The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! Empty
PostSubject: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 pm

That's right, I'm back!

It has been months since I last done a BTB but now I feel as if it is time to come back, especially since activity on BTBs has somewhat risen since my previous run.

Anyway, here is a little preview of what is to come:

It is that time of year again, it is time for the most dangerous, destructive PPV in WWE history; it is time for Hell In A Cell! In the biggest match of the night, WWE Champion CM Punk puts his near year long championship reign on the line against the relative newcomer, Ryback. Since his debut in the WWE, Ryback has gone undefeated against all competitors but WWE Champion CM Punk looks to end this streak in order to continue towards the milestone of a year long WWE Championship reign. Many people see CM Punk at a clear disadvantage but will the self proclaimed Best In The World be able to defeat the monster Ryback inside Hell In A Cell? Find out when Karl's World Wrestling Entertainment debuts.

That's right, I am making my return to booking with October's Hell In A Cell PPV. Most of the matches are the same as what took place at the actual PPV but I have added and altered some. I don't know when this will return but when it does there will be no deadlines and shows will be infrequent. The only thing that I can promise you about this BTB is that it is going to be the best of 2013.

WATCH OUT RED, YOU'VE GOT COMPETITION.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 pm

I just died and came back to life. I will delete this though <3
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Welcome back pal.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Thanks guys, it is good to be back into this.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:53 pm

For anyone who is interested, I have put the introduction of this on hold for a certain project I've got going right now. It will be here at some point within the next few months, just not sure when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK! Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ I'M BACK!
Page 1 of 1