMahon

*sitting in his office, preparing for tonight's Monday Night RAW*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

OOC: Chat please.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:42 pm

RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) How will The Cutting Edge go?
C.) Any predictions?

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) How will The Cutting Edge go?
C.) Any predictions?

A. I don't know for sure, but I expect something awesome!
B. Any possible confrontations between Undertaker and CM Punk, also Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle
C. Can't say because I know some spoilers :p
D. 10!!!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 PaulBearer

MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIR DATE: MONDAY MARCH 11TH, 2013
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORK: USA NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "HONOR AND HATE"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 CjZuRkV4Q042THFqZEJNM1RST1FudzQ3_o_wwe-monday-night-raw-the-cutting-edge_zps9ea13f1c

As the welcoming to Raw has begun and the pyro goes off the crowd is alive and pumped for tonight's show as the ring is already set up for the opening segment, The Cutting Edge. You think you know me! The crowd erupts in boos as the theme music of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Edge kicks on and they rise to their feet all in a standing hate as out he walks from the back. The Rated R Superstar holding the championship proudly on his shoulder as he looks out through his shades and smirks as his manager and Legal Adviser, David Otunga follows right behind his bosses feet. Edge slides into the ring and raises up his championship belt as Otunga claps for him... not so much the crowd who boo even louder as Edge grabs an microphone and run his fingers through his hair.

EDGE ---
"Shut up! Now sit down and enjoy the only talk show to ever be successful, the only talk show to ever be RATED R! The Cutting Edge with your host, the World Heavyweight Champion... now and forever, ME! Tonight you are all in for a treat even though not a single on of you deserve a treat but tonight you get your wish... Brock Lesnar... Kurt Angle... and myself all in the same ring at the same time but let me have a minute of your time for something else... Christian... you have been my best friend all of these years. You could Main Event Wrestlemania this year and easily take the WWE Championship from Kane but no you had to go after me... which leaves me with one question. Who in the hell do you think you are!? You think you can cash Money in the Bank on me? You think you are better than me... You better than anyone knows that you aren't! I have beaten you so many countless times... I have beaten Jericho countless times... and you... your a joke! Your only chance is to pin Jericho... your secret little plan! Well I talked to Kurt... and at Wrestlemania our match just got more interesting... it will be a TABLES! LADDERS! AND...."

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Images4_zps6c500854

The crowd goes nuts as the theme music of Brock Lesnar blares throughout the PA system interrupting a now very pissed off, World Heavyweight Champion. The Beast comes walking out from the back with an pissed off look on his face as well. He is not in a good mood and who can blame him after the events that took place on Smackdown this past Friday. He comes walking down the ramp as Edge and him never break eye contact and he walks around the ring grabbing a microphone from Justin Roberts. He jumps up on the ring apron and enters into the ring as he goes right and gets in Edge's face as he doesn't pay a bit of attention to Otunga.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"How about you shut up! Nobody gives a damn about you or your show or your little lackey! You got me? All anybody cares about is Brock Lesnar and if he should take you out now... or wait until Angle comes out here and I take out you both! You don't postpone my entrance with something I don't care about. Hell! I could break you in half right now and let Christian come cash in and make his job even easier. Edge... I am a beast... you know it... I know it... these people know it! You see I've already beaten you... I've already beaten Kurt Angle... as a matter of fact it was ten WrestleMania's ago that I beat Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship. That is all the proof I need to show you that I deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion but because of your pal Kurt... I'm not and I still haven't got my revenge. YOU UNDERSTAND? I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYBODY... NOR ANYTHING!"

EDGE --- "Who in the hell do you think you are interrupting my show! Do you think that you scare me or something Brock? Well you don't! Nope not a single bit! I am a WWE Hall of Famer! The World Heavyweight Champion! The Rated R Superstar! And who are you!"

Brock smacks the microphone of Edge out of his hand and Edge looks to be in a state of shock as Lesnar as Otunga gets in between Edge and Lesnar and Brock only snickers.

BROCK LESNAR ---
"Obviously you are missing the big picture... I am The Biggest Thing in the WWE... I'M... BROCK... LESNAR!"

Suddenly Brock grabs Otunga and

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Brock-and-Roll-Returns.

Edge grabs up his microphone as he is about to snap but that may not be a bright decision as he looks at Otunga with bugged out eyes.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 6345-judgment_daykurt_anglemicrophonepointingsuitwwe_zpsfcc1e4c9

As if the crowd could be any more wild and loud the theme music of the WWE Commissioner, Kurt Angle fills the arena and the crowd erupts in boos and "You Suck!" chants as the boss walks out in a fancy suit and a scowl on his face as he hold a microphone. Lesnar turns his attention the the ramp as does Edge as Angle raises up his microphone

KURT ANGLE ---
"Now you both wait a damn minute! I may be facing Brock at Wrestlemania but this is still my show! I am the Commissioner and I call the shots! First off... thank you for asking me to be on your show Edge and you Brock like Edge asked you. Who in the hell do you think you are coming out here and causing a scene! Attacking innocent people like you did John Cena! You deserve to be punished and that is why tonight while I give the champ the night off I am booking you in a handicap match against two close friends of mine that I invited to put you in your place... I am sure you will remember them!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 032607haas1_zps4d286346

Suddenly an familiar theme music blares through the arena as the titantron of former Tag Team Champions and former lackeys of Kurt Angle, The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas! The two walk out from the back to loud boos yet excitement as they stand beside Angle all smirking as does Brock Lesnar...

BROCK LESNAR --- "Are you kidding me Kurt? These two again?! Well Kurt... if whipping their asses will get a message in your head then your on! Besides your not the only one with something up his sleeve."

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Edgespearanimated

As Lesnar turns around the World Heavyweight Champion, Edge nails him with a spear to much approval of Kurt Angle but the crowd goes wild in boos as Raw goes to a commercial break.

Divas Tag Team Match
[Paige (c) and AJ Lee vs Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky]
=================

-- I WON'T BE IGNORED! --

=================

-- LIGHT IT UP! --

=================

-- SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN! --

=================

-- ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER! --

=================

Paige and AJ Lee walk out first together as a team. The two seem to be getting along as they make their way down the ramp. Madison and Velvet come out next and it seems to be that they’re having some arguments. Madison brushes Velvet off and begins to wave to her adoring fans as they walk inside the ring. The bell rings. Madison and AJ start off the match. Madison taunts Paige at the beginning before locking up with AJ. She backs her up into a corner and the referee forces them to separate. Madison backs up with a grin on her face before hitting AJ in the gut with her knee and proceeding to choke her with her foot. The referee begins to count and Madison breaks the hold at the last second. AJ falls to the ground and Madison takes this as a chance to walk over to Paige. She begins to taunt her and Paige attempts to grab her out of anger but misses. Madison makes her way back to AJ and lifts her up by her hair before throwing her back down. She goes to pick her back up but receives and elbow to her face causing Madison to stumble backwards. The crowd begins to cheer in hopes of AJ gaining some momentum but Madison nails her with a clothesline as she returns. Madison flips AJ over and places her in between her legs and proceeds to slam her face into the mat several times. She then crawls off AJ with a grin. She picks her up and lifts her but AJ reveres it and drops down. She nails Madison with a missile dropkick. AJ begins to crawl to Paige but Madison grabs onto her leg. AJ is now balancing on one leg. She kicks Madison off and jumps towards Paige and hits her with a tag. Before she gets the chance to get her hands on Madison she runs to the other side and tags in Velvet. Madison yells at her to go in and Velvet does. Velvet walks in and is nailed with a clothesline. Paige proceeds to lay a couple of right hands on her before eventually stopping. She locks eyes with Madison for a moment and begs for her to tag in before walking back to Velvet. She picks her up and nails her with a fisherman suplex. Paige picks her up again and hits her with another one. Paige continues to lay a lot of pressure on her and applies a headlock on Velvet which she holds for a while before kicking her in the back of her head. Velvet hold onto her back but Paige wastes no time taking out her anger on Velvet. She begins to kick her in the gut before helping her up. She throws her into the ropes and as she does Madison tags in however Paige doesn’t know this. Off the ropes she proceeds to nail Velvet with her signature move Ram-Paige, a cradle DDT. She goes for the pin but referee doesn’t count. Madison runs in ands rolls Paige up. She’s holding onto her tights but the referee doesn’t see it. 1, 2, kick out. Madison grabs Paige by the hair and pulls her up like this, ignoring the referees warnings. He begins to count and Madison eventually lets go. She drags her to the corner and tags a very tired Velvet in. Velvet clearly didn’t want the tag but she takes it upon herself to hit her in the chest. Velvet comes in anyways and the two hit Paige with a double suplex. Velvet picks her and hits Russian leg sweep. She flips her hair back and begins to taunt the ground as she gets up and helps Paige up. Paige gets up quickly and kicks her in the gut. Velvet returns with a forearm and the two go back and forth for awhile. Paige continues to hit her before nailing her with a neck breaker. She begins to drag Velvet towards Madison and begs her to tag herself in so they could really wrestle each other however Madison drops down from the apron and begins to walk up the ramp. Paige shakes her head as she picks Velvet up and nails her with the Ram-Paige. She goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: PAIGE AND AJ LEE

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 The-miz-mtv-wwe_zps8989d5c9

The cameras cut to backstage where the newly formed tag team, The Miz and Cody Rhodes stands with smirks on their faces and the live crowd erupts in boos for the former face, Miz and his partner as The Miz says something to Cody and he snickers as The Miz raises up the microphone and looks into the camera.

THE MIZ ---
"Really? We are still playing this idiotic game? Boo us all that you want but you will get nothing done! Last week we started our mission to get back on the top where we belong! Me and Cody are tired of being forgotten! We are tired of being forgotten and over looked when people like Kane is the WWE Champion! Tonight we prove another point when we take out Goatface and the Lame-ass who think that they are somebody now... they think that since they are teaming like Cody and I that they will be something... well they are something... PATHETIC! We are on a Awesome Rhode! An long and awesome road to the top of this company and Mr. Anderson you will just be our second victim with your little goat being the first!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Cody_display_image_9627_zps4fa6a84d

The Miz quits talking as he hands the microphone over to Cody Rhodes and claps for his tag team partner and the crowd boos even more. Cody walks forward to be in the view of the camera and his smirk growing wider as the moments pass.

CODY RHODES ---
"Obviously these idiots will never learn Mike... You only hate us because we stand up for what we believe in! And what we believe is we deserve to be the top dogs! Last Friday the two of us got screwed in the Battle Royal! We were wrongly attacked by an joke like Anderson and now they want to challenge us!? Well we accepted and now you two will pay the price. Look at myself and The Miz... we are the best looking guys in this company! In the mirror... on the card... in general! We deserve to be handed the WWE Tag Team Championships and since they don't have owners and we don't have Wrestlemania matches... We demand a match for the Tag Titles at Wrestlemania against whatever team wants to face us!"

The Miz pats Cody on the shoulder as he turns to look at him and The Miz motions for the mic and Cody hands it over with a nod.

THE MIZ ---
"The days of being overlooked are behind us! Cody is one of the greatest Intercontinental Champions in history! He brought meaning and prestige back to that title and I am a former WWE Champion! I was ranked number 1 on the PWI 500 and I WILL NOT be overlooked! Tonight begins the Rhode to gold... we will take out Daniel Bryan and Mr. Anderson easily because we are Cody Rhodes and The Miz and WERE... AWESOME!"

Singles Match
[Diamond Dallas Page vs The Brian Kendrick]
=================

-- YO! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! --

=================

-- I'M A MAN WITH A PLAN! --

=================

The bell sounds. Kendrick taunts DDP and yells to the crowd that he is better. He walks right up to DDP and shoves him. DDP smiles and drops Kendrick with a right hand! Kendrick gets back to his feet, and again DDP drops him. DDP gets Kendrick to his feet and he unloads with a combo of rights and lefts! DDP backs Kendrick into the corner. DDP takes a step back and hits a running clothesline. DDP hits a suplex out of the corner and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! DDP calls for the Diamond Cutter! DDP sizes Kendrick up. The Brian Kendrick notices DDP waiting for him, so he quickly slides out of the ring. DDP goes right after him. As DDP exits the ring, Kendrick trips him up and he crashes to the floor! Kendrick gets DDP to his feet and rams him rib first into the apron. Kendrick hits a drop kick! Kendrick slides into the ring as the referee’s 10 count reaches 6. DDP barely makes it in at 9! Kendrick unloads with a series of stomps to the back. The Brian Kendrick hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The Brian Kendrick gets to his feet and calls for the end. He heads to the top rope and goes for the Shooting Star Press! But DDP gets his knees up! DDP gets to his feet and he signals for Kendrick to get to his feet. Kendrick gets to his feet and DDP strikes with the Diamond Cutter! Just before he can make the cover, Raven storms the ring! Raven attacks DDP!

=================

Winner by DQ: DDP

=================

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Images_zps0facaa42

Raven lifts up DDP and hits the Even Flow DDT! Raven gets up and grabs a microphone.

RAVEN ---
“DDP…As you lay there possibly unconscious, listen up. You cost me my shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Do you understand what you did? You can hear me right? You don’t look so good. But anyway, as I was saying. The WWE is obviously not a place where both of us here together can be happy. So I have a proposition for you. WrestleMania 29, we settle this. One on one. I'll give you your match you wanted. But here is the kicker DDP… It will be a mixture of hardcore... and wrestling... you want it to be a wrestling match well you know I like it violent so heres the match... Steel Cage match! Winner take all.... The winner stays, the loser goes home! That is right; I am proposing a match where the loser leaves the WWE. I’ll let you think about it!”

Raven drops the microphone and his theme hits. He stands over DDP as the segment ends.

- Jigsaw

Tag Team Match
[Awesome Rhode [The Miz & Cody Rhodes] vs Daniel Bryan & Mr. Anderson]
=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES! --

=================

The team of Cody Rhodes and The Miz, known as Awesome Rhode, walks out first followed by their opponent the team of Daniel Bryan and Mr. Anderson. The bell rings. The Miz and Mr. Anderson start off the match for their respective teams. Daniel Bryan makes his way to the corner while Cody Rhodes is busy combing his beloved mustache. The two wrestlers circle each other and The Miz stops and looks towards the crowd, who he is not getting such a positive reaction from before walking over to Mr. Anderson and locking up with him. He pulls him into a headlock. Mr. Anderson pushes him into the ropes and throws him off. The Miz rebounds off the other ropes and is knocked down by Mr. Andersons shoulder. Mr. Anderson bounces into a rope and then nails Miz with a kick to the head, knocking him down. Mr. Anderson walks towards him but Miz shows him away and into the ropes while he is on one knee. Mr. Anderson rebounds and begins to lay him with a couple of right hands and forearms before nailing him with a inverted suplex. He proceeds to kick him in the gut before backing up and nailing him with a knee. Mr. Anderson helps the Miz up and backs him up into the corner and tags Daniel Bryan into the match. The crowd begins to cheer as he enters the ring. Mr. Anderson holds back Miz’s shoulders and allows Daniel to kick him in the throat. Daniel grabs Miz by the shoulders and begins to drag him to the center of the ring. Daniel begins to lay him with kicks from left to right. He nails Miz with a roundhouse kick to the gut which nearly knocks the wind out of him. Before backing up and nailing him with a bulldog. He helps the Miz up who gets up slowly but is still fighting and manages to reverse Daniel’s irish whip to the corner. As Daniel runs over to the corner he jumps onto the top turnbuckle and flips over the Miz. He nails the Miz with a dropkick. He picks the Miz up and immediately hits him with a two hand clutch overhead suplex. He bridges into the pin. 1, 2, kick out. The pin was interrupted by Cody Rhodes and the referee backs him into the corner. Daniel is distracted for a split second by Cody but that’s all it really took for the Miz. He turns Daniel around and nails him with a shoulder jawbreaker. Before making his way over to Cody Rhodes and tagging him into the match. He goes in quickly and runs and nails him with a swinging neck breaker. Cody seems very aggressive as he then picks him up and nails him with a gourd buster. He then taunts the crowd as well as Mr. Anderson. Daniel gets up and attempts to throw a right hand quickly but Cody nails him with a drop toe hold into the ropes. He then goes on top of him and begins to choke him. The referee begins to count and he lets go at the last second. The referee backs him off and as he does Miz takes this as an opportunity to kick him in the side of his head. The crowd boos but the referee sees nothing. Cody goes and helps Daniel up before slamming him down to the mat with a scoop power slam. The Miz walks around the ring and as he begins to set him up for the finisher is when he reaches Mr. Anderson. Cody nails the Cross Rhodes as the Miz holds onto Mr. Andersons legs preventing him from breaking up the pin. Cody goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.
=================

Winner: AWESOME RHODE

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Tumblr_mj7gd41KhE1rdmew5o1_500_zps658f5113

The cameras cut to backstage where Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, The Shield are standing side by side looking into the camera with smirks on their faces. Dean looks at the championship on his shoulder as Seth pats his title and Ambrose just smirks even wider.

DEAN AMBROSE ---
"Tonight, I have a match with AJ Styles as my friend Seth here will take on none other than The Rock! Two of the biggest names in professional wrestling so it is easily said that this is a night that we both are more than ready for! The Rock is the definition of a problem... a virus on professional wrestling and The Shield is the only thing that can stop it from spreading! As you all know... we are here to fight off injustice and what a bigger injustice than a movie star stealing OUR spotlight! Stealing out chances at the WWE Championship!

Seth yells out "ROBBERY!" as he Dean Ambrose nods his head.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"We kill off the "Dwayne" virus tonight! We prove that The Shield can not be stopped in our path! We are here for a reason and a mission! Our mission is takeover and to kill off the evil in this company! At Wrestlemania 29... MY first Wrestlemania will be AJ Styles as well but the difference is it will be his last! AJ Styles is killed... one injustice is solved and tonight when Dean beats the living hell out of you it will only be a look of what I have planned just as it is towards The Rock... I will only give you a sneak peek so I don't ruin the surprise! You... will be ended as well!"

Dean Ambrose yells out "CURE INJUSTICE!" Seth smirks as he puts out his hands to tell Dean to go on.

DEAN AMBROSE ---
"Rocky... you see I was a fan like most people! I used to love The Rock but now... NAH! Not so much, now I think you are garbage! You are nothing that you once were, you aren't "electrifying!" We are The Shield Dwayne! We kill off injustice and you created a even bigger injustice... so I want my moment at Wrestlemania to be ending The Rock! So heres a challenge ROCKY! Me and you! The Rock vs DEAN AMBROSE! And then when I beat you... on the same night TWO INJUSTICES ARE ENDED!"

Seth Rollins yells to "BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!" as Raw goes to a commercial break.

Singles Match
[Seth Rollins vs The Rock]
=================

=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

Seth Rollins walks out first, with his opponent the Rock right behind him who receives a standing ovation. Seth Rollins rips the Rock right down for the turnbuckle as he’s standing at the top posing for his fans. He begins punching him at the back of his head and the bell rings. The Rock pushes him off but Seth Rollins comes back flying with a clothesline to the turnbuckle. He quickly shoves the Rock into his legs and attempts to power bomb but the Rock counters his move and flips him over. Seth quickly gets up and the Rock starts laying shots at him and he can’t seem to manage to get any in. He irish whips him and Seth reverses it sending The Rock into the ropes. The Rock comes back flying into Seth Rollins with a clothesline. The fans cheer and can feel the intensity coming out of the ring. Seth is up in a second. He comes running towards the Rock who nails him with a spine buster. Seth rolls underneath the ropes and gets up on the other side. The Rock tries to lay him with a right hand but Seth blocks his hit and lays him with a strong right hand of his own. The Rock stumbles back and Seth uses the ropes and sends himself flying over them and connects with a knee drop on the Rock. He lifts the Rock and connects with a Falcon Arrow. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, kick out. He gets up and thinks for a moment before running over to the ropes and going for a springboard moon sault. However, he took too much time and the Rock moves out of the way. Seth holds his stomach in pain as the Rock begins to stand. The Rock throws him over his shoulder and nails him with a Samoa drop. He then stops and looks at the crowd. They begin to cheer because they know what’s coming next. He performs the People’s Elbow and connects. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, and at the very last second Seth Rollins kicks out. The fans can’t believe it. Judging on the look on his face it looked like he was done and he had no more left in him but he managed to kick out. The Rock grabs his legs and starts going for the Sharpshooter but Seth kicks him and sends him flying down onto his back. He gets up and gives the Rock a big boot when he comes towards him. Seth rakes his hair back and is seen breathing heavily as he grabs the Rock’s head and begins laying right hands on him. As Rock is on his knees he puts him in the middle of his legs and the Rock eventually comes to his feet. He then connects with the turnbuckle power bomb that he was going for and finally connects. Seth pounces on him and kicks him a copious amount of times before dragging the Rock by his legs into the middle of the ring and goes for the pin. He doesn’t even get a one count and backs quickly. He goes to kick the Rock in the back of his head but misses. The Rock gets up and throws a couple of right hands to Seth Rollins before laying him down with the Rock Bottom. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: THE ROCK

=================

The Rock gets up and the crowd begins to celebrate with him but it’s cut short when Dean Ambrose comes running into the ring and hits him with a couple of right hands. He backs him into the corner as he got him by surprise but the Rock eventually kicks Dean in his gut and pushes him into the ground. As soon as he’s done with Ambrose Seth comes flying onto him and it’s too much for him to handle. Dean soon joins him and the two are going in on him as he does the best to protect himself. There are few moments where he begins to fight back with a couple of forearms but the numbers just seemed to be too much for him. Seth leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair as Dean holds The Rock for the chair shot and Seth throws down the chair. The two set him up and nail him with a double power bomb. The crowd boos lightly as Dean and Seth look down at what they’ve done. The two stand beside each other with a satisfied look on their faces as the show cuts to a break.

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 19_zpsa8588a28

Cameras backstage are catching an argument between the recovering David Otunga and Christopher Nowinski!

DAVID OTUNGA ---
“You see that is where you are wrong Mr. Nowinski! I am a graduate Law student! I know what I’m talking about when it comes down to the wire with situations like this. Sure we work for a corrupt system, but they can be brought down.”

CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI --- “This is just a world of politics Mr. Otunga! I’m a graduate of Harvard…So I believe my opinion is corre-“

David Otunga cuts off Christopher Nowinski

DAVID OTUNGA ---
- “Wait…Did you just say you’re a graduate of Harvard?”

CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI --- “Yes sir! That is why I pride myself on my looks, my acts, and my personality. I’m one of a kind.”

DAVID OTUNGA --- “I also am a Harvard Graduate! It seems we have more in common than what we thought Mr. Nowinski…What do you say?”

Christopher Nowinski smirks and he shakes hands with David Otunga. The camera fades and segment ends!

- Jigsaw

Non-Title Match
[AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose (c)]
=================

=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

AJ walks out first to a loud ovation. The Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose walks out after him. The bell rings. The two circle before locking up. They struggle back and forth and bounce into the ropes. AJ gains the upper hand and goes behind him and holds him by his waist. Dean quickly makes her way to the ropes and the referee forces him to let go. Dean hits him with a elbow to the side of the head. He grabs AJ and rubs his face down the ropes while the referee counts. He stops just before he was done. AJ backs into a corner and Dean begins to hit him with a couple of chops. Before backing up and running towards him. AJ counters this with a boot to the face causing Dean to stumble back a bit. He throws Dean over his back before hitting him with a Fireman’s carry neck breaker. AJ backs up into the ropes and nails him with a jumping knee drop. AJ goes for the pin. 1, kick out. He helps Dean up and wrenches him arm back. Dean counters this move with an arm wrench of his own before nailing him with a cutthroat neck breaker. Dean flips AJ over onto his knees and applies the Mexican Splat. The referee asks AJ numerous times if he wants to tap out but he keeps saying no which only causing Dean to tighten the hold. He eventually lets go of the hold. Dean picks him up and rakes his stomach before hitting with a heavy impact DDT. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, kick out. Dean begins to now show signs of frustration. He picks AJ up and irish whips him into the ropes. Dean goes to hit him with a move but is instead hit with a lariat from AJ. The two now are both lying on the ground. AJ is the first to get up and he hits Dean with a pump handle gut buster which seems to cause Dean a lot of pain as he rolls out of the ring to gather himself. The crowd begins to boo. AJ backs himself up and goes for a suicide dive and is met with Dean’s boot as he connects with a dropkick to the face. Dean grabs AJ and throws him into the ring. He could easily have gone for a pin but instead nails the Midnight Special. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: DEAN AMBROSE

=================

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 SD_704_Photo_102_zps502254ee

As Dean Ambrose is crowned the winner of the match the crowd goes wild in boos! Suddenly The Rock's theme music blares through the arena and the crowd is electrified as Dean Ambrose looks in shock after the beating The Shield gave him earlier in the night. The Rock comes out onto the titantron with a microphone in his hand and he doesn't look pleased at all as he begins to walk back and forth on the ring and tears off the sunglasses off his face and tossing them to the ground as he stares at Ambrose and raises up the microphone.

THE ROCK ---
"You wanna challenge The Rock then jump him from behind? You wanna blindside The Great One so you feel like you've done something right? Well it doesn't matter how many times you and your boy Rollins jump me because I get right back up! I have beaten pieces like shit of you up for over a decade! I have beaten all of the odds and I will beat The Shield! You want your Wrestlemania moment? Well you got it! At Wrestlemania 29 it will be The Rock vs Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship! IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!"

The Rocks theme music kicks back on as he raises his eyebrow to Ambrose as Dean just smirks and talks shit as Raw goes once again to commercial.

2 - on - 1 Handicap Match
[Brock Lesnar vs Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas]
=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================

-- THE WORLDS GREATEST TAG TEAM! --

=================

The bell is sounded as Haas and Benjamin jump Lesnar trying to both over power him but to no surprise Lesnar fight back out of the two of them. He pushes Haas Back as then he headbutts Benjamin back! Haas runs back at him trying to get in a few shots as Lesnar picks up Charlie and tosses him into the turnbuckle! Shelton Benjamin jumps back up as he runs at them and catches Brock off guard with a enzuguri! Haas and Benjamin go back on the attack as they jump Lesnar beating him down to the best of their ability. Haas tells Benjamin to go up to the top rope as Charlie uses his legs to put Lesnar in a choke hold! Cole mentions how wrong this match is as Benjamin comes down with an elbow drop on The Beast Brock Lesnar! The two clap hands as they raise up and the crowd boos as they taunt. Benjamin and Haas work together raising up Lesnar which turns to be a bad idea as Lesnar nails Haas with a right hand and tosses Benjamin up on his shoulders and nails him with the F5! Haas staggers around as he is as well lifted up for the F5! The crowd goes insane as Lesnar pulls Haas to Benjamin and pins the two of them 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: BROCK LESNAR

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 3_zps6383772c

=================

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES! --

=================

Christian's theme music hits first as the crowd erupts in cheers for Mr. Money in the Bank! He comes out with his signature gaze to the crowd as he hits his chest, a big smile on his face. He walks down the ramp clapping the fans hands as Justin Robert's announce the entrance of Christian for this 2 out of 3 falls match! As Christian enters the ring he asks Justin Roberts for the microphone.

CHRISTIAN ---
"Last Friday night I announced the date of when I will cash in my Money in the Bank Briefcase being only the 3rd guy in history to request an actual match... now Edge... I never meant to offend you nor did I mean to still your spotlight Chris. I did what I did to get MY moment! To be in the World Championship match at Wrestlemania! Every wrestling fans dream... a dream that Edge and Chris Jericho have both already had... but I haven't! But Edge if you want it to be personal than fine, what a better person for me to beat on the Grandest stage of them all than my former tag team partner! A WWE Hall of Famer! You then made it mean even more important to me... tables, ladders, Brock Lesnar entrance.... I keed, chairs.... a match you can not think about without thinking of Edge and Christian! I cash in the Money in the Bank! A concept created by Chris Jericho and legendised by Edge... I show that I am as good as they are! I get my....

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Chris-Jericho_zpsdacf7492

The crowd goes wild once again as the theme music of Chris Jericho cuts of Christian and he turns to look at the entrance ramp! Jericho comes walking out with a grin on his face and a microphone in his hand as he raises it to his mouth headed down the ramp.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"Christian... Christian... Christian... lets go back on a trip down memory lane. If you can remember the last time me and you had a match at Wrestlemania you and a certain other WWE Hall of Famer screwed me over and left me to be laughed at by the WWE Universe then to add insult to injury you made out with her at the top of the ramp... you think I will forget that? All is forgiven but there is no way... NO WAY IN HELL! That you will eee...ehhh...EVER BEAT ME at Wrestlemania AGAIN! This is my year to take back the World Heavyweight Championship and prove myself once more! You may be Mr. Money in the Bank but you know what happened to the last guy who cashed in a match? HE LOST! And now he is sitting at home with a big boo boo because of the same guy that Edge laid out earlier... you two want a TLC match will Y2J is no stranger to TLC matches! Don't you ever count out Chris Jericho!"

2 out of 3 Falls Match
[Chris Jericho vs Christian
=================

The bell sounds. Jericho and Christian have a stare down. They end up backing away from each other but slap hands before locking up! Jericho puts Christian in a headlock, but Christian pushes Jericho into the ropes. Jericho comes back on the rebound and hits a shoulder take down. Christian quickly gets up. Jericho throws a right hand, but Christian catches him and returns one of his own! Jericho comes back and hits a chop to the chest! Christian with a right hand! Jericho with a chop! Jericho hits a few more chops backing Christian into the ropes. Jericho with an Irish whip. Christian ducks under a clothesline, but Jericho hits an elbow on Christian’s rebound! Christian goes down and Jericho runs to the ropes and goes for a Lionsault! Christian rolls out of the way, and by instinct Jericho lands on his feet! Christian tries tripping him up, but Jericho catches Christian’s legs and he tries turning him over for the Walls of Jericho! Christian is able to squirm out of it. Christian climbs up to the corner and off the second rope he drop kicks Jericho! Christian hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Christian gets Jericho to his feet, and Jericho begins to battle back with a combo of right hands and chops. Christian ducks a right hand and hits a swinging neck breaker on Jericho! He goes for another cover. 1, 2, kick out! Christian looks at the turnbuckle and he walks over to it. Christian heads to the top rope and calls for the Frog Splash! Christian leaps off the top rope only for Jericho to move out of the way! As they get to their feet, Jericho grabs Christian and pulls him into a small cradle! 1, 2, kick out! Christian barely escapes. They both scramble to their feet, and Jericho drops Christian for the Walls! He turns Christian over and it is locked in! Christian looks as if he were about to tap, but he is able to roll through! He sunset flips Jericho! 1, 2, kick out! Jericho rolls backward, and as Christian is getting to his feet, Jericho connects with an Enziguri! Christian goes down, and Jericho hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner of fall one: CHRIS JERICHO!

=================

The referee gets Chris Jericho separated from Christian and he does a 10 count rest period. The referee then calls for the bell. Jericho waits for Christian to fully make it to his feet. Jericho goes for another Enziguri, but Christian ducks and hits a reverse DDT! Both men are down! After a moment, Christian throws his arm over Jericho! 1, 2, kick out! Both men struggle to get up and they go back and forth with punches. Jericho starts getting the upper hand. He goes for the Walls of Jericho! This time Christian rolls through and rolls Jericho up! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner of fall two: CHRISTIAN!

=================

Chris Jericho looks at the referee in shock. The referee once again separates them. He does the 10 count rest period. Jericho and Christian both have one fall each. Next fall wins! They lock up! Jericho with a knee to the gut. Jericho runs to the ropes, but Christian hits a drop kick! Christian hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Christian signals for Jericho to get up. Jericho staggers up and Christian goes for the Kill Switch! Jericho counters and rolls Christian up! 1, 2, kick out! Both men get up and have another exchange of blows. Jericho out of nowhere hits a DDT! Jericho hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Jericho calls for the Code Breaker! Christian gets to his feet by pulling himself up with the ropes. Jericho goes for the Code Breaker, but Christian holds onto the ropes! Christian drops down and goes for a cover! 1, 2, kick out! Christian heads to the top rope! Jericho staggers to his feet and Christian comes flying off hitting a flying cross body! Except Jericho rolls over and turns it into his own pinning attempt! 1, 2, kick out! Chris Jericho gets Christian to his feet, but Christian comes firing with rights and lefts! Jericho goes for a right hand, but Christian ducks it! He swings behind Jericho and hits the Kill Switch! Christian turns him over and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The fans explode into cheers and start a “This Is Awesome!” Chant! Christian looks at the referee in shock because of Jericho kicking out! Christian goes to the top rope and once again goes for a Frog Splash! Once again, Jericho gets out of the way! But Christian sees Jericho move and he rolls on the canvas. Jericho and Christian are at separate corners. As Jericho turns, Christian charges and hits a Spear out of nowhere! Christian hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: CHRISTIAN!

=================

Christian gets to his feet and is announced the winner! He celebrates his huge victory and replays of the major highlights throughout the match are played.

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Tumblr_mj5fyfAyLb1s3zy8jo1_500_zps5878e9a7

Raw comes back from a commercial break as the crowd goes wild in cheers as the WWE Champion, Kane is on the titantron in a dark area with his WWE Championship over his shoulder.

KANE ---
"Rest in Peace my Father... your untimely end has come and may you rest in peace... CM Punk... tonight the fire within burns hotter than it may ever before in this darkest of days... at Wrestlemania you face my brother but tonight it is me and you... a man you said could not beat you straight up... a man who tonight will make you... learn to respect... your elders... the men who made your path... men like my brother!"

The arena goes dark as his theme begins.

No DQ Match
[Kane (c) vs CM Punk
=================

-- VEIL OF FIRE! --

=================

-- LOOK IN MY EYES! --

=================

The bell is sounded as CM Punk and Kane stand apart from each other and the look on the two of their faces tells the whole story. Kane looks angry and determined as CM Punk as a sly grin on his face as the bell is sounded and the action begins with Kane getting an uppercut on the best in the world who stumbles backwards but as Kane goes to continue on the attack he is ready and thumbs him in the eyes, legal in this no DQ match! Punk knees him in the midsection as he runs back against the ropes and as he comes flying abck across the ring he is caught by a big boot! Kane goes right on the attack as he picks up Punk and irish whips him to the turnbuckle and the crowd pops. Kane runs at Punk as he moves out of the way sending Kane into the turnbuckle and Punk rolls out of the ring and points to his brain to another loud boo from the crowd. He looks under the ring as he pulls out a steel chair and a sadistic smile comes across his face as he slides in the ring only to get a running knee from the champ! Kane grabs up the chair and the crowd this time goes wild in cheers as Kane holds up the chair and CM Punk's eyes bug out in shock and fear as he begs him to not and as Kane goes to say something Punk nails him with a low blow and the referee can not do a damn thing! Punk smirks as he quickly gets back up to his feet grabbing the steel chair and is the first to use it as he sends it crashing against the back of the rising Kane who screams out in pain as he walks forward and Punk nails the Big Red Monster again with the chair as he falls to on knee and punk hits his other leg with the chair and then he drops it running against the rope! Punk hustles back across the ring and nails Kane with a diving clothesline and goes for the pin as the referee counts to 2 and as soon as he says 2 the champ kicks out! Punk is pissed as he grabs the chair back up and stalks behind Kane as he slowly rises up! As he stands and begins to turn around Punk swings only to miss Kane who dodges and quickly turns around with a big boot to the chair which hits Punk! Punk stumbles backwards as Kane gives him a taste of his own medicine as he runs with a flying clothesline leveling the former WWE Champion! Kane pulls down his glove tight on his hand as he is ready to end Punk early in this match as Punk is up and turns right into Kane who grabs him by the throat and yet another cheap shot by Punk as he low blows him once more with a hard kick breaking Kanes grip and he leaves the ring as the crowd boos!

JERRY LAWLER --- "Where does Punk think he is going!"

MICHAEL COLE --- "One can only wonder what CM Punk has up his sleeve!"

Punk heads over towards the commentating booth and passes it as he grabs the WWE Championship and then looks at Kane as the crowd gets even louder if possible! CM Punk slides back into the ring as he waits for Kane to get up and as he does he nails him with the Championship right against his skull and falls into the pin 1... 2... KICKOUT! The crowd goes crazy and CM Punk can not believe what he just witnessed as he yells at the referee who tells him 2! He looks at Kane and then stomps the ground readying for to go To Sleep as Kane comes to his feet and CM Punk raises him up to his shoulders but Kane wiggles away and low blows Punk for payback as he grabs him by the throat and delivers a devastating Chokeslam! Kane goes for the pin as the ref rushes to the count 1... 2... KICKOUT BY PUNK! The crowd nor Kane can believe it as CM Punk kicks out and now the frustration is building in Kane as he tightens his gloves again laying the chair in the center of the ring and as Punk is back up he is grabbed once more as Punk elbows the champ back and nails him with a DDT! Both men are down as the two breathe heavily and the crowd awaits for who will get up first! As Punk begins to rise the crowd goes wild in boos but not for long as Kane raises up as well and the crowd goes wild! Punk is startled by him as he stares into his eyes and then they proceed to exchange blows! Punk backs up Kane but then Kane changes pace taking Punk back into the corner burying him with fists! The crowd is on their feet as Kane tosses down Punk and climbs the turnbuckle! He awaits his moment as suddenly... a man jumps from the crowd and pushes Kane from the top rope! OH MY GOD! IT'S JOHN CENA! The crowd is in shock as John Cena waits for Kane to get up and proceeds to taunt him with the "You can't see me!' and nails him with the F-U! Cena helps Punk up as then he lifts up Kane and the crowd is dead silent... GO TO SLEEP by PUNK! The referee is just as in shock as everyone else as Punk coves Kane 1... 2... 3!

=================

Winner: CM PUNK!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Raw-September-19-2011-Results_zpsdefc7e19

The whole arena is booing louder than ever been heard as John Cena lifts the hand of CM Punk before CM Punk demands a microphone!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Images3_zpsc737754f

Punk is handed a microphone as he turns with a great big smile and extends his hand to Cena who without hesitation shakes hands with the Devil himself as Punk raises the microphone and begins to mock laugh and the crowd chants "CENA SUCKS!" and "YOU SOLD OUT!" as some younger fans around the arena are actually crying.

CM PUNK ---
HA HA! HA HA! YYour hero turned his back on you! HA HA! How does it feel? The crowd erupts in more boos. Not you you idiots, John Cena! How does it feel to finally be on this side again! Feels amazing doesn't it my friend! Now you may have lost the respect of these worthless people but you gained MY respect! THE ONLY RESPECT YOU NEED! At Wrestlemania WE WILL PREVAIL! The true faces f the company not the Deadman and The Has-Been wait I got it... The Brothers of Destruction... of the nursing home! Which will be where the two of you will be after April 7th! Anything you would like to say John?"

Cena shrugs then nods his head as Punk hands over the microphone as the arena shakes in boos as the only man clapping for John Cena is oddly... CM Punk...

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Images2_zps1f8f6c53

Cena holds the microphone in his hand as he stares out at the millions with a odd smirk as he looks at Punk as he snickers with Cena at all the hate as Cena makes his first word.

JOHN CENA ---
"Hate? You all showing me hate? Well what a shocker there! Here is some news for you, I don't care! Never have I cared, nor will I! A long while back I was told to EMBRACE the HATE and for years I was blinded by you people who never respected me! By Vince McMahon who never respected me as a person only a money making machine! I am the face of this company... and it disgusts me! I hate what i was made into and until I met this man beside me I never knew what I had become... I had became a monster! Now I am embracing the hate and I say... Kane... you have a long road ahead of you buddy! Now that CM Punk and John Cena are side by side you can say THIS is the END of a ERA! The end of the streak.... and the end of The Undertaker by the greatest wrestler I have ever met! And the end of the most pathetic reign in WWE History by Kane! it sickens me to see a title that myself and CM Punk worked so hard to build up be ruined by the likes of Kane and Dolph Ziggler but at Wrestlemania... that ends! And to all of you booing me well.... you need to embrace the hate... He snickers as he brings out a pack of pistachios from his pocket. and choke on these!"

John Cena tosses out the nuts as CM Punk raises his hand and the show goes off with one of the most darkest scenes in WWE History... John Cena and CM Punk standing tall... together.... backs turned on the WWE and the WWE Universe!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding/Editing/Graphics - Granger -

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next