The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*pacing back and forth in the backstage area*

Paige

*walking around backstage, wondering to herself if she got a message across after her promo*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around backstage, glaring at everyone who walks past him*
Edge

AH the big red machine. How are things going for ya bub? Still sitting on the bottom rung of the E I take it? It's ok big guy you can just leave the whole winning thing to those of us who actually can like yours truly and hey just remember you play an intricate part for us because somebody has to lose the match right?

Kane

*Kane flips his hair out of his face and reveals a strong glare*

"Edge spare me your unsophisticated terminology."

*Kane slowly shows his sinister smirk before saying*

"How's the neck? I can make sure you never see the light of day if you even think about speaking to me like that again..."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:20 am

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!
[The fans in the WWE Arena explode as the music of Smackdown General Manager, JBL hits. JBL rides out in his Longhorn Limo before stepping out. JBL stands and poses for the fans as the limo drives off. Standing behind him is Paul Heyman in a Wheelchair. JBL grabs Heyman's chair and wheels him down to the ring. The two manage to get inside the ring before Justin Roberts hands over 2 microphones. JBL welcomes all the Wrestling Fans, to OWWE's Special Announcement. He states that it is not only an announcement but also an event! JBL says that tonight, he brings back Monday Night RAW! Since Smackdown began the flagship show, RAW will now go to 1-Hour (as if its Main Event.) JBL says that tonight marks the NEW AND IMPROVED RAW! Paul Heyman then cuts in and states that on Smackdown, The Rock will get whats coming to him. But, as for tonight, the Main Event will be EDGE going one on one with KANE! JBL then states he has an announcement for later tonight, but lets get started!]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

RAW
~ February 4th 2013 || Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ~

RAW RESULTS
- Christian defeated The Miz to grab a spot in the 10-Man Battle Royal to determine the Final Participant in the Elimination Chamber. Wade Barrett was banned from Ringside!
- Cody Rhodes requested an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match, but instead JBL would allow him to compete on Smackdown, and earn himself a spot in the Battle Royal.
- Paige defeated Velvet Sky in her debut match. AJ Lee was at commentary. After the bout, AJ Lee attacked Paige, and planted her with a ZigZag.
- JBL announced that at Elimination Chamber, for the first time ever, The Intercontinental Championship will be defended in a unique way. Tune in on Smackdown!
- In the MAIN EVENT, Kane defeated Edge in Singles Competition! After the bout, JBL spun a "wheel of Superstars to decide on who would challenge for the Tag Team Championships on Smackdown. Kane was chosen, along side with "A Partner of his Choice." Edge would then Spear the Big Red Machine, and told JBL that he was going to The Elimination Chamber, no matter on who his opponent is.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

*walking around backstage, wondering to herself if she got a message across after her promo*

Dean Ambrose

Edge

AH the big red machine. How are things going for ya bub? Still sitting on the bottom rung of the E I take it? It's ok big guy you can just leave the whole winning thing to those of us who actually can like yours truly and hey just remember you play an intricate part for us because somebody has to lose the match right?

Kane

"How's the neck? I can make sure you never see the light of day if you even think about speaking to me like that again..."
Edge

Never see the light of day eh? Kind of like you growing up when your mother locked you in the basement because she was ashamed of you. Just like the WWE she loved your brother more. Everybody loves The Undertaker more Kane. And the deadman? Yeah he's my bitch. And you know a thing or two about bitches huh? I stole yours. She was your precious bride and I swooped and scored and she told me every night how much more of man I am than you. She said something about a performance problem, but I guess that should have been expected knowing your track record in the big matches eh scarface? Now be a good little nugget and fetch me a water.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:39 pm

MVP is in the gym, preparing for his Steel Cage match with Big E Langston.

Chris Jericho is watching tapes of Randy Orton to prepare him for their match on Smackdown.

Mr. Anderson is signing autographs outside the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:57 pm

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Edge

Kane

Edge

Never see the light of day eh? Kind of like you growing up when your mother locked you in the basement because she was ashamed of you. Just like the WWE she loved your brother more. Everybody loves The Undertaker more Kane. And the deadman? Yeah he's my bitch. And you know a thing or two about bitches huh? I stole yours. She was your precious bride and I swooped and scored and she told me every night how much more of man I am than you. She said something about a performance problem, but I guess that should have been expected knowing your track record in the big matches eh scarface? Now be a good little nugget and fetch me a water.

Kane

"The Undertaker? When have I ever cared where I stand on a popularity level? On second thought, I never have. You can't use my brother to provoke me Edge. And as for Lita? Well lets just say...I hope you enjoyed the seconds! The only care I have in my life is the pleasure of inflicting as much pain as humanly possible on my opponents to which a point they can no longer stand...and you Edge, are inching closer...and closer to receiving a punishment that will put you within an inch of your life!"

*Kane musters a sinister laugh, before glaring at Edge again*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Edge

Kane

Edge

Kane

"The Undertaker? When have I ever cared where I stand on a popularity level? On second thought, I never have. You can't use my brother to provoke me Edge. And as for Lita? Well lets just say...I hope you enjoyed the seconds! The only care I have in my life is the pleasure of inflicting as much pain as humanly possible on my opponents to which a point they can no longer stand...and you Edge, are inching closer...and closer to receiving a punishment that will put you within an inch of your life!"

*Kane musters a sinister laugh, before glaring at Edge again*
Edge

Can't use your brother to get at you eh? You know that deep down it BURNS at you that he is more accomplished in each year of his career than you are in your entire life. It's a FIRE that you just can't put out. But it's cool good ole Christian feels your pain with his BLAZING jealousy of me. You say you inflict as much pain as humanly possible? That's cute and all because the true THIRD DEGREE is that you can't get the ultimate brass ring. Oh sure you've held it what twice? And you would think that with your size that you would burn it to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 pm

No Smackdown Nick?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:17 pm

It'll be up later...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Alright!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:12 pm

SMACKDOWN
~ February 8th 2013 || ST.LOUIS, MISSOURI ~

MVP def. Big E Langston in a Steel Cage Match

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rated Y2J def. Too Cool to become NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Damien Sandow def. Cody Rhodes to QUALIFY for the BATTLE ROYAL

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kane def. AJ Styles to QUALIFY for the ELIMINATION CHAMBER

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ Lee def. Christian

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mr.Anderson and Damien Sandow both are last eliminated in the Battle Royal, both qualify

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited by Granger on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Edge arrives dragging the tag title he recently won. Scuff marks getting all over it as he stirs through the halls.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge arrives dragging the tag title he recently won. Scuff marks getting all over it as he stirs through the halls.

As Edge walks down the halls down comes the Chairman, Vincent Kennedy McMahon who sees this and doesn't look happy/
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

As Edge walks down the halls down comes the Chairman, Vincent Kennedy McMahon who sees this and doesn't look happy/
Edge walks up to him with his usual smirk on his face

Edge
Oh hey there Vince, don't look so happy. Did Steph sleep around AGAIN? OH WAIT I GOT IT! Linda lost another election. No? Why the sour face then pops? Your in the presence of the Rated R Superstar so buck up eh?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:04 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge
Oh hey there Vince, don't look so happy. Did Steph sleep around AGAIN? OH WAIT I GOT IT! Linda lost another election. No? Why the sour face then pops? Your in the presence of the Rated R Superstar so buck up eh?

Vince smiles at Edge then his smile fades.

MR.MCMAHON ---
"SHUT UP! That is Mr.McMahon to you now big that title up from the ground and treat it with respect and treat me with respect or I will fire you right here right now on the spot!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

MR.MCMAHON ---
"SHUT UP! That is Mr.McMahon to you now big that title up from the ground and treat it with respect and treat me with respect or I will fire you right here right now on the spot!"
Edge
Fire me? In case you have yet to realize I'm the one who made your company SIR. But ok I'll do you a favor and I'll put this thing on my shoulder, don't act like I care about that thing I'm stuck teaming with though. I can't stand that guy and you knew it when you put me in a match with him. So now the way I see it you OWE ME. I demand to be put in the elimination chamber.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

MR.MCMAHON ---
Edge
Fire me? In case you have yet to realize I'm the one who made your company SIR. But ok I'll do you a favor and I'll put this thing on my shoulder, don't act like I care about that thing I'm stuck teaming with though. I can't stand that guy and you knew it when you put me in a match with him. So now the way I see it you OWE ME. I demand to be put in the elimination chamber.

Vince looks angry as he stares down Edge

MR.MCMAHON ---
"And who in the hell do you think you are? Your not Dolph Ziggler, the World Heavyweight Champion, your not John Cena, the winner of the Royal Rumble! You don't demand a damn thing of Vincent Kennedy McMahon but you know what you want in the Elimination Chamber so damn bad, this week on Smackdown I have a big announcement regarding another elimination chamber match and I will put you in a match... you and Chris versus Damien Sandow and Mr.Anderson... if you win, you take their places, if you lose, you get in the other elimination chamber match, sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

MR.MCMAHON ---
Edge

MR.MCMAHON ---
"And who in the hell do you think you are? Your not Dolph Ziggler, the World Heavyweight Champion, your not John Cena, the winner of the Royal Rumble! You don't demand a damn thing of Vincent Kennedy McMahon but you know what you want in the Elimination Chamber so damn bad, this week on Smackdown I have a big announcement regarding another elimination chamber match and I will put you in a match... you and Chris versus Damien Sandow and Mr.Anderson... if you win, you take their places, if you lose, you get in the other elimination chamber match, sound good to you?"
Edge
You know what? FINE that can work. But don't go saying I can't demand a thing of you skidmark. I'm in the hall of fame. I am the biggest name on the roster. Not Cena and DAMN sure not Zigawhatever so before you go spouting off at the mouth keep in mind who you are talking to. I'm not some punk kid off the street and I'm not some wannabe rock and roll guy who leaves every year. I'm an eleven time world champion. So just keep that in mind. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

MR.MCMAHON ---
Edge

MR.MCMAHON ---
Edge
You know what? FINE that can work. But don't go saying I can't demand a thing of you skidmark. I'm in the hall of fame. I am the biggest name on the roster. Not Cena and DAMN sure not Zigawhatever so before you go spouting off at the mouth keep in mind who you are talking to. I'm not some punk kid off the street and I'm not some wannabe rock and roll guy who leaves every year. I'm an eleven time world champion. So just keep that in mind. Ok?

Vince smirks

MR.MCMAHON ---
"Alright I'll keep that in mind but keep this in mind, I own the Hall of fame, I own the world championship... Edge, I own you!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:57 pm

*Kane is shown standing backstage in a dark corridor with a red dim light above him*

Kane

"Six men enter...Five men leave...One man left standing. Rock, Damien Sandow, CM Punk, Ken Anderson, Dolph Ziggler. None of you five will stand a chance when you come face to face with the Devil's Favorite Demon himself! I've competed in past Chambers. People call it a design made by Satan himself...I call it, a sancutary. A place where I can be at peace and do what I do best. And that is destroy every single one of you and going on to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I know exactly what I'm doing when I step into that chamber...Know your places when the time comes."

*Kane lets out his sinister laugh before glaring into the camera*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage*

Paige

*walking around backstage with her IPhone blasting hardcore metal songs*

Dean Ambrose

*in the training room beating on a punching bag*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

"Oh is that right Kane?"

Kane turns around to see the Best in the World, CM Punk walking towards him with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

CM Punk ---
"Your going to beat five men including myself to be the World Heavyweight Champion? Are you stupid or just too blinded by all the flames? I am the BEST IN THE WORLD! You couldn't even beat Damien Sandow let alone the longest reigning WWE Champion in the past TWENTY years. You should just quit dreaming and hang up the boots like your better version brother!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

"Oh is that right Kane?"

Kane turns around to see the Best in the World, CM Punk walking towards him with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

CM Punk ---
"Your going to beat five men including myself to be the World Heavyweight Champion? Are you stupid or just too blinded by all the flames? I am the BEST IN THE WORLD! You couldn't even beat Damien Sandow let alone the longest reigning WWE Champion in the past TWENTY years. You should just quit dreaming and hang up the boots like your better version brother!"

Kane

"Spare me your idiotic nonsense Punk. Everything I said is the truth, and you know what...Maybe, just maybe after I drop you on your head, I'll save you to eliminate last, that way you can be in the ring looking up in defeat as my arm is raised in victory and the World Heavyweight Title is awarded to me. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

"Oh is that right Kane?"

CM Punk ---

Kane

"Spare me your idiotic nonsense Punk. Everything I said is the truth, and you know what...Maybe, just maybe after I drop you on your head, I'll save you to eliminate last, that way you can be in the ring looking up in defeat as my arm is raised in victory and the World Heavyweight Title is awarded to me. How does that sound?"

Punk begins to snicker as he looks at the monster Kane and simply smirks.

CM Punk ---
"How does that sound? It sounds like a pathetic dream. Like a joke that nobody got, are you trying to be a comedian because you are coming off sounding stupid, what makes you honestly think that you can beat me huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

"Oh is that right Kane?"

CM Punk ---

Kane

CM Punk ---
"How does that sound? It sounds like a pathetic dream. Like a joke that nobody got, are you trying to be a comedian because you are coming off sounding stupid, what makes you honestly think that you can beat me huh?"

Kane

"A dream? No? A destiny Punk. We both know...Actually everyone knows that if it wasn't for the distraction that AJ caused back at No Way Out, I beat you for the WWE Championship. There is no denying it Punk. You may be the best in the world. But I am the best that Hell has to offer. And at the Elimination Chamber. We enter Hell. My yard. My rules. I will leave your body to rot."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

"Oh is that right Kane?"

CM Punk ---

Kane

CM Punk ---

Kane

"A dream? No? A destiny Punk. We both know...Actually everyone knows that if it wasn't for the distraction that AJ caused back at No Way Out, I beat you for the WWE Championship. There is no denying it Punk. You may be the best in the world. But I am the best that Hell has to offer. And at the Elimination Chamber. We enter Hell. My yard. My rules. I will leave your body to rot."

Punk just shakes his head and snickers.

CM Punk ---
"You may be the most delusional person that I have ever met, you think you are all that then how about you prove it some time "monster." Hell you are no monster anymore big guy, your just a comedy act now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next