The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW Empty
PostSubject: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm

The following story is from TMZ.com:

WWE has issued an full apology after an on-air personality joked that one of the wrestlers was "like Kobe Bryant at a hotel room in Colorado ... he's unstoppable."

The comment is an obvious reference to Kobe's 2003 sexual assault case -- when he was accused of raping a woman in his hotel room in Eagle, Colorado. The accuser eventually reached a settlement with Kobe and dropped her case.

A rep for the WWE has issued a statement to TMZ ... telling us, "A.W. made an inappropriate comment and WWE immediately apologized."

The rep adds, "WWE has taken appropriate action in the matter." It's unclear what kind of "action" the org. has decided to take.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:02 pm

I disagree that it was an obvious reference, I didn't get it until I heard an explanation, but I suppose if you were aware of that case then it was.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

The majority of the crowd knew what he meant given they started chanting "Kobe" right after it. Although, Cole tried to cover it up and said they were chanting Kofi.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 am

Some people are just too sensitive, it was pretty much a harmless shot at Kobe
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 am

It wasn't a shot at anybody, it was just an on the spot joke that he admitted he shouldn't have used.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:59 pm

I'll be pissed if anything happens to AWP after this it's fucking sweet.

MAKE MONEY MONEY MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Well he was at the Smackdown taping on Tuesday so it is looking like his job is at least safe. No word on if he still had a mic on him during the match though.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Karl wrote:
Well he was at the Smackdown taping on Tuesday so it is looking like his job is at least safe. No word on if he still had a mic on him during the match though.

I hope he had. I'm really enjoying his work as a manager. AndOMFG Kingston/Truth v PTP is actually a tag division feud. Makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW   WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Issue Public Apology Regarding AW's Comments Last Night On RAW
Page 1 of 1