The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 I_vote_lcapOur World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 I_voting_barOur World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage*

Paige

*walking around backstage with her IPhone blasting hardcore metal songs*

Dean Ambrose

*in the training room beating on a punching bag*

"Oh is that right Kane?"

Kane turns around to see the Best in the World, CM Punk walking towards him with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

CM Punk ---
"Your going to beat five men including myself to be the World Heavyweight Champion? Are you stupid or just too blinded by all the flames? I am the BEST IN THE WORLD! You couldn't even beat Damien Sandow let alone the longest reigning WWE Champion in the past TWENTY years. You should just quit dreaming and hang up the boots like your better version brother!"

Kane

"Spare me your idiotic nonsense Punk. Everything I said is the truth, and you know what...Maybe, just maybe after I drop you on your head, I'll save you to eliminate last, that way you can be in the ring looking up in defeat as my arm is raised in victory and the World Heavyweight Title is awarded to me. How does that sound?"

Punk begins to snicker as he looks at the monster Kane and simply smirks.

CM Punk ---
"How does that sound? It sounds like a pathetic dream. Like a joke that nobody got, are you trying to be a comedian because you are coming off sounding stupid, what makes you honestly think that you can beat me huh?"

Kane

"A dream? No? A destiny Punk. We both know...Actually everyone knows that if it wasn't for the distraction that AJ caused back at No Way Out, I beat you for the WWE Championship. There is no denying it Punk. You may be the best in the world. But I am the best that Hell has to offer. And at the Elimination Chamber. We enter Hell. My yard. My rules. I will leave your body to rot."

Punk just shakes his head and snickers.

CM Punk ---
"You may be the most delusional person that I have ever met, you think you are all that then how about you prove it some time "monster." Hell you are no monster anymore big guy, your just a comedy act now!"

Kane

"You want me to prove it? You want me to prove it CM Punk? I'll prove it inside the Elimination Chamber..."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 20120305_sd_header1
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, & Damien Sandow will team to face The Rock, Kane & Mr.Anderson.

Carlito, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Raven, Brad Maddox, & Wade Barrett all have chances to qualify for MITB

New Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose will be in action against Royal Rumble winner John Cena.

Plus Much More!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540

Last edited by Granger on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:21 am

G, I've had a terrible week.
I come on here to post Smackdown, and just fuck everything.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 ZfkSZRQ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:25 am

You can release all my guys and shit.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 am

SP wrote:
You can release all my guys and shit.

Fine by me. I had a terrible week too. Sorry I was doing the best for the fed.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:22 pm

SMACKDOWN
~ February 15th 2013 || ST.LOUIS, MISSOURI ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Vince McMahon announces that at the Elimination Chamber a new GM shall be named as he also announced the Money In The Bank Elimination Chamber.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kane def. CM Punk

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mr. Anderson and Damien Sandow def. Rated Y2J, Rated Y2J get placed in MITB Chamber

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Evolution 2.0 (Randy Orton, The Miz, & Wade Barrett) def. Shawn Michaels and Too Cool

-- Orton punts Miz and Barrett

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dean Ambrose def. Christian (c) for the IC TITLE in a Falls Count Anywhere match

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee def. Alberto Del Rio

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by Granger on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 am

I don't understand why these things die so quickly.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 am

Because people like you go and quit but im not quiting, feds alive and going well.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:21 am

The Rock stands backstage, waiting for Dolph Ziggler to cross his path.

Paul Heyman is seen sitting in a office just for him.

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 am

Dude, hate to tell yah, but its you Jiggy and Whitey who post. That's about it.

I have better, more important things on my plate than this thread.

I'd love to continue with what I had planned, but too late for that eh?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler walks with a smirk on his face and his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and his love AJ and bodyguard Big E.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 am

I don't post often Nick, but I do. In fact...

All my guys are walking around.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler walks with a smirk on his face and his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and his love AJ and bodyguard Big E.

The Rock stands where he is, looking at Dolph walking around with AJ and Big Easy, and as they cross his path, he stares them down, making them stop in their tracks. Rock stares down the World Title on Dolph's shoulder, glaring at it, before walking up to Dolph and staring him straight in the eyes.

The Rock:

"The Rock doesn't know what the hell you did to Paul Heyman to make Paul switch to the side of Ziggles, The Rock will find you and shove The Rock's boot straight up your candy ass. Because there is no way in hell Paul Heyman would switch to a jabroni like you."

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 am

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 20120305_sd_header1
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, & Damien Sandow will team to face The Rock, Kane & Mr.Anderson.

Carlito, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Raven, Brad Maddox, & Wade Barrett all have chances to qualify for MITB

New Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose will be in action against Royal Rumble winner John Cena.

Plus Much More!

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The Rock stands where he is, looking at Dolph walking around with AJ and Big Easy, and as they cross his path, he stares them down, making them stop in their tracks. Rock stares down the World Title on Dolph's shoulder, glaring at it, before walking up to Dolph and staring him straight in the eyes.

The Rock:

"The Rock doesn't know what the hell you did to Paul Heyman to make Paul switch to the side of Ziggles, The Rock will find you and shove The Rock's boot straight up your candy ass. Because there is no way in hell Paul Heyman would switch to a jabroni like you."

Dolph just smirks chewing on a piece of gum allowing Big E to stand in between The Rock and the champ.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Don't let that ego make you stupid Dwayne. I am Dolph Ziggler and whatever it is that Dolph wants, Dolph gets. I wanted AJ Lee and I got AJ, I wanted the World Heavyweight Championship and I got it! Get where this is going old man?"

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The Rock:

Dolph just smirks chewing on a piece of gum allowing Big E to stand in between The Rock and the champ.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Don't let that ego make you stupid Dwayne. I am Dolph Ziggler and whatever it is that Dolph wants, Dolph gets. I wanted AJ Lee and I got AJ, I wanted the World Heavyweight Championship and I got it! Get where this is going old man?"

The Rock stares at Big E, smirking at the man in front of him, causing Big E some confusion. The Rock starts doing that Rock laugh he does sometimes, and Big E just stands there.

The Rock:

"You make The Rock laugh, Big E. You make The Rock laugh also, Dolph. Its not ego that The Rock has. Its the fact that The Rock knows that The Rock was screwed over at Royal Rumble! If Paul Heyman hadn't come out, your lackeys would have never jumped The Rock and you would have gotten Rock Bottom'ed for the 1, 2, 3! And you know its true. The Rock will get that World Title from you. No matter what The Rock has to give up."

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock stares at Big E, smirking at the man in front of him, causing Big E some confusion. The Rock starts doing that Rock laugh he does sometimes, and Big E just stands there.

The Rock:

"You make The Rock laugh, Big E. You make The Rock laugh also, Dolph. Its not ego that The Rock has. Its the fact that The Rock knows that The Rock was screwed over at Royal Rumble! If Paul Heyman hadn't come out, your lackeys would have never jumped The Rock and you would have gotten Rock Bottom'ed for the 1, 2, 3! And you know its true. The Rock will get that World Title from you. No matter what The Rock has to give up."

Dolph unstraps his championship from around his waist swinging it over his shoulder as he taps Big E to move out of his way.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"No matter what The Rock has to give up? How about you just do us all including yourself a favor and just give up! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I am the Present and Future of this business and you aren't even the past, your ancient. Randy is the past of this business and even you lost to him haven't you! I can smell what The Rock is cooking Dwayne and you have lost your touch!"

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock:

Dolph unstraps his championship from around his waist swinging it over his shoulder as he taps Big E to move out of his way.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"No matter what The Rock has to give up? How about you just do us all including yourself a favor and just give up! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I am the Present and Future of this business and you aren't even the past, your ancient. Randy is the past of this business and even you lost to him haven't you! I can smell what The Rock is cooking Dwayne and you have lost your touch!"

The Rock:
"Excuse The Rock? What did The Rock just hear? Did Dolph Ziggles just say that The Rock has lost the Rock's touch? You are gravely mistaken, Mr. Ziggles! The only way you will EVER! Have a chance of beating The Rock again because of the black John Cena and the next Wionna Ryder! If case you don't know, Ryder spent some time in a uh, mental hospital. But of course you don't know that, because Mr. Ziggles is a failure! The Rock is the present of the World Wrestling Entertainment, and The Rock will make damn sure Mr. Ziggles the jabroni is not the future!"

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock:
"Excuse The Rock? What did The Rock just hear? Did Dolph Ziggles just say that The Rock has lost the Rock's touch? You are gravely mistaken, Mr. Ziggles! The only way you will EVER! Have a chance of beating The Rock again because of the black John Cena and the next Wionna Ryder! If case you don't know, Ryder spent some time in a uh, mental hospital. But of course you don't know that, because Mr. Ziggles is a failure! The Rock is the present of the World Wrestling Entertainment, and The Rock will make damn sure Mr. Ziggles the jabroni is not the future!"

Dolph smirks as he looks at the World Heavyweight Championship and AJ Lee and Big E. Langston walk forward to the sides of Ziggler.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Ohh is the right? Then let me ask you a question then "Rocky." Why is it that I am the World Heavyweight Champion and you aren't? Ohh is it because that I am the present and you are not? Face it Dwayne. You are 2001 - 2004 tops then you faded out and faded in to Hollywood and now all after 9 years you want to be on the top again. Umm no sorry, It is 2013 and I am the top of this business. I am Mr. Showoff. I am the World Heavyweight Champion! You are Simon Cowell beloved but forgottan and I Ryan Secreast... Number 1 and nothing below it. Just face the facts..."

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:40 am

*Damien Sandow is backstage.*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:40 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock:

Dolph smirks as he looks at the World Heavyweight Championship and AJ Lee and Big E. Langston walk forward to the sides of Ziggler.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Ohh is the right? Then let me ask you a question then "Rocky." Why is it that I am the World Heavyweight Champion and you aren't? Ohh is it because that I am the present and you are not? Face it Dwayne. You are 2001 - 2004 tops then you faded out and faded in to Hollywood and now all after 9 years you want to be on the top again. Umm no sorry, It is 2013 and I am the top of this business. I am Mr. Showoff. I am the World Heavyweight Champion! You are Simon Cowell beloved but forgottan and I Ryan Secreast... Number 1 and nothing below it. Just face the facts..."

The Rock just stares dead into the eyes of Ziggler before smirking.

The Rock:

"Your mother."

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

AJ Styles is not seen.

Jeff Jarrett arrives.

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

The Rock just stares dead into the eyes of Ziggler before smirking.

The Rock:

"Your mother."

Dolph stares back with The Rock as their eyes never loose connection. Dolph chews ruthlessly away on a piece pf gum as he sees Dwayne smirk back at him... a wave of heat goes throughout his body.. There is no hiding that Dolph can not stand The Rock any less than The Rock can not stand Dolph. Dolph watches him as then two words come out of The Rock's mouth... the two stupidest words Dolph has ever heard. "Your Mother..." Dolph looks at The Rock with a dumbfounded look on his face as he looks confused and shocked and ashamed on top of that directed at The Rock.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Your Mother... What did we suddenly go back to the sixth grade? ...Your Mother... That is all that ""The Great One" has? Is that all that a man who is easily one of the best of all time on the microphone has? Come on now "Rocky" I think you have lost your touch... You need to face it Dwayne... your Hollywood... Staying in a WWE ring will number your time with movies and you can't go be doing that! The big man won't let ya! I am 24/7... 365... I am Dolph Ziggler for Christ sakes! How many times do I have to tell you this... I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I am the show-off! I am the high light of this company! The face of the company and never no way I am going to let you ruin the beautiful face of this company. The face that Randy and I have made over since the creation of Evolution 2.0! Dwayne... I have the Midas Touch... Everything I touch turns to gold."

He smirks.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:38 pm

The theme music of the WWE Chairman Vincent Kennedy McMahon blares out throughout the arena as the crowd goes crazy here live on Monday Night Raw! The crowd pops up to their feet and even begin to bow for the man who is behind it all, the owner of the WWE. Vince comes struting out from the back doing his signature walk and wearing a huge grin on his face listening to all of the millions of his admirers who love the man who created their favorite company. Vince goes up the steel steps and in through the middle rope as he motions for the crowd to keep it up and keep the love coming. He then motions at Justin Roberts to bring him over the microphone as he rushes to do his bosses orders as the theme music cuts off and Vince raises up the microphone.

VINCE MCMAHON ---
"Welcome to Monday Night Raw! The longest running weekly episodic show in television history! The creation of one Vincent Kennedy McMahon! And now I am here to announce that Monday Night Raw will be here each and every single week live and running for 1000th more episodes! You may ask why I have decided to make my presence known here tonight so lets cut the crap and jump straight to the news. I promised you all that this Sunday live at the Elimination Chamber I would announce the new General Manager of Smackdown but now their is a change of plans... actually their is no longer going to be a general manager of Smackdown... or Raw! As a matter of fact the man that I had in mind for General Manager is no longer the man that I want... the man that I choose. Ladies and Gentlemen, here live tonight... now on Monday Night Raw... I Vincent Kennedy McMahon will announce the new WWE Commissioner! So without any more hesitation... I give you the new WWE Commissioner.... KURT ANGLE!"

The crowd goes absolutely nuts as the theme music kicks in and the crowd can not believe their ears as they hear the theme music of the Olympic Gold Medalist kurt Angle and the new commissioner of the WWE! Kurt comes walking out from the back with a new fresh suit and a huge smile on his face as the crowd goes crazy with cheers and begins to bow as well to him as he plays off his return to the best of his ability as he jumps into the ring and walks over and actually hugs Mr.McMahon who claps for the man he just hired and hands him over the microphone.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Oh its true, it's DAMN true! I am back home! I am back here where it all began in the WWE! I have sat back and waited and watched as this company became unstoppable and then I also watched as it also became a joke... started to die and now here I am to save it from death! I called up Vince after I heard who he was going to sign and then I called up Mr.McMahon and I asked him for the job and baby oh I got it! I am here in the WWE, back at home! I am here to save the WWE and take it back to what it once..."

Vince and Kurt both turn to look at the titantron as the crowd jumps once again back to their feet as the beast comes walking out from the back with his eyes locked on Kurt Angle. Kurt readies himself as Brock comes walking down the ring never taking his eyes off Kurt as he jumps in the ring and stares Kurt in the eyes as he grabs him and delivers a devastating F-5! The crowd can't believe it as Brock smirks and turns around to walk away.

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 am

The Rated R Superstar arrives
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 pm

The theme music of the WWE Champion hits the PA system as the crowd pops in boos for the Show-Off! The music continues to play as Dolph walks out with the newly designed WWE Championship over his shoulder and AJ Lee on his side and to his left the Big E. Langston. Dolph has a smirk on his face as he grabs his championship and raises it high in the air as the crowd erupts even louder in boos as then...

The crowd erupts as the titantron of Randy Orton comes onto the screen and his new theme music kicks on and the WWE Champion claps in approval for his stablemate... "The Ripper" Randy Orton! Randy walks slowly out from the back also wearing a large smirk as he takes his place in line beside Dolph as he taunts and his music stops as another theme fills the arena....

The crowd almost pops as the familar theme music of Evolution hits with a new titantron as they see the one... the only... Nature Boy Ric Flair come walk out behind Dolph and Randy clapping his hands taking his place in the line as all 4 men smirk and start heading down towards the ring lead by the WWE Champion, Dolph Ziggler.

TO BE FINISHED AFTER WORK

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next