The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Ric Flair's Prodigy I_vote_lcapRic Flair's Prodigy I_voting_barRic Flair's Prodigy I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ric Flair's Prodigy

Go down 
+2
Adam
Karl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Ric Flair's Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

When it was first rumoured that Ric Flair was to return to the WWE many people thought and hoped that Dolph Ziggler would become Ric's prodigy of sorts. However, it is clear that this is not WWE's current plan with the current angle Dolph is going down.

With that being said, Ric Flair's segment on RAW got me thinking. When Ric passed Antonio Cesaro's leg to The Miz JBL coined the phrase 'passing of the torch'. At first I took it in jest but it got me thinking; what if that is exactly what it is. Also, spoiler alert, The Miz uses the Figure Four on Smackdown this week.

Is it possible that the WWE's answer of revamping The Miz's character is to give him the legend Ric Flair as his mentor/manager? It is entirely possible but this is, of course, complete speculation at the moment.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Flair only has one prodigy and he's in TNA brother.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 pm

In WWE's world, he doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm

It'd be sick.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ric Flair's Prodigy ZfkSZRQ

Ric Flair's Prodigy O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:27 am

Do Miz or Ziggler really need Flair? Not that AJ did, but couldn't he serve more of a purpose with a talented in-ring performer that doesn't necessarily have the mic skills yet? A Michael McGillicutty or Mason Ryan for example? They lose alot if they have the "Dirtiest Player In The Game" take Miz under his wing.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:31 am

It's AJ Styles all over again.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Mesa wrote:
Do Miz or Ziggler really need Flair? Not that AJ did, but couldn't he serve more of a purpose with a talented in-ring performer that doesn't necessarily have the mic skills yet? A Michael McGillicutty or Mason Ryan for example? They lose a lot if they have the "Dirtiest Player In The Game" take Miz under his wing.
But Miz is a known name, a big name. You can kind of lose the impact of Flair if you put him on a nobody like Mason Ryan. Plus, though Miz is far from perfect, he'd benefit more from Flair because there is more of a base to build on. Miz is a central name to WWE and their future with a decent skill set, but who knows if Mike McGillicutty will be with us next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair's Prodigy   Ric Flair's Prodigy Empty

Back to top Go down

Ric Flair's Prodigy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Wrestling Forums :: WWE Discussion-
Jump to: