The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Jarrett's Election Endorsement I_vote_lcapJarrett's Election Endorsement I_voting_barJarrett's Election Endorsement I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jarrett's Election Endorsement

Go down 
+4
Richie
Karl
SP
Jarrett
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Jarrett's Election Endorsement Empty
PostSubject: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Last election cycle I was hesitant to publicly support a particular candidate, but this time is a bit different. The stakes of this election have been upped a bit now. While I can honestly say that less than a week ago I was one hundred percent unbiased, I have made up my mind at this time and wish to make an endorsement publicly for the first time. Sure, I no voted two of the three remaining candidates during step two of the process, but I have been willing all along to start fresh and give all candidates an equal standing during campaigning. Less than a week later, two of these have already proven to me that they are unfit for an administrative position. This leaves me with no other option but to endorse TJ for admin.

Unlike the others, it's easier to see what his intentions are and where his loyalty lies. As a fellow ECCW GM, I have more trust in his abilities than I do any of the others. While it still remains a bit blurry as to what TJ as admin would have in store for us, I anticipate that the results of allowing TJ into power would create many more positives than allowing the other two. While I'm not going to use this thread to thrash these others, though through their backstabbing and cheating respectively have to me proven unable to even be considered for admin.

I look forward to TJ being elected, which I am confident will happen. As it stands, we may be holding off a bit longer on the second election, due to circumstances currently arising.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm

See Richie ..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jarrett's Election Endorsement ZfkSZRQ

Jarrett's Election Endorsement O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

I have every right to support a candidate. By no means does it mean I "screwed" Richie.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Why delete our posts in the other thread but then post here what we were basically saying?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Why not just elect him as Admin now? He's the only one technically running. Even if me and Richie were in it, you'd screw us out of it somehow.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Well.

Whoever Jarrett endorses is his choice, it doesn't matter to me. And as well, whoever wins this election will bring this site good, wither it be Myself, Nick, or TJ.

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Now that Jarrett is publicly endorsing somebody in the election campaign I believe it is only fair if somebody oversees the rest of the campaign to ensure no favouritism is shown towards the user he is endorsing.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:33 pm

TJ will still win. He'll vote 6 times for TJ and then claim it was Richie.
This way, Richie is DQ'd and TJ wins.

Jarrett doesn't want us in power, so he's gotta find a way for TJ to win, no matter what.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Which is why it would only be fair for someone to oversee the election from this point, to ensure something like that doesn't take place.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Guys, as I said. Whoever wins will bring good to this site. If its any of us, if someone cheats for us (as you stated Nick) or if they win fair and square.

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Yes.

So, what happens if me or Richie win?

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 pm

What do you mean? You will be made admin obviously.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Of course he doesn't want you retards in power. I don't want you retards in power. And this is pretty much one of the only things I'll admit to agreeing on with Jarrett. It's not a matter of conspiracy theories or anything, it's the fact that TJ has proven himself, while both have you have done the opposite. Please, though, tell me the detriments of having TJ in power. Is he gonna try to hijack the site? No, that was Granger, Karl, etc. Is he gonna make his own sites if he's bitter? Again, same group of people. And regardless, this site sucks, and will always suck unless someone puts a proactive effort into making it better. And I doubt it would happen, 'cause this site sucks. Some circle theory right there.

It's hilarious, though, because Karl is the only reason both of you got through, and now he's bitched out too.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Who is to say that whoever gets the job of "overseeing the election" is also unbiased?

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Who is to say that whoever gets the job of "overseeing the election" is also unbiased?

Because you would obviously still be running the election but whoever oversees it is just there to make sure you don't cheat or whatever.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Karl wrote:

But Jarrett doesn't want us admin.

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Thanks but no thanks, Jarrett.

Maybe if you weren't being so damn sketchy about everything I'd accept your endorsement but the fact of the matter is for some reason you aren't doing your job. As the head of this site it is your duty to show no bias in the election. You claim you have every right but really you don't. You have screwed over two potentially great Admins just because you believe them to be unfit for the position. I don't know SP that well but he could have been great. I know firsthand he's willing to put time into running a site. And Richie...for whatever reason you dislike him. I've known him long enough to realize that he's a good kid. He would also do a good job. But you let your own feelings get in the way and now you've fucked over two people who would have done a good job. So by default that leaves me, TJ, as the admin. Honestly, I ran because I had hoped that maybe I could help institute some change here and maybe actually get people to take this website seriously again. Or as serious as it gets around here, anyways. But after seeing all this, I know nothing will change. If I become admin you're going to still get your way and screw people over. Like always, when Marik called you a faggot and always trashed you I never really understood why. But now I get it, you're not a good person Jarrett. As far as me running for admin goes, consider this my resignation. I don't want any part in this anymore. This site actually used to be fun, but something happened a long time ago and now I just come here out of obligation more than anything else. Marik and Cujo coming on here just to trash everyone is probably the best thing about this website nowadays. I'm not leaving or anything, I still plan on being Terror GM but find yourself another admin.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 pm

What we will do is do the election and once the poll is closed, publicly release the account email and password so everyone can see. Of course it'll be a different account than the regular one.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

SP wrote:
Karl wrote:

But Jarrett doesn't want us admin.

If he takes away your admin powers unfairly then there would be an impeachment.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Welp..

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Jarrett just completely ruined this election.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Karl wrote:
I don't see why, the one you voted for is still in.

Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:
I don't get what you mean by Jarrett ruined it.

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Karl wrote:

Yeah but TJ was obviously the overall favourite to win it and now he has dropped out.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

TJ! wrote:
Thanks but no thanks, Jarrett.

Maybe if you weren't being so damn sketchy about everything I'd accept your endorsement but the fact of the matter is for some reason you aren't doing your job. As the head of this site it is your duty to show no bias in the election. You claim you have every right but really you don't. You have screwed over two potentially great Admins just because you believe them to be unfit for the position. I don't know SP that well but he could have been great. I know firsthand he's willing to put time into running a site. And Richie...for whatever reason you dislike him. I've known him long enough to realize that he's a good kid. He would also do a good job. But you let your own feelings get in the way and now you've fucked over two people who would have done a good job. So by default that leaves me, TJ, as the admin. Honestly, I ran because I had hoped that maybe I could help institute some change here and maybe actually get people to take this website seriously again. Or as serious as it gets around here, anyways. But after seeing all this, I know nothing will change. If I become admin you're going to still get your way and screw people over. Like always, when Marik called you a faggot and always trashed you I never really understood why. But now I get it, you're not a good person Jarrett. As far as me running for admin goes, consider this my resignation. I don't want any part in this anymore. This site actually used to be fun, but something happened a long time ago and now I just come here out of obligation more than anything else. Marik and Cujo coming on here just to trash everyone is probably the best thing about this website nowadays. I'm not leaving or anything, I still plan on being Terror GM but find yourself another admin.

Jarrett's Election Endorsement Roflbot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarrett's Election Endorsement   Jarrett's Election Endorsement Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarrett's Election Endorsement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next