The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 I_vote_lcapECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 I_voting_barECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:29 pm

The longest reigning Pure Champion and probably the shortest reigning ECCW Heavyweight Champion in ECCW history, Zayten, arrives.

-------------------------------------------------

Twista XL arrives.

OOC - Sorry for the long absence, what the hell is happening to this site?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:00 pm

OT: School takes out the teenagers on this site. The adults..no clue.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:14 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

On his way, he meets Adam Jones.

AJ: Tim Tapout, right?

Tim: "The one and only! What's it to you?"

AJ: Woah, calm down. You shouldn't raise your voice to Team Tapout's new co-captain, Mr. Money in the Bank, Adam Jones.

Tim: "Co-Captain? I didn't give consent to that, or even to you? If you wanna be on a team with the most dominating force in ECCW then I wouldn't blame you. But you may want to rethink if you believe I'd let someone whom I've never met be my right hand man."

AJ: You may not know me, but I know you appreciate the value of the briefcase. Why turn this down?

Tim: "I'm not turning it down. I'm going to allow you the honor of being on the same team as Mr. TapOut. But as co-captain? You're gonna have to show me I can trust you because plenty of men want to end my streak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:38 pm

*Ryan Wright is looking around is looking around for the office of Crush General Manager, Richie*

OT: Still waiting for Matt Brooks to chat to Rhys previously...
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*Ryan Wright is looking around is looking around for the office of Crush General Manager, Richie*

Ryan turns around a corner and slams into the door of Richie's office, which just mysteriously appeared.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Ryan turns around a corner and slams into the door of Richie's office, which just mysteriously appeared.

*Ryan wonders if he should even bother knocking since he just walked into the mysterious appearing door... but does so anyway*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:19 am

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

On his way, he meets Adam Jones.

AJ: Tim Tapout, right?

Tim: "The one and only! What's it to you?"

AJ: Woah, calm down. You shouldn't raise your voice to Team Tapout's new co-captain, Mr. Money in the Bank, Adam Jones.

Tim: "Co-Captain? I didn't give consent to that, or even to you? If you wanna be on a team with the most dominating force in ECCW then I wouldn't blame you. But you may want to rethink if you believe I'd let someone whom I've never met be my right hand man."

AJ: You may not know me, but I know you appreciate the value of the briefcase. Why turn this down?

Tim: "I'm not turning it down. I'm going to allow you the honor of being on the same team as Mr. TapOut. But as co-captain? You're gonna have to show me I can trust you because plenty of men want to end my streak."

AJ: That sounds fair. Good doing business with you.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, looking for Aaron Kennedy and/or Rhys Hawkins since he was interrupted last night before he could speak to them.]

[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room with his ECCW World Championship sitting on his lap.]

*Rhys Hawkens is seen by Matt in the Corridor. He is watching the trailer for the new 'RWBY' series on his iPhone, with his headphones plugged into it as usual*

OT: My God... watch it, WATCH IT NOW!

[Matt Brooks walks up to Rhys and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention.]

"I believe you know why I am here."

OOC: Sorry, been busy.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:42 pm

~Tim TapOut, Captain of Survive to the End team, wanders the hall proud of the team he's put together and knows he'll dominate as always~
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Twista and Zayten arrive.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 am

Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*Ryan wonders if he should even bother knocking since he just walked into the mysterious appearing door... but does so anyway*
Richie:
"Come in, my nigga!"

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am

OT: hey guys. Got some news. I won't be that active due to some serious problems. My gf just got mono... she has been an important part of my life for over a year. So I'm gonna put most of my time towards helping her. I'll be as active as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 am

Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Richie:
"Come in, my nigga!"

*Ryan briefly thinks to himself that he's not black, but pushes it aside and enters the office*

Ryan: Hello Richie sir, Its been awhile since I've signed with ECCW and been placed on the Crush brand, but I haven't had my debut match or anything since being signed. Do you think it'll be okay for me to have my debut match on Crush in the near future sometime?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Richie:
"Come in, my nigga!"

*Ryan briefly thinks to himself that he's not black, but pushes it aside and enters the office*

Ryan: Hello Richie sir, Its been awhile since I've signed with ECCW and been placed on the Crush brand, but I haven't had my debut match or anything since being signed. Do you think it'll be okay for me to have my debut match on Crush in the near future sometime?
Doesn't matter if he's not black, he's still gonna get called Richie's nigga.

Richie:

"Why...May I ask..who are you? I have not heard of you. Who are you?"

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Richie:
"Come in, my nigga!"

Richie:

Ryan: Wait... wait you haven't heard of me? I-I'm Ryan Wright, one of the new guys in ECCW. I was told I was going to be placed on the Crush brand around October time but nothing has happened since.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Richie:
"Come in, my nigga!"

Richie:

Ryan: Wait... wait you haven't heard of me? I-I'm Ryan Wright, one of the new guys in ECCW. I was told I was going to be placed on the Crush brand around October time but nothing has happened since.
Richie:
"Well, Ryan. If you have been around since October, then you would know that I've been dealing with two jackasses known as the Jericho's up MY ass since before that. So I haven't really had time to debut new stars, or hell, to even meet them! So excuse me."'

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Richie wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Richie:
"Come in, my nigga!"

Richie:

Richie:
"Well, Ryan. If you have been around since October, then you would know that I've been dealing with two jackasses known as the Jericho's up MY ass since before that. So I haven't really had time to debut new stars, or hell, to even meet them! So excuse me."'

Ryan: But... but I er-

*Ryan is cut off as Richie leaves his office and Ryan stands by the locked office door a bit confused with himself. He walks back to his locker room in hopes of eventually getting a debut match somewhere down the line*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 am

Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, looking for Aaron Kennedy and/or Rhys Hawkins since he was interrupted last night before he could speak to them.]

[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room with his ECCW World Championship sitting on his lap.]

*Rhys Hawkens is seen by Matt in the Corridor. He is watching the trailer for the new 'RWBY' series on his iPhone, with his headphones plugged into it as usual*

[Matt Brooks walks up to Rhys and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention.]

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Adam Jones is happy to be on Team Tapout at Survive to an End.

Angel Rodriguez is in the gm, preparing to meet Neville Ryan for the World Heavyweight title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 am

Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:

*Rhys turns off his phone with his headphones still on*

Rhys: I'm not too sure, but I'd have to guess that this has something to do with what happened on Terror not long ago?

OT: Any word on the shows for this week at all? Or... anything for this show?

Last edited by Rhawk on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:

Rhys: I'm not too sure, but I'd have to guess that this has something to do with what happened on Terror not long ago?

Matt Brooks: "Then you would be guessing correctly. You see Rhys, I would like for both you and Aaron on my Survive To The End team. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:

Matt Brooks: "Then you would be guessing correctly. You see Rhys, I would like for both you and Aaron on my Survive To The End team. What do you say?"

Rhys: "Well considering that those Enforcer twats are apart of Tapout's team, and also that they've REALLY been pissing us off lately, I don't think Aaron will mind if we beat them once again... so we'll accept your offer."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:15 pm

*WIlliam L. Davis IV is backstage, eagerly anticipating Survive to the End.*

*Dustin Shore is backstage looking for Jarrett Calloway.*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 am

Jarrett Calloway is in his locker room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next