» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:04 am

Several sites are reporting that The Undertaker made his return to the ring tonight at a WWE house show in Waco, TX. The Deadman, who has not been seen since Raw 1,000 or wrestled a match since WrestleMania 28 last April, teamed with Sheamus to take on Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow.

At this time there is no word on WWE's plans to use the Undertaker at WrestleMania 29, or who his opponent will be if he decides to compete. Recent reports indicate that the only thing that might hold 'Taker back from a match is his physical condition, and one would assume that if he was fit to wrestle at a WWE house show, the 7-time World Champion will be ring-ready for WrestleMania in six weeks time.

Here are some pictures of Undertaker's return:

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 pm

That's odd.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:40 pm

What? The fact that they had him return on a non-televised show?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Karl wrote:
It's been a long time since Undertaker has appeared at live events (hell, it's been a while since he's wrestled full time). ut even when he was on TV a significant part of the year, he was often excused from too many live events. So now having him return at one...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
It's been a long time since Undertaker has appeared at live events (hell, it's been a while since he's wrestled full time). ut even when he was on TV a significant part of the year, he was often excused from too many live events. So now having him return at one...

I am going to go ahead and guess that they are just trying to test him out and see exactly where his fitness is concerning wrestling before they decide to have him come back on television.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

I am going to go ahead and guess that they are just trying to test him out and see exactly where his fitness is concerning wrestling before they decide to have him come back on television.
That's fair. I think they've "ruined" the surprise of him returning although his return at this time of the year is typically expected anyway. The only ones who won't know this are the "casual" fans and they are the only ones "surprised" anyway.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

That's fair. I think they've "ruined" the surprise of him returning although his return at this time of the year is typically expected anyway. The only ones who won't know this are the "casual" fans and they are the only ones "surprised" anyway.

Yeah, that is obviously the big drawback of having him return like that.

I am going to assume, if he is coming back, it will be tomorrow night during the Punk v Cena Match. If he doesn't return within the next two weeks then I don't think they will be bringing him back to TV for Mania this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show   

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Top WWE Star Returns At House Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1