The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 I_vote_lcapOur World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 I_voting_barOur World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge storms through the doors of the headquarters of the company having just signed his contract to return. The neck surgery was a success and he stands no chance at hurting it any more than any other competitor. Edge wears a classic "Rated R" shirt with stone faded jeans and shades as the halls look baron as nobody else is around.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Cmpunk_3_full

The Best in the World and longest reigning WWE Champion in the past twenty years, CM Punk stands in the back as he looks in the mirror and not happy about the fact that Smackdown is now the only brand. Punk has finally decided that now he is just going to have to be the World Heavyweight Champion for over 365 days! He takes a turn around the corner and a huge smirk comes across his face as he notices WWE Hall of Famer, Edge and heads towards him with the confidence bouncing of him.
Edge
Oh what do we have here? The new ultimate opportunist? Imagine that the one time you become relevant it is because I'm long gone. The only thing good you've ever done in my eyes is beat John Cena and rid this company of druggie Hardy. Which is something I long fathomed to do but at least I got rid of the crazy Hardy right? Now do the right thing bub and just step aside the Rated R Superstar is back jack and there is no way in hell that you can possibly think it is wise to get in his way of once again attaining the World title. But hey your little run was cute with the whole gay lover of Paul Heyman thing going on.

CM Punk smirks as he looks to his left and then his right before laughing and patting the Rated R Superstar on the back.

CM PUNK ---
"Sorry about that I just couldn't believe you were talking to me, did you say I didn't become relevant until after you left? Hmm... let's see, didn't I bounce your skull off my knee to become to World Heavyweight Champion already before? Adam... I am glad that your neck is back in wrestling shape but this little idea you have about you winning the championship and me stepping out of the way just isn't going to happen. Do you really know who you are even talking to? You know it has been awhile since you have been around but I will catch you up... I am the BEST IN THE WORLD! You have been replaced, I am the bad ass of the company now, not Stone Cold, the best on the mic, not The Rock or Chris Jericho. I am the Ultimate Opportunist as well now, not you."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge storms through the doors of the headquarters of the company having just signed his contract to return. The neck surgery was a success and he stands no chance at hurting it any more than any other competitor. Edge wears a classic "Rated R" shirt with stone faded jeans and shades as the halls look baron as nobody else is around.

The Best in the World and longest reigning WWE Champion in the past twenty years, CM Punk stands in the back as he looks in the mirror and not happy about the fact that Smackdown is now the only brand. Punk has finally decided that now he is just going to have to be the World Heavyweight Champion for over 365 days! He takes a turn around the corner and a huge smirk comes across his face as he notices WWE Hall of Famer, Edge and heads towards him with the confidence bouncing of him.
Edge
Oh what do we have here? The new ultimate opportunist? Imagine that the one time you become relevant it is because I'm long gone. The only thing good you've ever done in my eyes is beat John Cena and rid this company of druggie Hardy. Which is something I long fathomed to do but at least I got rid of the crazy Hardy right? Now do the right thing bub and just step aside the Rated R Superstar is back jack and there is no way in hell that you can possibly think it is wise to get in his way of once again attaining the World title. But hey your little run was cute with the whole gay lover of Paul Heyman thing going on.

CM Punk smirks as he looks to his left and then his right before laughing and patting the Rated R Superstar on the back.

CM PUNK ---
"Sorry about that I just couldn't believe you were talking to me, did you say I didn't become relevant until after you left? Hmm... let's see, didn't I bounce your skull off my knee to become to World Heavyweight Champion already before? Adam... I am glad that your neck is back in wrestling shape but this little idea you have about you winning the championship and me stepping out of the way just isn't going to happen. Do you really know who you are even talking to? You know it has been awhile since you have been around but I will catch you up... I am the BEST IN THE WORLD! You have been replaced, I am the bad ass of the company now, not Stone Cold, the best on the mic, not The Rock or Chris Jericho. I am the Ultimate Opportunist as well now, not you."
Edge
And I thought you didn't do drugs? To at the very least think that you are remotely in my level is laughable but you think you are better than me? I'm in the Hall of Fame and all I had to do is say that "Oh gosh guys I can't wrassle no more" And BAM they put me in. Lets be honest there is only one city in the world that respects you enough to do that and that's your home town. Imagine that Chicago backing Chicago. Somethings might never change but lucky for you I have bigger fish to fry. Hell buddy you have trouble beating the overweight rookie called Ry-whatever. You beat Cena? WHIPPTY DO. Been there done that. You beat Jeff Hardy? Been there done that. Look kid, I know you have to go out there and profess your love for yourself on that little microphone and pretend like people give a damn about you when in reality they are just waiting for someone to come out and give you the beating of a lifetime. I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm not going to be the one to do it, because you aren't going to be getting in the way of what is rightfully mine. I never lost the title. I RETIRED A CHAMPION which puts me at the top of the list headlining shows for the time being. Got it kid?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

CM PUNK ---
Edge
And I thought you didn't do drugs? To at the very least think that you are remotely in my level is laughable but you think you are better than me? I'm in the Hall of Fame and all I had to do is say that "Oh gosh guys I can't wrassle no more" And BAM they put me in. Lets be honest there is only one city in the world that respects you enough to do that and that's your home town. Imagine that Chicago backing Chicago. Somethings might never change but lucky for you I have bigger fish to fry. Hell buddy you have trouble beating the overweight rookie called Ry-whatever. You beat Cena? WHIPPTY DO. Been there done that. You beat Jeff Hardy? Been there done that. Look kid, I know you have to go out there and profess your love for yourself on that little microphone and pretend like people give a damn about you when in reality they are just waiting for someone to come out and give you the beating of a lifetime. I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm not going to be the one to do it, because you aren't going to be getting in the way of what is rightfully mine. I never lost the title. I RETIRED A CHAMPION which puts me at the top of the list headlining shows for the time being. Got it kid?

CM Punk just has to face palms as shakes his head at Edge in shame.

CM PUNK ---
"Obviously your ego is stopping your brain from registering with you. I don't care that you are a Hall of Famer, I beat the hell out of Jerry Lawler and he is a hall of famer! Simply said, You can talk all the trash that you want and it won't bother me. The words that you are saying do not mean a thing to me... you retired a champion? Good job but when you returned you didn't still have it did you? My one WWE Championship reign that last over 400 days! Is more than all of yours combined! If you have something to prove to me then step up and be a man and I will have no problem in making you go to sleep and get closer to MY championship, I am the BEST... IN... THE... WORLD... people need to face the facts!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Edge
Perhaps I should face you? Or perhaps FIRST you should earn a match against me. I'm the Rated R Superstar, the greatest wrestler this company has ever seen. Not you, not Hogan, not Rock, not Cena. NOBODY will ever be as great as me. When you see yada yada the company is coming to your city the first name they say featuring is EDGE. You wish you were as important as ME. You bitched and moaned about not being on collector cups but the fact of the matter is I was on collector cups before I even held a title. I have been front and center on the programs my ENTIRE career. Look at the facts thug life I am simply better than you and you will never be as famous as the Rated R Superstar. If you want a match against me then go ask for it. I don't care but that kind of thing of going and asking for non title matches is beneath me.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks Granger.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Punkya10
We open up backstage with Swagger.
- Jack Swagger -
“Ladies and gentlemen: sound the fanfare, pop the cork and roll out the welcome wagons. I am Jack Swagger and I'm here to tell you that this show has just begun. I'm a former World Heavyweight Champion, United States Champion, you can also call me ''Mr. Money in the Bank''. I have fought numerous legends, I have been toe-to-toe with John Cena, The Undertaker and Triple H. I have tapped numerous superstars out with the ankle lock and I can explain waaaaay more things but I don't got the time so lets just get to the end of this. I am here to make myself known as the best. Quite simply, I’m here to win championships and go up against the best worldwide. I’m The All-American American Jack Swagger and I approve of this message. I'll see you freaks in the ring.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm

SP is he the general manager of SmackDown still?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Yup, just been slacking. Too busy for this. If you wanna write this, be my guest.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 ZfkSZRQ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

- Jack Swagger -
Doing some reps in the gym.

OT: Lets go, wake up guys!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 am

YOU KNOW WHAT

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Mrmcmahon_1_full

SP... YOUR FIRED!!!!

And the new General Manager of Friday Night Smackdown is....

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Michaelcole_1_full

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:29 pm

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Danielbryan_1_full_20130104

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 pm

So Royal Rumble?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 pm

I'll do er meow!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Actually, if im fired. Then NO!

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 pm

SP is unfired!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:48 pm

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:01 am

ALMOST DONE

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am

woo boost in activity time!

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 am

Just finishing rumble and then the ME!

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 am

Too Cool arrive

OOC - Are we not missing a SD!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:33 am

yes.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am

ROYAL RUMBLE
~ January 27th 2012 || Phoenix, Arizona ~

The Royal Rumble opens with the one and only, Vince McMahon walking down to the ring as the fans erupt. They are standing on their feet and bowing, to welcome The Chairman as he enters the ring. Justin Roberts introduces Mr. McMahon before leaving him the microphone. McMahon thanks the crowd before speaking. McMahon announces that before the Pay-Per-View began he wanted to come out here and get something off of his chest. McMahon announces that the Smackdown General Manager has really been lacking as of late! McMahon says that as Smackdown is the Flagship show for OWWE, he needs a General Manager on his feet, so the Smackdown General Manager HAS BEEN FIRED! The fans cheer for the announcement, as McMahon then states he needs a new General Manager. Michael Cole is the first to rise. Cole announces that he has worked all of his life for this, and it's time for him to shine. McMahon thinks it over for a moment, before leaving it to the fans. He asks the fans if Cole should be the voice for them, and there is some mixed emotions. Cole then asks who better than him? Jerry Lawler than stands up and says that he would do a much better job than Cole. The two commentators get into the ring along Vince and both give prime examples on why they should be General Manager. McMahon shrugs them off and apologizes to Jerry. He tells Jerry that he is The King and The King has to be on commentary. King understands and goes back to his spot. McMahon then turns to Cole and goes along with possibly accepting Cole. Cole finally asks if it was a done deal. McMahon's answer? NOOOOOO! Cole gives a glare to McMahon as McMahon announces that someone who is indeed better than Cole is going to be the NEW General Manager and this man! ...

The fans explode as JBL walks out from the back. Again the fans start bowing and clapping for him. JBL walks down to the ring and enters as Cole begins yelling at McMahon. McMahon shrugs Cole off and announces JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD as the NEW SMACKDOWN GENERAL MANAGER! The fans cheer, as Cole begins yelling at McMahon and JBL. JBL and McMahon speak some words before JBL turns and takes Cole down with a massive Clothesline from Hell! The fans go nuts as JBL and McMahon leave the ring shaking hands. Medical Assistants run down to the ring, checking on Cole as the screen fades.

Fireworks explode as The Royal Rumble officially opens! Jerry Lawler welcomes us to the show, LIVE FROM PHOENIX! Lawler states that joining him tonight is the one and only, Booker T! Booker T says hello, and Lawler explains that JBL has been announced as the NEW GM of Smackdown and as a welcoming gift to all of us, he took the head off of Michael Cole! A replay is shown, as Lawler cracks some jokes. He then states that Cole is being checked out by officials and we will be updated! Booker T announces the first bout is coming up! Randy Orton and AJ Styles go up against Brock Lesnar and a partner of his choice!

Brock Lesnar made his way down to the ring before the bout and told the fans that he needed NO Tag Team Partner and would instead take on Randy Orton and AJ Styles in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

RANDY ORTON & AJ STYLES versus BROCK LESNAR
2 on 1 Handicap Match
Closing Moments
Lesnar and Orton trade shots on the outside as Styles come to in the ring. Styles points out to Lesnar, signalling for a dive! Orton takes control of Lesnar on the outside as Styles yells to him to let AJ fly! Orton nods and Styles hits the ropes, flipping out of the ring! As Styles flips in mid-air, Orton let's go of Lesnar, but Lesnar pulls Orton in and moves out of the way, allowing Styles to hit Orton! The fans boo as Lesnar stands up quickly. Styles gets up and is shocked from the accident! Styles turns around, searching for Lesnar as Lesnar stomps AJ down with a boot! The fans continue to boo as Lesnar shows off, grabbing Styles by the tights and rolls him into the ring. Lesnar joins him and stalks Styles as he reaches his feet. Lesnar scoops him up and spins around, planting him down with an F-5! The fans boo harshly at the destruction that Lesnar has caused. Lesnar hooks the leg of AJ and gets a three count! The fans are stunned. Lesnar yells out to the crowd before leaving the ring and walking to the back. The fans cheer for Orton and AJ and the two men get to their feet with some help. Orton gets into the ring to see how AJ is doing. AJ thanks Orton when suddenly Orton strikes down with an RKO! The fans turn to a mixed reaction as The Viper rolls out of the ring and shoves past the referees, walking backstage. The refs check on AJ as the screen fades.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shit Happens

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Christian retained the Intercontinental Championship in a Triple Threat Match against both Dean Ambrose and Brad Maddox! Christian would steal the win when Ambrose knocked Maddox off the apron, into a Table that was set out on the outside. Ambrose would then be stopped in his tracks by Christian who nailed his famous KillSwitch! Christian got the win and walked out of the Royal Rumble, Intercontinental Champion!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Backstage, JBL assigns Chris Jericho and Big E Langston their Royal Rumble Numbers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

AJ Lee defeated Angelina Love, Layla and Kaitlyn to become the first ever Divas Champion! AJ stole the win, when Kaitlyn took down Angelina Love with a huge Spear! Kaitlyn then would brawl with Layla. AJ would recuperate and charge at both Divas, kicking them both out threw the second ropes. AJ then would leap and cover Love as she got the three count! AJ would celebrate the win with Big E by her side!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

CM Punk comes out of the lockerroom of JBL. He is holding a Royal Rumble ticket as he flips a nearby table.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Too Cool w/ Rikishi defeated The Prime Time Players to become the Tag Team Champions! Scotty Too Hotty got the win for the team after finishing Darren Young off with a Worm! After the match, Too Cool all celebrated in the ring, raising the titles high in the air.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

JBL informs us that The Rock will take CM Punk's place in the World Championship Bout. Due to request by Paul Heyman.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Royal Rumble Match

Carlito ~ Enters: 1 ~ Eliminated: 3rd by Raven
Christian ~ Enters: 2 ~ Eliminated: 1st by Darren Young
Drew McIntyre ~ Enters: 3 ~ Eliminated: 7th by MVP
Jeff Jarrett ~ Enters: 4 ~ Eliminated: 5th by Brock Lesnar
Raven ~ Enters: 5 ~ Eliminated: 2nd by Rikishi
Darren Young ~ Enters: 6 ~ Eliminated: 10th by Titus O'Neil
Rikishi ~ Enters: 7 ~ Eliminated: 4th by Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett ~ Enters: 8 ~ Eliminated: 22nd by Cody Rhodes
Brock Lesnar ~ Enters: 9 ~ Eliminated: FINAL FIVE
Mr. Anderson ~ Enters: 10 ~ Eliminated: 9th by Prime Time Players
Titus O'Neil ~ Enters: 11 ~ Eliminated: 11th by AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose ~ Enters: 12 ~ Eliminated: 6th by Brock Lesnar
MVP ~ Enters: 13 ~ Eliminated: 8th by Wade Barrett
AJ Styles ~ Enters: 14 ~ Eliminated 12th by Prime Time Players
Daniel Bryan ~ Enters: 15 ~ Eliminated: 13th by Big E Langston
Alberto Del Rio ~ Enters: 16 ~ Eliminated: 15th by The Miz
Big E Langston ~ Enters: 17 ~ Eliminated: 20th by Brock Lesnar
Kane ~ Enters: 18 ~ Eliminated: 19th by Brock Lesnar
Grand Masta Sexay ~ Enters: 19 ~ Eliminated: 14th by Alberto Del Rio
Shawn Michaels ~ Enters: 20 ~ Eliminated: 21st by Wade Barrett
The Miz ~ Enters: 21 ~ Eliminated: 18th by Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow ~ Enters: 22 ~ Eliminated: 16th by Shawn Michaels
Scotty 2 Hotty ~ Enters: 23 ~ Eliminated: 17th by Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes ~ Enters: 24 ~ Eliminated: 23rd by CM Punk
CM Punk ~ Enters: 25 ~ Eliminated: FINAL FIVE
Randy Orton ~ Enters: 26 ~ Eliminated 24th by John Cena
John Cena ~ Enters: 27 ~ FINAL FIVE
The Undertaker ~ Enters: 28 ~ Eliminated: 25th by CM Punk
Chris Jericho ~ Enters: 29 ~ Eliminated: FINAL FIVE
Edge ~ Enters: 30 ~ Eliminated: FINAL FIVE

FINAL FIVE
Lesnar, Edge, Chris Jericho, CM Punk and John Cena all are out in the ring after the destruction of The Undertaker. Edge crouches down in a turnbuckle catching his breath. Lesnar is the first up as he walks over and grabs Jericho hammering down shots on him. Lesnar then lifts up Y2J, trying to eliminate him. Cena runs over and tries to eliminate Lesnar in the process but Lesnar lets go of Jericho and pushes off Cena. Lesnar springs off the ropes going for a clothesline on Cena but Cena moves out of the way! Edge dives out of the turnbuckle and takes down Lesnar with a huge SPEAR! The fans go nuts as Edge swings up to his knees and stand posing his rockstar handsign for the crowd. Edge calls out that everyone needs to eliminate Lesnar. Edge and Jericho haul Lesnar to his feet, leaning him against the ropes. Cena then comes over and the three attempt to eliminate Lesnar. Punk then quickly runs over and helps push on Lesnar, as Lesnar finally tips over the ropes, crashing down to the outside!

BROCK LESNAR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Punk quickly turns and hammers shots down on Jericho and Edge and Cena go at it. Cena and Edge back into the corner, as Punk and Jericho are set in the center. Punk spins quickly and kicks Jericho in the gut! Punk then springs off the ropes, but Jericho quickly follows and tosses Punk over the ropes onto the apron with a clothesline. Jericho takes advantage of the opportunity and springs off the ropes, going for a dropkick to eliminate Punk. Punk drops down to his knees and avoids the move quickly. Jericho springs back up to his feet. Edge springs over, and takes down Jericho with a clothesline! Edge then goes to strike Punk but Punk goes down and hits Edge with a shoulder to the gut. Punk the stands and spring off the ropes, going for a flying clothesline to Edge! Punk hits it, but continues running towards Cena. Punk goes up for a Knee to the face on Cena, but Cena moves out of the way. Punk hits the turnbuckle but Cena turns and pushes Punk. Punk flys down and crashes into the barricade, hitting the ground hard.

CM PUNK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Cena turns around and looks at Jericho and Edge. Jericho is back on his feet while Edge rolls over to the turnbuckle. Cena and Jericho dart at one and the other. Jericho takes down Cena and begins hammering in shots. Jericho quickly steps back to see Edge boot him in the gut. Edge hooks Jericho and lifts him up for a suplexe! Instead, Edge slams him down forward, making him land ontop of the ropes. Cena runs over and pulls back Edge into the turnbuckle so he can hammer down shots on the back of Jericho, keeping him half and half over the ropes. Edge then springs off the ropes, as Jericho punches Cena in the gut. Cena flys back as Edge boots Jericho in the face. Jericho spins and flies off the apron, landing on the back of CM Punk. Jericho quickly steps off the knee of Punk and climbs ontop of the barricade. Jericho looks around to see where he can go to get back into the ring, but Punk stands frustrated. Punk looks at Jericho before jumping up ontop of the barricade, kicking Jericho in the side of the head. Jericho tumbles down off the barricade, being eliminated. Punk yells out as the fans try to touch him. Punk jumps off the barricade and looks down at Jericho before walking away.

CHRIS JERICHO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

WE ARE DOWN TO THE FINAL TWO! John Cena and Edge staredown, as both men point to the WrestleMania 29 Sign. The two begin to trade shots as the fans boo Cena and cheer for Edge. Edge takes control and knocks Cena down with a clothesline, but Cena jumps back up and spears down Edge, hammering shots. Edge then pushes Cena off and quickly stands up. The two then trade shots once again. But this time Cena ducks Edge's clothesline and hits the ropes, nailing Edge with a shoulder block. Edge gets up and Cena hits him with his suplexe before jumping up and signalling for an Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena pulls the YOU CAN'T SEE ME. Before hitting the ropes. He comes back and YES! He hits it! Cena jumps up and stalks Edge for a Attitude Ajustment. Edge gets up and Cena lifts him up onto his shoulders, but Edge quickly drops down. Edge spins Cena around and grabs his head, throwing him over the ropes. Cena holds on though and Edge charges at him for a Spear! Cena quickly moves out of the way as the fans are on the edge of their seats. Edge goes out through the second rope and Cena quickly boots him. Cena quickly looks to climb the turnbuckle, but Edge jumps up too! Edge quickly pushes Cena down, causing him to land on his stomach on the ropes and flipping into the ring. Edge drops down from the turnbuckle and sinks down, stalking Cena for a Spear. Cena rises and Edge charges, but Cena leaps over him! Edge stops before he hits the turnbuckle and spins around for Cena to pick him up for an Attitude Ajustment! The fans go nuts as Cena flips Edge out of the ring and tumbles down to the floor! Cena falls down in the ring as the bell sounds! Cena stands up and freaks out in happiness! Cena stands up and throws his Hustle, Loyalty and Respect hand sign high in the air. Cena then points to the WM 29 logo! He is going to WRESTLEMANIA!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 20130127_EP_LARGE_RR_cena2_L_crop_650x440

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. THE ROCK
World Heavyweight Championship
Closing Moments
The Rock springs Ziggler into the turnbuckle, as he rolls up, pulling a classic HBK move from his playbook. Ziggler spins back down and out of the blue superkicks The Rock. Both men lie on the mat, catching their breathe. The referee begins the 10 count. 1 .. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. The Rock slowly gets up. 6 .. 7.. 8 .. The Rock is up. 9 .. ZIGGLER KICKS UP! WHAT? The Rock quickly boots Ziggler in the gut, slowing him down. The Rock pushes off the ropes and hits Ziggler with a shot. Ziggler drags down and shakes his head. Ziggler quickly pops back up, going for a shot but The Rock ducks it. The Rock comes up and grabs Ziggler in for a Rock Bottom! The fans burst into cheers when suddenly Paul Heyman walks out onto the ramp. "As of right now, this match is now a No Disqualification Match! Now..Hey. FIX THOSE LIGHTS!" The fans are confused but the lights shut off, leaving The Rock puzzled. They quickly flick back on, to reveal 4 masked men standing in the ring. The fans are super confused as the 4 men begin hammering down on The Rock! Ziggler helps on the attack as Heyman watches on, with a look of surprise and the look of being impressed on his face. Finally the attack stops and Ziggler commands for the men to pick up The Rock. They do so and Ziggler plants him down with a ZigZag! The fans boo as Ziggler rolls Rocky over and places one foot on his chest. The referee counts the three count! The fans boo more and more as Ziggler stands up and freaks out, being awarded the World Heavyweight Championship!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Ziggler-champ

Ziggler raises the title high as AJ Lee skips out on the apron. She begin to walk down to the ring. They all enter and stand with Ziggler and the masked men. Ziggler aligns the men in line, including AJ. Ziggler brings out the microphone as he steps in the line. "Ladies and Gentlemen .. Evolution 2.0!" The men all stand as the masked men unmask. Ziggler grabs AJ and kisses her, raising his World Heavyweight Title as he does. Finishing the kiss, he looks over to Heyman. Ziggler gives him a heads up smirk, which Paul starts to clap slowly at, after which your screen fades to black.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Bigelangston_1_full_20130116 Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Dolphziggler_1_full_20120914 Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Aj_1_full_20130121
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Wadebarrett_1_full_20130121 Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Themiz_1_full_20120828 Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Randyorton_1_full

Last edited by SP on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 am

NO SMACKDOWN, BUT A ROYAL RUMBLE. DEAL WITH IT <3

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:24 am

SINCE G DROPPED MIZ FOR PUNK, IM PICKING HIM UP.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 am

Oh HELL NO, Nick. I am not okay with that Royal Rumble.

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Oh HELL NO, Nick. I am not okay with that Royal Rumble.

RICHIE SHHHH

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY.

UNLESS YOU WANNA CHANGE THAT ENDING, IN WHICH ILL JUST CUT OUT HEYMAN <3

BUT OTHER THAN THAT. I HAS A PLAN FOR WM AND ALL THAT SHIT SO EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next