HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 WTF!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Have I been hacked or is sevimg just messing up. Well firstly, I put a banner to EFNW of the official EFNW Banner. The next day that picture was an ostritch? I then changed it back to the banner. One day later though, the top of the thread said;

"[Insert Ostritch Picture Here]"

Lol what's going on
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 pm

At least you didn't pull a Meep and put this in the right forum.
Back to top Go down
meep21
Jobber
Jobber


Posts : 17
Age : 75
Location : teh untied stets

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Jarrett wrote:
At least you didn't pull a Meep and put this in the right forum.
Jert you ar a poo hed!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm

meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
At least you didn't pull a Meep and put this in the right forum.
Jert you ar a poo hed!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's Jert?
Back to top Go down
meep21
Jobber
Jobber


Posts : 17
Age : 75
Location : teh untied stets

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
At least you didn't pull a Meep and put this in the right forum.
Jert you ar a poo hed!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's Jert?
yo ar!! dont you now your own namew?
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
At least you didn't pull a Meep and put this in the right forum.
Jert you ar a poo hed!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's Jert?
yo ar!! dont you now your own namew?
It's pronounced Jarrett.

Do you have any idea what's going on though lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Hazza wrote:
meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
At least you didn't pull a Meep and put this in the right forum.
Jert you ar a poo hed!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's Jert?
yo ar!! dont you now your own namew?
It's pronounced Jarrett.

Do you have any idea what's going on though lol
Try changing your password. If it happens after that, you'll know it's not a hacker.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
meep21 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
At least you didn't pull a Meep and put this in the right forum.
Jert you ar a poo hed!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's Jert?
yo ar!! dont you now your own namew?
It's pronounced Jarrett.

Do you have any idea what's going on though lol
Try changing your password. If it happens after that, you'll know it's not a hacker.
Alright good idea thanks
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
I blame Y2JMattitude.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Yeah it's not a hacker I changed the password
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
I blame Y2JMattitude.
Lol might actually be him
Back to top Go down
Y2JMattitude
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 65
Age : 21
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
I blame Y2JMattitude.
Lol might actually be him
Nope. YM did not do it. It was probobly meep.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Y2JMattitude[YM] wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
I blame Y2JMattitude.
Lol might actually be him
Nope. YM did not do it. It was probobly meep.
Defs not meep. He definitely would not be able to spell ostritch.

Is it Mr. Jarrett Calloway that is doing it?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:17 am

Hazza wrote:
Y2JMattitude[YM] wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
I blame Y2JMattitude.
Lol might actually be him
Nope. YM did not do it. It was probobly meep.
Defs not meep. He definitely would not be able to spell ostritch.

Is it Mr. Jarrett Calloway that is doing it?
OT: That's not my name, biznitch.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Y2JMattitude[YM] wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
I blame Y2JMattitude.
Lol might actually be him
Nope. YM did not do it. It was probobly meep.
Defs not meep. He definitely would not be able to spell ostritch.

Is it Mr. Jarrett Calloway that is doing it?
OT: That's not my name, biznitch.
Your a biznitch

haha meep made another thread about us. Delete ittt.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:32 am

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Y2JMattitude[YM] wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Baha they've done it once today. They edited; Warning: "You cannot unsee the Extreme" to Warning: "You cannot unsee the Ostritch"

I know now that it is probably a mod

ZOMG! THREE OSTRICH PICTURES! LOLZ!
THEY JUST FVCKED UP THE WHOLE VIXENS THREAD BY CHANGING ALL THE NAMES TO BIRD NAMES! LOLZ

who would be responsible...hmmm
I blame Y2JMattitude.
Lol might actually be him
Nope. YM did not do it. It was probobly meep.







About to.
Defs not meep. He definitely would not be able to spell ostritch.

Is it Mr. Jarrett Calloway that is doing it?
OT: That's not my name, biznitch.
Your a biznitch

haha meep made another thread about us. Delete ittt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTF!?    

Back to top Go down
 
WTF!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: User-Related Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: