HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.
Omega: That kid was trying to make a name for himself, and he payed for it. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you can't beat me fairly. If you were healthy and we had a match right now, I'd do to you what I did to you at Whiplash. So you do your thinking, as if it even matters. You still won't ever be at the level I'm at ever again.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.
Omega: That kid was trying to make a name for himself, and he payed for it. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you can't beat me fairly. If you were healthy and we had a match right now, I'd do to you what I did to you at Whiplash. So you do your thinking, as if it even matters. You still won't ever be at the level I'm at ever again.
Jarrett: Omega, I've forgotten more about wrestling than you'll ever know. Maybe someday you'll come to terms with that. You should also know that I respect that title more than any other in this business; I don't necessarily respect you or your tactics, but whoever happens to be holding that title needs to treat it with respect. I've held it enough times to be able to tell you this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.
Omega: That kid was trying to make a name for himself, and he payed for it. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you can't beat me fairly. If you were healthy and we had a match right now, I'd do to you what I did to you at Whiplash. So you do your thinking, as if it even matters. You still won't ever be at the level I'm at ever again.
Jarrett: Omega, I've forgotten more about wrestling than you'll ever know. Maybe someday you'll come to terms with that. You should also know that I respect that title more than any other in this business; I don't necessarily respect you or your tactics, but whoever happens to be holding that title needs to treat it with respect. I've held it enough times to be able to tell you this.
Omega: Oh don't worry Jarrett, I will treat it with respect. My opponents, however, not so much. You see, just because I'm not a man who shows respect, it doesn't mean I'm incapable of respect. No, I respect this title. I don't need to win it multiple times to know to respect it, I just need the one reign to know that. I don't mind winning it multiple times, but I don't see that happening. Why, you say? Am I not confident? No, I'm confident. I don't see myself having multiple reigns, because to have multiple reigns, would mean I'd have to lose it. That's not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:42 pm

The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.
Omega: That kid was trying to make a name for himself, and he payed for it. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you can't beat me fairly. If you were healthy and we had a match right now, I'd do to you what I did to you at Whiplash. So you do your thinking, as if it even matters. You still won't ever be at the level I'm at ever again.
Jarrett: Omega, I've forgotten more about wrestling than you'll ever know. Maybe someday you'll come to terms with that. You should also know that I respect that title more than any other in this business; I don't necessarily respect you or your tactics, but whoever happens to be holding that title needs to treat it with respect. I've held it enough times to be able to tell you this.
Omega: Oh don't worry Jarrett, I will treat it with respect. My opponents, however, not so much. You see, just because I'm not a man who shows respect, it doesn't mean I'm incapable of respect. No, I respect this title. I don't need to win it multiple times to know to respect it, I just need the one reign to know that. I don't mind winning it multiple times, but I don't see that happening. Why, you say? Am I not confident? No, I'm confident. I don't see myself having multiple reigns, because to have multiple reigns, would mean I'd have to lose it. That's not gonna happen.
Jarrett: I admire your confidence - if that's what it is - but I'm not yet convinced. But then again, what do I know?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3039
Age : 20
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Omega is working out in the gym, keeping the World Title next to him.
At first, he doesn't notice the injured Jarrett Calloway sitting in the corner of the room.
He continues his workout without noticing. When he stops with the machine he's on, he heads to the vending machine and gets a bottle of water, the World Title still with him. He then notices Jarrett. He heads over, a smirk on his face.

Omega: So Jarrett, this is a strange turn of events for you, isn't it? Me, the ECCW World Champion, the New Face of ECCW, while the former face, you, is sitting in the corner of the gym forced to observe as I work out, getting ready for future matches. How are you Jarrett, you hurting?
Jarrett: Well champ, to say the least, yes, it's quite interesting. Though the interesting part isn't exactly your title reign, I mean, what are you working out for? You faced a jobber a couple of weeks ago. But nonetheless, I'm not facing anybody because I'm out. But being on the sidelines has given me much needed time to think. Rest assured, you're the least of my worries.
Omega: That kid was trying to make a name for himself, and he payed for it. I know I don't need to worry about you, because you can't beat me fairly. If you were healthy and we had a match right now, I'd do to you what I did to you at Whiplash. So you do your thinking, as if it even matters. You still won't ever be at the level I'm at ever again.
Jarrett: Omega, I've forgotten more about wrestling than you'll ever know. Maybe someday you'll come to terms with that. You should also know that I respect that title more than any other in this business; I don't necessarily respect you or your tactics, but whoever happens to be holding that title needs to treat it with respect. I've held it enough times to be able to tell you this.
Omega: Oh don't worry Jarrett, I will treat it with respect. My opponents, however, not so much. You see, just because I'm not a man who shows respect, it doesn't mean I'm incapable of respect. No, I respect this title. I don't need to win it multiple times to know to respect it, I just need the one reign to know that. I don't mind winning it multiple times, but I don't see that happening. Why, you say? Am I not confident? No, I'm confident. I don't see myself having multiple reigns, because to have multiple reigns, would mean I'd have to lose it. That's not gonna happen.
Jarrett: I admire your confidence - if that's what it is - but I'm not yet convinced. But then again, what do I know?
Omega: There ya go! You got something right, what DO you know? Absolutely nothing. And you know what, as the World Champion, I'm deciding that this conversation is over. See ya around Jarrett. Good luck with that injury.

After that last comment, albeit sarcastic, Omega smirks again and walks off to continue his workout.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 am

*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 am

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.

Dustin is approached by Adam Jones, who puts an arm around his shoulder.

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:40 pm

@1HarryJones: The Age of Extreme: Dead. EFNW: Dead, as far as I know. ECCW: On its last legs ... or, so you'd think. #12.12.12
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.

[Much to the disappointment of Jarrett, it is Peter Linch who is first to confront him and not Harry Jones.]

"So it isn't just me in this place after all. Although, to be honest, I'd probably prefer to be alone than to have to share this arena with you."

OOC: I'm bored, humour me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.

[Much to the disappointment of Jarrett, it is Peter Linch who is first to confront him and not Harry Jones.]

"So it isn't just me in this place after all. Although, to be honest, I'd probably prefer to be alone than to have to share this arena with you."

OOC: I'm bored, humour me.
Jarrett: Oh, Peter. What are you so angry about?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.

[Much to the disappointment of Jarrett, it is Peter Linch who is first to confront him and not Harry Jones.]

"So it isn't just me in this place after all. Although, to be honest, I'd probably prefer to be alone than to have to share this arena with you."

OOC: I'm bored, humour me.
Jarrett: Oh, Peter. What are you so angry about?

Peter: "I'm not angry I'm more just perplexed. You see, I've been looking up the history books and I still fail to understand how guys like you and Omega manage to become World Champion when there are guys in the company like myself and Dustin much more worthy of being at the top of the food chain here in ECCW."
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.

[Much to the disappointment of Jarrett, it is Peter Linch who is first to confront him and not Harry Jones.]

"So it isn't just me in this place after all. Although, to be honest, I'd probably prefer to be alone than to have to share this arena with you."

OOC: I'm bored, humour me.
Jarrett: Oh, Peter. What are you so angry about?

Peter: "I'm not angry I'm more just perplexed. You see, I've been looking up the history books and I still fail to understand how guys like you and Omega manage to become World Champion when there are guys in the company like myself and Dustin much more worthy of being at the top of the food chain here in ECCW."
Jarrett has to laugh at the mention of Dustin.

Jarrett: Let's not discuss Dustin Shore. Dustin Shore is not here. He is not in contention, nor should we be bringing him up. Of course, I could endlessly debate whether or not it's you or me that belongs at the top, but right now the fact is I'm in no shape to be competing and you're the number one contender. So at this moment, you're second on the food chain. I won't deny it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.

Dustin is approached by Adam Jones, who puts an arm around his shoulder.

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?

Dustin Shore: Of course I am. Crush has always been the flagship of ECCW, and come Powerplay, we're just reinforcing what everyone already knows.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:21 am

The world is full of Kings and Queens (The setting appears to be the ECCW arena.)
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams (Matthew Jericho lecturing the ECCW Universe.)
It's Heaven and Hell (Harry Jones is seen laying in an excrescence of broken tables and barbed wire.)
And they'll tell you black is really white (EFNWs Chairman, Travis Jones is seen sitting in an alleyway with a half-empty bottle of Bourbon)
The moon is just the sun at night (A mid-angle shot shows Harry watching Matthew Jericho on television)
And when you walk in golden halls (Rapid shots of Jones training for something big)
You get to keep the gold that falls (The setting is once again the ECCW arena)
It's Heaven and Hell (An image of the ECCW logo rotates 180 degrees clockwise)

"ECCW is about to be turned upside down. There will never be another Harry Jones."


Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:04 am

Oriadon wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.

Dustin is approached by Adam Jones, who puts an arm around his shoulder.

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?

Dustin Shore: Of course I am. Crush has always been the flagship of ECCW, and come Powerplay, we're just reinforcing what everyone already knows.

AJ: Exactly. And I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past but I want you to know I'm with you all the way come Powerplay.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:28 am

OT: lulz, why was Jones still being used?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Hazza wrote:
OT: lulz, why was Jones still being used?
Same reason why Surge and Sean Shamrock are still used, Jarrett needs people to fill up the rosters.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett Calloway searches for Harry Jones - or at least, anybody but Dustin Shore.

[Much to the disappointment of Jarrett, it is Peter Linch who is first to confront him and not Harry Jones.]

"So it isn't just me in this place after all. Although, to be honest, I'd probably prefer to be alone than to have to share this arena with you."

OOC: I'm bored, humour me.
Jarrett: Oh, Peter. What are you so angry about?

Peter: "I'm not angry I'm more just perplexed. You see, I've been looking up the history books and I still fail to understand how guys like you and Omega manage to become World Champion when there are guys in the company like myself and Dustin much more worthy of being at the top of the food chain here in ECCW."
Jarrett has to laugh at the mention of Dustin.

Jarrett: Let's not discuss Dustin Shore. Dustin Shore is not here. He is not in contention, nor should we be bringing him up. Of course, I could endlessly debate whether or not it's you or me that belongs at the top, but right now the fact is I'm in no shape to be competing and you're the number one contender. So at this moment, you're second on the food chain. I won't deny it.

Peter: "You know Jarrett I am actually glad that you brought that up. I know you are in no shape to be competing because you are past it. Your competing days were over a long time ago and I'll be honest, if it were up to me you wouldn't be in a match here in ECCW again."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Twists XL arrives, furious he isn't captain of Team Crush and dying to run into Dustin Shore
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.

Dustin is approached by Adam Jones, who puts an arm around his shoulder.

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?

Dustin Shore: Of course I am. Crush has always been the flagship of ECCW, and come Powerplay, we're just reinforcing what everyone already knows.

AJ: Exactly. And I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past but I want you to know I'm with you all the way come Powerplay.

Dustin Shore: I know you won't be a problem, you like winning too much. Your ego isn't gonna be my problem for once, it'll be Terror's. Wonder if they can handle it...

*Dustin then notices Twista XL walking towards him, and sees he is upset.*

Dustin Shore: Look at this, its like a team meeting. You need something?
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 am

TJ! wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OT: lulz, why was Jones still being used?
Same reason why Surge and Sean Shamrock are still used, Jarrett needs people to fill up the rosters.
Aight, someone needs to fill me in on what I've missed.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Hazza wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OT: lulz, why was Jones still being used?
Same reason why Surge and Sean Shamrock are still used, Jarrett needs people to fill up the rosters.
Aight, someone needs to fill me in on what I've missed.
If you're talking about with your character, nothing significant. In general, you'd have to skim through some results.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Oriadon wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore and William Davis IV are both backstage, doing their thing. Dustin is preparing to amp up Team Crush, while William Davis is fuming over his recent troubles with Venom and Zayten.*

Off: My apologies, been away for a bit.

Dustin is approached by Adam Jones, who puts an arm around his shoulder.

AJ: Well, well, well, nice to see you, cap'n. Ready to kick those Terror chumps to the curb at Powerplay?

Dustin Shore: Of course I am. Crush has always been the flagship of ECCW, and come Powerplay, we're just reinforcing what everyone already knows.

AJ: Exactly. And I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past but I want you to know I'm with you all the way come Powerplay.

Dustin Shore: I know you won't be a problem, you like winning too much. Your ego isn't gonna be my problem for once, it'll be Terror's. Wonder if they can handle it...

*Dustin then notices Twista XL walking towards him, and sees he is upset.*

Dustin Shore: Look at this, its like a team meeting. You need something?

Twista XL sneers at Dustin Shore, completely ignoring Adam Jones.

Twista XL: "Yo it's Dustin. Dustin Shore. The same guy I beat at Survive To The End, the same guy who is wack in the ring and can't even begin to imagine hanging with Twista, the same guy who scored a fluke victory over me and is now captaining my brand at Powerplay. I'm happy I've run into you though Dustin, I wanna give you a heads-up son; if I see even a glimmer of an opportunity to fuck you up at Powerplay - I won't hesitate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0   

Back to top Go down
 
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 26.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Championship Wrestling Academy presents "The New Dawn" - June 7th 2012
» Created a Wrestling Games facebook page(WC's FPR will be promoted each week)
» Bellinger Championship Wrestling
» Insane Championship Wrestling
» ECCW from Canada & DOA Wrestling from Portland Oregon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: