The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis Empty
PostSubject: Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis   Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 am

Wade Barrett is expected to return sometime within this summer, as previously expected. While some still have hope in his return before SummerSlam, it is now the belief that WWE is going to hold off on his return until after the big summer event, not wanting to rush him into a storyline. Reports say that WWE creative does have plans for Barrett and his return feud.

Also, John Laurinaitis' anticipated TV return should be happening sometime in the summer as well. Despite the fact he was "fired" from the company in June, he has been appearing at many live events and even after televised RAWs go off the air. Fan reports claim that his current role is to attempt an attack on John Cena in the post-show dark match with a chair, but ends up getting Attitude Adjusted. Officials have plans to have Laurinaitis return to TV in some capacity eventually.

--

Yay to both is all I have to say about these reports.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis   Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 am

Good God if they were just gonna have Big Show help him keep his job only to lose it for him a month later ONLY TO RETURN, why make the whole thing so convoluted?

Yay Barrett, I can see some clashes with the Celtic Warrior in his future.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis   Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

I can see Big Johnny being Big Show's mouth piece
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis   Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Hopefully Wade Barrett takes the title off of Sheamus. I like Sheamus, but his reign is terrible. All of his matches end the exact same way! I can't wait for Laurinatis to come back, I was like one of many to be cheering him when RAW was in Pittsburgh back in May.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis   Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Hopefully Wade Barrett takes the title off of Sheamus. I like Sheamus, but his reign is terrible. All of his matches end the exact same way! I can't wait for Laurinatis to come back, I was like one of many to be cheering him when RAW was in Pittsburgh back in May.

I totally agree with you. Barrett would be a WAY better World champ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis   Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Upcoming WWE Returns: Wade Barrett & John Laurinaitis
Page 1 of 1