The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] I_vote_lcapUniverse Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] I_voting_barUniverse Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] Empty
PostSubject: Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]   Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm

We are now beginning step four of the election process for the new admin on The Universe. We are down to three candidates for the position, which should be the way it stands for the rest of the process. Because we are at the minimum number of candidates, elimination at the primary level will be a non-factor. The primary election will occur sometime within the week after campaigning has happened for a while. Since this election will not eliminate anyone from the contest, it will only be used as a form of showing which candidates stand where in the polls and who needs to do more work to get more support.

Campaigning may begin now. Be creative in how you do it; make a thread outlining your plans, state why you are best for the job, answer questions. Do whatever it is you feel necessary will help you. If you have ideas for certain campaign events, please let myself or Jarrett know. We're always interested to hear what you are thinking. If you are a candidate that wants to get creative and host a particular event, advertise the campaign on the site, etc. let us know and we can hopefully figure something out.

One event that will definitely be taking place is a Q&A. After a day or two of campaigning, this gives the users an opportunity to anonymously ask in depth questions for those running for admin. Any questions at this point should be sent to me/Jarrett via PM and they will be asked to all candidates and all will be answered. Separate answers will be posted once this Q&A period is up, so that the responses can be compared. This should be up later in the week.

The primary election (not the OFFICIAL one) is scheduled for Tuesday, July 31. The candidates that will be on the ballot are Richie, Nick and TJ.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Creepy
Jobber
Jobber
Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]   Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]   Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 pm

I am just following the rules from the last election.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]   Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

When will the primary election be up?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]   Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:13 pm

6 hours remain for the primary election. While I still find the election as a whole to be close, one candidate is taking a significantly surprising lead.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]   Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:20 am

Down to the final 40 minutes. Not sure if a winner will be announced tonight; complicated results.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]   Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Universe Election [Step 4a - Campaigning]
Page 1 of 1