The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 I_vote_lcap Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 I_voting_bar Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Can I drop Brian Kendrick? Not really doing much

I would like to pick up a face in Zack Ryder.
and then Curt Hawkins as a minor wrestler
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:15 am

I fucking hate the internet -_-

but Yes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 am

Edge arrives, a bit flustered over losing his beloved world title. He stirs backstage thinking of a way to cause permanent injury to Christian. David Otunga keeps his distance and doesn't say a word

Zack Ryder arrives for the first time. The fans flock to him and he signs autographs till everybody has one before finally heading inside.

Curt Hawkins arrives, cane and all being his usual complete badass self.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:55 am

White guy wrote:
Edge arrives, a bit flustered over losing his beloved world title. He stirs backstage thinking of a way to cause permanent injury to Christian. David Otunga keeps his distance and doesn't say a word

Zack Ryder arrives for the first time. The fans flock to him and he signs autographs till everybody has one before finally heading inside.

The Brian Kendrick comes walking up with a smirk on his his face, dancing to his own beat as he approaches Zack Ryder and immediately begin to snicker rolling his eyes at him before struting up to him.

THE BRIAN KENDRICK ---
"My oh my what has the great creator the WWE has created, a Jersey Shore character... And just when I thought this company was trying to become something again I walk into the likes of you... You really break my dreams man, what's your name anyways?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:03 am

яιρρєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

The Brian Kendrick comes walking up with a smirk on his his face, dancing to his own beat as he approaches Zack Ryder and immediately begin to snicker rolling his eyes at him before struting up to him.

THE BRIAN KENDRICK ---
"My oh my what has the great creator the WWE has created, a Jersey Shore character... And just when I thought this company was trying to become something again I walk into the likes of you... You really break my dreams man, what's your name anyways?"
Ryder

How's it going bro? I know you have heard about me I'm Zack Ryder bro, I've actually been relevant longer than a year. It's good to see they brought you back though broski, you always had a lot of talent and it was good to see you get out of the shadow of your partner dude.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 pm

when Raw rolls aroundd..............
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:13 pm

German wrote:
when Raw rolls aroundd..............

shut up nova! lol. We've been having technical difficulties. A storm rolled through and knocked my power out as I was writing. So now I have to re-write my part of the show. Its my fault Raw hasn't been up yet. Sad Granger if you didn't see the pm I sent you, check it out please!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

No it's my fault, and my dumbass computer, Raw will be up tmrw! i'm sorry!

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:47 pm

World Heavyweight Champion, Christian, walks around backstage with his title strapped over his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes is in the gym, working on strength.

Brad Maddox is in his locker room, watching tapes from WrestleMania.

The Prime Time Players are walking around.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 pm

I'm not blaming it on any of youuuu<3 Anytime it's up is fine, I was just wondering why the delay, and no I know. Storms suck.

Randy Orton arrives in blue jeans and a white t-shirt soaking up some sun before heading inside

Velvet Sky arrives shortly after signs some autographs and heads in as well
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:41 pm

I am being a terrible owner and I'm sorry, don't give up hope, we will be caught up soon!

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:15 pm

dead,
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Monday Night Raw will be posted tmrw!

We live on!

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 am

яιρρєя wrote:
Monday Night Raw will be posted tmrw!

We live on!

WOO!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:55 pm

It will only 'live on' if people RP, which nobody currently is.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:37 am

============================================
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIR DATE: MONDAY APRIL 29TH, 2013
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORK: USA NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "DON'T STOP BELIEVING"

============================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 1_zps6e154ac4

The crowd is wild and crazy as Monday Night Raw comes back after a almost month long writer's strike and as the show opens suddenly The Revolution's group theme song hits the arena and the crowd erupts in boos as the Main Leader and the man who ended the streak, CM Punk comes out first to the pre-made stage set with all Revolution like items and the crowd boos Punk louder than anyone history the first time seeing him after ending the Undertaker's undefeated streak. CM Punk stands in front of the podium as the rest of the members of The Revolution all walk out and line up behind Punk crossing their arms into an X all wearing the same ring attire as The Shield as Punk opens his arms wide to talk to all of the people.

CM PUNK ---
"At Wrestlemania, The Revolution begun as I ended the historical career of The Undertaker and two masterminds CM Punk and Dean Ambrose merged groups into one, for one purpose... Revolution and it all begins tonight as The Undertaker retires and John Cena becomes the WWE Champion and one of the men behind me becomes to World Heavyweight Champion as they answer Christian's open challenge, and that is why we are out here, to announce the NEW World Heavyweight Champion a man which after speaking to the group agrees is best fit to beat Christian and his name is... Dean Ambrose! Dean would you please come forward and take the stand."

From behind Punk one man walks forward and reveals in the light to be Dean Ambrose as he nods at Punk and shakes his hand before taking the stand and smirking at all of the booing fans. Ambrose fixes the championship which is already his on his shoulder before leaning closer to the stand's microphone.

DEAN AMBROSE ---
"Christian if you want to fight then you are obviously ready for history to strike twice but this time it won't be Orton to take that title it will be ME! The same man who took the Intercontinental Championship from you. So there, challenge accepted, remember Christian... BELIEVE in... the REVOLUTION!"

=======================================================================================

Six Man Tag Team Match
[The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Corey Graves) versus Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and Diamond Dallas Page]
=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

--I THINK I'M CUTE! --

=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

-- YO IT'S ME! --

=================

The bell sounds! Seth Rollins starts things off with DDP! The fans begin a “DDP!” chant. Rollins looks out at the crowd and starts yelling for them to shut the Hell up. Rollins turns back to DDP. DDP delivers a big right hand and drops Rollins to the mat. DDP gets Rollins to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes. Rollins comes back off the rebound and goes for a clothesline, but DDP ducks under it. Rollins’ momentum takes him into the opposite ropes. DDP connects with a back body drop! DDP hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! DDP gets Rollins to his feet and tags in the Rock! Fans rise to their feet as the People’s Champion enters the ring and unloads on Rollins with his signature right hands! The Rock throws Seth Rollins into the corner. The Rock charges at him, but Rollins gets his boot up in the Rock’s face! Seth Rollins explodes out of the corner with a leaping forearm! Rollins gets to his feet and tags in Corey Graves! Graves stalks the Rock as he gets to his feet. Corey Graves drops a knee right on the back of the Rock! Graves flips him onto his back and hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Corey Graves mounts the Rock and unloads with right hands to the head. The referee is forced to break Graves off the Rock. Corey Graves yells at the referee to not touch him! The referee and Corey Graves get into an argument as the referee reminds Graves he is the one in charge. Graves turns back to the Rock. The Rock is on his feet and he hits a Samoan drop on Corey Graves! Both men are down. Both men begin crawling to their corners. Corey Graves reaches Roman Reigns as the Rock tags in Shawn Michaels. The WrestleMania adversaries charge at each other. Fans erupt as Michaels drops Reigns with a Lou Thez press! Shawn Michaels and Roman Reigns quickly jump back to their feet. Roman Reigns goes for a big boot, and Michaels ducks under it. Reigns turns to Michaels, and Shawn Michaels hits a combo of chops and right hands to the chest and jaw. Shawn Michaels goes for the Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere! However, Roman Reigns catches him. He spins Shawn around and hits a back suplex! Roman Reigns lifts Michaels up and throws him into the corner. Reigns dips his shoulder and rams Shawn Michaels in the gut a few times before bringing him out to the center of the ring. Roman Reigns hoists Shawn Michaels up and drops him with a military press slam! Roman Reigns hooks the leg. 1, 2, and DDP breaks it up! Roman Reigns shoots up looking furious! Corey Graves enters the ring and knocks DDP off the apron. The Rock enters the ring and lays Graves out with the Rock Bottom! Seth Rollins spring boards into the ring and knees the Rock in the side of the head! Seth Rollins turns right into a Sweet Chin Music! Shawn Michaels does the signature DX chop to Rollins. Shawn Michaels turns around and runs right into a massive spear by Roman Reigns! Reigns hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: THE SHIELD!

=================
=======================================================================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 2_zpsabbe20c8

Dolph Ziggler and Trish Stratus are standing by backstage.

TRISH SRATUS ---
“I think most of you know who I am, but for those who don’t, I’m the seven time Women’s Champion, and the greatest Diva to have ever stepped in a WWE ring. I am Trish Stratus. But enough about my greatness, I’m here to support the future of the WWE. The WWE Universe knows him as the Show Off, Dolph Ziggler.”

Ziggler walks into the camera shot and places his hand on Trish’s shoulder.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
“Thank you for such an introduction Trish…Greatness doesn’t lie people. Trish Stratus speaks the truth, and you’re all going to find that out, very, very soon. I am the future of the WWE! They haven’t been calling me the Show Off for nothing for the past couple of years! I go out there week in and week out and steal the show. Men such as Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, the Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and many more of your heroes can only wish they were in my boots. Because now that I have the greatest WWE Diva of all time by my side, the sky is officially the limit. You’ve been put on notice people; the era of the Show off is upon you!

Ziggler places his arm around Trish and they laugh before walking off together down the hall.

Non-Title Match
[Dolph Ziggler w/ Trish Stratus vs. AJ Styles (c)]
=================

-- I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD! --

=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

The bell sounds. Ziggler and Styles lock up! Ziggler goes right for the Sleeper hold, but AJ Styles slips out of his grip. Styles quickly turns to him and goes for a right hand. Ziggler this time ducks! AJ Styles comes back and as Ziggler pops back up and hits a big drop kick! AJ Styles hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! AJ Styles lifts Ziggler to his feet and hits a back suplex! Dolph Ziggler holds his back in pain, and rolls to the outside. Trish Stratus runs over to him and begins checking on him. AJ Styles runs and prepares to leap over the top rope at Ziggler, but stops dead in his tracks as Ziggler pulls Trish even closer to him. Styles steps out onto the apron and Ziggler strikes! AJ Styles falls back first onto the apron. Ziggler lifts him up and throws him right into the stairs! Dolph Ziggler taunts the crowd as Trish is laughing. Ziggler lifts him up and rolls him into the ring. Dolph Ziggler hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Dolph gives the referee an annoyed look. Ziggler lifts Styles up and throws him into the corner. Ziggler taunts before charging at him! Ziggler leaps into the air, but AJ Styles runs out of the corner! Ziggler smacks into the turnbuckle! AJ Styles rolls him up! 1, 2, kick out! Ziggler and Styles quickly get up. AJ Styles hits a combo of arm drags on Ziggler, then follows up with a big hip toss! Styles calls for Ziggler to get up. Dolph uses the ropes to get up, and Styles hits him with a drop kick! Styles hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! AJ Styles calls for the Styles Clash! Trish Stratus climbs up onto the apron! The referee gets distracted with her, and as Styles goes for the Styles Clash, Dolph Ziggler hits a low blow! Ziggler calls for the Zigzag! Trish hops off the apron, and as AJ Styles gets back up, Ziggler strikes! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: DOLPH ZIGGLER

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 4_zps587db350

Velvet Sky is backstage with the hair and makeup stylist.

VELVET SKY ---
Madison Rayne really needs to start minding her own business. I mean really, who the Hell does she think she is?”

The stylist continues to work, and not answer Velvet as she continues to ramble about Madison Rayne.

VELVET SKY ---
“Are you even listening to me!?”

PAIGE --- “No…But I am.”

Paige walks up behind Velvet.

PAIGE ---
“You’ve been saying for weeks since you arrived here you wanted a shot at the Divas Championship. Don’t you think that you should be worrying about a Title match rather than what Madison Rayne is up to. Because tonight, you’re stepping in the ring with the Anti-Diva, and I’ll be bringing my “A” game.

Paige walks off as Velvet gives her an annoyed look. Velvet mocks Paige’s remarks as her back is turned, and the segment ends.

Diva's Championship Match
[Paige (c) versus Velvet Sky]
=================

-- I WON'T BE IGNORED! --

=================

-- BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! --

=================

The bell sounds. Velvet Sky starts things off by shoving the Divas Champion. Paige turns her head looking annoyed. Velvet starts talking trash before shoving her again. Paige comes firing back, but not with a shove. Paige forearms Velvet right in the jaw. Paige unloads on Velvet Sky before throwing her into the ropes. As Velvet comes off the rebound, Paige hits a leaping heel kick. Paige goes for a cover. 1, 2, kick out! Paige taunts for Velvet to get to her feet. Paige gets Velvet to her feet, but Velvet comes back by raking Paige’s eye. Velvet Sky rams Paige into the corner and taunts her before delivering numerous kicks to the stomach. The referee tells Velvet to break it up. Velvet ignores him and grabs Paige by her hair. Velvet throws Paige to the center of the ring and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The referee tells Velvet to watch the hair. She ignores him and continues to beat down the Divas Champion. Velvet Sky gets back up and calls for the In Yo Face! Paige uses the ropes to get up. Velvet delivers a kick to the stomach, but before she can slam Paige down, Paige pulls out of her grip, and hits a drop kick! Both Divas are down and the referee starts his 10 count. They both reach their feet at 8. Paige and Velvet begin exchanging blows, but Paige starts getting the upper hand as the fans begin a “Let’s Go Paige!” chant. Paige hits a spinning heel kick taking Velvet down. Paige lets out her signature yell and the fans pop. Paige sets up for Ram-Paige! Velvet staggers to her feet, but sees Paige waiting. Velvet Sky gets out of the ring. Paige yells at her to get back into the ring. Velvet takes her time walking around on the outside, so Paige exits the ring and rolls Velvet back into the ring herself. As Paige gets into the ring, Velvet delivers a stomp to the back. Velvet hits a couple more stomps before going for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Velvet Sky starts yelling at Paige to just stay down. Paige starts getting up, and Velvet kicks her in the side. Paige goes back down. Velvet Sky starts walking around the ring taunting, and the fans start booing. Velvet prepares to finish Paige off as she calls for the In Yo Face again. Paige doesn’t let that happen, she runs at Velvet hitting a Spear! Both Divas are down. Madison Rayne’s theme hits! As Paige gets to her feet, Madison gets into the ring. Paige looks ready to fight her, but Madison quickly turns away from Paige and nails Velvet Sky with the Rayne Drop! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell.

=================

Winner by DQ: VELVET SKY

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 3_zps0fce2f32

The crowd begins a frenzy of boo's as the theme music of the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry hits the arena's PA system and from the back comes the monster who at Wrestlemania destroyed a man who who deemed unstoppable, Brock Lesnar. In an odd change of events there is a large arrogant grin on Henry's face as he takes his time headed down the ram snickering at his hating fans as he climbs up the steel steps and wiping off his feet before entering the ring and walking towards the announcers as he points at Justin Roberts who quickly takes him a microphone in fear as Henry snatches it from him and takes no time beginning speaking.

MARK HENRY ---
"At Wrestlemania, I did the impossible which was put down The Beast, Brock Lesnar. I made the impossible look easy as I left him flattened in the middle of this ring and showed the world just who the hell I am, The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry and I inducted the first victim of the 2013 class in the Hall of Pain. Now tonight, the question is who dumb enough to mess with the true beast of the WWE and mess with Mark Henry cementing their place in the Hall of Pain! Any takers?!"

-- WRITTEN IN MY FACE! --

The crowd erupts in cheers as the theme music of the NXT Champion, Sheamus hits and out comes the Great White with a grin and ready to fight!

Non-Title Match
[Mark Henry versus Sheamus (c)]
=================

The bell sounds. Mark Henry and Sheamus have a long stare down. The two behemoths lock up! Mark Henry manages to shove the NXT Champion down. Sheamus gets up and nods. They lock up again, and this time they stale mate! Sheamus runs to the ropes and comes back with a shoulder block. Mark Henry doesn’t budge. Sheamus tries it again, but this time Mark Henry decks Sheamus with a shoulder block of his own! Mark Henry rips Sheamus to his feet and throws him into the corner. Mark Henry runs and squashes Sheamus in the corner. Sheamus staggers out of the corner and falls flat on his face. Mark Henry turns him over and covers him! 1, 2, kick out! Mark Henry shakes his head and talks trash on Sheamus as he lifts him to his feet. Mark Henry wraps both arms around Sheamus and lifts him into the air for a bear hug! Sheamus yells in pain, but refuses to give up. Mark Henry finally hits a belly to belly side slam! Mark Henry hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Mark Henry gets to his feet and runs to the ropes. Mark Henry leaps into the air for a huge body splash, but Sheamus rolls out of the way! Mark Henry eats the canvas. Sheamus staggers up to his feet, while Mark Henry pulls himself up by the ropes. Sheamus runs at him and connects with a running axe handle! Mark Henry slips through the second rope and to the outside floor! Sheamus lets out a war cry and the fans go nuts for him! Sheamus heads to the outside and grabs Mark Henry. Mark Henry comes back with a big right hand! But Sheamus battles right back. Sheamus grabs Mark Henry by the head and slams him face first into the announce table. Sheamus rolls him into the ring. Mark Henry starts to get up as Sheamus climbs up onto the apron. Sheamus thrust himself over the top rope and connects with a diving shoulder tackle! Sheamus goes for the cover! 1, 2, kick out! Sheamus waits for Mark Henry to get up. Sheamus grabs him and goes for the Irish Curse, but Mark Henry elbows his way out! Sheamus comes right back with a hard elbow to the jaw. Mark Henry falls into the ropes, but he uses the momentum and comes charging at Sheamus! Sheamus grabs him and hits a massive power slam! Sheamus hooks the leg as the crowd goes wild! 1, 2, kick out! Sheamus yells out for the Brogue kick! As Mark Henry gets up, Sheamus charges in on him. Mark Henry ducks under the Brogue kick! Sheamus turns to Henry, and Mark Henry pulls him in and connects with the World’s Strongest Slam! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: MARK HENRY!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 5_zps2eda735c

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 6_zps786ca856

Non-Title Match
[The Palace of Awesome (The Miz and John Morrison) (c) versus Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase]
=================

The bell sounds. The Miz starts things off with Ted DiBiase. Miz goes for a cheap right hand, but DiBiase catches it and starts hammering away! DiBiase Irish whips Miz into the corner and hits a running clothesline! DiBiase pulls Miz over and tags in Cody Rhodes. Rhodes delivers a kick to the gut. Miz stumbles backward, and Rhodes connects with a running knee! Cody Rhodes hoists him up, and tags DiBiase right back in! They connect with a double suplex! Ted DiBiase goes for the cover. 1, 2, and Morrison breaks it up! Miz crawls over and tags in Morrison as he steps back out onto the apron. John Morrison delivers a kick to the gut before hitting a DDT! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Morrison lifts DiBiase up and throws him into the corner. John Morrison climbs to the second rope and hits a combo of 10 shots to the head, before connecting with a monkey flip! John Morrison goes for the cover! 1, 2, and Rhodes breaks it up! John Morrison gets to his feet and has words with Cody Rhodes as he exits back to the apron. John Morrison turns around into a big clothesline! Both men are down! The referee begins his 10 count, and both men reach their partners! The Miz and Cody Rhodes enter the ring and charge at each other. Miz and Cody start exchanging blows. The Miz gets in a rake to the eye! Cody is blinded, and the Miz throws him down. Miz hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Miz lifts Cody up and calls for the Skull Crushing Finale! Cody Rhodes counters and goes for Cross Rhodes! Before he can hit the move, Morrison leaps off the top rope and connects with a huge missile drop kick! Morrison hops to his feet, and is greeted by Ted DiBiase! DiBiase clotheslines Morrison over the top rope, and he goes down with him! Miz and Cody Rhodes battle to their feet! They begin exchanging blows again. Cody Rhodes looks to have the upper hand, but the Miz ducks right under a big hook. Miz grabs Cody Rhodes from behind and strikes with the Skull Crushing Finale! The Miz hooks the leg as Ted DiBiase tries to enter the ring. John Morrison reaches in and holds him back! The referee makes the count! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: THE PALACE OF AWESOME!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 7_zpsd915211f

Randy Orton is backstage pacing back and forth, looking very focused for tonight’s match against Revolution members, CM Punk and Edge. His tag team partner for the night, Chris Jericho walks up to him, and they engage in a stare down.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
“Look Orton, we’ve had our differences, and most likely, our differences are going to continue down the road, but we need to work together tonight. Any hatchets that are lingering right now, they need to be buried! This alliance between the Shield and the Revolution has to be stopped. I need to know, are you on my side tonight?”

RANDY ORTON --- “Am I on your side? Am I on your side!? We’ve put each other through Hell in the past. There is a lot of history between us, and it isn’t good history. And now you’re asking me, am I on your side? Can we co-exist? Let me tell you Chris Jericho, if you think for one second that you and I will be co-existing tonight…Well let’s just say it is going to happen.”

Jericho breathes a sigh of relief and smiles

RANDY ORTON ---
“The Revolution and the Shield needs stopped, and they need stopped now. Tonight is step one of their down fall. You and I, we’re part of something big, Hell the pulse of the WWE depends on a match like this. With each win the Revolution and Shield grow stronger, but with each loss delivered to them, we, the WWE grows stronger. So yeah tonight, you and I are going to deliver an ass kicking to Edge and CM Punk.”

Randy Orton extends his hand for a shake. Jericho nods and shakes his head looking focused now

CHRIS JERICHO ---
“Alright! Alright! Let’s do this thing…”

Jericho and Orton walk off looking focused, and ready to take on Revolution members, CM Punk and the former World Heavyweight Champion, Edge!

Singles Match
[CM Punk and Edge versus Randy Orton and Chris Jericho]
=================

-- THIS FIRE BURNS! --

=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

-- I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! --

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

=================

The match begins as The Best in the World, CM Punk and the Apex Predator, Randy Orton stare each other down from separate sides of the ring as the bell is sounded and the two lock up as the new self proclaimed Phenom, CM Punk, takes down Randy Orton and holds him down with a arm-lock clenching it in on Orton! Orton quickly slithers away like his viper self as CM Punk goes on the attack and receives and upper cut from Randy Orton. Orton follows up with an irish whip sending Punk flying into the turnbuckle. Randy goes running at Punk who uses his legs to kick back Randy sending him to the ring mat and Punk goes up signalling for the early elbow drop. Before Punk goes off the rope, Orton begins to stir and Punk jumps down as Orton uses the ropes to assist him in getting up. CM Punk kicks Orton in the side repetitively as CM Punk pulls Orton to his corner tagging in Edge who comes in with a double team DDT and a pin attempt which only gets to two as Edge runs his fingers through his hair and backs into the turnbuckle readying for the spear. As Randy get to his feet Edge charges and Randy grabs him using his momentum with a body slam and Orton quickly goes for the tag and the rival and former tag team partner of Edge, Chris Jericho comes running into the match nailing Edge with a shinning wizard and follows it up with a lionsault for the pin attempt, 1... 2.. Kickout! Jericho is in shock as Edge kickouts out of the pin and Jericho goes back to work grabbing Edge by the hair on his head pulling him up and irish whipping him to the ropes and then running the other direction from Edge as they both gain speed coming flying at each other as Jericho is taken off guard and nailed by an breathtaking spear by Edge.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPvyrxxTbiwxgGQRiJPeUoVMcm1KylihOVylgZRxvrXEvB-b5FmA

Edge goes right for the pin as the crowd begins to boo 1... 2... KICKOUT! Punk and Edge are in shock as Jericho kicks out and Edge scowls rubbing his face and backing up again in the spear position and waiting for Jericho. He goes running in as Christian dunks underneath, they come running back at each other and both have the same idea to clothesline and are both down on the mat as the crowd cheers and Punk and Orton beg for the tag. The both begin to stir and head towards their tag team partner and Orton gets the tag and runs in attack the down Edge stopping him from getting to Punk! Orton smirks and shakes his head at Punk before pulling him away from the turnbuckle and walking a few steps back before running forward and leaping up stomping his knees into Edge and the crowd cheers in approval as Orton begins to go into that dangerous place and following to the ground slamming both fist into the mat and pounding it waiting for Edge to get to his feet. As Edge gets up Randy goes for the RKO but he is reversed into a DDT as Edge and Randy both go down and Edge uses the rope to get to his feet rubbing his fingers through his hair and looking crazed as CM Punk is finally tagged in and the crowd boos louder than ever! CM Punk runs in helping Randy to his feet before lifting him for the go to sleep as Randy pushes down and as Punk goes to retaliate Randy goes for the RKO and Punk drops him with his own momentum and locking in the Anaconda Vice and straining to make him tap as Randy reaches the ropes and the hold is broken. CM Punk goes for the pin but only to get a two as Punk lifts him up and goes for a irish whip but Randy reverses with his own as CM Punk comes flyinf back with a large kick to Randy's skull and Punk grabs him falling lifting him to his shoulders for the GTS... 1... 2 ...3!

=================

Winner: CM PUNK AND EDGE!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 8_zpse152a714

Dean Ambrose is backstage with the Intercontinental Championship sitting beside him. Ambrose finishes lacing up his boots as the rest of the Shield joins him.

SETH ROLLINS ---
“Make history tonight man…We have your back tonight if you need us.”

Dean Ambrose looks up at Rollins and stands him. Ambrose straps the Intercontinental Title around his shoulder, and turns to Roman Reigns.

ROMAN REIGNS ---
“Tonight is just another giant leap for the Shield, kick Christian’s ass tonight and take what is rightfully yours.”

Ambrose nods at Reigns and looks over at Corey Graves

COREY GRAVES ---
“You’re already the Intercontinental Champ, but it doesn’t hurt to add the World Heavyweight Championship to your resume’. Good luck tonight.”

DEAN AMBROSE --- “I appreciate the words gentlemen…Tonight I will take another step toward greatness…The Shield will take another step toward greatness! Tonight I will take the World Heavyweight Championship from Christian, and we will take even more control of the WWE. Believe in the Shield boys…”

Ambrose smirks as Reigns, Graves, and Rollins yell out “Believe in the Shield!” The segment ends with Rollins, Reigns, Graves, and Ambrose getting pumped for tonight.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
[Christian (c) versus Dean Ambrose (c)]
=================

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES! --

=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

Dean Ambrose and Christian have a long stare down as the bell rings. Ambrose begins to taunt the World Champion, but Christian stands his ground by decking Ambrose with a right hand! Christian gets Ambrose up and throws him into the ropes. Christian connects with a back body drop on the Intercontinental Champion! Dean Ambrose gets up in the corner, and Christian hits a running drop kick! Dean Ambrose falls face first out of the corner. Christian turns him onto his back and hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! The World Champion gets him up to his feet and hits a chop to the chest. Dean Ambrose tries backing off, but Christian keeps on the attack! Finally, Dean Ambrose gets the advantage he needs and he rakes the eyes of Christian. Dean Ambrose elbows Christian in the jaw, and then follows up with a swinging neck breaker! Dean Ambrose hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Ambrose looks at the referee and points at him. Ambrose says something that annoys the referee. Dean Ambrose taunts the referee, then knees Christian in the gut as he starts getting up. Dean Ambrose starts choking Christian on the ropes. The referee starts his 5 count, and Ambrose breaks the hold. Dean Ambrose drops an elbow to the back. He lifts Christian up and throws him into the steel post trying to take away the Spear. Ambrose pulls him out of the corner and hits a snap suplex. Dean Ambrose goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Dean Ambrose shakes his head as he puts Christian in a head lock! After a few moments, Christian starts rallying and battles his way out of the hold with elbows to the gut. Christian and Ambrose battle over to the corner. Dean Ambrose hammers away, and hits an elbow to the jaw. Ambrose sets Christian up onto the top of the turnbuckle! Dean Ambrose climbs up with him and taunts for a superplex! Christian throws a head butt, and Dean Ambrose loses his balance! He crashes to the canvas! Christian stands up on the top rope, and as Ambrose gets back to his feet, Christian strikes with a huge missile drop kick! The fans go nuts. Christian throws his arm over Ambrose! 1, 2, kick out! Christian gets to his feet by holding onto the ropes. He steps away and starts clapping calling for the Kill Switch! Dean Ambrose needs the ropes to get up also. Ambrose staggers backward into Christian’s grip! Ambrose feels it coming and escapes! Dean Ambrose hits a right hand that catches the World Champion in the jaw. Dean Ambrose Irish whips Christian into the ropes. Christian comes back off the ropes, and goes for a cross body! Dean Ambrose ducks, but Christian catches himself and rolls on the canvas. Both men quickly get up and charge at each other! From out of nowhere, Christian nails the Spear! Christian hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: CHRISTIAN!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 10_zpsedbb6fa4

Raw comes back from a commercial break as suddenly The Undertaker's gong is heard go off through the arena and the crowd immediately rise to their feet in cheers for The Undertaker as some fans are crying for this sad moment before The Undertaker comes lurking from the back and makes his eerie entrance for what may be the final time ever as the crowd cheers him on and chant his name as he enters the ring rolling his eyes behind his back and raising his hands which also turns on the arena's lights as he enters the ring grabbing the microphone waiting for him as he begins to speak about his long career and the match with CM Punk which changed his career forever. He began to thank all the people who has helped him over his career from Kane and Paul Bearer to Vince McMahon and Ted DiBiase Sr before confetti begins to pour from the ceiling interrupting The Undertaker as he stares at it all fall down on him and he knows it is no good as suddenyl the theme music of CM Punk hits.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 11_zps74904d35

CM Punk comes walking from the back in the same outfit from earlier tonight in the start of Raw as he wears a huge smirk on his face as he claps for The Undertaker yet every single fans standing boos him trying to boos him out of the arena for interupting the retirement of The Undertaker as he never losses eye contact with the Deadman as he circles the ring to grab a microphone and rolls into the ring to confront Taker as he chews gum and smirks before telling him how sad he is to see him go but how hilarious it is for why he is leaving, he calls him a loser and brags about 20 and 1 before The Undertaker hears enough and goes to attack grabbing Punk by the throat as then once more a theme interrupts The Undertaker and he lets go as he hears NO CHANCE begin to play and the arena erupts in more cheers.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 12_zps1c5e2d5c

The Boss comes from the back doing his signature walk and a smirk on his face and a microphone in his hand as he looks at Taker and Punk as he enters the ring and begins to rant on how he has lost control of his superstars and nothing is making sense that even the streak is gone! He says that he respects Punk as a superstar but he will not take over his company and that The Revolution is not stronger than Vincent Kennedy McMahon. He goes on to say that Kurt Angle is not fit to run this companies shows alone and announces he has hired a new Creative Team member to maintain order like only he can...

-- GLASS SHATTERS! --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 13_zps9d245037

The crowd goes even more crazy if even possible as Stone Cold's music hits and here he comes flying to the ring on his four wheeler and CM Punk is beside himself in shock as Austin parks entering the ring giving each side of the arena the finger from each turnbuckle before stopping right in front of CM Punk as the crowd erupts in cheers for this moment as Punk just then smirks and then Austin smirks before nailing him with a Stone Cold Stunner and holding up The Undertaker's hand and calling for a beer for him, Taker, and Vince before a commercial break.

WWE Championship Match
[Kane (c) versus John Cena]
=================

-- VIEL OF FIRE! --

=================

-- HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT! --

=================

It is time for the Main Event of the night as the WWE Champion, Kane stares down his challenger across the ring as then both men turn their eyes to the championship in the referee's hand. Stiff chop lights up Cena. Kane hits some punches. Rude Awakening on John Cena by Kane. Running knee lift from Kane. John Cena elbows Kane in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends Kane to the mat. John Cena DDTs Kane. Cover! 1....2...kick out. John Cena gets taken down out of nowhere. Hard slam by Kane. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Spear! Cena is down and hurt. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Kane looks shocked. Cena reverses a waistlock. John Cena fires off some right and left hands. Cena takes a headbutt from Kane. Kane hits some punches. Back elbow connects, Cena staggers backward. Kane with a spinning neckbreaker on Cena. Cena counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Bodyslam by Cena. Hard slam by Cena. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Kane blocks a punch. Kane hits a stump piledriver on John Cena. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Flapjack from Kane. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. John Cena reverses a hip toss. John Cena uses a forearm to the face. Kane blocks a punch. Back elbow connects, Cena staggers backward. The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! The two get up as Kane reverses a hip toss. Kane slams John Cena down. Kane moves in for the kill. Cena reverses the attempt for a chokeslam with an attempt for the attitude ajdustment, Kane elbows Cena as Cena lets go and Kane goes back on the attack as suddenly CM Punk comes running down and Kane and Punk begins to go at it as the referee begins to wake up and sees the all out brawl and calls for the bell! CM Punk and John Cena begin to double team the WWE Champion, as suddenly the cavalry returns.

=================

Winner: NO CONTEST!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 Christian-wwe-redebut_feature_zps7cdb74fd

The new World Heavyweight Champion, Christian comes walking out and Cena and CM Punk turn to look at Christian as he comes running down to the ring after grabbing a steel pipe and stands his ground against CM Punk and John Cena watching them both carefully as suddenly the theme music of the Rated R Superstar Edge hits and the crowd boos as Edge comes walking to the ring and then The Shield's theme hits as they come walking from the crowd and circling the ring as Christian looks at all members of The Revolution and his former best friend, Edge now standing in front of him as suddenly Christian begins to smirk and then Edge begins to snicker and in one of the must disgusting events in history, Edge and Christian hug as the crowd begins a frenzy of boos and The Shield begins to clap as Christian begins to beat Kane with his pipe. CM Punk grabs up the WWE Championship staring at it and smirks crouching down beside Kane holding up the title as the 4 men in the ring begin to rise and stand together as suddenly you hear...

-- VOICES! --

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

--I THINK I'M CUTE! --

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

-- EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY! --

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 15_zpsd7c12baf

The crowd kept growing more excited as Randy is followed then as Evolution's theme song hits Randy Orton has a huge smirk on his face as from the back comes Triple H, Ric Flair, and Batistia who smile at Orton who holds a microphone in his hand.

RANDY ORTON ---
"You wanted a war Punk? You wanted a war Cena? How about you Edge? Or maybe what about you Christian? You won't a war you got a war because I just came back from Kurt Angle's office and this week on Smackdown it will be Myself, Randy Orton teaming with the rest of my fellow stable mates in Evolution versus The Shield! And how about this for good measures Punk, I got you a WWE Championship match at Extreme Rules but one rule if you accept this match then at Extreme Rules inside a Hell in a Cell it will be Randy Orton... Chris Jericho... Triple H and Batista from our side versus Cena, Edge, Christian, and Ambrose for the World Heavyweight Championship!"

CM Punk looks at the title in his heand then Cena and Edge then Christian as the all nod and CM Punk is handed a microphone.

CM PUNK ---
"WE ACCEPT!"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding/Editing/Graphics - Granger -
- Matches - Jigsaw -

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:01 am

OT- WOW, a BIT delayed don't you think Granger? Wink We need to get everyone RPing again, time to start messaging. GREAT show, I knew something big was planned, amazing stuff.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is in the back slurping down a beer in his new office while leaning on a table looking at things

Velvet Sky is polishing up her newly won divas title and smirking as she looks at herself in the reflection, knowing that she did it herself and didn't need Madisons help. Fuck Madison.

Randy Orton, and Ric Flair are in the parking lot awaiting the other members of Evolution to arrive as they made a HUGE statement on Raw last night, Randy Orton has a satisfied look on his face as he talks to Flair in a monotone voice
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:07 am

Damn great show! I'll be back later on this after noon to so some rping!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Edge stirs in his locker room as he feels he is being forgotten and plans on making an impact

Zack Ryder arrives doing his usual shit

Curt Hawkins arrives being a complete fucking badass
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

OOC: Finally got everything on track and we are back, thanks everyone!

RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:06 pm

World Heavyweight Champion, and member of The Revolution, Christian, sits in his locker room, staring at his title.

Cody Rhodes walks around backstage, not happy with his loss.

Brad Maddox is in the training ring in the gym, training himself.

The Prime Time Players are in the gym as well, working each other to the limit.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Captain Personality wrote:
World Heavyweight Champion, and member of The Revolution, Christian, sits in his locker room, staring at his title.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 Cm-punk-6-300x146

The Best in the World and Number One Contender for Kane's WWE Championship, CM Punk walks down the hall with a large smirk on his face knowing how close he is to becoming the WWE Champion and how massive his group has grown and taken over. CM Punk takes a left as he walks past WWE Superstar's locker rooms before coming to the newest member of The Revolution and the World Heavyweight Champion, Christian's locker room and knocks three quick times.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:16 pm

яιρρєя wrote:

The Best in the World and Number One Contender for Kane's WWE Championship, CM Punk walks down the hall with a large smirk on his face knowing how close he is to becoming the WWE Champion and how massive his group has grown and taken over. CM Punk takes a left as he walks past WWE Superstar's locker rooms before coming to the newest member of The Revolution and the World Heavyweight Champion, Christian's locker room and knocks three quick times.
Christian looks up from his title at the door when he hears the knocks.

Christian: It's open!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 pm

яιρρєя wrote:

Christian looks up from his title at the door when he hears the knocks.

Christian: It's open!

Punk twists the knob pushing the door forward as he enters Christian's locker room with a arrogant grin as he nods at the newest member of The Revolution and Christian nods back as he offers Punk a Pepsi tossing it to him.

CM PUNK ---
"Thanks for the drink, champ and by the way, welcome to The Revolution, last night may have been better than Wrestlemania after seeing the fans faces when you made a BRIGHT decision to join us."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next